Enjoy Yourselves Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm only human."

"So am I." Elisa said as she reached out and started rubbing his package.

"Elisa!"

"What?" She grinned devilishly.

Good lord these women would be the death of him. "You're working. And my dad is in the room next door." Even though he was complaining, Elisa noted that he didn't push her hand away.

"Yeah I'm working. Working that dick." Eddy laughed nervously as her gentle strokes became more involved. She was using her whole hand now. "How big do you get?"

As flustered as he was, Eddy murmured. "A foot."

"Oh my fucking god." Elisa grinned. "No wonder you don't have a girlfriend. You probably have a harem."

... Not a bad idea. Still, he didn't want to lie to her. Maybe just a half truth for now. "Well, there's a couple of ladies that like to mess around with me."

She laughed. "I can imagine. You seem fun to play with."

Eddy tried to concentrate on organizing the boxes, but it was impossible. His cock swelled, demanding attention. It grew past his waistband and up into his shirt. Elisa purred as her hand went up higher and higher up his body.

"Ms. Jackson?"

Eddy blanched. There was a nervous young man standing in the doorway. He hadn't even noticed him knock. One's spatial awareness tends to take a dive when one is getting their cock worshipped.

"Yes, Harry?" Elisa's hand retracted. She had a smile on her face, but it looked a little forced. Definitely not the same smile she gave Eddy.

"Everyone's packing up for the day. I just noticed you weren't sprinting out the door like you always do." Harry grinned at her. Eddy had a feeling he knew what he wanted.

"Thanks Harry. I just... got a little caught up with something big. Something of Mr. Wellman's." She was looking at Eddy when she said that last part.

"Oh ok. Did you maybe want to see a movie when you get off?"

"Not today Harry," she smiled sweetly.

"Alright." He looked a little crestfallen, but he didn't push any further. "Good to see you Eddy."

"Later, man."

Harry ducked out of the room.

Eddy grinned at Elisa. "I have a feeling somebody likes you."

She sighed as she started stroking his cock again. "He asks me on a date every day. Unless I leave before he gets here. You'd think he'd get the hint."

"I dunno." Eddy shrugged. "You're very likeable. He probably thinks you're interested in him too."

"Yeah, but after I reject him every day?"

"Didn't really sound like a rejection. More like a maybe later."

Elisa furrowed her brow. "You're telling me I should reject him harder?"

Eddy laughed. She was still feeling him up as they talked. "I've never had such a weird conversation. You're incredible."

"Why thank you."

She kept rubbing his stiff cock. Eddy reached out and started massaging her breasts. She giggled eroctically. Her nipples were hard. Heat radiated from her chest.

"You're really good at that." She purred as Eddy played with her tits.

"So are you."

Elisa leaned in and kissed him. Fuck she was good. He wasn't sure how long they made out for. Long enough to realise his dad wasn't coming out of his office.

"So is he--like--asleep in there--or something?" He said between kisses.

"Sometimes," she admitted, "He likes to nap in there. I think--he doesn't want--to go home."

That made sense. His parents didn't exactly seem happy. Amanda was more thrilled with him in half an hour than she had seemed for eighteen years.

"You know," Elisa said while undoing his pants, "Since it's my fault you're like this, don't you think it's my responsibility to make it go down? I mean, we can't have you walking around with that bursting out of your pants, now can we?"

She admired the thick twelve inch cock jutting out of his jeans. A dribble of cum(probably from when he was fucking that other woman) flowed from its head, lubricating his shaft as she started jacking him off.

Eddy grinned. "Makes sense to me."

"Mmmm." She stroked his cock as she moved under the desk. "I'm glad we think so much alike."

Eddy groaned as she took him in her mouth and showed him around. "I think I might have to invite you into my harem."

She laughed on his dick. "You sure your 'ladies' will be ok with more competition? I'm a bit of a handful."

"So are they." He groaned as she slurped up over half his length. God she was beautiful. Eddy started stroking her hair as she pleasured him. "Fuck, so am I. You'd get along."

"Mmmmm," she moaned on his cock. "I can tell. You're lasting quite a while."

It had only been like three minutes. "We just started."

She cooed. "That's what I like to hear."

Elisa was good. Really good. Maybe better than his mom. It was hard to tell. Both women were so different from one another, it was hard to say which was better. Elisa was definitely less eager than Amanda. His mom always seemed to want to make him cum as fast as possible, to gulp down his load. Elisa was slower, more deliberate. She didn't take all of his cock down her throat, but it didn't seem like it was due to lack of skill. She concentrated on his head, licking it like a giant lollipop.

"Jeezus." She gasped, stroking him while she caught her breath. "It's been like, fifteen minutes. Are you close?"

Eddy grinned. "Before we fuck? No way."

His grin widened when she blushed. For the first time, Elisa looked a little nervous. "Will this even fit?"

"You wanna find out?"

