Enjoying My Good Boy Abroad

Story Info
Our filthy adventures continue whilst on holiday in the sun…
1k words
4.08
5.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are somewhere hot. It's been a hot day and we've been exploring the local area. We are sweaty and worn out, when we get back to the place we are staying, a remote villa with a hot tub and pool overlooking the cliffs, down to the sea. There is nobody around for miles, it's just us.

We had some alcohol at a bar whilst we were out and we are both a little tipsy. We catch each other's eyes and start tearing each other's clothes off, pushing each other up against the walls of the villa whilst we kiss and run our hands all over our hot, sweaty bodies.

You pull off my dress, push my bikini down and take my nipple in your mouth, sucking on it. Your fingers work their way inside my bikini bottoms, which you pull down as you start bringing me to orgasm up against the wall. I'm using my hand on you, getting you close to the edge. You pull my hands up above my head, push down the bikini bottoms to the floor and thrust inside me hard and deep. It's hot, sweaty, passionate.

Just as you reach the edge, I look you in the eye and calmly say "stop." Your eyes widen with shock. "You didn't think I was going to forget about your punishment, did you?" I ask you, a little smile playing at the side of my mouth. You reluctantly pull out, and obediently sink to your knees in front of me, head down, always the good boy, even when you are denied your orgasm...

I sort myself out and grab a few bits from the bedroom before instructing you to follow me on your knees to the pool area. We reach the pool and I tell you to get in and swim laps for me. I stand and drink some wine, overlooking the beautiful view and admiring your naked body moving through the water.

After awhile, I tell you to get out and kneel before me again. I attach your collar and lead, and take you for a little walk around the pool area, enjoying the humiliation on your face as I treat you like an animal. I ask you if you want a drink, and you nod yes. I pull out a metal bowl, pour in some red wine and place it in front of where you are kneeling, telling you to drink. You lap it all up, like a good boy, looking up to me for reassurance and further instruction as you finish.

I decide I want to go for a swim, so I strip off my clothing and tell you to stay, knowing you'll have an excellent view of my naked body as it moves through the water. I jump in and swim, enjoying the feel of the cool water on my hot body. Every time I look up I can see you knelt there, waiting for me, and it makes me so horny I can't help but touch myself as I reach the shallow end once more. I climb half out of the water, standing with my legs apart, facing you, and with my eyes locked on yours, I make myself cum hard, touching myself.

I climb the rest of the way out and stand before you, asking if you want to fuck me. You tell me you do, so badly. I ask how badly, what will you do to be able to fuck me again? You say anything, anything I want you to. I release your collar and lead and tell you to lie on the sunbed.

I tie your arms and legs to it and climb on top of you, just far enough away so that your hard cock can't touch me. I tell you how I own you, reminding you that you belong to me and your body is not yours but mine. I'm touching you all this time, stroking that button of yours until it is so hard, so wet with precum that it's slick in my hand. You are trying so hard not to make a sound, to be my good boy, but you are struggling, I can see it on your face and hear your breath as it catches in your throat every time you get close.

I tell you that I'm going to get you to the edge, again and again, until I think you deserve to fuck me. I take you in my mouth without warning, licking up all the salty sweet precum, keeping it on my tongue before leaning over your mouth, whispering 'open wide' and spitting it all into your open mouth. I carry on, touching, licking, sucking you, fucking your ass with my fingers, bringing you to the edge over and over and over again.

The night is warm, and you are sweating by the time I stop. Your whole body is shaking. You have almost cum so many times, and you are exhausted mentally, physically and emotionally when I untie your hands and feet, lean down once more, hover above you and whisper 'switch'... you don't need telling twice, no matter how tired you are.

You leap up, pick me up and almost run into the bedroom, where you throw me down onto the bed hard, ripping my bikini off as you kiss me deep and hard, taking my breath away. You push your fingers hard inside me, kissing my neck hard and biting my earlobe, being really rough. You are knelt over me and cover my mouth with another kiss to muffle my scream as you push yourself into me, the force once more taking my breath away as you fuck me hard.

You turn me over, so I'm on all fours, and you fuck me slower, building up pace until we are both a panting, sweaty mess, dripping with perspiration, my cum and your precum. As you get close, you close your eyes and whisper in my ear, "can I, goddess?" I whisper back "yes, my good boy, make a big, big mess inside me, make it drip out of me, and then clean it all up for me"... This brings you over the edge and you cum hard inside of me.

As you relax against my ass, I remind you what you need to do, and you get to work cleaning me up, licking up all of your cum until every last drop is gone, and we collapse together on the bed.