Enjoy Yourselves Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you drop something, sweetie?" Amanda asked her innocently.

Curses. She was fast. "No."

A couple minutes later, Eddy let out another little noise, which Alex decided to ignore. She watched out of the corner of her eye as he tried to discreetly tell Amanda to cut it out.

I mean really, mom, Alex thought. I'm right here. Are you really that desperate for cock?

Amanda hadn't changed out of her sexy black dress, which Alex thought was odd. Her mom wasn't even wearing a bra, her nipples openly poking through her top. She could see a small wet spot under her massive cleavage where some cum had soaked into the dress. Didn't that smell? Why risk it?

Then she realised. Her mom was trying to tease Eddy. What better way to get him hot and bothered than to wear the same clothes you wore to suck his cock?

Not to mention, it was a really sexy dress. The low cut was very eye-catching. And catch Eddy's eye it did. Alex could see him daydreaming as his eyes were glued to mommy's milkers. Alex rolled her eyes.

Something under the table thumped. Her eyes widened in shock before quickly masking it with a look of confusion. Was his dick really long enough to smack the bottom of the table? "What was that?"

"Hm?" Her mother asked, sounding oblivious. "What was what?"

"There was like a thump under the table..." Alex slowly ducked under head to look and "find out" what could have possibly made that strange noise.

Predictably, Eddy jumped up from his seat and said loudly, "Welp! I'm stuffed! I should really hit the hay..." and tried to escape.

"But Eddy," Alex said innocently as she emerged from underneath the dining table. "You said you were going to watch a movie with me after you got back from your trip."

Edd froze with his back turned to Alex, then sighed and said, "I did."

He tried to slip back into his seat without revealing his painfully obvious tent to his sister. Alex had to stifle another laugh. God they were both so cute in a hot kind of way. And terrible, terrible actors.

"What did you want to watch?" He asked as he took a swig of milk.

"Fifty Shades of Grey."

Her brother immediately choked on his drink as her mother exclaimed, "Alexandra!"

Alex laughed while her mother chewed her out. "You can't watch such a..."

"Erotic?" Alex suggested.

"Inappropriate movie with your brother," Amanda corrected.

"Oh c'mon mom..." Alex said, rolling her eyes. "It was just a joke. As if I'd want to watch Fifty Shades of Grey with Eddy."

Her mother seemed satisfied with that answer, but Eddy kept shooting nervous glances at her for the rest of the meal. She made eye contact with him and winked.

Eddy blushed as another thump shook the table. Alex decided to ignore it. Even though she could see that it made some small ripples in her glass of water.

...

"So what do you actually want to watch?" Eddy asked as he drank in the view his sister was presenting to him.

Alex was currently bent over the basket that held all of the family's DVD's, rummaging with her posterior pointed right at her brother. She knew his erection was pointing up into his shirt because he had not-so-discreetly waddled into the kitchen with a massive tent in his pants. Amanda had followed him, helped yank it out of his sweatpants and stuffed it up his shirt. The two walked out of the kitchen trying to pretend nothing had happened, while at the same time both red as tomatoes.

Their mother announced that she was going to take a long, hot bath and told them to enjoy the movie. Alexandra recognised that was hornywomanese for "going to be masturbating for the next two hours."

Plenty of time for Alex to tease the phuck out of her brother.

She wiggled her ass again, pretending she was looking for a movie. She pulled Fifty Shades out and put it to the side. Later.

Alex eventually chose a sappy rom-com that had a few... questionable scenes in it. "It's a surprise."

"Oh goodie." He paused. "Just to make sure, not Fifty Shades, correct?"

"Yes."

"Ok." Another pause. "Wait, yes it is Fifty Shades or--"

"Eddy, do you want to keep guessing or do you want to just watch the movie?" Alex turned and looked at her brother with a raised eyebrow and a hand on her hip.

He shrugged. "Just put in the movie."

"Ok." She put the disk in the player and jumped over to Eddy on the couch, draping her legs over his lap.

"Uhhhh," Alex had never even sat next to him on the couch during a movie before, much less... this?? "What are you--"

"It's starting! Shhh!"

Eddy started freaking out a little. Her left calf was millimeters away from the bulge in his pants. Amanda's teasing at the dinner table had caused his balls to fill to the brim again. He could feel a dribble of precum start to run down his shaft. There was no way he could last two hours of this. Should he just get up, or push her legs off his lap?

It seemed so easy. But that nagging voice in the back of his head, the same one that wanted his mom to stare at his tent was telling him to sit the fuck down. His cock throbbed and more precum slowly poured into his underwear.

Maybe the movie would take his mind off things. Eddy tried to ignore the raging erection jutting up his shirt and tried to listen to the dialog. To his horror, he realised that Alex had picked some cheesy romance comedy. He was doomed.

It got worse as the dialog between the characters became more flustered. His cock was slick with ejaculate, and his underwear was absolutely soaked.

About forty minutes into the movie, Alex muttered something about being uncomfortable and moved her foot up onto his lap and tucked it in between his legs. He felt his dick surge when she started rubbing the inside of his thigh.

A door upstairs slammed. Alex jumped and pulled her feet off of his lap. The two siblings stared at their mother coming down the stairs. Eddy wondered if she could see his cockhead threatening to burst out of his collar.

Amanda looked frustrated, she was only dressed in her bathrobe(that offered ample amounts of cleavage, both of her children noted) and only the bottom of her hair was wet. She looked at them and raised her phone.

"Your father just called. He wants me to pick him up."

"Where is he?" Alex asked.

"At the bar." The disappointment on her face could not have been more apparent. "The guys just kinda ditched him there, so now I have to go get him."

Amanda walked over to the couch and kissed both her kids on the top of their heads. "I'll be back in about half an hour. Be good."

She looked meaningfully at Eddy.

"What're you looking at him for?" Alex asked, feigning offence. "Have I lost my reputation as the troubled child?"

"You be good too." She laughed, ruffling her daughter's bright red hair. "Half an hour."

"Half an hour." Edd and Alex said in unison.

"I love you."

"Love you too mom."

She went into the garage and drove off. Alex waited a few moments after she disappeared down the road before asking, "So mom's been wearing a lot of skimpy clothes today."

Eddy looked at his sister and saw that she looked about as red as he felt. "Yeah."

"She even went topless sunbathing this morning."

Oh fuck. "Really?"

"Yeah." Alex stared straight ahead at the tv. "You wouldn't know why that is, would you?"

"Why would I know why she'd want to do that?"

"I dunno." Alex put her feet back on his lap. "You and mom are... Why is your lap wet?"

Eddy looked down to see that his precum had leaked clean through his underwear and into his sweatpants. He struggled for words as Alex took her feet off his lap again and leaned forward to get a better look.

"I-- uh," What the fuck was he supposed to say?

"What even is this?" She looked confused. "You didn't piss yourself cause otherwise it would smell..."

Eddy realised what she was doing a second too late as his sister took a big sniff. He jumped up and slowly backed away from her. "Woah! Hey now, it's kinda weird that you're sniffing my--"

Alex was looking at his crotch with a very hard to read expression. She looked up at Eddy, then back down at his junk. Even when his cock was taking up very little room, his balls still created a sizable bulge.

"Is that..."

"Nope."

"Cause I'm pretty sure--"

"No."

"I think it is."

"It isn't."

"Then lift up your shirt." Alex said smugly.

Eddy opened and closed his mouth. What the fuck was he going to do? If he lifted up his shirt, he was busted. If he didn't lift up his shirt, Alex would just be proven right.

"I'm not gonna fuckin' lift up my shirt."

"Why not?" Alex asked innocently.

"Cause I don't want to."

"I don't see any problem with lifting up your shirt. What's under there?"

"It's just weird."

"What's weird about it? It's just your stomach, right?" Alex was smirking at him. She knew she already won. She knew he wasn't going to lift up his shirt.

Well fuck her. If he already lost, then he might as well subvert her expectations. "You know what, fine. I'll lift up my shirt."

"Ok then!"

"I'm gonna do it."

"Then do it."

"I'm gonna."

"Alright!"

"Ok!"

Eddy stood with his legs spread, breathing heavily, his hands clasped on the bottom of his shirt. Why was this so difficult? No, wait a minute. What was he doing? He couldn't show his cock to his sister.

"I'm not seeing any shirt lifting..." Alex said in her sing-songy voice.

"I'm trying to work up the nerve."

"Hey, if you can't do it..."

"I'm gonna do it!"

"Really? Cause I've been sitting her for like, five minutes and fucking nothing is happening."

Eddy panted for a couple more seconds, then groaned with exasperation. "Fine! You win," and then plopped back next to her.

He crossed his arms and huffed. Why could he never win arguments with Alex? She knew how to play him like a fiddle. His frown deepened as Alex leaned her face next to his, smirking up a storm.(just look at my profile pic for inspiration)

"What do I win?" She asked.

