All Comments on 'Enki's Puzzle Pt. 14'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
rawlyrawlsrawlyrawlsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Chapters 1 - 29 are complete. Chapters will arrive on Literotica about a month apart.

If you want to read them sooner, or feel like supporting my writing, you can do that here: https://rawlyrawls.com

Thanks for reading!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

It seems it's Read them sooner AND Support my writing.... so if my calculations are correct it will take well over a year for a Literotica reader to get to Chapter 29, which you have already written. No thanks. Good stories but it feels way too much like extortion to me. Not quite the spirit of this site.

LoveofTabooLoveofTabooabout 2 years ago

Fred you vile, pathetic monster, misogynistic pile of garbage, waste of life. I hope Enki turns him into a piece of charcoal for what he did. He would've ended up killing both of them had Nick not let him have it. I really hope Enki shows up and disintegrates him, let that asshole know what it feels like to be powerless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ur website stucks rawlyrawls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Started reading this on sol but haven't seen it in awhile

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think you meant to say well over 2 years. While I do feel that the author has every right to slowly release, over 2 years seems like a long time.

As for the story, I am really enjoying it. I wish each installment was a little longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good stuff, really enjoying both this and the illustrated versions of this story. I won't lie - the rate at which you release your work on this website is disappointing, however I also understand that there's a business side of 'rawlyrawls' that needs to be taken into account. All in all, I'm keen to see how this story evolves as the next 15 chapters are released over the next year and a bit

BassNutt51BassNutt51about 2 years ago

Outstanding, well written and very hot, many of our 'members' appreciate your work, lol. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Top marks for this story. Ignore the detractors, your writing so far has been inspiring. You have become one of my favourite writers on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All right, I'll chime in. Well-written characters, fleshed out and developed within the parameters of the fiction. There is an arc to the story, both as individual chapters and as stories overall. If there was any pedantic, grammatical nit-pickery that I would indulge in is that when someone is addressed as, say, "pumpkin", it's being used as a proper name, and therefore, "Pumpkin".

I find the outragers in the comments just as entertaining. Something is only held hostage if it belongs to the one being "extorted". Since the content legally belongs only to RawlyRawls, then the complaint is that they are too invested to want to wait for each chapter's eventual release, AND too cheap or skint to afford his membership fees. A testimony to the creative success of the author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawlyrawls@rawlyrawls
If you want to read my stories early, or vote on characters and plot-lines, check out https://rawlyrawls.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES