All Comments on 'Enjoying my new Freedom! Ch. 01'

by NegativeVictory

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
gjames17gjames173 months ago

Terrific job for your first story. Very well written and hot. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 and added to favorites. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Formerly straight men just completely giving up to the power of cock is beyond hot…Lying on his back like a woman begging to be fucked hard..But he’ll also willingly suck too..Anything for cock…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow very hot, more please

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Totally hot as my cock is dripping for your ass filled with cum. I dream of this happening to me, as I've only had a man once and pushed back on his cock only to find rug burns on my knees after riding him for God knows how long. It felt so good to be filled by a real cock rather than the dildos I used to stretch my ass to take big long cock. I lust to have it again.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved touching myself while reading this story!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
Excellent

Definitely a clear case of domination of a submissive. Such power. Need to get him moved immediately to ATM and rimming to insure that he knows his place. And he always must use his pie hole to clean the cock that just fucked his boi pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So hot! I would beg him to cum in my ass also...I'm stroking my hardness right now just thinking about riding that cock! JC

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very nice story about the first time experience, I definitely related to some of it, I was straight but married and very curious. From the very beginning just walking over to meet him, but it was his place, same as I was nervous as hell and my heart was beating hard. We got naked quickly, I remember his hard cock popping up at me when I pulled his briefs down, wow very thick. He took it from there, told me to start sucking as he stood over me, then we went up to a small room. He had me lay back on a hard bed, he stuck a lubed finger into me, my cock was bouncing around and then with my legs up and out, he positioned his cock and pushed hard into me, it felt like a pitch when my ass caved in and he rammed it home. He fucked me for fifteen minutes, five minutes slowly and then a pummeling before cumming in me, a lot of cum dribbled out of my cock too. After fifteen minutes he got up and brought back two tall whiskey shots. He toasted to taking my cherry and tight ass and hoped to spend more time in me. Well he did that for few weeks :), I became a good at a bj and he widened my butt. Then he was on to another want to try it fellow.

RobJasperRobJasper2 months ago

Very well written and hot story! Glad to see another chapter is already posted!

PCS29PCS292 months ago

Yep 5 stars. Oh how I would like to be around horned up men who want to seduce me.....

Secretbottom713Secretbottom71330 days ago

So hot. I love how commanding he was and how instantly and obediently has was obeyed. I'd love to be taken and enjoyed like that. To be shown what my body was made for. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Very hot story and well written. It was a blast from the past, other than me being in college, the sex was exactly the same with my first guy, older 40-ish. We had previously met in a bar. We both new what was going to happened, I sucked, he fucked me and then fucked me again, one great night. The "next day" didn't happen for a couple of weeks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous