Enjoy Yourselves Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped out of the shower and dried himself off. Things had gotten a bit crazy yesterday. His mom was trying to make things go back to normal, but Alex wanted to go further. She had always been the type to tempt fate and push her luck as far as it would go.

While he was brushing his teeth, his mother's words by the pool rang in his ears.

Besides, you have a lot to be proud of.

Shit. His dick was starting to grow again.

He tried to think about wrestling, old ladies, global warming. Anything that might kill a boner.

After about five minutes of futile resistance, Eddy sighed. He was going to have to take another cold shower.

...

Amanda and Alex both smiled at him warmly as he quietly came down the stairs. Alex seemed especially happy to see him. His mom just had a little more glitter in her dark eyes. Both women were dressed in... well, not lewd clothing exactly. Alex was still in her pajamas, but she had a sexy purple crop top on that showed off her lovely abdomen. Amanda wore yoga pants and a casual dress shirt that had only three buttons on the top, all undone. Eddy immediately regretted wearing sweatpants.

"Good morning sweetheart! How did you sleep?"

"Morning big bro." Alex's eyes flickered down to his crotch. "How was your shower?"

"Pretty good." He swallowed. Both answers were a lie. He took a seat next to Alex.

"Eddy." He looked up at his mother. "I noticed your shower was just a bit long, and I was wondering--"

"We." Alex corrected.

"We were wondering." Amanda nodded. "If you were... doing alright. After yesterday I mean."

Eddy went a little red. "You mean..."

"You told me you were having issues the other day and... Well I get worried about you sometimes." Amanda looked at her son with concern. And a hint of lust.

"Yeah. No. Everything went fine," he lied again. God he hated lying to his mother.

"Are you sure? It seemed like you were... a little pent up last night."

Alex bit her tongue.

"I'm fine. Everything is fine."

Alex and Amanda exchanged glances. "Alright sweetie."

"Mom made some fish for lunch." Alex grinned.

"Alex." Amanda chided. Somehow, both because it made her laugh and because it actually sounded pretty good, Alex had convinced her to actually fry up some fish. She placed some decked out plates in front of her children. "Dig in."

Eddy didn't make the connection. "Looks great mom."

"Tastes great too. You should try mine sometime." Alexandra told her brother.

"Alex!"

...

"Well, I'm going out to sunbathe then." Amanda said, standing up from the counter.

"I think I'll join you." Alex said. "Eddy, you should come too."

"Alex..."

"What?"

"I uh, actually was gonna go swim in the pool."

"Great idea. I'll swim and then sunbathe."

Amanda didn't like how natural that felt. She knew what her daughter was up to. Mainly because she had done the same thing the other day. Giving her daughter another look, Amanda watched her shrug and dash up the stairs. She turned to her son. "You don't have to come out if you don't want to."

"I want to." He smiled sweetly at his mother. "I love hanging out with you."

"...Maybe you should wear your speedo, darling. It has less water resistance."

...

Soon, the terrible trio were poolside. Eddy had taken up his mother's suggestion. He'd never worn it before, but it had been a birthday gift from his Uncle Pat. "To catch a lady's eye, lad. This brand has served me well on more than one glorious occasion." He had winked at his mom, who had to step outside for a moment. The speedo was actually quite comfortable. But he wasn't sure how it would hold against one of his increasingly frequent erections.

Alex had changed into a pink one piece that more or less covered the same amount of skin as a bikini. The top wrapped around her neck and had three silver rings on her chest, back and belly button. The bottom half was completely swallowed by her fat cheeks, only a thin string emerged from her valley. Amanda told her to change into something that wasn't a thong, but Alex showed her that it was just like a normal bikini bottom, the only problem was that her butt was too awesome. She also pointed out that Eddy was wearing a speedo, and Amanda had less clothes on than her.

Huffing and crossing her arms, their mother vehemently denied her daughter's accusations. At least she was covering over ten percent of her ass. Eddy had to side with his sister on this one. His mom's bikini was even more erotic than yesterdays. Bright red with thin straps, the top barely covered her nipples. The tiny string wrapped around her neck strained on the weight of her enormous breasts. The bottom half, which had at first covered a little over ten percent of her butt, was immediately swallowed into her cheeks once she started walking.

The speedo was feeling smaller and smaller by the second. Eddy jumped into the pool as quickly as he could. The cold water hit him like a slap in the face. The strain in his swimming suit eased.