"What?"

"You said I win, what am I winning?"

"I dunno, the satisfaction of beating me?"

"That's not a prize..." She did that all the time.

"Well I don't fucking know. What do you want?"

"Hmmm," Alex pretended to think, stroking her chin thoughtfully. "I want... a kiss."

"A kiss???" Whatever Edd thought she was going to ask for, it wasn't that.

"Mm hm," she nodded.

"Seriously?"

"Yup."

"You want a kiss."

"Yup."

"From me."

"Yup."

"Like a kiss on the cheek?"

"Like a kiss on the lips."

Eddy looked at his sister disbelievingly. "You're fucking with me."

"Nope."

"Yes you are, you'd just pull away last second and laugh at me."

"So you do want to kiss me."

"What? I didn't say that." Eddy looked away.

"You don't seem opposed to the idea."

Once again, Alex had rendered him speechless, his mouth gaping wordlessly like a fish. When had she gotten so close? She smelled like cinnamon.

"I'm waiting..." She whispered, not an inch from his face.

Closing his eyes, Eddy took a couple deep breaths and slowly leaned in, fully expecting to find nothing there. Instead, he found a soft, warm pair of lips. Alex slowly wrapped her arms around his neck, easing closer to her brother. Eddy instinctually moaned, and Alex responded with one of her own.

Alex broke contact, but hovered an inch away. "See? That wasn't so bad."

"No," he breathed, "it wasn't."

They both stayed like that for a moment, their foreheads touching and their hearts in their throats. Alex gave him another quick peck. "This feels kinda wrong."

"Yeah." Edd agreed. "But kinda good too."

"Yeah." Alex scooted a little closer to Eddy and kissed him again. He moaned and this time she couldn't hold back. She heard him moan deeper when she slipped her tongue into his mouth.

The dam broke and the floodgates poured open. Soon, Alex was on Eddy's lap, unabashedly making out with her brother. He smelled like grass from mowing the lawn earlier. She pressed her crotch up against his, grinding her pussy up against the base of his rock hard cock. Eddy groaned into her mouth, egging her on.

He groaned louder when she put hand on his abdomen and started rubbing his shaft up and down through his shirt. She broke the kiss just long enough to say, "What's this Eddy?"

They moaned into each other as they desperately mashed their bodies together. Alex felt Eddy's big hands reach up and close around her breasts. Her nipples poked out further than their mother's. Alex gasped as he circled his thumbs over her areolas.

"What are you hiding under your shirt?"

His hands moved around her waist and slid down to her ass. He took big, meaty fistfuls, pushing and pulling... then SMACK! Alex gasped and moaned, "Ah! What's this Eddy? What's this big hard thing you have under here?"

She kissed him. He kissed her back. She broke away panting, "I think you should lift up your shirt, Eddy."

All his previous hesitation gone, her brother reached down and pulled his shirt completely off, exposing himself to her. Alex looked down to see her not-so-little brother's dick pointing straight out of his pants. It looked even bigger up close.

"Oh my god..." Her hand couldn't even wrap all the way around it. "Now I can see why you left such a big mess in the shower."

"It was cause of you."

"Me?" She said, innocently jerking his cock. It was slick with precum. She cupped his balls with her other hand and started massaging them. They easily spilled out of her palm. He returned the favor, one hand rubbing her ass, the other enclosed around her breast.

"I woke up with your ass in my face and your cute little booty shorts all hiked up..." He kissed her again. "Teasing me..."

"Mmmm..." she moaned. He was such a good kisser. Why was he such an amazing kisser? "Gotta make life hard for you big brother..."

She felt his lips smile against hers. "'Big brother?'"

"Mm hm. Huge." She couldn't stop kissing him. "Massive... Throbbing..."

Alex moaned as Eddy rubbed his two middle fingers up against her wet pussy. "Mmmmm. Thick... Ah! Fat... Nnnn! Hard... Heavy..." The two siblings squirmed and panted as they masturbated each other. Edd slipped his hand into her shorts and gently caressed his sister's engorged knob. She purred like a kitten as she slid her tongue back into his mouth.

Then the front door slammed open.

...

Alex broke the kiss and looked up at their mother, who had their half conscious step father draped over her shoulders. Eddy turned around to glance at her too. Amanda examined her precious children, Alex on her brother's lap with her nipples poking through her shirt, Eddy with lipstick smeared all over his face, she could see the head of his giant cock over the side of the couch. Their hands were all over each other.

She thanked the lord above that the lump over her shoulder was barely awake, much less aware of his surroundings. He mumbled incoherently, something about baseball. Even though she doubted her husband would remember a second of tonight, she still had to protect her kids. She was taking no more chances tonight.

Amanda pointed two fingers at her guilty looking kids then pointed upstairs, mouthing, "Eddy's room. Now."

She pulled her husband in for a kiss as the two dashed up the stairs. He tasted like beer and cigarettes. Amanda was surprisingly not very mad at them for making out on the couch. She was upset that it inadvertently forced her to kiss this pathetic excuse for a man.

...

Eddy and Alex both sat in silence on Eddy's bed. His dick had shrunk down in fear when their mother burst through the door, but a bulge was starting to swell in his pants again. Really, it was a miracle he managed to keep that monster a secret for longer than five minutes. Even under the threat of her mother's imminent wrath, and the situation definitely didn't call for it, Alex couldn't help but sneak hurried glances at the wet bulge in her brother's pants. How did it fit in there?

A few minutes after they sat down, Amanda opened the door, stepped inside, carefully closed it. Locked it. Then whirled around and hissed, "What in the world were you thinking????"

Eddy hung his head in shame. Alex hissed back at her, outraged that she could say something so hypocritical. "Me?? What about you?"

"What do you--"

"Sucking his cock? Playing with him under the table while I was five feet away from you?" she revealed. There was really no point in keeping it a secret anymore.

Amanda's eyes widened with shock. Eddy turned to her and said, "You knew?"

"Of course I knew!" Alex threw her hands up in the air in exasperation. "You guys fucking left the door wide open! You can't suck a fat cock that loudly and not expect me to come and see what the fuck is going on."

Amanda put her head in her hands and took a deep breath. "Ok. This is bad."

"Mom. Relax. I'm not gonna fucking tell anyone."

"I'm not talking about that." She let go of her face and pushed her hair back. She put her other hand on her hip and exhaled, puffing her cheeks out a little bit. "I mean, what are we doing? What's next?"

Alex paused and thought for a moment. "We have some fun?"

"No! Alexandra!" Her voice was strained.

"Well, why not? We all want to, right?" She turned to Eddy. "Do you want to?"

He blushed. "Kinda, yeah."

Alex turned to her mother. "Do you want to?"

Amanda huffed. "It's not that simple."

"It's a yes or no question."

"It's complicated."

"Just answer the question."

"I don't think it's appropriate--"

"That is not what I asked."

"Yes!" She conceded. "Fine. Yes. I do. But answer me this:"

Amanda stared her daughter down, daring her to answer her question. "What would I do about your father?"

Alex shrugged. "Dump him."

"And leave our family without a source of income? Get kicked on the streets? I can't do that Alex! I can't go back to living paycheck to paycheck, not knowing if I'm going to put food on the table or when the next accident will happen that cleans us out!"

"'Never settle for a man who makes you feel like it's your fault he's having problems.'"

"Don't you dare use my own words against me, Alexandra!" Her mother scolded.

"What do you think, Eddy? You've been awfully quiet." Alex turned to her brother for support.

He had his chin in his hands and was staring at the floor, deep in thought. Eddy looked up at his mother and said, "I think it's mom's call."

"What? Why?" Alex thought for sure Eddy would be on her side.

"If she wants to stay married to Dad, then that's her decision." He looked Alex in the eye and stressed, "And we should support her, no matter what she chooses."

Out voted and finally at a loss for words, Alex looked between her brother and mother, then sighed dejectedly. "Fine."

"Well then." Amanda folded her hands over her stomach. "Now that that's settled, I think we should lay some ground rules."

"Ground rules?" Alex whined. "I see why you and Eddy can't mess around, but I just broke up with my boyfriend. I'm gonna need--"

"If you use Eddy as your 'temporary' replacement, you'll never stop. I highly doubt there's a cock as huge as his in a hundred mile radius, so anything else would be a downgrade."

"Thanks mom."

"You're very welcome sweetie." Amanda beamed at her son. "To futher answer your question, it's because it's still incest, which is illegal, and your father will kick both of you out and probably report you to the authorities."

Alex huffed.

"Rule number one:" Amanda held up one finger. "No touching ass, tits, cock, or pussy."

Alex groaned.

"Rule number two:" She held up two fingers. "No teasing. This means no flirting, flashing, or lewd pictures sent to each other."