Enki's Puzzle Pt. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you... ugh... workshopping... a new fantasy... Mom?" He held tightly to her thighs, feeling her muscles move under her smooth skin.

"Maybe... oooohhhhhh... I am." Another brief smile passed over her lips like a summer storm. "We have... so many... going."

"Yes... meine Frau." Nick's mind let go of all plans he had mustered coming into the day. He would just let things happen. It was all working out.

"Ich liebe es... deine Mutter... zu sein." Her pleasure swelled.

"What does... uh... uh... that mean?" Nick's hands moved around to her ass. He squeezed her round cheeks. He thrilled at her fullness and femininity. She really could be a goddess, a fertility goddess. He squeezed tighter.

"It means... my little apple thief... that... ugh... ugh... ugh... I love being your mother." With those words, she hit another climax. Her screams echoed around the room. When she descended from those ecstatic heights, she wiped sweat from her brow and smiled down at him. "You've got a firm grip... on my caboose. Do you like it... sweetie?" Her smile widened when he earnestly nodded an affirmative. "You want to watch it... while you take my pussy?"

"I love when you... say 'pussy,' Mom."

"Anything... for you, Nicky. Pussy, pussy... pussy, pussy, pussy." She laughed. "Well... you didn't answer... my question."

"I don't think... I can do doggy... with my ankle." He shrugged at her, enjoying the slow rhythm of her hips.

"I didn't forget about your... ankle." Kate stopped her hips and lifted herself off him. "Oh... goodness... what have you done to me?" Her vagina felt so odd when he plopped out of her. She squatted above him, holding her pussy lips apart with both hands. "Does it... look okay?"

"It looks fine, Mom." Nick had spent a lot of time up close and personal with her pussy. It had never looked as it did right then. Her lips were swollen and her hole gaped. "Totally normal," he lied.

"Thank goodness." She turned around and slid his penis back inside. "Oooooohhhhhhhh. It feels so stretched... I was just afraid... it was maybe... oohhhhh... too stretched." Soon, she was bouncing on him, mindful not to jostle his bad leg too much. She tried to avoid looking at the swollen, purple ankle. When her eyes did find it, she reminded herself that she had completely taken his mind off the injury. "Do you like... the view... Nicky?"

"Gorgeous... Mom." He gave one cheek a smack.

Kate shrieked and laughed. "Go ahead... but not... too hard." She looked over her shoulder as he gave the other cheek a smack. "I can't believe my... big butt... brings you so much... joy."

"Believe it..." He took hold of her ass and sped up her motion. "I could never grow tired of... ugh... ugh... ugh... watching this." He was bewitched by the tidal bouncing and wobbling. His orgasm surged toward him. "Oh... Mom... I'm going to..." He didn't see the suddenly anxious look on her face, and when she tried to pull off him, he pulled her ass back down without thinking.

"Nicky! Nicky! Stop!" Kate's heart thundered in her chest. She could see he was about to put all his potent stuff inside her. "Nick!" Her son didn't respond, lost in his own pleasure. She twisted herself awkwardly, stuck as she was mounted in reverse, and slapped Nick in the face. She could see shock register in his eyes as he loosened his grip on her butt. Kate pulled herself off him moments before his sperm began flying into the air. She quickly retreated from the bed, picked up her blouse, and covered herself with it.

Nick watched her retreat. What a nightmare. Nick was helplessly cumming while Kate had a look of fright and revulsion on her face. His climax had taken over, but his mind remained clear enough to simultaneously feel shame. She didn't want it.

Kate stood a few feet away and watched jet after jet of thick white stuff sail through the air and land on her son and his sheets. It was a stark reminder of how much he contained in those oversized testicles. If she was fertile, he would certainly have gotten her pregnant. And it was a very bad time of the month. When he finished, she shook her head slowly. "I want you to know... that I'm as much to blame as you are. We made... a huge mistake today. I... I don't know... what else to say. Stay in your room... and think about how close we just came... to disaster." She turned and walked to the door.

Nick watched her bare butt go. She still had red handprints on her cheeks. When she slammed the door, Nick grabbed his pillow, placed it over his face, and screamed. They hadn't "come close" to disaster. This was disaster. They had only sixteen more days to get it right.

12