She looked eagerly at his cock. It was like two soda cans stacked on top of each other. The monster throbbed, spurting some precum onto her tits. "You promise to go slow?"

Eddy stood up. "Of course I will."

Elisa came out from under the desk. She looked down nervously. Oh boy. He was big. Very very big. There was no way he was even distantly related to Mr. Wellman. Eddy picked her up and put her on the desk.

oh boy.

His cock went past her belly button. "That's how deep it goes?"

He nodded. "You can tap out anytime you want."

Elisa glared at him. "You don't think I can take it?"

Eddy smirked. "I'm challenging you to take it."

She took a few deep breaths. "Ok. I'm ready." That was an under exaggeration. Elisa didn't think she had ever been so wet. Eddy was just so... manly. She could see his rock hard abs peeking out underneath his shirt, and his pectorals bulging above.

A bulbous head popped in past her lips. Elisa squealed eagerly, spreading her legs wider to give him more access. And boy did he take advantage of that access. Eddy started slowly feeding her dick. As her folds stretched to contain his girth, Elis noted that while Eddy's cock looked scary and painful, he was actually quite careful. The first half hardly hurt at all.

It was fucking bullshit.

Elisa wrapped her legs around Eddy's back and shoved the rest of him inside with a wet SLAP!

Eddy quickly covered her mouth as she let out a scream of pleasure. He glanced nervously at his father's office door. Nothing seemed to be moving behind that stained glass.

He grunted as Elisa squirmed underneath him, moaning and grinding against his cock. Fuck she was tight. Tighter than his mom. She squeezed her pussy almost painfully around his dick.

"You gotta be quiet!" He hissed into her ear.

She nodded rapidly. Eddy retracted his hand and thrust back into her pussy.

She screamed again.

He clapped his hand back over her mouth. "What the fuck did I just say???" He laughed nervously.

Muffled by his hand, she squeaked, "You're too big!"

Fuck. "Do you want to stop?"

"No!" Elisa squeezed his dick. "Fuck me harder!"

Eddy grinned. He was starting to fall in love with this girl. But there was too much noise. Even if his dad was asleep, and he was starting to think he had to be, Elisa's screams would wake him up.

The blonde slut wailed into his hand as he began to thrust into her again. Good fucking god that fat cock reached her cervix and then some. The ridge of his cockhead ran right against her g spot. Tears streaming down her face, she watched a cock thicker than her wrist piston in and out, in and out, dragging some of her stretched folds with it. For the first time in her life, Elisa came on a man's cock, clamping it like a vise.

The scream of her orgasm was louder than the others. Eddy panicked, pressing his mouth against hers and filling it with his tongue, hoping that would be better at blocking the noise. Fortunately, it worked. Elisa moaned as they kissed, riding her orgasm out with her arms and legs wrapped around his torso.

Once her pussy stopped spazzing and twitching, Eddy broke lips. "This isn't working. You're too loud."

"I can't help it!" She batted her eyelashes and flexed her cunt. "Your cock is making me go crazy!"

"Well as flattering as that is, your screams are gonna get us caught." Eddy ripped her panties off with a snap.

"Hey! What are y--oomph!" Her complaints were stifled once he stuffed the torn underwear in her mouth.

"Sorry." Eddy said as he started pounding into her again. Elisa's eyes rolled back into her head. "I didn't have a lot of options."

Elisa wasn't complaining. All she could do was watch as Eddy's monster cock forced itself in and out of her body with wet, sloppy shlicking noises. How did it fit? Elisa didn't care.

In his pussy addled brain, Eddy didn't realize that the loud clap of flesh could wake his father up too. Fortunately, as Elisa predicted, Mr. Wellman had been jerking off in his office. The pathetic cuck couldn't stay conscious long after an orgasm.

After another ten minutes, Eddy grabbed Elisa by the waist and flipped her over. She squealed delightfully into her makeshift gag, then screamed as that fat cock slammed back into her again. This time breaking through her cervix and into her womb. Another five minutes of fucking doggy style was all it took to bring her back to the brink of another orgasm.

"I'm close." Eddy gasped as his heavy balls slapped against her stomach. "Where do you want it?"

Elisa responded by sliding halfway off his cock, spinning around so her back was against the desk again, and slowly sliding him back in with her legs. Eddy looked into her eyes. She wanted it. Just like this.

His balls throbbed when he realized what she wanted him to do. Protection never even crossed his mind. Eddy fucked her cunt with renewed vigor.

Feeling his cock swell, Elisa wrapped her legs around Eddy's back, locking him in place. She ripped the panties out of her mouth and kissed him, throwing her arms around him for good measure. Cum spurted directly into her womb, impregnating her instantly.

"Mmmmm..." She moaned into his mouth. God that felt so good. So right. To be bred by a hung fertile stud. A part of her thought this was crazy, she couldn't have a kid at her age, but it was stifled by the breeder's hot thick seed. It poured out of him in droves, filling her insides to the brim and then some. Cum started oozing out of her stuffed cunt, dripping onto the floor. Her belly felt like it was swelling there was so much.

The two lovers stayed like that for a minute, knotted in place while they gasped for breath. They hadn't fucked for long, only about twenty minutes, but sex took something out of you. Eddy felt more exhausted than when he swam.

"I'm not..." Elisa panted, "...on birth control."

"I thought so." Eddy looked like a fish, gasping for air.

"Then why... why'd you cum in me?"

"You wanted me to." He paused. "And... I kinda..."

"...wanted to pump a baby in me?" Elisa grinned.

"Yeah." He admitted. She kissed him, and squeezed his softening dick with her pussy. Eddy lifted her off the desk and sat down, still skewering her. They cuddled on the chair for a minute or two, their arms tightly wrapped around one another.

"We should probably get dressed." Elisa said eventually.

"Yeah." Eddy made no move to let her go.

"...Eddy."

"Mmhm?"

"C'mon, your dad is gonna wake up soon."

"Mmhm."

"Eddy!" Elisa tried to pry herself out of his grasp to no avail. Those sexy muscles were like iron. "We gotta go!"

"Five more minutes."

She sighed, slumping back into his arms. "...fine. Five more minutes."

To her surprise, Eddy's embrace was incredibly comfortable. All the guys she'd been with always wanted to shoot and scoot. She'd never had pillow talk before. Even with his massive cock still wedged inside her pussy, the big guy felt like a big ol' teddy bear. Elisa probably would have fallen asleep if Eddy hadn't said anything.

"So are you gonna get an abortion?"

The question took her by surprise. Both because she hadn't been expecting it and she was still groggy. "I... I dunno." She paused. "We don't even know if I'm pregnant yet."

Once the words came out of her mouth, they sounded ridiculous. Of course she was pregnant. That donkey dick had shot its thick baby batter directly into her oven. Elisa could feel herself baking, cooking up Eddy's generous donation into one of his spawn. The first of many, no doubt.

But Eddy didn't say anything. Maybe he didn't realize how virile he was.

"...But probably not." Elisa admitted.

"Really?" The hope in his voice made her heart flutter. "Why not?"

She wasn't about to admit how much the thought excited her. How she wanted to watch her belly slowly swell with their child, her tits ballooning with creamy milk. Elisa envisioned herself arm in arm with her new breeder, maybe at a Christmas party or something, abashedly telling her parents that Eddy and her were doing great, better than great. Then it slowly dawning on them why their daughter looked a little plumper than usual.

Eddy's voice tore her from her imagination. "Elisa?"

"You're not gonna leave me are you? You're not gonna just pop a kid into me and disappear, right?" She asked suddenly.

To her utter delight, Eddy chuckled and kissed her gently on the lips. "Not a chance."

...

As they got dressed and cleaned up the cum off the floor, Eddy asked Elisa if she would want to come over and meet Alex and Amanda. Well, as he cleaned up. Elisa couldn't stand very well. Whenever she tried, her legs would start shaking and she'd collapse. It made him really concerned, but Elisa assured him that all it meant was that her body was complimenting him on a job well done.

"I'd love to meet your family." She kissed him on the cheek. "Or are those your two other sluts?"

Eddy frowned. "You're not a slut."

"You bet I am." Elisa poked his bulge with her foot and gave Eddy a devilish grin. "I'm a big slut for fat cock."

He grinned back at her as he helped button her pants. She ran her fingers through his hair and said, "Besides, slut is just an insult people who don't have sex use on people who do."

"Fair." Eddy stood up and kissed the top of her head. "Does my little slut need me to carry her to her car?"

"Yes please." Elisa stuck her arms up in the air and yelped as he scooped her up, bridal style. "You're so strong!"

"I try to work out." He smiled softly, clearly a little taken aback by the compliment.

"Well, it's working." Yeah, he was uncomfortable now. Elisa wondered if his parents remembered to give him praise growing up. But that should probably be a conversation for another time."You never answered my question."

"About what?"

"About your sluts." She poked his chest. "I feel like it's critically important information to know. Imagine how embarrassing it would be if I called your mother a cock hungry whore."

He laughed, but was clearly uneasy. Before Elisa had time to process what that could mean, he tucked her head into his chest so it wouldn't bang against the doorframe. "They're my mom and sister. Amanda's my mom, Alex is my sister."

Again, he said it kinda awkwardly. She must have made him uncomfortable with that "cock hungry whore" comment. "Sorry."

"It's fine," he assured her. "Which one are you?"

"The silver Toyota."

Eddy dropped her off, kissed her, and told her his phone number. They'd figure out when to meet up when Elisa had a clearer idea of her schedule. As he waved at her in her rearview mirror, Elisa couldn't help but smile.

12