Enki's Puzzle Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They do look bigger, now that you mention it." The tight top her daughter was wearing left little doubt about her growth. That explained why she had been wearing baggy sweatshirts around the house. The poor thing was embarrassed. "Maybe you should talk to your doctor?"

"I have. And I have an appointment coming up. But I want your help with something." Alyson removed her top. "There's something else going on that's really weird."

"Um... I think you should just talk to your doctor." Kate stared at her daughter's bra. It wasn't pretty, but it was doing yeoman's work supporting her boobs.

"I need you for this. The doctor can't help. And you've always been there for me. I mean, really, you're the best mom in the whole world." Alyson worked on the compliments. Nick had said to compliment her plenty. She saw her mom's face soften and her cheeks turn rosy. "Can you please help with my stupid boobs?"

"Okay, I'll look at them." Kate sat very still with her hands in her lap. She watched her daughter remove her bra. When those heavy, young boobs fell into view, Kate was instantly envious. They were outlandishly large and they hung beautifully on her chest in the most alluring way. She coughed to clear her throat. "Ahem... do they hurt?"

"They do hurt my back some." Alyson nodded. She tried not to smile. So far things were going swimmingly.

"I can imagine." Kate tried hard not to stare. She raised her eyes to meet Alyson's. "What do you need me for?"

"You've always been so patient. Thanks so much for helping. It means the world to me."

"Of course, I'll do anything for you and Nick." Kate should not have said that, because that made her think of her son and what they did the day before. Her vagina was suddenly wet. She felt impossibly awkward.

"I know. We know. Nick and I love you so much." Alyson took her left boob in hand and began expressing her milk.

"What are you doing?" Kate was more than surprised. Her fingers, still resting in her lap, fidgeted with her ring.

"That's the strange thing, Mom. There's milk." The milk didn't flow at first, but with a little work, there was clearly milk dribbling down her breast.

"I don't... I don't understand." Kate's eyes went wide. "This might be a serious medical condition, Alyson."

"The doctor said this was rare, but it sometimes happened." Alyson stopped expressing and held her boob. "That's not even the strangest part. It tastes... well... I can't describe it."

"What? You've tasted it?"

"Sure. You must have done that when you had me and Nick, right?" Alyson stood and walked around the table. She stopped a couple feet away from her mother. "I figured all mothers did that."

"I guess. We all do it, but..." Kate couldn't take her eyes off her daughter's enlarged boobs. It didn't help that her eyeline was now even with Alyson's breasts.

The milk was still flowing from the left one. "It's not supposed to taste like cow's milk. It's supposed to be different. I'm sure your doctor will have all the answers."

"Can you taste it, Mom? I'm really nervous about all this, and your opinion would be really helpful." Alyson brushed some droplets onto her finger and extended it toward her mother.

"I couldn't." Kate's wide eyes regarded the milk on the offered finger.

"Please, Mom. It's really important to me." Alyson kept her voice steady and even. "You just said you'd do anything for Nick and me." She hoped this would remind her mother of what she'd already done for Nick, making this seem like a small step by comparison.

"Oh, okay. I guess." Kate opened her mouth and let her daughter put the milk on her tongue. It tasted rich and sweet. That was how she remembered her own milk tasting. "It tastes fine. You can stop worrying about it. Maybe the doctor can put you on a different birth control, I --"

"You're so amazing. I don't know many other moms that would do this for their daughters." Alyson smiled. "But it really does taste odd. Here, try some more." She put more on her finger, which her mom accepted. And then more. She did this five times. This was another part of Nick's plan. Let her get comfortable with tasting the milk. Rather than taking one big step, they wanted her to take several small ones.

On the sixth offer, Kate pushed Alyson's hand away. "It tastes good, sweetie. I don't need any more to know that. You're perfectly healthy. I mean, other than producing milk in the first place."

"Hmmmm." Alyson put her hands on her hips, still standing right next to her seated mother. "I don't think you're getting enough to taste it. It really is strange. Do you think...? No, never mind."

"What?" Kate's heartbeat thundered in her ears. She instinctively knew what Alyson wanted from her. Would she do it if her daughter asked? She didn't know.

"It's just... I can't have the doctor taste it, obviously. And Chris and I aren't getting along. You're really the only one who can tell me for sure." Alyson took hold of her right boob and held out the nipple in a gesture of offering. "Could you drink from the source, please? Just so I know for sure." She figured Enki was somewhere laughing it up as he watched her try to solve his stupid riddle.

"I... I..." Kate leaned forward. Her brain was fogged over with steamy thoughts of Nick and this odd request. She couldn't think straight. She latched on to the one salient thought she could find in her brain. Her daughter needed her help. As she pressed her face into the soft flesh, she considered the inimitable day she was having. When she had fellated that water bottle, all she could think of was trying to drink from Nick. Instead, the sweetness of her daughter's milk flowed over her tongue. She felt Alyson's hand cradle the back of her head as she drank.

"That's good, Mom. Thank you so much... oh... thank you." Alyson applied very slight pressure to the back of her mom's head. Just enough to give her the message that she shouldn't stop. She could hear her mother gulping. If this didn't get them out of Thursday, she didn't know what would. The moment was absolutely perfect.

Kate lost herself in the warm sweetness for a little while, but then remembered she was at her daughter's breast. She leaned back and wiped her lips. "Um... it tastes fine, sweetie. I mean, better than fine. It's delicious." She caught herself leaning in for more and quickly stood up. "You can tell the doctor that it tastes normal." She walked quickly to the doorway. She was having one of those spells where she needed to take care of herself right away. "But... um... don't tell your doctor I said that." She rushed up the stairs.

"I won't, Mom." Alyson called after her. She was thrilled. It had worked. "You can come out now, she's upstairs," Alyson whispered.

"You did it." Nick stepped in from the living room where he'd been hiding. "I mean, wow."

"Are you really going to mess around with her today? This could be our last Thursday." Alyson could see the excitement on his face.

Nick didn't answer. But he did give her a wolfish grin.

"Okay. I get it. But don't stick it in or do anything else to mess things up." Alyson picked up her bra and put it on. "I feel like we solved it. This is it, Nicky. The end of Enki's puzzle."

"I feel it, too." Nick nodded in agreement. He moved toward the stairs, following his mother's trail. "I won't mess up. What are you going to do?"

"I'll go get the puzzle from my office." She pulled on her shirt, followed by her sweatshirt. "Then I'll come back and... um... hang out while you're..."

Nick stopped in the doorway. "You want us where you can peek in?"

"I better not, Nicky." A surge of loss hit her. This would be the end of all their intimate time in the loops. She would have to focus on Chris now. "I'll see you for dinner." She put on a brave smile.

"Sure. See you for dinner." Nick waved and left the room.

She watched him leap up the stairs and stood by herself in the kitchen for a long time. She could still feel the pleasure of the breastfeeding she'd given her mom. How odd that it was all over now. Eventually, she turned, grabbed her purse, and left for the city.

12