All Comments on 'Enki's Puzzle Pt. 32-33'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
getthephenomgetthephenom11 months ago

What a satisfying ending to an amazing story. And thanks a lot for publishing the last 2 parts together.

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

NewtScamanderNewtScamander11 months ago

Yay I’m really glad Maggie is back, what a great ending. Thank you for the great story!

rawlyrawlsrawlyrawls11 months agoAuthor

This story is finished.

If you want to read lots more stories, or feel like supporting my writing, you can do that here: https://www.subscribestar.com/rawlyrawls

Thanks for reading!

Southpaw1430Southpaw143010 months ago

I have enjoyed this story. Good ending. Thank you.

AmbivalenceAmbivalence10 months ago

While Maggie doesn't remember him or his family he *does* remember her.

It kind of gives him a leg up like the multiple todays did with his mom, especially adding in his ability to 'read the room' so well.

And except for not remembering him, she's unchanged - she's adventurous, she's a bit wild, she's not especially averse to incest, and she's willing to believe the unbelievable.

Odds are good he'll end up married to her... and having her have sex with his mom and sister as well.

.

Wonder if Enki will upgrade Maggie as the closest he'll ever come to an apology...? Not likely, I guess...

Lonely_readerLonely_reader10 months ago

Fantastic ending, thank you very much.

It was a pleasure to read, even piecemeal.

redlion75redlion7510 months ago

I think enki should have given Maggie back or nick just left her bebehind.he's acting like a child "he took my toy and I want it back".move on already just like other people do when they break up.

muskyboymuskyboy10 months ago

2 and a half YEARS later.....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story! I enjoyed it very much. One thing I didn't understand, though, was wouldn't the father be entitled to half of everything, including the house, in the divorce? Especially since there were no minor children, and apparently they didn't notify the police about the assault on Nick. So, I wondered why the mother apparently got the house in the divorce. But thank you for posting. I am seriously considering joining your site.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

redlion75...

-

I don't see it as him having broken up with Maggie.

It's more like her parents moved far away taking her with them. Or, more simply, she just had an accident and got amnesia.

The person who was Maggie didn't *want* to break up with him, she was forced to.

Unless Enki decides to punish him more (I don't think that's really likely in this case) I suspect they'll end up together again.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

i liked the story overall.

i do feel the last riddle did drag a bit. it was not that hard to work out.

Maggie was disappointing because why have the relationship building earlier to just dump her and him make no effort with her until years later. doesn't make sense. it would have been better for her to get her memories back too.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dammit, I do hate when you end a series but of course you have to. This was another great story and I do like the outcome. My name is Peter and I' a Rawls-a-holic. Can't wait to see whats next.

Roland58Roland5810 months ago

I think the story overall was very good, but I think the ending could have been better.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Am i got lost at something or this story is just a damn incestious NTR cuckold story? Like all 3 of them is so fucked up in their mind? Espescially Kate? Girl literally cheated with her son?!! And when Fred caught the siblings naughty she literally mad at him for beating them?!! Like who wouldnt do that when witnessed such things? And when hes not sorry, girl literally dumped him, and continue fucking her son! And kick her husband out of the house! Damn!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think we can all agree that Fred is poor af! Bro got NTR'ed and kicked out of the house fr!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This didn't feel as rushed as some of the others near the end

Maggie should have got her memories back

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wish there would be a follow up where Maggie came into the group again

LechemanLecheman10 months ago

Nasty stunt for the author to pull giving us just a whisper at the very end that she would return.

Good story, entertaining.

Well done.

jackknife007jackknife00710 months ago

I really liked this entire series. I looked forward to each episode, and relatively satisfied with the pace. Most of the sex scenes were very well done, However, this last episode was a little anti-climatic. I expected more intensity in the sex scene when the mother finally agrees to the son cumming inside her. Otherwise, great series. Thanks for writing it.

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl10 months ago

Definitely a great tale.i had started a ways back, but got lost in other stories. Glad I came back.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh thank you, I was really afraid maggie would be left out... To bad we don't get a foursome in the story...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I look for similar stories by OTHER WRITERS. Can someone, please, introduce some other stories.

nixroxnixrox8 months ago

5 stars - I have liked most of this writers stories and this is just one more on the PLUS side.

Great story, please keep writing.

Have a nice day

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

extra ordinary!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn, after all this ass to mouth?

Fantasy and reality will rarely meet,,,,,, Hopefully!

Should not have voted on previous chapters.

SomeDamnedDudeSomeDamnedDude7 months ago

This story was awesome, I know I am late to the party but being so meant that I didn't have the wait for new installments, I enjoyed the whole thing. There were parts that I didn't like with the father but it was necessary for the overarching story. Though there were minor issues here and there like using the wrong name (Ashley instead of Alyson) and a few places where words seemed to be missing in sentences, still one of the best written and most immersive stories on Literotica. There were plenty of places where the story tugged at my emotions and filled me with elation. I will be checking out other ventures by this author. A heartfelt thanks to rawlyrawls for making this available free on this platform and kudos on other stories that may appear here in the future. 5/5 keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love this! Started first 4 on audio and I was hooked. I know it was really out there alittle farfetched but couldn't stop! Ever morning doing my workout on the elliptical machine reading the next chapter! Couldn't wait till the next day to read another chapter. Keep writing darling your so talented.

Idaho cowboy

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I gotta say this is one of the few long forms stories that have ever stuck with. It moved at a very good pace and the characters were engaging. Well done and give us another like this soon.

SparkyrexSparkyrex4 months ago

Well thought out. Great story. Thank you.

Hasan303Hasan3033 months ago

Great story. Awesome story telling.

CH51143CH511433 months ago

Great series, essentially keeps the reader in a constant state of arousal! Thanks for all of your hard work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Respect!

YassreadYassreadabout 1 month ago

You sir are a wizard.

rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop17 days ago

Loved it , binged it, 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawlyrawls@rawlyrawls
If you want to read my stories early, or vote on characters and plot-lines, check out https://rawlyrawls.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES