Enjoy Yourselves Pt. 06

Story Info
Eddy impregnates his first harem member.
6.3k words
4.66
29.1k
52

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

hello! thank you for reading. feel free to skip down to the dotted line, this is just a little something i wanted to say beforehand. this story is the third part of an ongoing series. if you want context for what the fuck is going on, go back and read from the beginning. if you don't care, read on.

first things first, your trusty public service announcement:

I do not believe that incest is a morally right thing to do. I have not nor will ever have any desire to engage in any kind of sexual activity with any of my immediate family members, and I am appalled that anyone finds their parents or siblings a suitable sexual partner. Or their underage children. Pedophilia is disgusting mental disorder and if that's what you look for in incest porn, get out. Everyone in my pornagraphic works is and will be 18 and above, thank you very much.

ok, so. y'all didn't like part four very much. i can understand why. the storyline for that section wasn't the best, so i'd like to clarify a few things so i can move forward.

first off, that was not a dream sequence. all characters were very much awake and horny. the reason amanda is acting like that is because she's wasted. in an inebriated state, she can much more easily justify sucking and fucking her son. eddy is also drunk, and so is acting strangely as well.

one comment on that chapter wasn't clear about what was cartoonish, and the other was upset with something that i was not particularly worried about. so apparently i have no fucking clue what i'm doing. i wasn't sure if y'all would like the part with mr. white in it. for those of you who have read part four, please tell me what you thought wasn't working for it. either in this chapter or that one. thanks!

and anal? who the FUCK said Amanda Opal Wellman wanted to do anal? that woman's only desire is to have her womb pumped full of thick breeder cum. she lives to breed. and i am offended you thought i wasn't going to do another doggy style scene my good sir. wounded almost.

now, this part isn't incest. i know some people have been waiting for family breeding time, but that time has not come to pass.

not yet.

but please enjoy, and leave a comment! i would love to hear some constructive criticism and improve my work.

-W

..............................................................................

"Alright. Eddy, c'mon. I want you to learn about the family business today."

Eddy blinked in surprise. His dad never brought him to work on a weekday before.

He turned his gaze on Alex, who leapt onto the couch the moment before their old man came down the stairs. When Amanda hissed, "He's coming!" Eddy had never been more scared in his life. He helped heave her tits back into a clean new dress while the ladies stuffed his dick into some pants; Alex swiped both articles out of the dryer. They must have been his dad's jeans because they were way too small around his crotch.

The three of them had never been more relieved when the asshole started swearing at Amanda, asking why she hadn't cleaned up the mess yet.

Eddy never thought that was something he would say. Yet while relieved, he still didn't know why his dad would want him at his job.

Alex looked just as confused as he was. Did he know? Why would he yell at Amanda about some little mess if he did?

Better not question it. "Alright dad."

He nodded stiffly at Eddy, then marched out to the car. Amanda waved him out the door, trying to hide how frustrated she was. Mr. Wellman didn't notice that his wife's thighs were quivering as she rubbed them together. He didn't notice her erect nipples or flushed face.

But Eddy noticed.

He'd have to take care of that when he got back.

...

The car ride over to the office was insufferably quiet. Mr. Wellman didn't really like music, so he always drove with the radio off. Eddy hated that. The silence always seemed to creep into his ears.

They parked in front of a sign that had Eagle's Shares painted on in bold, black letters. Eddy noted that the sign was dented in several places.

His dad strode inside, not saying a word. Eddy probably would've had to jog if his legs weren't so long. Still, it was faster than the slow, ambling pace he normally liked to keep.

Eddy didn't expect the tour. He'd been here before, just never on a weekday. He and Alex would get dropped off at the office sometimes because their mom was busy. And their dad didn't trust them to be alone in the house. Like they would throw a party the hour he was gone.

The two went from room to room, Eddy's dad would say something about it that he didn't really listen to, then they'd move on to the next one. He wanted to tell his father that he already knew the building, but he was too afraid to ask. While he'd concluded that Mr. Wellman didn't know that Eddy had fucked his wife and daughter, he still seemed angry about something. And Eddy had learned to avoid his father when he was angry.

Finally, they entered a room that had papers strewn all over the tables and floors; Mr. Wellman's receptionist's office. A slender blonde was running around the room, organizing everything. Eddy immediately felt bad for her. Just a few minutes ago, while he had been having the time of his life, this poor woman had been working her ass off. Probably for hours.

"Jackson!" His dad barked, startling the blonde. "I thought I told you to get things cleaned up before I got back."

She huffed, blowing some hair out of her face. "I'm working on it. You were gone for like, less than fifteen minutes." She looked at Eddy and smiled. "Who's this?"

His dad looked at Eddy too. "Oh. Right. This is my son, Eddy."

The blonde moved the papers in her arms to one side and stuck out the other to shake. "Elisa. Pleasure."

Eddy took it and smirked, looking her up and down. "The pleasure's all mine. Do you need a hand?"

"Oh no, I've had worse. Just last week we had--"

"Yes," Mr. Wellman interrupted, "She needs the help. You two file all this while I... work on something in my office."

Eddy noticed Elisa roll her eyes behind his dad's back. She mouthed to him, "His dick."

Eddy managed to make his laugh sound something like a cough. Wellman nodded to them formally and retreated into his office with a slammed door.

"Fucking asshole," Elisa muttered. Then she glanced at Eddy nervously. "I mean--"

"No," he held up his hand. "You're right. God. Do I have some fucking stories about the insane shit he's done."

Elisa grinned. "Not as many as me, I bet."

Eddy grinned back. "Challenge accepted."

...

The two of them spent the next few hours sitting on the floor, organizing and boxing papers while telling the most fucked up stories they could think about Mr. Wellman. Eddy had known him longer obviously, but Elisa worked for him. The score was close, but Eddy was saving the worst thing for last.

"So he fucking left you at Target?" Elisa said, her jaw almost on the floor. "How old were you again?"

"Six. I had to ask the cashier for his phone to call my mom for a ride."

She lightly smacked his shoulder with a stack of paper. "You're fucking with me. No way."

"Yup. My mom was furious. My dad must've realised too, because he didn't come home until almost one in the morning. I remember cause I woke up from all the yelling." He grinned, putting another stack into a box and lifting onto her desk. "You wanna sit in a chair? My back's getting kinda sore."

Elisa pursed her lips. "Yeah, you're probably right. I wasn't gonna say anything."

Eddy quizzically raised an eyebrow.

"...We were having such a good time! And the guest chair's on the other side."

"We can move the chair," he reasoned.

"Oh. Right," She blushed a bright pink.

Eddy helped her up and they started moving everything onto her desk. Elisa kept bumping into him and giggling. Her laugh was so infectious. He found himself bumping into her on purpose, just so he could hear it.

Before they finished, a man with white hair and pink eyes walked into the room. A thin smile spread across his lips when he laid those eyes on the flirtatious teenagers. Kids. Neither of them had any idea what they were doing. Well, Ms. Jackson probably did. Boys were so clueless when it came to women.

"Hello again Mr. White!" Elisa laughed. "Mr. Wellman's in his office. 'Taking care of something.'"

The smile widened. "Of course."

"But is there anything I can help you with?"

"No. Actually, I came here to see a different Mr. Wellman."

It took Eddy a moment to realise who he was talking about. "Me?"

"Of course."

"I don't even know who you are."

The smile fell to a more serious face. "How impolite of me. My name is Mr. White."

Eddy took his proffered hand. "No first name?"

"No, I'm afraid I don't have anything as interesting as--"

"Eddy." He said quickly.

"...Of course." Mr. White leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Although a bit ironic considering recent circumstances."

Eddy paled. That smile was back on Mr. White's face, like they were sharing a private joke. Eddy didn't really find it that funny. This guy knew he fucked his mom.

But Elisa had no idea what was going on. "Well, should I leave or...?"

"No, Ms. Jackson." He walked over to a cabinet and pulled out a bottle of whiskey. "I think you will be a wonderful addition to this conversation. A much needed addition."

"I... don't understand." She looked at Eddy, but he could only shrug. He was just as much in the dark as she was.

"Yes, I imagine that feeling won't go away." Mr. White said as he poured himself a glass. "Unless of course, Mr. Wellman decides to share a few details with you."

"But I don't--" Eddy tried to say.

"Later. You'll understand." The albino took a sip of whiskey. "Tell me Eddy, are you familiar with the legend of the Labyrinth?"

That wasn't what he was expecting. "Uhhh, kinda?"

Mr. White waved his hand, expecting him to go on. He looked at Elisa again. She shrugged like she was saying, "Just roll with it."

"Ok." He turned back to White. "There was a woman who fell in love with a bull, but she was married to a king. When she gave birth, it wasn't his kid, it was the bull's. The Minotaur. The king got super mad, but his advisor..."

"Daedalus." Mr. White said helpfully.

"Daedalus. Who was like, a really smart inventor, made him a maze and they put the Minotaur in it. There were a bunch of challengers who tried to go in there and slay him, but they all died. Except for Theseus. Cause he had the help of one of the princesses."

"Do you remember what happened after that?"

"I dunno." He shrugged. "The story ends. Theseus becomes king when he marries the princess and they all live happily ever after."

"Someone doesn't read Greek myths very closely." Mr. White chided before taking another swig of whiskey. "But very close Mr. Wellman. As you said, the Minotaur was slain by Theseus with Princess Ariadne's help. (Well done by the way. Most people forget about her.) But they do not live happily ever after. Theseus abandoned his new bride on an island on their way home. Then his father killed himself when Theseus pulled into the harbor with black sails, but that's irrelevant."

"What?"

"Nevermind. The point is, there are connections to that story with your own life."

Eddy still had no idea what the hell he was talking about. Was he Theseus? No, he'd never abandon someone on an island. Not even metaphorically. Maybe he was Ariadne?

Mr. White carefully examined his face. "You don't know."

"Definitely not."

The albino sighed. "I was afraid of that. Ms. Jackson?"

"Yes?"

"I think you should finish your game."

"I... I don't know what you mean." Elisa looked down at her shoes.

"Yes you do. You're a smart girl." Mr. White drained the rest of his glass, then set it down and walked over to Eddy. "Your secret is safe with me."

Then he walked out of the room.

"Well. That was weird." Eddy looked back over at Elisa. "Do you have any idea what... Hey are you ok?"

She had a sour looking expression on her face. "Oh? Yeah. I'm good." Elisa sat down.

"Do you know who that guy was?" He pulled the guest seat over and joined her at her desk.

"Kinda? He and your dad have meetings sometimes. Mr. White's a little creepy, but he's alright. You don't have to worry. He's really good at keeping secrets."

They started organizing papers again. Eddy had a feeling she was wondering what his secret was. He knew because he was wondering the same thing, but for her. The only way she'd know that Mr. White was good at keeping secrets was if he had one of hers too. What was it? And why did he want them to keep playing their game?

Eddy noticed she looked uncomfortable. "Hey, we don't have to finish playing if you don't want to."

Elisa looked up at him. "Really?"

"Yeah. You don't have to tell me anything." Her grateful smile almost sated his curiosity.

"Thank you Eddy."

For the next thirty seconds, there was only the sound of shuffling paper and muffled conversations in the rooms nearby. Then Eddy said, "Besides, then I win."

"Now wait just a minute!" Elisa objected as Eddy cracked up. "Who made you the winner?"

"Me." He laughed when she smacked his chest again. "When I told that Target story."

"Oh right," Elisa remembered. "That was pretty bad."

"Yup."

There was a longer swath of silence. Eddy and Elisa started getting into a rhythm. She would get everything into two stacks while he put it all into boxes and reorganized. Eddy found himself paying more attention to Elisa than the work. Her curly blonde hair was pulled into a ponytail, showing off her graceful neck. The dress shirt she wore had the top four buttons undone, giving him a nice view of her cleavage. She wasn't as big as Amanda of course, but she had a good pair. Big enough to fill his hands.

"So if I were to tell you what he was talking about," Elisa said suddenly, startling Eddy out of his daydreams. "Would you tell me what he whispered to you?"

Eddy was never good at lying. "I don't even remember."

"Really?" Elisa smirked. "You looked pretty shaken up."

"...Just... Wasn't expecting it, I guess." How could he have? He'd never even seen Mr. White before. How did he know his deepest, darkest secret? Something that had only happened today. Well, Eddy had been doing stuff like that with Amanda and Alex for a while now, but today was when everything got really crazy. Was Mr. White spying on him? Or was he just super observant?

"What if I tried to guess?" Elisa asked, dragging him out of his mind again.

He smiled at her. "This is really bothering you, isn't it?"

"It's driving me nuts," she admitted. "A secret just makes you mysterious."

"Oh, you like those kinds of guys huh?" He laughed, and so did she.

They went back to work, giggling occasionally. Then after a minute or two Elisa spoke up.

