All Comments on 'Enlightened Descent Ch. 03'

by Saphhia

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
degrbidegrbiover 6 years ago
Poor Allison

I kinda feel bad for her, a bit. I mean she really is being put through the ringer, as it were. She is her own worst enemy though, and brings most of it on herself. Let's see where this goes.

JessicaSJessicaSover 6 years ago

Her descent really is well underway. It's good I think, you moving the story forward at a proper pace. We even get a bit of relationship development between them. Strong ending too, always a wise move.

I find myself drawn into another world you constructed. There are similarities to Kissing Cousins, when it comes to fetishes at least, the backdrop is wildly different though and I really enjoy the vibrant but believable settings you create in both stories. They just feel real.

SaphhiaSaphhiaover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks for your comments, they are always appreciated. Don't be too worried about Allison, she is more resilient than you might imagine. Jessica, I am so pleased that you are enjoying this story. Familiar themes are my own little quirk, but plan on some surprises. I am working on my situational descriptions more meticulously, and I am happy you recognized this. Will be concentrating on wrapping the Kissing Cousins Series, and then will be able to devote more time to this developing theme.

Saphhia

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice work - I hope you continue

Well written story. Creative. Few stories have these concepts in the way you display them. I liked the head shaving. Will be curious if her baldness is a daily thing or grows back slowly and then goes away again. Some stories have this sense of "what will happen next?" Funny that sort of drama can be horrible in a relationship but is great when it is a story about some fantasy chick.

The only observation bordering on a suggestion I can think of is that for 2 people considering something as intense as slavery - you might want to have them spend a little more time alone together in the same bed. I like the exhibitionist parts of the story very much. Security guards watching her nude was delightful. Pretty bald girl sitting in a bar nude with a collar and leash is terrific

But for realism it makes more sense that they spent a night together before slavery becomes their daily lives.

That is it - waiting on the next chapter!

cdangerscdangersabout 6 years ago
Love submissive bald women

This is right up my alley as all of my central characters end up smooth and submissive. More please...

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
Hotting up

Baldness is a new one on me, and not sure how I feel about it, but the way you fold it into this is good, and makes for an even hotter story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVED THIS CHAPTER!!

Your descriptive writing of both clubs was intense, erotic and thrilling. I have found a new favorite author! Can't wait to read more!

Hooked6

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaphhia@Saphhia
414 Followers
I am an amateur author, and writer of romantic erotica. I am joining this forum to explore some of my more adventurous themes. I currently have three novels in print, but have a desire to create beyond that framework. I also write here under the name Dreadlocks and at HSN un...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES