Enjoy Yourselves Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom?" Eddy laughed, leaning closer to her chest. "I think you've sprung a leak."

"Oh, shoot." Amanda wiped the warm milk off her titties. More spurted out and started dripping onto the counter. She resisted the urge to moan like a whore. Why was she so sensitive?

"Wow."

"Oh... you boys and your..." Amanda sounded annoyed, but as she started looking under the sink for some paper towels, she wiggled her ass.

"You're so hot, mom."

"Eddy, you tease!" She looked over her shoulder and jiggled her ass some more. Amanda grabbed the paper towels and said, "That's against the-- Da Rulz, you know."

"Can I drink some of your milk?" He asked unabashedly.

Amanda gaped, redder than a sunburnt apple. "Eddy!"

"That's a yes?" He reached out to grab her breasts, but stopped a couple inches away. He was joking, but Amanda would have let him if he actually tried to squeeze her big milky titties. God she was so sensitive. And his hands were so big. Her pussy fluttered at the thought of them mashing her tits around.

Trying to save face, she gulped down more wine and said, "Absolutely not. You'd be breaking the most important rule."

"Well, what if you poured it into a glass?"

Her heart rose into her throat as she practically glowed. What a good idea. What a wonderful, terrible, absolutely filthy idea. Then, Amanda had an idea of her own.

"Ha. I'll tell you what," she said, as if there was no way he would possibly dare to do the thing she was about to propose. It was too naughty. And Eddy was a good boy. He would never do something so... Oh. She hadn't said it yet. "If you... put some... pre-ejaculate in my glass, I'll put some of my milk in yours."

Amanda nodded like that was that, there was no way he would. But Eddy was feeling very brave and very horny right now. He immediately took his mother's quarter-full cup, held it under the counter while he pulled out his cock, then placed a full glass back on the white marble.

"Ta-da!" He said proudly. "I may have made a little mess on the floor with that magic trick by the way."

"That's ok sweetie, I'll clean it up later." Amanda said as she took her son's glass and held it up to her breast. A deal was a deal after all. She couldn't hold back the moans this time, but managed to make them sound a little closer to purrs. Amanda decided not to tell her son that he forgot to put his dick away. She liked watching it throb.

She set his filled cup on the counter the exact same way he did. "Bottoms up."

Her glass was... ok. It was a bit watery, and the watery bit had some salty aftertaste, but Amanda didn't care about that. She just drank her son's precum. The action in and of itself was hot as hell.

Eddy gulped his down greedily. He slammed the empty cup down on the counter. "Another!"

His mother giggled as she picked up his glass to fill again, this time without any wine. "Maybe a bit slower this time, sweetie. We don't want you to throw up." But she emptied her glass too. Hm. Still thirsty.

Eddy followed his mother's advice. He sipped the creamy liquid. Oh god, it was still warm. His balls throbbed. He looked at his mom to tell her that she tasted delicious. That her milk tasted delicious. Wait. Where was she?

The sound of humming came from underneath the counter.

Eddy looked down to find Amanda on her knees, wineglass held under the head of his cock. He shuffled back, leaning against the other counter behind him. "Woah! Mom, what are you doing down there?"

She pouted at him, pushing her arms together. Her tits bulged. "Getting a refill?"

Eddy's cock pointed up at her face. Amanda shuffled forward and held her glass underneath like a spout. "Do you mind sir?"

Almost drooling, Eddy aimed his head into her cup and ran his hand along his urethra. Precum poured out of his dick, filling the glass almost instantly. Amanda brought the cup to her lips and drank deeply. Eddy followed suit, drinking more of that sweet, creamy milk.

"Ahhh!" Amanda set her empty cup on the floor next to her. "Mmmmm. Now I want a taste... right from the source."

Eddy grinned as his beautiful mom opened her puffy red lips and...

"Ah-hah!"