"...Kinda."

Eddy turned and examined her face. She was blushing, and was trying to hold back a big smirk.

He grinned too. "Well, maybe I'm into mysterious girls."

Elisa looked at him, but Eddy went back to organizing papers, humming to himself.

She joined in. He was both pleased and impressed she recognized the song. They got about ten or fifteen minutes of work done, quietly humming together.

Finally Elisa burst out, "I'm just gonna start guessing," like she had been holding it in the entire time.

Eddy laughed. "Alright. Shoot." What were the chances she would guess correctly? But just to be safe... "I can't promise to tell you if you're right though."

"That's fine." Elisa paused. Which seemed weird. Eddy kind of expected her to start firing away. After a few seconds, he realised she was trying to work up the nerve.

"Does it have anything to do with the fact that you reak of sex?"

If Eddy had been drinking something, he would've choked on it. "Fuck, I do?"

Elisa nodded. "First thing I noticed about you."

"Fuck." Eddy put his face in his hands. "Do you think my dad noticed?"

"Probably not," she shrugged. "He probably doesn't even know what it smells like."

"What? Pussy?" He raised an eyebrow at her. "You do realise I'm his kid right? That he's married?"

"I do." Elisa said. "I'm implying that he doesn't last long enough to break a sweat."

"Awwwwwww! Gross!" Eddy made a face while Elisa laughed her ass off. "I don't want to think about my dad having sex."

She waited until the giggles died down again before making her next guess. "Ok... So. Does it have anything to do with your girlfriend?"

"Nope." Eddy said. "Don't have one."

"Whaaaaaaaaaaat? No way."

"Yeah."

"Who'd you fuck then?"

"That is a question." Eddy smiled coyly.

"Yes. I'm asking it."

"And I'm not answering."

"Laaaame. I'll guess it. You know I will."

"Be my guest."

She paused, tapping her chin. "I want to say it was like, a one night stand, but that would be too obvious. Also, you don't seem like the kind of person who'd get embarrassed by something like that."

Eddy nodded, and Elisa continued. "My first guess was that you cheated on your girlfriend, but you just said you don't have one. So unless you're lying to me..."

"I'm not."

"Then it was with someone you weren't supposed to. Maybe an ex? Or one of your friend's girlfriends?"

"That would make sense, yes."

Elisa leaned onto the desk and stared at him, trying to read his face. Eddy just smiled softly and kept working. He enjoyed her eyes on him. There was something very fun about being analyzed, and still managing to keep your secret.

"Fuck." She huffed in frustration. "Your poker face is too good."

"Why thank you."

She kept staring at him. Eddy felt very content. There was no way she would guess it. And even if she did, it would be as a joke. There was no way anyone would legitimately think he was fucking his mother.

He finally glanced at her. He caught her eyes coming up to meet his face. They grinned at each other. Eddy had a feeling Elisa was staring for a very different reason now. She had a light blush on her cheeks. He went back to work. He didn't mind if she was checking him out.

Still, he wasn't expecting her to say, "Maybe it has something to do with that big bulge in your pants."

"What?" Eddy looked down. Sure enough, there was an obvious, dick shaped lump in his jeans. "Oh shit."

Elisa laughed as he tried to cover himself with his shirt. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be," she said, smirking. "I was enjoying the show."

He sighed. "How long have I been like that?"

"It was the second thing I noticed about you."

Eddy groaned while she laughed again. "God dammit." This was so embarrassing. He should've changed into his own jeans before letting his dad drag him to work.

Wait a second. "You were checking out my dick the first three seconds you met me?"

She shrugged. "You're pretty hot. Plus, it's kinda... eye-catching."

"Flatterer."

"No, really." Elisa stared unabashedly at his package. He stopped trying to hide it once she started joking about it. "Very impressive."

The lump grew a little bigger. She smiled and bit her bottom lip. "I think he likes it when I compliment him."

Elisa was flirting pretty heavily with him. Even a dunce like Eddy could figure that out. And he really liked Elisa. She was funny, smart, and incredibly beautiful. So he decided to take a chance. "I think he likes you."

Her jaw dropped again, mixed with a coy smile. "Eddy Wellman, you flirt."

"You're the one staring."

"Oh like you haven't been getting an eyeful of my tits for the last hour and a half." Eddy blushed and grinned. "Yeah, we notice. You guys aren't as sneaky as you think."

12