All Comments on 'Enjoying Life's Guilty Pleasures'

by RubberDickie

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Got me hard!

Great story. I'm always fascinated at how easy it is for some guys to hook up. Although it's a huge fantasy of mine, I've never had the guts to just approach another guy and tell him I want to suck his dick. I guess sometimes it's best to just be direct, but I'm always afraid the guy will freak out and go off on me. I liked the story because Joe had a clever approach to getting into John's pants and convincing him it was ok to get serviced by another guy. Good stuff!

RubberDickieRubberDickieover 3 years agoAuthor
Direct hook ups take some psychology

Yes, it's funny that most hook ups occur anonymously. But it's really not hard to find male or female hookups by just being honest and direct. I've slept with a lot of married men and women by just being up front about sex. It's one of the few things that one can enjoy by being on both the receiving and giving end that brings tons of pleasure. If you leave the guilt out and bring the pleasure in, it's easy.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Another enjoyable tale, thanks for posting.

Maverick60_Maverick60_over 1 year ago

this is a very realistic type situation that Ive been on also and the memories are

still vivid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRubberDickie@RubberDickie
Sometimes our sexuality develops gradually over time. For others, it's thrust in our faces to either accept or deny. I feel fortunate that mine was both (albeit it was thrust a little sooner than I expected). That said, I learned to enjoy the company of women and men at an ear...