Both of them whirled around to look at the stairs. Alex jumped down from a step that was just out of their line of sight. She pointed a finger at the couple. "Rule breaker!"

Oh shit. Alex was going to call her a hypocrite again. "Sweetie, I can--"

Alex marched right up to Eddy and jabbed a finger into his chest. "You mister, are in big trouble!"

"--explain?" What was happening?

Eddy blinked in surprise. "I am?"

"Yes! How dare you sir! Exposing yourself in front of our dear, innocent mother." She shook her head. "For shame sir. For shame!"

"But--"

"Say nothing!" Alex pointed to the stairs. "Away with you! To your room!"

Eddy opened his mouth, then closed it and shrugged. Yeah, she was right. He had pulled his dick out. Actually, his dick was out right now. Should he put it away?

Both Wellman women watched Eddy's cock flop around as he went up the stairs. The second they heard his door close, Alex turned to her mother and said, "That's how it feels."

God, she was so drunk. "What feels?"

"Almost getting to... are you drunk?"

"I'm sorry sweetie, did you say dick?"

"Drunk. Are. You. Drunk."

"Oh!" Amanda blushed. "Yes."

"And why don't you have a shirt on? Again?"

"Eddy and I--" She burped. "Oh! Excuse me. I drank a bit too much precum. Eddy and I decided that exposed titties were easily explained with the Italian sunbathing trick, so I flopped--" Amanda lifted her tits into the air and dropped them, milk spraying everywhere. "--them in his face!"

Alex was in awe. Her mother giggled like a schoolgirl. "You should have seen it darling! The look on his face, not his dick. Although..."

"Ok, that's enough." Alex took Amanda by her arm and helped her up. "Is that milk?"

"Yes, sweetie. Thank you."

"You're still lactating?" She asked as they started to make their way up the stairs.

"It happens sometimes. Your brother-- When he was just a baby, mind you. No need to look so upset. Sucked and sucked... Something must have popped. It only does this when I'm horny though, don't you worry."

"Mom?" Alex took out her phone and started recording this lovely little conversation. "Were you going to fuck Eddy before I jumped down?"

"Absolutely not!" Dammit. "I was going to suck his cock. Then I was going to fuck him." Even better! "I mean, have you seen his cock? God, he could bang the back of my womb."

A light blush reached Alex's cheeks. That was enough. More than enough. She pressed another button and saved the video to her phone, then shared it with her computer. Might as well have a backup.

"And can he cum!" Amanda whispered excitedly to her daughter, eager to finally share the information with her. "I didn't even eat dinner yesterday. Just pushed around my soup."

"What? Why not?" That was a weird thing to say. Unless...

"Well I was stuffed, sweetie! Stuffed to the brim..." Amanda got a bit of a faraway look in her eyes. "Your brother shoots off such big thick loads..."

"Ok! Here's your bed!" Alex helped her mom under the covers. "Drink some water or something. You're... really weird when you're drunk."

"He didn't taste the best though..." Amanda looked thoughtfully at her computer. "I wonder if there's anything you can take--"

"Ok, if you're going to start looking up porn or something, I'm fucking out!" Alex threw her hands in the air and walked out of the room. "Goodbye!"

Slam!

"Hm." How strange. "Goodnight sweetie!"

Amanda opened her computer and typed, "Cum shloud bve deloicous." Her computer automatically showed results for, "Cum should be delicious." Oh, how wonderful! There were all sorts of helpful pages here with lists... Recipe lists! Fruit... pineapple, cranberries... meat made it vicarious. Viscoco--? Vivi... Thick. It made it thicker. She should make a list.

Hmmm. Celery... Maybe she could make ants on a log, but get craisins instead of raisins. A fruit salad for the rest. Maybe she should throw some oranges in there to avoid suspicion. And she could make steak for dinner! Her big man's cum should be nice and thick while it poured down her throat...

