All Comments on 'Enjoy Yourselves Pt. 06'

by furiousmunchingnoises

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!!! Great story all the way from part one. However, seeing that we have gotten to the 6th part, the structure of the story still seem to be all over the place. I can't tell if this is deliberate on your part of if you are just writing as the idea hits you.

Anyways, like I said, still a great story. I enjoy the sex analogies. Looking forward to how Eddy will introduce Elisa to Amanda and Alex. Also will they be welcoming of her. Waiting for the actual sex encounter between Amanda and Eddy. Alex also.

One more thing, how does Mr. White know so much? His character is still not properly fleshed out and maybe it doesn't have to, but it would serve for a proper structure.

Thanks for the stories.

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxover 1 year ago

i've didn't actually think you'd ever surpass the : : : : : : sister takes them photos inside kitchen about mother

\ sister takes them photos inside kitchen about brother - being best from franchise so far [ however though ]

" the meeting of Elisa , the fucking of Elisa " . it now immediately takes over leaderboard being best

from franchise so far

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenover 1 year ago

Liked this chapter alot. Finally the kid gets laid. Christ, MY balls were beginning to hurt out of sympathy.

Not a fan of the whole boinking while under constant threat of discovery, however. I want no interruptions, no sandbagging or muted exhalations of bliss. I want problems solved, obstacles removed, threats neutralized before we get biz-zaaaay, or else fixing those issues is all I begin thinking about.

Still, this is a good one you got going here. And thanks for omitting the asshole sex. Vaginas are a gift from God. Never understand the need for the alternative route. That's just me though, I may be weird what do I know...

unclebeardyunclebeardyover 1 year ago

Annoying ignorance of basic medical facts.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog8 months ago

Oh,Uncle beardy: Lighten up! So what if a cervix has such a strong muscle that it's virtually impossible to crack open with a dongus longus? So what if the uterus is at a right angle to the vagina! Maybe he's got a magic dick! Heck, no maybe about it! This kid is like a gooeyduck clam down there, slithering this way and that. His appendage can negotiate the turn and still have enough strength to end up plowing into a fallopian tube! Dude's got mad skills! And we should all be proud that Miss hottie to trottie is with child. Score one for the champ. Score one for his foot-long hot dog, too.

The first time on Literotica i came across this getting past the cervix thing, i almost feinted from the idea of it. i mean i CAME ACROSS this thing! No less pleasure this time except my willie was still in my pants, though he was knocking to get out. I suppose if he was breathing fresh air there might be a knock from under the table just like Mr. Hundred Mile Radius! Onward!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous