Enjoy Yourselves Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex said, "Ughhhhhhh!" and flopped back onto the bed. Even Eddy looked upset.

"Rule number three:" Amanda lifted a third finger. "We take what we've already done to our graves. Am I understood?"

"Yes." Eddy said quietly.

"Am I understood?"

"Yes, mother." Alex said sarcastically.

"Good." She sighed. "Let's go to bed."

"Fine." Alex stood up, paused, then kissed Eddy on the mouth.

"Alexandra! What did I just say!"

She broke the kiss, looked back at Amanda and said, "You said, 'No touching ass, tits, cock, or pussy," turned back to Eddy and stuck her tongue back down his throat. Moaning lewdly, of course.

Amanda put her head back in her hands. "In addition to no touching, no kissing."

"Mmmmmm." Pop! "But mother, shouldn't a sister be able to kiss her brother? We are family after all."

"No kissing on the lips."

"Whatever you say." Alex kissed Eddy on the cheek. "See you later, big guy."

"No. You won't."

"What do you mean? I'll never see my big brother again?"

"Alex!"

"I'm going, I'm going." Alex strode out of the room, swaying her hips from side to side. She jiggled her ass in the doorway, then dashed off to her room, giggling like a schoolgirl.

Amanda sighed. "I'm sorry. You're going to have to deal with her for the next few days."

"It's fine."

Eddy looked sad. Sadder than she'd ever seen him. It broke her heart to see him this defeated. Amanda kneeled down and hugged him. "Oh, baby, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's just..." He sniffed. "That was my first kiss. And now I can't ever do that again with her."

Her poor baby was hurting. He was hurting because of something she had done. Spin it anyway you like, Amanda had just split up two lovers. In her experience, that was a very hard thing to do. Her parents most certainly had failed.

Without really thinking, Amanda kissed him. She kissed him hard. A tongue swirling, sloppy, leaves-you-gasping-for-air kiss. When she pulled away and stood up, she could see his cock threatening to explode out of his pants again. Ironic in a way. That same image was what started this whole mess.

"I love you more than anything in the world." She told Eddy. "Just remember that I'm doing this for you."

"I know mom," he said, "I love you too. I'm sorry this all got so out of hand."

"I am too baby. I am too."