Enjoy Yourselves Pt. 03

Story Info
Amanda daydreams poolside. But first, some plot?
8.9k words
4.48
29.4k
63

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

hello! thank you for reading. feel free to skip down to the dotted line, this is just a little something i wanted to say beforehand. this story is the third part of an ongoing series. if you want context for what the fuck is going on, go back and read from the beginning. if you don't care, read on.

but first, your friendly neighborhood public service announcement:

I do not believe that incest is a morally right thing to do. I have not nor will I ever have any desire to engage in any kind of sexual activity with any of my immediate family members, and I am appalled that anyone finds their parents or siblings a suitable sexual partner. Or their underage children. Pedophilia is disgusting mental disorder and if that's what you look for in incest porn, get out. Everyone in my pornagraphic works is and will be 18 and above, thank you very much.

yeah. this particular story is labled under erotic couplings, but there are incestual impressions that leak over from the previous chapters. like family members being blatantly attracted to one another. if that's not your thing, you should probably move along.

this chapter is a bit longer than the last couple. i was doing some world building and then noticed: yo. there's no fucking porn.

so that's the reason.

unfortunately, I just went back to college, so it's going to be a bit longer until the next part. ya'll gonna have to make due with the extra long chapter for a while. don't expect anything new to come out for the next couple weeks at the earliest(a few months at the latest). if you have any concerns about the plot, just know that have have a rough framework of where i want things to go. so any major story changing suggestions you guys might have(unless they're really really good) are gonna be ignored. or hey, maybe i'm already planning on doing that thing that you just suggested. we might be sharing a moment. you never know.

anyway, thank you so much for reading! as always, feel free to leave a comment with your suggestions. i would like to improve my writing with constructive criticism.

- W

* * * * *

Amanda Wellman woke up with sunlight streaming in her face. Last night, her husband reeked of beer, cigarettes, and vomit, so she grabbed her pillow and slept on the couch. She leaned up and stretched her back. It had been a long night.

Visions of the various lewd acts that occurred within the last twenty-four hours flashed in her mind. Her nipples started poking through her robe. She needed a cup of coffee.

Sliding into her cute fluffy pink slippers, Amanda shuffled into the kitchen, poured some water into the coffee pot and set it to boil. She leaned against the counter and checked her watch.

Eight-oh-nine. Alexandra would be getting up soon.

She didn't think her daughter would be daring enough to try and make a move today, but there really was no telling with that girl. Her father was unpredictable too. That may have played a part in why she was so attracted to him.

Amanda made some eggs and toast while she waited for the coffee to boil, humming a little tune to herself. She just placed the food on a plate when the coffee maker gurgled, flushing dark brown liquid into the pot below.

She finished her breakfast at eight twenty-eight. Might as well go and check on the kids.

As she walked up the stairs, she could see that Eddy's door was slightly ajar. Amanda was certain she closed it last night. She sped up her pace up the stairs.

Amanda swung open the door, prepared for the worst. She saw Alex sitting criss-crossed on the floor wearing some pink HelloKitty pajama bottoms and a purple crop top, staring at the tv while mashing some buttons on the controller. Eddy was sleeping on his back, a twelve inch high tent pitched over his waist.

Huh. Amanda thought it would have been her daughter in an exposing situation.

Once she entered the room, Alex paused her game, set the controller on the floor, and looked up at her mother. "I'm being good."

"Hmm." Amanda wasn't so sure about that. "I can see that."

"Do you have an issue with me being in here?"

It was tip-toeing the line, and Alex knew it. To be fair, her daughter did normally sneak into her brother's room and play video games in the morning. If her husband came in here, he wouldn't see much out of the ordinary. Besides her son's promenent morning wood, nothing really screamed incest.

"...I don't think it's appropriate for you to be in here while your brother is like that." She decided.

"But if he wasn't, it would be fine?" Amanda didn't like the smug look on her daughter's face.

"...Yes."

Alex stood up and started making her way over to Eddy.

"Now wait a minute--"

She carefully took a handful of his sheets and pulled them into the air, letting his cock flop onto his chest with a wet "smack!" Eddy slept on, dead to the world. "And now?"

Well... She hadn't technically broken any of the rules. Amanda shot her daughter a, "I know what you're trying to do missy," look.

"What?" Alex asked innocently. "Is it ok for me to be in here? Have I broken any of the rules?"

"I want you to come down for breakfast."

Alex looked at the tv screen. "Can I finish my game first?"

"I want you in the kitchen in the next five minutes."

"Can do!" Alex said as she plopped back on the floor, controller in hand.

Amanda sighed to herself as she walked back down the stairs. She gets it from her father.

...

Exactly four minutes and fifty seconds later, Alex came clomping down the stairs. It sounded like she was wearing steel-toed boots. Fortunately, the men of the house were very heavy sleepers. Amanda didn't think her husband would get up for a few more hours to sleep off his hangover, and Eddy never got up before noon in the summertime.

"Good morning mom!" Alex beamed.

"Good morning sweetheart," Amanda said warily. "What would you like for breakfast?"

"A big fat sausage."

Here we go. Amanda supposed she did sort of walk into that one. She gave Alex the stink eye, but pulled the sausages out of the fridge.

"Do we have any that are footlongs?"

"Sweetheart, rule number two..." She reminded her daughter.

"I'm just talking about breakfast." Alex batted her eyelashes innocently.

"Alexandra, if you keep this up, we're going to get caught. The rules aren't there because I want them to be, they're for our own protection."

"There's no one around."

Alex was starting to get on her nerves. "I don't know when your father is going to get up. We may be screwed already. I don't know how much he remembers from last night."

"Oh please, he didn't even notice us." Alex waved her hand dismissively.

"Thanks to me." Amanda said as she started frying the sausage. She could have chopped it up, but Alex had requested a singular large one. She wasn't really sure why she was humoring her daughter, but a good chef always listens to her customers.

"Thanks to you, I know about Eddy's..." Her daughter held her hands up like she was trying to show Amanda how big the fish she caught was.

"Rule number three, sweetheart." She reminded Alex.

"I'm keeping a secret!" Alex argued. "I'm talking about it with someone who already knows."

"Sweetie, you're purposefully making this harder for everyone."

"Yes. Because I think it's stupid."

"Well then why don't you ask your father what he thinks about incest? Then you can tell me if you think you and your brother's safety is stupid." She flipped the sausage over.

Alex huffed. "Maybe it's easier for you cause you can still sleep with Dad."

"Your father and I haven't done anything sexual since Valentine's Day."

Alex's jaw dropped. That was almost half a year ago. No wonder she couldn't help playing with Eddy at the dinner table yesterday. She was cock-starved. "Seriously?"

"Seriously." Her mother said grimly.

"How can you stand to--to--"

"I told you I didn't like it." She said, sliding Alex's breakfast onto a plate. "If I can suck it up, so can you."

Alex stared miserably at the dish placed in front of her. "This is so frustrating."

"I know sweetheart." Her mother soothed, "Just keep in mind that it's just as frustrating for everyone else."

Amanda quietly sighed with relief as Alex picked away at her breakfast. There. Now maybe things wouldn't be so chaotic. She had a feeling that Eddy wouldn't have been able to resist if his sister presented herself to him. The boy was just so eager to please. His heart was in the right place, but when it came to his cock, well. Amanda remembered how easy it had been to convince him to let her help take care of his erection.

The memory made a little heat rise to her cheeks.

Both women turned to the stairs when they heard heavy footsteps clomping down. Amanda sighed. She had forgotten to take off her husband's shoes before easing him into bed.

"Morning, Manny. Morning, pumpkin." He grunted, pouring a cup of coffee. Amanda frowned at the word "Manny." The nickname had started in high school, and had been a bit of a joke. A joke that had slowly become unfunny over the years.

"Morning, dad."

"Good morning, dear."

He took a swig of the bitter liquid, then pulled his wife in for a kiss. Even the coffee couldn't mask the taste of cigars in his mouth. Amanda resisted the urge to vomit and gave her husband a patient smile.

Alex looked disgusted at the exchange. Had her parents always been this gross? Well, her father at least. Her mother still looked like a goddess.

"I just got a call from Pat." He said as he took another drink from his mug. "Gotta go into the office in a few. Have some things to take care of."

"On a weekend?" Amanda's face changed when he said the name Pat. Alex's brow furrowed, gears started turning in her head. "What happened?"

"Something came up." Her husband replied vaguely. "Nothing you should concern yourself with."

"Well, would you like some breakfast before you go?" Amanda offered, closing her robe a little tighter when she realised he was looking at her cleavage. She made it look like she was just preparing to get up.

"Nah, I'll just grab something at 7-11 when I drive over there." He kissed Amanda on the cheek and then walked around the counter to kiss Alex on the top of her head. "See you later, pumpkin."

"I love you honey."

"Love you too babe."

He slammed the door behind him. Alex immediately turned to her mother. "So what's up with you and Uncle Pat?"

"What do you mean?" Amanda had a lot of practice sweeping her feelings for Patrick under the rug. She'd done it for over twenty years.

"I mean," Alex grinned. "Every Christmas you keep looking at him. And just then, when Dad mentioned him..." She had the same expression on her face when she looked at Eddy yesterday.

"Patrick and I dated briefly in high school." She might be bad at lying, but Amanda had become an expert at telling half-truths. "We decided we weren't a good fit, so we broke up and I started going out with your dad."

"His brother. Wasn't that a little weird?"

"At first." At first she thought he had just as big a cock as Patrick. Apparently that gene didn't always run in the family. "Then I fell in love with your father, and we got married." After she had a passionate night with Patty. Patrick. She remembered feeling so frustrated.

"After you got pregnant with me, right?"

"I told your dad I was pregnant after he proposed." She had to make sure that fact was clear. Amanda wasn't some hussy that scared her man into marrying her with a positive test.

"Alright."

Amanda internally sighed. She always knew there were going to be questions. Questions that she had prepared for. Alex seemed satisfied with her answers.

"I just always thought my hair was more like Uncle Pat's than dad's."

Amanda cooly took another drink. "I think your father carried over some recessive gene."

Now she was sweating. When had her daughter become such a skilled interrogator? Out of the corner of her eye, Amanda could see Alex intently staring at her, trying to see if she was lying.

She gulped.

Alex jumped up from her stool. "I KNEW IT!"

"Shhhhhh! Alex, please. Your brother's still sleeping!"

"I fucking knew it." She said more quietly, jumping up and down. "You and Uncle Pat can't stop ogling each other at family dinners. I knew there was something going on there."

"Sweetie, please. Keep it down."

"I'm really-- So I'm-- He's my dad?" Alex was grinning at her mother. Slowly, a smile pulled at her lips as well.

"Yes!" She jumped into the air pumping her fist. "I gotta tell Eddy!"

"Wait!" Alex froze with her foot already on the first step.

"What?"

"Eddy isn't Patrick's son."

"He's legitimate?"

"...Well..."

"Mom!"

"Just... come sit back down." Amanda sighed, running her fingers through her hair. "You already know two life-ruining secrets, you might as well know the third."

Alex scampered back to the counter and jumped into her seat. Amanda wasn't sure the last time she'd been this excited.

"First of all, your father and I, Patrick that is, haven't talked about the night we got together or you. So he might not even know you're his daughter."

Alex paused. "Do you even know? Did you get a DNA test or something?"

"Well... no. But, um. Your father. Your step-father I suppose, well. He isn't exactly... fertile."

"What?" Alex asked, bewildered. "So why does he think I'm..."

"He has no idea."

"Wait a minute. Wait a minute." Alex put her head in her hands. "I'm not sure I want to know this, but can I ask a very inappropriate question?"

Amanda had a feeling she knew what she was going to ask. "Go ahead."

"How big is dad?"

"Four and a half inches."

"Four and a--" Alex gaped at her. "Mom!"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Why are you still with dad?"

Her mother sighed. "Like I said, we fell in love. The heart wants what the heart wants, Alex. It had nothing to do with his size. I think I'd still be happy if we were in love."

"When did you fall out of love?"

"Sometime after Eddy was born."

"So for my entire life, like since I was two, my parents have been in a loveless marriage?"

"No." Amanda smiled, taking another sip of coffee. "Your father and I have been avoiding each other."

Alex huffed with frustration. "Well, I obviously can't start calling Uncle Pat dad now..."

"Fair point. But yes. Your step-father and I have been staying together for you and your brother." She said that like it had been a mutual decision.

"Is that a good idea though? To have your parents not love each other? Is that going to mess us up or something?" Alex had been in shock the entire conversation, but she was now starting to process everything.

"Well, you didn't have any idea until I told you so I think you're doing pretty good." Amanda made a small tisk and said, "Besides, my parents weren't in love and your step-father's were. Who do you think turned out better?"

"Fair point." Alex leaned back in her chair and asked. "So who's Eddy's real dad?"

"Antonio Martinez."

"I don't know who that is."

"He was a private financer your step-father hired to help take care of the house."

"Sounds like he took care of you a couple times as well." Alex smirked.

"Yes. Well." Amanda cleared her throat, heat rising to her face. "He was very charming. And handsome."

"And big?"

"Massive." She took another sip of coffee to clear the lump in her throat. "Not quite as big as your brother, but close."

"How big?" Alex was still grinning, but her face had turned a little red too.

"I never measured, but if I had to guess..." Amanda tried to envision one of her more passionate moments with Antonio. The time she was under his desk fellating him while he was talking to her husband. She compared how deep he reached with Eddy, since he told her he was a foot long. Amanda blurted out the question right before she sucked him off yesterday. "About nine or ten inches? Somewhere around there."

"God damn." Alex whistled. "My biggest was Mike and he was only about seven and a half."

"That's pretty good." Her mother reasoned. It was just the right size for most ladies. But the Wellmans always seemed to need a little more than average. It might have something to do with their naturally large asses.

"Well that's easy for you to say." Alex paused. "How big was Uncle Pat?"

"You might as well call him Patrick, dear. He isn't your uncle."

"Yeah, I know." Alex ran her finger along the edge of her glass. "Just trying to keep the habit, you know?"

Amanda smiled at her daughter gratefully. "That's a good idea."

"But how big is he?" Alex pressed eagerly.

Amanda wasn't sure if this was how she wanted to bond with her daughter. "I don't think that's something you need to know, sweetie."

"Oh come on mom." She rolled her eyes. "I don't think you get to take the high road on this one. It's not like I'm going to try and sleep with him. I'm just curious."

"Be as that may, we're in deep enough shit as it is."

"I don't think, 'knows the size of her illegitimate father's dick' is going to be high on my list of crimes, if I'm being honest."

"I'm still not going to tell you." Amanda sniffed. "It's the one secret I'm keeping to myself."

"What if I go and find out on my own?" Alex egged. "The curiosity is killing me..."

"You will not." Amanda ordered. "As your father, the rules extend to him as well."

"No rule says I can't look at him."

"Rule number two: no flashing."

"Yeah, but he would be the one flashing me."

Amanda gave her a look.

"Fine, fine." Alex sighed. "I never get to have any fun."

The two of them chatted for a couple hours, moving on to more appropriate things, like the clothes they wanted to buy and boys that weren't immediate relatives. They talked about college and what they wanted to do with their lives. Alex discovered that her mother had wanted to open her own restaurant when she was younger. Alex found herself actually enjoying the conversation. Who knew her mom was so dirty? Two whole affairs that she managed to keep quiet for almost two decades. Spicy affairs too.

At about twelve-thirty, they heard the shower turn on.

Alex glanced up at the ceiling. "You think he's jerking it up there?"

"Alex..."

"Oh c'mon mom." Alex rolled her eyes at her again. "Dad left for work, and I'm not flirting. What's the harm in a little girl talk?"

"...Yes, I think it would be safe to say that he is." Amanda said, her cheeks red.

Alex waggled her eyebrows at her flustered mom.

"Oh stop it." She said as Alex giggled. A smile tugged at her lips as she took the final swig of her coffee. "What do you think he'll want for lunch?"

"Scrambled eggs."

"Alex."

"A cream pie."

"Alexandra."

"Two big jugs of milk."

"Alexandra Wellman!"

"Fish?" She shrugged, smirking her ass off.

"...Ok that one was funny." Amanda said, fighting back a shit eating grin of her own. "But you have to knock it off when Eddy comes down here."

"No promises..."

...

Eddy hadn't been able to jerk off last night. He had most certainly tried, for several long hours, until almost two in the morning. But to no avail. It was like he was cursed. Everytime he started masturbating, his mind immediately compared it to the blowjob he got from his mother. It just wasn't enough anymore.

And after what happened last night, he was afraid to tell his mom. He knew she offered to help him if he was having trouble again, but that now interfered with a few rules.

After trying fruitlessly again in the shower, he just turned the knob as far right as it would go and tried to freeze the erection away. He gasped and sputtered as the cold water rushed over him. Slowly, his dick shrank to a more manageable size.