Enjoy Yourselves Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddy started on her shoulders, and worked his way down. The horny MILF made a humming noise in the back of her throat. Oh, he was going above and beyond. It had been a while since she visited the spa and gotten a massage.

"You could probably quit your job as a poolboy and become a masseuse Eddy."

He laughed. "I think I would be a masseur. Masseuses are women."

"Well, would you look at that, you learn something every day." Amanda chuckled to herself. She sighed as Eddy worked out another one of the knots in her back. "Your hands are like magic."

As Eddy started massaging her lower back, she decided to go in for the kill. "You're at a bit of an awkward angle. Wouldn't you feel more comfortable if you were sitting behind me?"

Amanda's heart beat in her throat when he paused. Had she been reading him wrong?

"Good idea." She sighed with relief as he threw his leg over the chair and sat down in between her legs. Oooo. Someone was eager. She could feel the heat radiating off of his crotch.

She hadn't really been lying. Eddy could dig much deeper into her back from this angle. Amanda blushed when she realised the double entendre. It would have been better if she thought ass, or if Eddy had been massaging her belly. Oh well. She felt him lift up his hands.

"Is that good?"

Not quite. "Actually dear, could you go a bit lower?"

She heard his breath catch a little in his throat. "Lower?"

"Yes, please." Amanda his hands return, and start rubbing the top half of her ass. Oh that was adorable. She smiled into her pillow. Eddy was such a gentleman. Unfortunately for him, Amanda didn't want him to be gentle.

"Just a bit lower, dearie." She bit her lower lip as he froze. God he was so cute. She felt him move his crotch back just a hair.

Now why on earth would he do that? Amanda thought to herself. That big bulge in his shorts must be getting bigger and bigger.

She groaned as Eddy started massaging her ass. He was a little cautious at first, perhaps he was trying to remain professional. Amanda could feel the moment he thought, fuck it, and starting pushing and pulling to his heart's content. He squeezed and squished. She couldn't blame him for being so eager. She had a lot to play with back there.

"Oh!" Amanda giggled. "Are you an ass man Eddy?"

"Yes, ma'am."

She thought to correct him, but... it was kinda hot. Oooooo. He was good at this. Amanda couldn't believe he hadn't gotten himself a girlfriend. Until he did, she was going to have to invite him over more often.

SMACK!

She moaned with pleasure when Eddy slapped her ass. Maybe he wasn't such a gentleman after all. Amanda looked back at him and pouted, "That hurt."

He raised an eyebrow. "What was that, then?"

"What was what?"

SMACK!

She moaned like a bitch in heat.

"That." Eddy grinned devilishly.

"Ooo." Amanda lifted her waist off the chair and pressed herself up against Eddy's bulge. "And what's this?"

His breath caught in his throat again. The package under her pussy swelled.

"Mmmmm." Amanda started grinding against his shaft. He was big. Bigger than she thought he'd be. "What's this in your pants Eddy? Feels big."

He groaned as she rubbed her butt up and down his massive cock. Oh, he was hard too. Her husband was starting to have trouble staying hard. Eddy had to have been at least twice his size. Amanda was so fucking wet, her nipples started leaking.

Amanda cooed as Eddy started moving his hips against her, creating more friction. She could feel his shorts starting to slide down as they started getting into a rhythm.

"Oh, Mandy." Amanda felt chills when he moaned her name. "You feel so soft."

She ground her ass against that cock like her life depended on it. Amanda made it her goal to drag his underwear off with only her butt. "God." She gasped, "You're so big!"

The tiny crack that seperated the bottom of her cheeks and the top of her thighs caught on the edge of his waistband. When Amanda thrust her hips down, she yanked Eddy's underwear down along with her. She felt a fat cock slap in between her cheeks, its head reaching all the way up to her lower back.

"Oh my." Amanda turned around to look at the monster. "How big are you?"

"'Bout a foot."

"Oh my." Forget being twice as big as her husband. Eddy was at least three times longer than Mr. Wellman. And thicker than her wrist. "My my my."

She could feel blood pumping into the slab of meat draped on her backside, making it even bigger and harder. "You ok?"

"Oh I've never been better." She wiggled her butt, bouncing his cock around. It was so heavy. "Have you ever heard of hotdogging?"

He grinned. "I believe I have."

Eddy spread her cheeks apart, letting his dick slide even deeper into her crevice. Then he pushed them back together and thrust forward, using the sunscreen as lube.

Now, Amanda thought she had a big ass. Strike that, she knew she had a big ass. But this boy Eddy? He was something else. He was on another level. The head of his cock popped out the top and spurted a good amount of liquid onto her back. At first, Amanda thought he came after just one thrust. Then she realised all that liquid was clear as water. That was just his precum.

The hung teenager started fucking her buns. The MILF reached down to her breasts and started squeezing her nipples. Oh, that felt nice. Her pussy was absolutely soaked right now. Amanda squirmed. Actually, she was feeling a little empty right now. Maybe she should tell him to stick it up her butt. It had been a while since she had done anal.

"You should aim a little lower, sweetheart."

He paused. "Right. Gotta make you feel good too."

Amanda felt a large cockhead line up with her pussy. Uh oh. "Wait just a-- OooOOOOOooOOOOOOOHHH!"

It was like a ship was trying to dock inside her. "Mrs. Wellman? Are you ok?"

"I'm ok," she panted. "I'm ok. Maybe you should go a bit slower next time, baby."

"Ok." He paused. "I mean, I still got like, four inches to go."

Four inches?? "What?"

She moaned as the appendage stuffed inside her core pushed even deeper. Where did it all come from? How did he keep this thing in his pants all the time? Eddy started reaching places she didn't even think Patrick had gone. His head touched the entrance to her womb, then pushed it back another inch. The whole time, Amanda squealed and moaned, spreading her legs as wide as she could, giving him as much access to her as possible. Eddy's lean abdomen leaned over her ass and onto her back.

She felt so full. She had never felt so full. "Oh, Eddy..."

"You ready?" He whispered in her ear.

Amanda whimpered and gasped for breath while she nodded furiously.

Eddy started rocking inside her, trying to loosen her up a bit before he really started fucking her. His cock throbbed, and Amanda gasped and moaned. He was so big. She felt like someone stuck a telephone pole up inside her. He started making deeper thrusts, pulling out maybe two or three inches before plunging back in. Amanda's gasps and whimpers became cries of ecstasy. She knew the neighbor's probably heard her, but she didn't care anymore. But there was something... something she was supposed to tell Eddy. Something important.

He pulled out six inches, half his length, and slammed back into her.

Amanda forgot her own name.

She screamed as she came, squirting all over the chair and onto the cement. Eddy pounded away, panting and moaning in her ear. The boy was an animal. Amanda felt a strong hand wrap around her hair and yank her head back. Loud clapping noises filled the air. If her neighbors didn't know what she was doing before, they sure did now. Eddy was pumping his entire length in and out of her now. She felt the edge of his head catch on her tight entrance. He was pounding her so hard, the lawn chair was being fucked forward. Amanda had reached a level of ecstacy so great her vocal cords wouldn't even work. Her mouth was open in a silent scream.

Looking back on it, Amanda wasn't sure exactly what happened next. She probably blacked out. They could have fucked for ten minutes or an hour. The next thing she remembered was Eddy's moans getting louder. His thrusts becoming more desperate.

He was going to cum. He wouldn't cum inside her, would he?

A fat cock filled her to the brim, and all cognitive thought left her mind as she came for at least the third time tonight.

"I'm gonna..." He panted. "I'm gonna..."

Cum. Cum. She wanted him. But she couldn't.

"Cum in me!" She heard herself gasp. "Oh my god, Eddy! Fill me!"

"Protection?" He managed to gasp back.

"God, no." Amanda groaned. "Impregnate me. Shoot your load in my fucking womb."

His thrusts sped up. Eddy's hips were a blur.

"Knock me up!" She screamed. "Put a fucking baby in me!"

Eddy slammed his cock into her as deep as he could go. Amanda came harder than she had in her entire life as cum poured, just erupted from his cock and directly into her fertile womb. It blew up like a balloon. She was impregnated instantly. How much did he have stored up in there? It just kept coming. Eddy just kept cumming. The pressure was unbelievable. Amanda felt his precious baby batter start to rush out of her womb in torrents, squirting out of her pussy and onto the chair.

No. No. Amanda wanted it all. She squeezed around Eddy's thick cock. Not another drop. She wanted it all.

Finally, he slowed down. Two last spurts. Three. Four. Five.

He slumped against her back, panting. Good lord.

Amanda felt like she died and came back six or seven times.

"Oh my god." He groaned. "I've never cum that hard in my life."

She couldn't even feel her legs. "I think you just came inside my brain."

He panted for a couple seconds. "So were you just... are you actually not on protection or was that just like, a thing you were doing?"

"No. I'm--" She had to catch her breath. Good god. She was still twitching, the aftershocks of so many orgasms shuddering through her body. "I have got to be pregnant after that. Congrats, you're a daddy now."

His cock twitched, and she moaned. Oh, she felt so full right now...

"Do I... have to..."

"No." She tried to wave her hand, but it was more a flop than anything. "My husband... he's an idiot. I'll just tell him it's... it's one of his."

"Oh." He shifted on her back, propping himself up on his arms. "In that case... do you wanna like... take a five minute break and... and go for round two?"

She could only whimper when she realised his member was still hard. This stud was going to be the death of her. The second round was even better than the first.