What about pineapple-- chopped pineapple with whipped cream on top! Oh, Antonio loved pineapples. He had... Amanda blushed. Perhaps she already knew, or experienced the magic of one of these fruits already. Anthony was the first of her lovers whom she loved to give blowjobs. His cum had tasted so good. Eventually, she had fallen in love with the act itself. Amanda loved a fat cock stretching her throat.

A hand had already made its way to her pussy and started rubbing away.

...

Mr. Wellman sat at his desk, feet on the table. Business was good. Money was good. Workers were good. Easily bribed workers were better. And of course, blowjobs were the best. His blonde secretary's head bobbed up and down his cock, making overly lewd noises.

Was he almost finished? She had work to do. His little four inch cock didn't even reach the back of her tongue.

"Oh!" Mr. Wellman gasped, then sighed as he shot a nice big load into her mouth. This was the life.

He tasted bitter. At least there wasn't much. She quickly swallowed, thanked the ugly old man who was her boss, then left.

Wellman tucked his soft dick back into his pants and zipped them back up. Secretaries would believe anything. The little whore didn't deserve a raise anyway. His wife could give better blowjobs than that. He always came in under a minute with one of those.

The phone beeped. "Mr. Wellman?" His secretary coughed, trying to get the horrible taste out of her mouth. She needed to steal some of Wellman's whiskey.

The little whore was still working down some of his load. God he was such a stud. Still goin' strong baby. He patted his massive stomach. "Yes, Elisa?"

"There's someone here to see you."

"Tell him to go away. No appointment."

A short pause. "He says his name is Mr. White."

That got his attention. He got his feet off the desk and leaned closer to the phone. "Does he have white hair, pink eyes?"

"Yes, sir."

"Send him in, woman! Send him in!" God, the dumb little whore. He was going to have to fire her. First he needed to find a more suitable replacement. One who was better with her mouth. And had bigger tits.

The line beeped, and the door opened. In stepped the palest man Wellman had ever seen. And he knew pale. He was a redhead after all. The pale man's hair was somehow whiter than his skin. Neverbefore had someone embodied their last name so well. The albino's red eyes pierced his very soul with an accompanying cruel grin.

"Whitey!" Mr. Wellman stood up and went around his desk, hand extended in greeting. The two grasped hands and embraced. "How are you man?"

"Good, Mr. Wellman, very good." The man's icy voice was tinged with amusement. "I have what you wanted."

"Excellent. Those bastards down at Liberty Bank won't know what hit 'em!" Wellman chuckled.

Mr. White chuckled too. "I'm afraid that's not what I was talking about."

"Oh?" Wellman sent White on so many assignments, he lost track of them all sometimes. "Refresh my memory, dear boy."

White smiled, but the humor never reached his eyes. He had been looking forward to this meeting. "The one where you wanted me to... investigate the loyalty of your lovely wife, Amanda."

The smile fell from his face. Oh. That one. Wellman cleared his throat and prepared for the worst. "Go on."

"I found a man from Italy."

What? "Italy?"

"Yes." Mr. White took out a clipboard with a large amount of paper and read, "Are you familiar with a Mr. Antonio Martinez?" He pronounced the name perfectly, with a hint of the accents the two names came from.

"Martinez... Martinez..." Wellman tapped his chin. "Was he that Mexican fellow who installed our pool?"

"No, Mr. Wellman." Mr. White flipped through a few pages. "Although I do believe I have a written statement from a Mr. Cortez here somewhere..."

"That's ok." A written statement? "Tell me about this... Martinez."

Mr. White however, was a single minded man. "Ah. Here it is." He cleared his throat. Again, with a perfect Mexican accent, "'Yeah man. I went to this crazy rich white guy's place, yeah? And this guy's wife. Dios mio! Crazy huge tits, right? And I'm like, 'Ma'am if you weren't the love of my life, my dick wouldn't be this hard right now.' And this lady, lo juro por Dios, drops to her knees and--'"

"That's enough." Wellman had his head in his hands. That filthy little slut! He gives her everything in the world, everything she could have ever asked for, and this was how she repaid him. Well, well, whore. Let's see how deep the rabbit hole goes. "Tell me about Martinez."