Alex got into the pool a little slower. She took the steps trying to adjust to the temperature at a more comfortable rate. Eddy splashed her with water.

"You ass!" She gasped as the cold liquid hit her in the face. She jumped in and started chasing him, both siblings laughing hysterically.

Amanda relaxed a little more into her lawn chair. This was what families were supposed to be like. No sexual tension, no attraction toward sons, no big dicks bursting out of clothes. Maybe they could get out of this. Maybe they'd be alright.

"Gotcha!" Alex cried with glee. "Revenge will be mine!"

She tackled Eddy underwater.

Amanda chuckled to herself. Putting on her sunglasses, she leaned back and closed her eyes.

She wasn't sure what really made her feel something was wrong. Maybe it was because they stopped splashing around. Maybe the sound of giggling became too playful. Maybe it was just the feeling in the air.

Whatever it was, Amanda felt something was off and took off her sunglasses. She looked up at her kids to see that Eddy had lifted Alex onto the side of the pool, and his head was in between her legs. She was smiling and playing with his hair.

"Alex!"

Both of her children turned to look at her.

Amanda cleared her throat. She had panicked a little bit. The situation was questionable, but both of them still had all their clothes on. "Maybe you should come and sunbathe now." She said in a calmer tone.

"Ok, mom." She kissed Eddy on the head and got out of the pool.

Amanda frowned. She didn't like that. She also didn't like how her son's ocean blue eyes followed Alex as she made her way over to the lawnchairs.

But everything seemed alright after that. Alex started sunbathing, and Eddy started swimming laps in the pool. Amanda relaxed and flipped over onto her stomach. She untied her bikini top and pulled it out from under her. She really didn't want those nasty tan lines this year.

Alex looked over at her mother and smirked as she dropped her bikini top on the ground. Good lord was Amanda cock-starved. She didn't even realize what she was doing. The only thing that was holding her back... was Alex. Amanda wanted to prove her wrong.

But she suggested Eddy wear his speedo. She took off her bikini. Hell, she started this entire thing. If she just controlled herself at dinner, or waited until everyone was out of the house before sucking Edd's dick, she would've had him all to herself and Alex would have been none the wiser.

A plan started forming in Alex's head. A plan that, sadly, involved her taking a step back for the time being.

But ended with everyone getting exactly what they wanted.

...

Eddy was feeling pretty good on his fortieth lap. His dick was relaxed, his muscles were loose, he felt tired, but in a good way. Floating on his back, he started catching his breath. Swimming always tired him out good. It made him hungry too.

"Eddy!" Alex called out to him. "You should come sunbathe with us!"

He sat up straight and looked at his sister. She was giving him that smile. The one that always made his heart skip a beat. She didn't take her eyes off him as he waded over to her and stepped out of the water. Her hair glowed like fire in the afternoon sun.

Amanda was looking at her daughter too. She knew what she was doing. But what was she going to do, yell at Alex for smiling at her brother? It would just start another argument. Might as well keep an eye on them though. The kids were very volatile at the moment. Any little thing would cause them to go off. She leaned over on her side and propped her head up with her hand. Maybe she should sit between them?

Eddy sat down and looked at his mom. His eyes widened when they fell to her chest. Amanda flushed. Well, she was in a bikini right now. She decided that even before this whole fiasco started, she had allowed Eddy to stare at her without calling him out on it. If she wanted things to go back to normal, she might as well let him look. But she couldn't help but get a little turned on by his gaze. Her nipples hardened.

Alex beamed at her mom. "Well, I have to go to the bathroom." She stood up and started going back into the house. "Have fun you two. <3"

What was that supposed to mean? Amanda looked at her son, who was relaxing in his lawn chair, hands behind his head. His eyes were closed, so... what was the harm in staring?

Even without an erection, this particular speedo was clearly not designed for someone of Eddy's... phallic advantages. The material was stuffed to its limit, a tiny crack on the side revealed the tiniest sliver of her son's genitals to her.

Actually... Amanda leaned forward so she was sitting up straight, Eddy was bigger than before. If that was possible. No. The human body didn't go through developments like that, not even through pills. She had seen many a scammy looking pill enlargement ad on her husband's personal computer. Not to mention the amount of ads that were even recommended to her, hovering on the side of her porn videos.

No, his dick couldn't have gotten bigger. But the bulge in his shorts was unmistakable. Maybe it was because of the speedo. Yes, that must be it. Like how pinstripe suits make a person look thinner. It was like an optical illusion. His package only looked like it was swollen.

A soft snore told Amanda that Eddy had fallen asleep. How cute. She stood up and lovingly kissed his forehead. She brushed his hair to the side and stroked his cheek. So handsome. He looked so much like his father. She glanced at the bulging speedo. So very much like his father. She ran her fingers up and down his chest.

He had been a gentleman too. So respectful and kind to Amanda. But rough with her when she wanted him to be. Another blush rose to her cheeks as she remembered her last night with Antonio. It had actually been Eddy's conception, she let the hung Italian only cum inside her once.

It seemed that once had been all he needed.

Amanda's hand closed around something hard.

She gasped and quickly let go, retreating back to her own lawn chair. She had gotten so lost in the past... Amanda glanced at Eddy. She had pulled his now rock hard cock out of his speedo. Now the only thing the small piece of fabric covered were the boy's enormous balls.

Should she... cover him back up? Amanda glanced up at the house. Alex was taking her time in the bathroom. Maybe she was taking her mother's advice and relieving her sexual urges without Eddy.

Or maybe she was just peeking through the curtain.

Could she even cover him up? Definitely not with just the speedo. It had hardly held him when he was soft.

Amanda opened the small waterproof dresser she kept in the shade of an umbrella. Maybe there was a towel or something in here...

Her face turned bright red when she opened the bottom drawer. On top of a couple towels was a nine inch purple dildo.

Hadn't she gotten rid of that thing? Amanda fanned herself. Her face and chest felt like they were burning.

She took out the dildo and a towel. Then hesitated. Alex was probably taking care of herself up there, so shouldn't she do the same? Eddy's big accidents were causing her more troubles than she thought they would.

Another thought crossed her mind. She could go inside and grab her computer, search up some porn and work out an orgasm in the living room.

Or...

Amanda looked over at her son. His dick throbbed.

She cursed her weakness for men with fat cocks as she pulled off her bikini bottom. Amanda reached behind her back to untie her top, then realised she had already taken it off. So that was what Alex had been smirking about earlier. Amanda's face felt hotter. Not only had she been the first to break one of her own rules, she had immediately broken a second.

Hot, frustrated, and just... done, Amanda laid back and started rubbing the long piece of rubber against her hot snatch. Pulling on her nipple with her left hand, a small squirt of milk came out into her hand. Shit. She had started lactating randomly(when she was really horny) sometime after Eddy stopped nursing. Amanda thought it might have had something to do with how much he had drained from her breasts(gee, I wonder what all that milk helped him grow ;)). The constant milk production kept her breasts full and heavy and also made her nipples unbelievably sensitive when she was horny. Despite the fact that she already started, Amanda wondered if this was really ok. Could she really masturbate to her son?

What if she thought of Eddy as someone else? Someone like... she looked at the pool. A poolboy? A little cliche, but she already had two visual elements of the fantasy right here. Amanda closed her eyes.

...

She was lounging in the very same lawn chair, drinking a martini. The sun beat down on her beautifully bronzed skin. A robin chirped nearby. Amanda took a big sip of her drink and sighed. She was so lonely these days. Her husband kept working those long shifts. She barely even saw him. If only there was someone she could spend some time with poolside.

Inside the house, Amanda heard the doorbell ring. Now who could that be? Her husband wouldn't be back until after six, and her daughter had just moved out of the house.

Amanda set her glass on the table next to her and went inside. She opened the door to reveal a young man in a white t-shirt and shorts.

"Eddy!" She said, "How are you, dear?"

"Pretty good Mrs. Wellman." His eyes flickered down to her chest. Oh how silly of her. She forgot to throw on a robe before answering the door. "Is Mr. Wellman home?"

"I'm afraid not," she pouted. "Did you need something?"

"Well, uh..." He lifted up a clipboard and flipped through a couple pages. "I'm actually scheduled to clean your pool this afternoon."

"Really?" Amanda blinked in surprise. "He didn't tell me. That man would forget his head if it wasn't attached. Come on in dearie."

Amanda beckoned the teenager inside, closing the door behind him. "Would you like anything to drink? A snack perhaps?"

