Enlightened Descent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saphhia
Saphhia
407 Followers

This was so different than the intimate room at the tavern. It was beyond humiliating. It was dehumanizing. There were no restrictions or rules, and I found myself being groped, and felt up and it was a sort of free for all. Penny had been right about my bald head, as it was fondled nearly as much as my ass and pussy. "I need to talk to someone, wait here." She pushed me into a cage, and locked the door. I watched as she disappeared into the crowd, and suddenly realized I wasn't alone. I was confronted with another girl as I turned, and she was not quite right. Her hands were all over me in some frenzied attack on my body. She was too strong to resist, and not wanting to fight her off, I simply let her have her way.

"You're bald." She would say, over and over, as she helped herself to my pussy. I winced as she seemed intent on fitting her entire hand inside me. The fact that I was frightened half to death, didn't make me any easier to enter. I suddenly felt slippery, all over, and noticed that someone was pouring some kind of oil over the two of us. I looked up and saw Penny above me, with a jug, and it was the slipperiest stuff imaginable. My cellmate took this as a sign to up her game. We were now the center of attention, the cage being surrounded with people watching.

As if this wasn't enough the cage began to rise off the floor until we were suspended some ten feet in the air. Everywhere I looked there were eyes upon me, and something inside me finally snapped. I stopped resisting the girl's advances allowing her hand to slip inside my overstretched cunt. Howling with the pleasure and the pain of it, I bellowed shamelessly as she drove in and out of me like a piston. I grabbed the bars and braced myself as she began to work my other hole. There was no way her fist was going to fit in there, so I prayed that she didn't try.

Unbelievably, I felt the most ridiculously strong orgasm rip through me as she began to manipulate my clit. It was all so overwhelming, all of it; the lights, the music, my nakedness, so many people, and the ravenous assault being wrought on my helpless body. I screamed uncontrollably as I came, over and over, and as if in some final degradation, lost control of myself. I showered anyone standing below the cage, eliciting a few screams from girls caught in the spray. The one in the cage with me, finally left me alone, laughing over my humiliation, and those below.

Collapsing to the floor of the elevated cell, I had absolutely nothing left. But my evening was far from over. I was snatched up from my spot on the floor, the cage having been lowered without my knowledge. It was Penny. "They want you punished, Allie, so do as I say, or it will be worse for you." She dragged me up onto some sort of platform or stage or something, both of my shoes missing somewhere in the melee. I was fastened by my wrists and ankles to some frame and my pink collar was removed.

"Hey! Hey!" A voice sounded out over the sound system, bringing the music and the crowd to a silent halt. "We have...Penny's Candy Cunt on the stage, there!" My eyes closed with indescribable humiliation. "She's been a bad girl, as some of you are well aware!" I saw Penny approach from behind me, and she had a whip or something dangling from her hand. "Time for a little payback." Penny whispered over my shoulder. She draped the whip over my breasts, dragging the strands over my nipples and causing them to harden.

I was suddenly all alone, until those same strands came whistling down on my ass, but the pain wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was more like a heavy thud than a sharp sting, so as the second lash fell, I found myself leaning into it. Opening my eyes, I looked back at the hundred or so people that watched me, and smiled. I could feel each filament of the whip as it landed, on my back, my ass, around to my breasts, and all while the crowd watched me take it. I heard Penny grunt with each stroke, my skin resilient to her attack.

When it was finally over, and my wrists and ankles were undone, I fell to my knees before the crowd and wept. All during the whipping, my pain had been allayed by my humiliation and fear, but now it burned across my body like fire. I felt Penny wrap her arms around me, and fell back into her. She was joined by another woman, who helped her carry me to a private room. Gone was the pulsating music and the crazy lights, replaced by the gentle mercies of these two women who tended to me. Penny I knew, but the other was a mystery. Looking down, I saw that my breasts were a crisscross of welts, and I knew that my back and ass must be much worse.

"You did so well Allison, I am proud of you." Hearing her say those words only a few days before would have meant nothing, but now it was comforting, even elevating. Somewhere between the corner bar and this club, I had changed dramatically. Could I ever go back to being who I was? Penny wanted me to be her slave, and there was little doubt in my mind that I would submit to her wishes. That night had been the tumultuous and the most erotic of my life, and despite my hair debacle earlier in the day, I found myself resolved. So, as I lay on the floor of some strange little room in a club that would have scared the daylights out of me a month before, I came to a realization.

I would not fight my feelings any longer. For years I had had struggled with my sexuality, and had never really come to terms with my nymphomania, if you will. Now, as I stood on the precipice of change, I felt more at ease with just allowing myself to fall. How far I would fall was a mystery, but I hoped that there was a safety net somewhere at the bottom.

Saphhia
Saphhia
407 Followers
12