"He's a contractor you hired from Italy. He stated for the record that he helped design and build your... second? Current. Your current home. He refused to tell me anything else beyond liking your wife, but..." Mr. White smiled cruelly. "I 'convinced' him to let me borrow a blood sample."

Wellman nodded. "And?"

"And he appears to be the father of your son."

Mr. Wellman pounded his fist on his desk and walked over to the window. Mr. White sneered at his back. Oh, this was going wonderfully.

"Is my daughter mine?"

Not in your wildest dreams. "She appears to be a legitimate Wellman."

"Appears?"

"She is. I ran a few blood samples. To make sure."

Wellman sighed, clearly relieved.

"Is there anything else you want from me, sir?"

"Are there anymore..." He wiped his face with a handkerchief from his coat pocket. "How many are there?"

"Amanda only had vaginal intercourse with Mr. Martinez."

"All of 'em. Anyone who did anything with her."

"Sexual, I presume." Mr. White flipped through a few more pages. "Mrs. Wellman had... over sixty-three encounters with seventeen different suitors. Many of which were only happy to impart their tales to me. I assume Mr. Martinez participated in the most, but neglected to tell me anything. He was very... resistant."

Wellman turned to look at Mr. White. He was unaffected by Whitey's serum? Good lord, only trained military professionals were able to do that. But they agreed to never talk about it, even in private, so Wellman didn't press for details.

"What'd you do to him?"

"I cut his tail off, so to speak." He'd given him a fucking handshake and sent him on his fucking way. Any man who fell in love with a woman, and stayed in love for almost two decades away from her deserved a reward. Mr. White had pressed him for details however, and was very surprised when he never said a word after he had been injected with fifteen CC's of the "stuff." A bit more snooping showed Mr. Martinez's involvement in the Italian Air Force and several awards of overachievement. Mr. White gave the man his deepest apologies, a check for a hundred thousand euros, and a promise.

"Good." Wellman choked, lighting up a cigar. Mr. White wrinkled his nose. "Fuckin' bastard."

"Would you like anything else, sir?"

"Yeah, get me those documents from Liberty. This month's quarterly is coming up."

"Of course Mr. Wellman." Mr. White shook his hand. "With luck, they'll be on your desk in two or three days."

"You always pull through for me Whitey."

...

Mr. Patrick Wellman was standing right outside Mr. Wellman's secretary's office. He looked nervous. Mr. White smiled, but this time, genuine warmth reached his eyes. He liked Patrick. He was a good man who'd gotten a rotten deal from his brother.

"Mr. White," he grinned.

"Patrick." The two shook hands. Patrick knew he hated physical contact, and so refrained from hugging him. Just one of the many reasons Mr. White liked the man.

"Come on, lad." Oh how he loved Irish accents. It was one of his favorite places to visit in his free time. "Ya know ya can call me Pat."

"Thank you Patrick."

Patrick laughed. Then looked a bit sheepish. "Look. I'll shoot straight with ya--"

"Your brother knows nothing of your affair." Mr. White leaned in and murmured in his ear. And a few other things he neglected to ask of him. Patrick's daughter, for example.

Patrick sighed, clearly relieved. "Thank ya lad. I know yer ma'd be mighty proud of ya."

Mr. White stiffened. He knew Patrick knew nothing about his past, but still talked about his parents like he'd known them all his life. It was one of those things where Mr. White knew he knew nothing, it was just the way he talked, but freaked out every time anyway because he actually liked Patrick. He was the closest thing he had to an actual friend.

"Now then Mr. White," Patrick grinned, holding up a coupon for a bar. White's favorite bar. "What say you and me go out for a pint?"

12