Enki's Puzzle Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too, Nicky. And I like you. And I think I'm completely smitten by you. You're such a special person. I don't mind doing this." Not only did she not mind, she was now eagerly looking forward to seeing what he felt like in her mouth. "I just want you to know that I can't do what Mom did. I'm not that kind of girl." She unbuttoned his pants, and unzipped him. "Stand up."

"Anything you do will be awesome." Nick stood and pulled off his pants and shirt. When she lowered his underwear, he watched her awestricken face closely. Her eyes were wide and her mouth hung open.

"I'm need to drink for this to work, I think. But let me know before it happens. I... um... don't want to be surprised." Alyson hadn't ever been all that into size. She had once dated someone really large, and that hadn't worked. Most guys fell in a range she could work with. Chris was on the outer edge of that range. She would have thought someone like her brother would be big enough to fall right off that particular chart. But she was going to see what she could do with his giant dick. Her hands gently caressed it. His veins were so much more prominent than Chris's. He also leaked quite a bit more clear fluid than she expected. "Okay... here goes." She leaned in and opened her mouth.

"That feels really good," Nick lied. She was beyond awkward as she erratically pumped him with both hands and held the head of his dick with her mouth. He could hear her rapid breathing through her nose. He put a hand on top of her head, not to move her into a bobbing motion. He could tell she wasn't ready for that. Instead, he wanted to offer a reassuring touch. He cupped the curve of her head and ran his fingers through her soft hair.

This was an even bigger task than Alyson had expected. After about ten minutes, her jaw was sore. She wasn't sure what to do. The techniques for pleasing men she'd developed over the years didn't seem to apply. She looked up at Nick. He seemed more patient than anything else. She wasn't going to get him to cum like this. She removed the head from her mouth. "Is that good... at all?"

"Yeah." Mostly Nick enjoyed watching her engagement ring press against his dick. This was better than punching Chris. "I mean, I really appreciate the effort."

"It sucks." Alyson frowned.

"It's supposed to." Nick smiled.

Alyson giggled a little. "How about if I just do this?" She pumped him. Using two hands at once was new to her, but she figured it out quickly. "And this." She licked at the head, lapping at it and rolling her tongue around the crown.

"Yeah, that's good." It did feel better, and he liked how eager she seemed. Her little red tongue darted all over the head of his penis. He let her go for a while. Eventually, he thought it time to offer a suggestion. "What if you used your boobs?"

Alyson's hands slowed and she looked at him quizzically. "I keep forgetting how much you like them. Okay." She let go of his dick, pulled off her sweater and shirt, and removed her bra. "Sit down on the bed. Good. Now, I'll climb up like this." She moved between his legs, careful not to crush his massive balls with her knees. She hefted her boobs in each hand. She still wasn't used to the weight and size of them. "I'll just wrap them around... like so... and..." She stared down at the top of the penis poking up through her cleavage. "Oh, my God. You are so big, Nicky." He was plenty slick from her previous work so she lifted her boobs together and dropped them back down. She pulled her gaze away from the mesmerizing sight to gauge her brother's reaction. For the first time that evening, he looked ecstatic. She went on pumping him with her tits. "Are you going to complete the circle? Are you going to cum in my mouth?"

"Yes. Just... keep doing that..."

As she worked him, Alyson talked about what it was like watching him earlier that day. She even told him how much she'd been turned on and how gorgeous he and their mother had looked, lost in their combined pleasures. She could tell it was lighting a fire under Nick, so she continued. "... and the way you looked with all your hard, soccer muscles... and Mom's soft body on top of you... I never really thought about how hot she is... um... but I can see why you're so... happy with her."

"Oh... shit... Alyson." Nick was going crazy listening to his sister and watching her bouncing tits so tightly wrapped around his cock. "I'm going... ugh... to... ugh... cum."

"Yes, Nicky." Alyson was going a bit crazy with expectation. She was ready. "Yes... let me drink it."

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh." Nick thrust his hips up, surprising his sister. His cock pushed up against the underside of her jaw and cum exploded out. His body seized up and ecstasy took over.

"Oh... ohhhh..." She had seen how much he came earlier that day, but it was another thing to experience it for herself. He blasted her neck, and then when she pulled back, her face. She released her boobs, sat back, and watched the eruption. "Do it... Nick... do it for me." They were being rather loud now, but their parents were watching TV down in the basement. Alyson didn't worry too much about it. When her brother finished, she realized she hadn't had any to drink.

As Nick came down from his high, he opened his eyes. Improbably, his sister was scooping cum up from where it had fallen on his hips and stomach. She was slurping it off her fingers. He didn't want to interrupt her, so he simply watched. After she'd cleaned him up, she turned her attention to the sperm on her boobs. She scooped that up, too. He would have thought she'd be squeamish about drinking cum like that, but her expression was one of satisfied concentration. When she was finished, he ventured to say something. "Good?"

"Hmm?" An embarrassed, half-smile curved her cum-covered lips. "Salty." It was good. Really good. "So, I guess that should complete the circle. Either you and Mom. Or you and me."

"Yeah, fingers crossed." Nick let his weight settle into the mattress. He was completely satisfied. "I guess we should get cleaned up." There was a two-tone note from the windowsill. Nick looked over. Chirpee stood there, watching them. What a strange bird. Nick sat up on his elbows, ready to shower.

"Or..." Her smile broadened. "We could do the same thing one more time. Just to be sure."

Nick nodded. "Okay."

"Great. I think I'm finally getting the hang of it." Alyson took hold of her boobs again and moved into position. By the time she hit the shower about an hour later, the front half of her was completely covered in cum.

12