Eniari IRL Pt. 10 - Gone Fishin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tropical night descended quickly, and it was fully dark when I returned to the shore to find the happy couple as I had left them.

"You ready to go home, Hooker?" Pauli asked.

"Yeah, I'm tired" I replied, "feel like sleeping late tomorrow."

"Lazy Elf" she said, chuckling, "get a job!"

"I got one, "I replied, grinning, "You'll just never see me doing it."

We packed up and walked back to Pauli's place. I went inside while he and the Bartender said their good nights. The subtle smell of sex still lingered in the bedroom, and I felt myself reacting to it in a pleasant way. I ditched my salty, sandy clothes and stepped into the bathroom to rinse the seawater off my skin. I could already feel the telltale itch of drying salt and had no desire to crawl into bed with sand between my toes.

The water was cool and comforting; I washed thoroughly, and found my mind wandering back to the Bartender's offer. My nipples tingled again at the thought, and I felt a growing warmth between my legs as I considered the implications.

As I got out of the shower and dried off, I heard Pauli step into the bedroom.

"Geez, it still smells like sex in here!" he exclaimed.

I wrapped the towel around myself in a vain attempt to cover my body. The towel was not meant for someone as long in the body as I was and so only succeeded in covering my tits and barely concealing my nethers.

"You about done in there, Hooker?" he asked.

"Yeah, you can have the shower if you need it." I replied, still attempting modesty.

He stripped out of his clothes and, making no attempt at modesty, stepped past me into the shower. I could see that he had a semi-hard-on.

"I'm surprised the Bartender didn't stay over tonight" I said.

He replied from behind the shower curtain, "Yeah, but I'm sure we can keep busy without her."

I wasn't certain what kind of busy he was talking about, so I let it drop. I quit fussing with the towel, wrapped it around my hips and brushed out my long indigo hair.

"She'd kind of a handful, isn't she?" he asked.

"Two hands full if you ask me" I replied, chuckling.

He laughed at the lame joke, "Y'know, you're easily two hands full as well, Hooker!"

I looked at myself in the mirror and squeezed my breasts together, "Yeah, I suppose yer right."

He chose that moment to shut off the water and step out of the shower, "Yeah, nice tits" he said, as he grabbed a towel and began to dry himself off.

"Dude" I said, seriously, "I am not just a pair of tits."

He paused, the towel around his neck, "True" he replied, "but they are a nice addition to your sparkling personality and razor wit!"

I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic, but I could see his eyes fixed on my chest in the mirror.

I turned around to face him, leaning back against the vanity, "Drink it in, Brother" I said sharply, "and try not to blush!"

He stared for a moment and then turned away to hide his growing erection.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." I said, softly.

"Huh? What do you mean?" he asked.

Eventually we were going to fuck, I thought, might as well get it over with. "Neither one of us is gonna be comfortable until we get this out of the way, so how do you want to do this?"

"Dude...n...no" he stammered, "I mean...yeah, you're sexy as hell, and just looking at you gets me hard, but..." he tried to cover himself with the towel now, his hard-on standing out proudly, "I don't know if I can do that to you."

Gotcha, I thought. "Well, let's start slow" I said, "since I've already had your dick in my mouth, why don't you give my tits a feel?"

He turned back around, a look of surprise on his face. I leaned back onto the vanity and lifted my arms lacing my fingers behind my head. My pale blue breasts and hardening indigo nipples sat right at face height for Pauli.

"Okay..." he said, as he stepped forward and raised his hands. His towel dropped, forgotten, to the floor of the bathroom, as his eyes remained fixed on my chest. He moved as if under a spell.

"Just reach out and touch them" I encouraged, "I promise I wont bite...hard."

He had a look on his face that was half confusion, half lustful desire. When his hands made contact with my soft flesh, his cock throbbed.

"Do you want to suck on them?" I asked.

He nodded.

Slowly, I brought my arms down, and enfolded him in an embrace, pulling him closer, cradling his head between my tits. His lips found my nipples and he started to lick and suck the sensitive skin. I could feel the heat between my legs ignite once again.

"Do you like this?" I asked, softly.

"Mmm hmm" came his muffled reply from the depths of my cleavage.

With one hand, I pulled the towel off my waist and flung it over the shower curtain. I could feel his breath catch in his chest for a second and I smiled to myself.

"You're very good with your mouth" I teased, "how about you show me just how talented that tongue of yours is." I sat back onto the vanity then, and spread my long legs, while gently guiding him downward.

He kissed and licked his way down my body, finally arriving at the center of me. His lips and tongue, which had so recently braved the twin peaks of my breasts, became almost shy. I had expected a lust fueled assault on my clit, but his touch was light. His hot breath moved across my nethers and I sighed in pleasure. I felt his lips kissing my inner thighs, drawing closer to the heat at my core, and then with barely a tease, moving down the opposite thigh. This went on for several minutes until I was moaning and squirming with anticipation on the vanity.

"Mmm...quit fucking teasing me" I growled, "and eat my pussy!"

I swear he chuckled as he moved slowly toward my now soaked cunt. I felt like my arousal must have been forming a puddle on the vanity at this point, and all I wanted was to ride his face to a very satisfying orgasm.

The first touch of his tongue to my clit was like a spark in a powder keg. I had no idea how long I'd actually wanted this, and after the slow burn that was his foreplay, I was fucking ready to go!

"Oh Goddess!" I panted, "I'm cumming already!"

He continued to worship, on his knees between the pillars of the temple. His tongue probing as deep inside me as it could reach, and as intended, I rode out my orgasm on his face.

"Unngf...fuuuck!" I moaned, "it's...too...muuuch!" pushing him away, "you gotta...stop!"

I was shaking, and it felt like every nerve in my body was turned on. The concentrated pleasure between my legs was just way too much to handle. When I had successfully gotten his head out from between my thighs I slammed my legs shut, squeezing them tightly around my still pulsing sex.

"Oh geez" he said, "I forgot to take any pictures for the Bartender. Don't move, I'll be right back!"

I couldn't have moved if I'd wanted to. It took me a couple of seconds to process what he'd just said, but when the light-bulb went on in my head, I realized that Pauli and the Bartender must have had much the same conversation that the Bartender and I had.

He came back with his phone, "Spread your legs" he said, "I want her to see how wet you are!"

Slowly I spread my legs, even the tops of my thighs were damp with my juice. He got in close and angled the shot upward *click* he showed me the result.

I'd taken pictures of myself when the Shift had first happened, so I had some familiarity with my own nethers. This picture was nothing like those early snapshots. My lips were deep violet in color, swollen, and soaked with my juices and his saliva. My clit was prominent, and, somewhat blurred in the background, my nipples also stood proudly erect. Just over the peaks of my chest, my own, brightly glowing eyes stared downward at the camera lens. It was artfully pornographic.

"Is it okay if I send this to our Bartender?" Pauli asked.

"Mm hmm" I nodded.

I watched as he sent the image. My body started to come down from the ecstatic heights to which his tongue had taken me. I slid off the counter and grabbed his hard dick, leading him gently out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. I heard my own phone ping, and saw the notification on the upturned screen.

[Bartender: Finally! =D ]

I turned and sat on the bed, pulling him closer. I was about to become a much more active participant. I parted my lips and leaned forward, taking him in my mouth and down my throat in one smooth motion. With my nose buried in his neatly trimmed pubes, I began to rub my tongue along the underside of his cock. I pulled back to take a breath, and twirled my tongue around the head of his hard dick and then slid back down his length again. I repeated this motion, gaining speed, until I was literally fucking him with my mouth. It felt great! His hot, hard flesh filling my mouth felt natural. I felt his hands on my head, his fingers tangled in my long cobalt colored hair. Occasionally I would slow down, slide his dick almost all the way out of my mouth and look up at him, before taking his meat down my throat again. He snapped a picture of me with my mouth full of dick, and showed it to me. I looked so hot! I pulled off his dick for a second and said "Send me a copy when you send that to the Bartender!"

After a few minutes of this, he had to pull me away. "If you keep going like that, I'm gonna be useless to you!"

"Well then" I said, "why don't you put that thing where it can do the most good!" I moved further onto the bed and rolled over, presenting Paulie with a beautiful example of some prime Kaldorei ass. I raised up onto my knees and spread my legs, reaching between my thighs, I spread the lips of my pussy invitingly. "What are you waiting for, big boy" I purred, looking over my shoulder, "let me feel what all the fuss is about!"

He climbed onto the bed and grabbed my ass with one hand, "I've been wanting to do this since you tried to smother me with your tits at the airport!" he said. I could feel his heat as he slid the head of his

dick up and down my already-soaked pussy.

He pushed into me then. The dildo had been a lifeless hunk of silicone, cold and rigid. Sure it had gotten the job done, but it was probably unrealistically large. The real deal was so much better! I could feel his pulse inside me, his groin pressed tightly against my ass when he slid inside and pulled my hips to him. The body heat alone made such a difference in the sensation. And then he started to move, slowly at first, but with increasing urgency.

"I'm...not gonna...last...much longer" he panted as he pounded me from behind.

"Take a picture" I groaned, "I'm sure she wants to see this!" The task of documenting our coupling would distract him at least a little bit, I thought, and I knew the Bartender would want to see this. His thrusts slowed as he reached for his phone. I looked back over my shoulder and watched as he snapped several pics. "Give me your phone" I said. He handed it to me and then grabbed both my hips again. I reached between my legs with his phone and shot a quick video of his cock pistoning in and out of my pussy. While I had his phone, I looked through the last few pics he'd taken. They were all super hot, and just looking at myself getting fucked made me that much hornier!

"Send 'em" I panted, "and then I want your cum!"

I heard my own phone ping several times, before he tossed his phone to the head of the bed and started fuckin' railing me! I knew he was close, hell I was on the edge myself! The slapping of our bodies, the creaking of the bed-frame, his grunts and my moans were the only only noises in the world for the next few minutes.

"Ungh...Coming!" he growled.

I felt it as he seemed to swell even larger inside me, and then - release! His come was hot inside me, I could feel it pumping into me as he groaned in pleasure. He had pulled my hips hard, burying himself deep inside me as he emptied his balls. His climax had triggered mine, not the earth shattering orgasm he'd given me with his tongue, but definitely good! I could feel the waves of pleasure rolling through me, originating from some point deep inside the center of me. I felt wonderful, and desired, and happy that I'd given him this piece of me, and that he'd enjoyed it so much!

His mad thrusting slowed, and then I felt him pull out of me. I could still feel his seed inside me. He collapsed onto the bed beside me, looking at me with a crooked grin on his face. "Was it everything you'd hoped for?" I asked.

"It was fuckin' great" he replied.

I rolled onto my side, propping my head up on one hand, while the other drifted lazily down to his softening cock, "You're a fucking mess" I said, feeling our mixed juices coating his dick, "let me fix that." I moved on the bed to take his softening member between my lips, sucking the cocktail of juices from him.

"Yer gonna kill me like that" he said, "but what a way to go."

"Aww, you're not gonna die" I said, "look, part of you is even coming back to life!" I kissed his semi-rigid dick "All clean now!"

I rolled off the bed and quickly made my way to the bathroom. I could feel the semen he'd deposited in me starting to ooze out, and I had no desire to sleep in "the wet spot". Closing the door I sat and let the nights revels run out of me before wiping myself clean. When I finished up and left the bathroom, Paulie was still sprawled out on the bed.

"You want a beer?" I asked slipping into my long pj tee shirt and stepping out of the bedroom.

"Uh...sure" came his muffled reply.

I grabbed us a couple of Tecate's from the fridge and took a seat in the living room. His beer was on the coffee table, and I sat in the chair across from the couch, folding my long legs underneath me.

"Well that was a helluva day" he drawled as he stepped out of the bedroom in long boxers and a t-shirt.

"Yeah" I agreed, "didn't think the day'd end up the way it did when I rolled outta bed this morning."

"Right?!"

We drank our beers in companionable silence.

"So, what do you have planned for tomorrow?" I asked.

"Dunno" he replied, "just figured we'd go where the day took us."

"Sounds good" I said and finished my beer, "I think I'm done for tonight though, you want to sleep in the bed for a change?"

"Nah Hooker, this couch is a man-eater, you can keep the bed!"

"Thanks Brother!" I said and went to bed, alone. I'd sort of expected him to join me, but I found that I was okay with his decision. I scrolled through the pics and video that we'd sexted to the bartender. Her reply was completely appropriate and to the point, a picture of her fingers buried in her own soaking wet pussy. I sent her one last text for the evening: [Eniari: Tomorrow you join us! Sweet Dreams!]