Enjoying my new Freedom! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed me forward onto the bed so I was laying flat face down, and he wasted no time straddling my ass.

"Spread those cheeks for me again". I might have been reaching before he even said it, but I did right away and he pushed his cock back into me. He put his hands onto my back and shoulders, pressing me into the bed and now he was slamming his cock in.

"Ugh. Umm. Fff. God." Were all the words I could even muster. With each slam of his cock, I grunted sounds out that weren't even words.

He pulled out of my ass and pushed my hips to the side, making me roll over onto my back. He quickly positioned himself back between my legs and pushed my legs back to my chest, very quickly sliding his cock back into me. I grabbed hold of my own legs and held them back to my chest, and started stroking myself while he slammed into me. I was groaning louder now, it didn't take me long before I knew there was no stopping it. I could feel myself on the brink of cumming. His cock was rubbing the perfect spot, and my massive intense orgasm couldn't be stopped. It built so fast, and hit me so hard. I let loose and I came hard, blasting my own chest covering it in cum. All I could manage was one loud "Fuuuuuuuuuckkkkk" from the intensity, my mind a blur as my body tried to handle all of the feeling. My ears ringing as I my chest getting covered in my own cum from the most intense orgasm I've ever felt.

That was enough for him too. I knew he was right at the edge of cumming. I don't know if he cared for my opinion at that point, or if it even mattered that I said anything. "Fuck, you're going to make me cum!"

"Do it." I could see his face above me eyes closed, right on the edge, but holding on. "Cum in my ass."

And that was it. With one last thrust he buried his cock deep in my ass, and then with throb after throb he unloaded his cum deep in me. He moaned loudly, holding still as he pumped me full. Throb after throb of his huge cock I could feel in my ass.

He pulled out of me exhausted, and we cleaned ourselves up, completely drained and exhausted. He left that night without much conversation, wasn't a lot to say, and I went to bed and passed out the moment I hit the pillow.

I woke up in the early afternoon, and wasn't quite sure what the day was going to bring. Hung over and sore, I laid in bed reflecting on the night before. My cock was rock hard already, and a huge smile on my face, thinking about the night before. I checked my phone and had a message already, with a picture of Mike stroking his huge dick.

"You up? What are you doing?"

"Up yeah, just laying in bed. Sore and horny. Hah." I replied, kind of as a joke but not entirely.

"Good. Stay right there. Coming over."

"Uhh, yeah sure.. but why?" I asked, wondering if something was wrong. Did I miss something? Did I say something? I got up and unlocked the door and crawled back into bed. He still hadn't answered.

My phone chimed, he was at the front door. I buzzed him in, and waited. It felt like an eternity.

My front door opened, closed, and I could hear him lock it.

Footsteps.

He comes around the corner of my bedroom, and sees me laying in bed still.

He didn't say one word. Just a smirk and a smile. He walked towards me, standing at the edge of the bed beside me. He still hadn't spoken. I was legitimately worried for a moment. And then, it became really clear.

He reached down, pushed his shorts down, and pulled his cock out. Hanging in front of me, he finally grabbed it in his hand, holding it up. He looked me in the eyes and finally spoke. "Suck my cock."

Without any response, I shuffled closer to the edge of the bed, opened my mouth, and he pushed his still soft dick into my mouth. I knew then, he wasn't coming over because something was wrong, he came over because he wanted a blowjob, and I was completely ok with it.

To be continued...

12