Enjoying my new Freedom! Ch. 01

Story Info
Separated from wife, time to scratch an itch.
4.7k words
4.74
9.1k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 02/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story I've written and posted. Enjoy!

---

I had been separated from my wife for some months, and life was settling down and my new found freedom had me looking to scratch an itch that I hadn't in many years. I'd hooked up with a couple of guys over my life to that point, but it had definitely been awhile.

I considered myself overly discreet about my personal life, and had no intention of sharing or changing that. The bar scene wasn't really my thing, so I wasn't quite sure where to start looking, so online seemed like the only viable option. It took some weeks of working through some weird ass, trolly, and outright flakey people to actually start talking to someone of interest.

It has been pretty subtle in the beginning, which I think was a benefit for us both. We both were there with the same reservations and discretion, so our conversations were more buddy talk than it was anything dirty, just breaking the ice and building at least some level of trust, but we didn't share a lot of personal info, very few pictures and no dirty ones. Was more just like talking to a buddy than it was some random person. Had a lot of similar interests and history, made it easier.

After a few weeks of talking, I finally figured maybe just meet up for a drink and see where it goes. I asked, and he quickly said yes for that weekend. I don't think either of us had any set expectations to something actually happening, but both figured it would be good to put a face to a name.

We planned to meet up at the bar across the street from my condo, I told him to just message me when he got there and I would come over and meet him there. I was nervous as hell, wondering if I should simply back out and not show up, but figured it was going to be now or never. I had already gotten through a couple of beers to calm my nerves a little, when I finally saw my phone light up on the table.

"I'm here, grabbed a table in the back." it read.

I almost launched myself out of my chair and to the door. I still wasn't sure exactly what I was getting into, we had kept our conversations surprisingly pg to that point, most of our private details neither of us preferred to share much yet, and I liked the suspense and preferred the privacy.

Leaving my condo and heading over felt like an eternity, but it was really only 30 seconds to walk across the street. I walked in and headed towards the back, and found only one table with a single guy at it. My nerves at insane levels walking over.

Mike stood for a handshake greeting, and I finally got my first actual look at him. It was a really hot summer night, so everyone was dressed light to beat the heat. Mike stood a little taller than me at 6'3 and 210lbs of fit form that couldn't be missed, his tight light clothes showing off his well maintained physique. A definite gym body, without giving off that gym bro vibe. He had a couple of beers and a shot waiting already.

We sat and made small chat for quite awhile, seemingly getting along like old buddies just crushing a couple beers and a few more shots, but the bar was getting busy and the band was about to come on, and could barely even talk or hear yourself think once they do. I was definitely feeling the drinks at that point, and managed to sum up the courage to ask him if he wanted to take off and go grab a beer back over at my place, not necessarily insinuating or expecting anything more. Not quite sure where we stood at that moment when I asked, but his grin told me enough.

We downed our drinks, paid the tab, and left heading back across the road to my place.

We went back to my condo, and I know in the elevator he definitely caught my eyes staring down at his crotch. I looked up and he knew exactly what I was looking at. I grabbed us a couple of beers, turned on some music, and we grabbed a seat on the couch and kept up the small talk. It was all going so smoothly at that point, felt like I was just hanging out with an old friend rather than someone I had just met for the first time that night. I was definitely feeling drunk by that point, and knew that at some point I needed to take a chance and see what would happen. We both finished our drinks off at the same time, and he offered to go grab a couple more.

He stood up and went to walk past me to go back to the kitchen, and that was the chance I had been looking for. As he went to shuffle past me, I used my leg to block his pathway just long enough for me to tell him to wait, hold on one second. I was still sitting on the couch, and he was now standing up in front of me, and when I looked up at his face, I saw his expression change, his smile disappeared and his eyes widened, his stance changed and he stood firmly in place, and he knew exactly why I was telling him to wait. I sat up and leaned forward, eye level with his crotch, I looked up at his face one last time, and as he looked down at me he said "Do it. I saw you looking.", so I reached out with one hand and rubbed it over his crotch.

I couldn't believe how it felt. His shorts were so thin they did nothing to hide anything. I could feel and see the outline of his dick in his shorts, and slowly ran my hand over it. I was still trying to process the feel of him against my hand, and I looked up at his face to see his reaction, and it was more than I ever expected.

He looked down at me and in a low commanding tone said "I've been waiting for this. Take my cock out". I trembled when he said it and I felt my breath skip a beat, but obliged right away. I slipped my both hands to the top of his shorts, hooked a finger on each side and pulled them down. As I sat back up, his perfect cock was hanging there right in front of me.

He was still mostly soft, and already could easily tell that he was huge. I reached up and wrapped a hand around it, feeling its heat and weight in my hand, feelings it girth, its strength. I slowly stroked my hand, enjoying the feeling of this giant cock in my hand and it slowly beginning to harden in my hand when I was snapped back to reality by the feel of a hand on the top of my head, and the constant gentle pressure guiding my face towards his cock. I pressed my lips against the tip of his dick, letting my tongue dart out and lick at the head, letting my tongue roam more I started to hoist his cock up and let my tongue lick its way up and down his shaft a few times, but the hand on my head kept pressing again and I heard him from above me say "Open your mouth", but it wasn't an ask as he was forcing my lips to let in his now hardening cock slide into my mouth. The taste of his cock, the heat against my tongue. But, it didn't stop. The pressure continued as I felt my lips slide over his head, and the pressure continued, and start to slide onto his shaft, and the pressure continued, until I felt it reach the back of my throat and he held my head in place for a moment, feeling his cock twitch in my mouth. He pulled back slowly until just my lips were pressed against his cock again, and very slowly all the way back down as far as I could take him.

He was holding my head in place with both of his hands, now slowly fucking my mouth slowly. Pulling himself back entirely before slowly sliding his shaft as far in as he could. I wrapped one of my hands around his shaft and my other cupped his balls, looking up at him with my mouth full I could see him staring back down at me. I could see the look on his eyes.

He pulled back from me, taking a second to kick off the rest of his clothes and sat down on the couch next to me, now naked with his cock glistening with my saliva and at attention. I was lost a little staring at it until in a stern and commanding voice, he said "What are you waiting for? Get down on your knees", and it snapped me to reality and I very quickly obliged.

Climbing down on the floor and between his legs, I went back to work sucking his throbbing cock with everything I had. My hands stroking his saliva covered cock, my head bobbing up and down meeting his growing thrusts upwards from below, taking my mouth off only to lick my way back up his shaft and take a few breaths. I worked his cock the same way I loved mine sucked, stroking with my hands as my lips slid up and down, sucking hard on his head circling it with my tongue. I'm not even sure how long I was going at it for, I'd lost track of time at that point and wasn't paying attention to anything else. "Don't fucking stop", he said as I felt his hand on the back of my head. I knew by the taste on my tongue he was going to cum. I kept my lips wrapped tightly around the head of his cock while my hand stroked him faster, listening to him moan louder and louder, his cock tensing before I could feel him explode in my mouth. Hot stream after stream of cum filled my mouth, I swallowed as much as I could, but I never thought someone could cum that much. It dribbled out of my mouth and down his cock, and as his orgasm finally slowed I pulled my lips off his cock and began to lick his shaft to clean him up.

I pulled my head out of his lap, wiped my face clean on my hands and sat back up on the couch while he put his clothes back on. Like it was no big deal, he simply looked at me and said 'Beers?' and we moved on like nothing ever really happened. He came back to the couch with a couple of beers, poured a couple of tequila shots, and we turned on some tv. It wasn't awkward, it wasn't weird, we both had gotten what we wanted and I couldn't have complained about any of it.

An hour or so and a few more beers later, we were both laughing and joking around, but in a quiet moment of what we were watching on tv, he shocked me when he finally said something about it for the first time.

"You... you give good fucking head you know that.. like, really good. I'll let you blow me like that any time you want."

"Yeah.." I had a hard time saying anything, was surprised and caught off guard that he brought it up so bluntly like that.. "you've got a great fucking cock you know that..", my gaze looking down as I wasn't sure what to say. It was then I looked over at him and could see one of his hands on his cock over his shorts, rubbing himself gently. I just stared at him, almost a little awkwardly, and wasn't at all expecting his reaction. He stood up, slammed back the rest of his beer, and walked towards my bedroom, pulling his shirt off along the way and dropping it on the floor. I stupidly sat dumbfounded for a moment, unsure of myself or what to do, until he spoke.

"What are you waiting for? Get the fuck over here".

I jumped up and off the couch, blindly obeying without even thinking, I walked around the corner into the bedroom just in time to see him turn around and drop his shorts to the ground.

Standing naked at the edge of my bed, his huge limp cock hanging between his legs swinging gently. His words shot at me like daggers, and I listened to him without even thinking about it.

"Come here, and get on your knees."

His voice and tone very serious, demanding, and commanding.

Obediently kneeling down in front of him, he held his cock in his hand and brushed it against my lips. I stretched out my tongue and licked his shaft, reaching up with my hand and replacing his own, feeling his cock in my hand again felt so hot, I opened my lips and took the head in my mouth, sucking and licking on it. It didn't take long before I could feel him starting to get hard in my mouth again. I loved the feeling of him growing while I sucked on it, it was such an incredible turn on my own dick was already rock hard. Rubbing his balls with one hand, stroking his shaft with the other, while my lips were wrapped tightly around the head of his huge cock, I looked up at him and in the dim light could see his eyes closed and mouth open. I definitely wasn't the only one enjoying themselves.

He abruptly pulled his cock from my mouth, and told me to stand up while he took a seat on the edge of the bed, he told me to take my clothes off. I was a little shocked and wasn't expecting it, for some reason in my head I was so focused on sucking him that I hadn't thought about what was next, but I quickly did as I was told and stripped down.

I'm one quick movement, he wrapped one hand around my cock, one hand around my waist to my ass, and pulled me forward taking my cock in his mouth in one quick motion. My knees almost gave out when he devoured me all at once. I simply stood there letting him suck me, I thought that it was going to be trading blowjobs now and I was thrilled, I wanted to cum so badly, but that was until I could feel his hand on my ass pushing my cheeks apart and the tip of his finger touching my ass. I almost came right there and he knew it and slowed on his sucking, but the persistent push of his finger didn't slow.

Looking down, I could see him lick the finger on his other hand, saliva dripping from it as he reached around with both hands now, pulling my cheeks apart and pressing his finger into my ass. He could feel me tense as I stood there, trying not to clench as he pressed his finger slowly farther into my ass. The harder he pushed, the more my cock pressed into his mouth. It didn't take him long to have his one finger all the way in me, holding it in place while I got used to it. Slowly feeling him start to finger my ass while still blowing me took every ounce of strength I had to not cum, and he knew I was right on the edge. I felt him press a second finger in my ass, it was at that moment I knew this wasn't going to be just a blowjob. He worked his second finger into me slowly at first, but relentlessly pushing.

He pulled his lips off from my cock, and his fingers from me. He stood up, right in front of me now. I was completely unsure of what to do as he stepped to the side, and then moved in behind me. I could feel his body nearly against mine and his cock resting against my ass cheeks, I reached behind me to grip his cock in my hand, but he slapped my hand away and placed his cock between my ass cheeks. I could feel his hands pull my ass cheeks apart and squeezing his cock with them, letting the tip of his cock occasionally brush against my asshole. I couldn't help it but moan slightly, feeling him take control like this was incredibly hot. I was leaning forward instinctively, pushing my ass backwards him as I did.

"Where is your lube?"

I couldn't even speak at this point, I just pointed at the nightstand and he reached over for it. As he moved away to reach for it, I instinctively started to turn myself around, only to hear him firmly speak, "I didn't say move, get back there" as he pushed me back to where I was before, this time pushing me forward so I was slightly bent forward and pinning my legs against the bed with his own still standing behind me. Positioning his cock again back between my cheeks, I felt him drip some lube onto his cock, using my ass cheeks to spread it. Feeling his now lubed cock touch my ass made me quiver and shudder for a second, and he definitely felt my reaction.

"I knew you wanted this. Just sucking cock isn't enough for you is it. You really want to get fucked.", which made me groan louder, but didn't respond. I wasn't even sure how to, I was still processing that he was totally right.