"No, ma'am. I couldn't ask for something like that," he smiled politely. "I'll just clean up your pool and be on my way."

"Oh please, I insist!" She almost had to push Eddy into the kitchen. "Now what do you want, some juice? A glass of wine?"

"Oh, I'm not old enough to drink."

"I'll never tell," she winked at him.

He blushed. "Oh, alright then. One glass of wine."

Amanda took out a bottle from under the cabinet and poured a couple wine glasses. "Here you are. I like mine filled all the way to the top."

"Thank you ma'am."

"Oh, please. You can call me Mandy. All my boyfriends called me Mandy."

He swallowed a gulp of wine. What did that mean? "Well then, thank you Mandy."

Amanda smiled to herself. The poor boy couldn't take his eyes off her tits. She looked down herself, following his gaze. "Oh, I'm sorry Eddy. I was sunbathing when you rang the doorbell. Forgot to put on a robe."

"Ah," He blushed and looked down at his wine glass. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been staring."

"Oh that's alright dearie. You're a teenager!" She laughed, taking another sip of wine. "Besides, I don't mind if you want to take a peak."

He looked up at her and she winked. He turned a deeper shade of red and shuffled uncomfortably in his seat.

"So Eddy," she asked as he brought the glass up to his lips. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

He choked. While he coughed and sputtered, Amanda smirked and handed him a towel.

"N-no, ma'am," he said while he wiped his mouth.

"Mandy," she corrected.

"Mandy."

"A handsome young man like you without a girlfriend?" She actually was a little surprised. Eddy looked like he got around a bit. "What's this world coming to?"

He shrugged nonchalantly.

"Don't you worry, once you go to college, all the bright young girls there will eat you up!" And probably swallow, too.

"Thank you m-Mandy." He gulped down the rest of his glass. "I suppose I should get out there and get to it then?"

"I'll join you." Amanda gulped down her wine too. She stood up and almost immediately tripped. She would have fallen flat on her face if Eddy hadn't caught her. "Oh my."

His arms bulged with muscles. "Are you ok?"

"Oh, I'm fine." She felt his arms up some more. "Just had a bit too much to drink. Do you work out?"

"Uh, yes," he blushed. "The summer job also helps."

"You're so strong!" Her hands moved to his abdomen. A solid six pack pressed against her hands. And his pectorals were enormous.

"Mandy, I think I should be cleaning the pool..."

"Can you lift me up?" She interrupted, looking up into his deep blue eyes. They reminded her of the ocean.

"Lift you up?"

"Yes, I want to see if you can pick me up."

He hesitated for a moment, but put his hands under her armpits. "Ready?"

She nodded.

Eddy lifted her up into the air effortlessly, chuckling as she giggled, "Wheeee!"

When he gently set her back down, she huffed, "Oof! Oh my. You are strong. You're going to make some young lady at college very happy."

He blushed.

"I suppose we should head out then. My husband would get mad if the pool wasn't clean by the time he got home."

...

Amanda watched her sexy poolboy as he pushed and pulled a long plastic stick in and out of her pool. Emptying drains and pulling out garbage. Where it all came from, she had no idea. They hadn't had a pool party in years. The last person who actually swam in the pool had been her daughter Alex, who was long since moved out and in college.

Maybe she could set Eddy up with Alexandra. Then she could watch those biceps roll up and down his arms all day. The bulge in his shorts didn't look half bad either.

After about ten to twenty minutes, Eddy started wiping his hands with a handcloth from his back pocket. He waved to her, "Alright Mandy. I'm gonna head out. Unless there's anything else you want me to do while I'm here."

(Yes, she thought. Me.) Such a sweet boy. Her husband never offered to help around the house. "Actually, Eddy..." Amanda said, a mischievous grin on her face. "Could you come over here for just a moment?"

Eddy walked over as she reached into her drawer for... Ah! There it was. Her husband's sunscreen. He always burned in the sun. Amanda however, was going to use it for a different purpose. "Could you put some sunscreen on my back? It's a bit warm today."

The big lump in his shorts got a little bigger. "Uh, sure Mandy. It is pretty hot out."

Amanda handed him the bottle and laid out on her stomach. She heard him squirt some of it on his hands and start rubbing them together. She had never done something like this before. It was very exciting. Amanda could feel butterflies fluttering around in her stomach.