"Don't pretend like you don't. We both know what you want." as he was tapping the head of his cock against my ass. Without even thinking, I just blurted out "Yeah, I do. I want it.", I couldn't even believe I was saying it.

I felt him grab one of my hands and pull it behind me, and put some lube on it. Instinctively I reached for his cock, but his grip stopped me before I could. I felt him push my hand towards my own ass.

"Get your ass ready for me" he said louder, and without thinking I started to rub my lube covered hand and fingers against my ass. I wasn't thinking entirely of what I was doing, and slowly started to press my own lubed finger into my ass. I felt him pour more lube on, as I pressed my finger in further, working as much lube in as I could knowing I was going to need it. "Put another one in." He barked at me, and without hesitation I pressed a second finger in, fingering myself as he watched. "That's fucking great" he said while stroking his cock behind me, covering it in lube, looking over my shoulder I couldn't believe how big he looked standing there. I couldn't believe what was even happening at that moment, I had never thought it was going to get to this tonight.

He pushed my hand away, and told me to get up on the bed. I knew what was coming.

I got onto my hands and knees at the edge of the bed, feeling him push my legs apart and stand closer. His cock laying on my ass between my cheeks again, a feeling I absolutely loved. He rocked back and forth, giving himself an assjob, teasing my hole as he rubbed his cock head over it.

"You still didn't tell me what you want.", his tone now even more commanding. "When I ask, you'll answer".

I was losing my mind with anticipation.

"Yes, yes I fucking want it."

"Not good enough", as the tip of his cock was right at my ass. Teasing me with it, rubbing it against me. "Tell me what you really want", as he held the tip of his cock in place, ready to push it in to me.

"Fuck.. fuck me. Please." I couldn't believe the words I was even saying. I'd never said anything like it before. I was so horny at that point. If even I didn't want it, I wanted it. "I want you to fuck me with your huge cock. I want to feel it---", that was enough for him. I stopped mid sentence. I felt the tip of his cock press forward, and the searing pain of my ass opening as the tip pressed in. I felt him press forward and I closed my eyes and tried my best to relax, and as soon as I did I could feel it. The tip of his cock started to slide into me, and it hurt like hell. He was huge. With one last small push, I felt him pop in. Once I took the tip in, he paused to let me get used to it. I instinctively tried to move forward away from it, but his hands on my hips held me in place, making me get used to it. I was drunk enough, or the pain probably would have been so much worse.

The pain began to subside, i stopped trying to pull away and I felt his hands come off my hips, and the feel of a little more cold lube being dripped into place.

I couldn't believe I was doing it, but I started to push back against him. He wasn't moving, simply standing still now. I started to rock myself back only a little at a time now, pushing myself onto his dick.

"That's good. Fuck yourself on it. Show me how you can take it."

His words had the exact effect he wanted.

Little at a time, I slowly rocked myself more and more onto his cock, feeling my insides stretch and fill with him.

"Half way. Keep going. Don't you dare stop taking it."

My brain was on autopilot now. I did as I was told. I was now pushing back on most of his length, slowly fucking myself with his dick, but couldn't take the rest. He was just too big. I slowly pulled off until just his head was still in, then slide back down as far as I could.

I felt him put his hands back onto my hips again, guiding me as I very slowly fucked myself on him. I felt his grip tighten, and then felt him now pull me back on him, burying his entire length in my ass.

I screamed out in pain.

"Yeah. That's fucking good. Take it all." As he moaned loudly. I could feel his thighs against mine, his balls resting against me, and his entire cock buried in me.

He waited a few moments before withdrawing all but his head, and then sliding it back in with one long slow motion to the hilt.

The feeling of being so full was incredibly, I moaned loudly "Holy fuck!" I spoke loudly as he slowly deep stroked into me. "God your cock is huge."

I don't think he needed any encouragement, but he definitely liked it. He groaned loudly and started to pick up his pace, now starting to slam his cock into me with each thrust. He pushed my upper back down, leaving my ass up in the air but my face now planted in the bed. I reached back with both of my hands and spread my cheeks for him, and he kept up his long deep assault on my ass.

12