Enlightened Descent Ch. 15

Story Info
The saga comes to a conclusion.
9.5k words
4.33
7.9k
5

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saphhia
Saphhia
409 Followers

This story deals with various aspects of abduction, slavery (actual, not role play), intense humiliation, autoeroticism, exhibitionism, and hair removal or shaving.

IF YOU FIND SITUATIONS DEALING WITH NON-CONSENSUAL SEX AND SLAVERY UNAPPEALING, PLEASESTOP NOW!If, however, you can continue with an open mind, and read this as it is meant to be, a work of complete fiction...

Enjoy!

Saphhia

In these strange and challenging times, I hope and pray that all my readers are in good health, and remain so. For those that face the challenge of dealing with this pandemic, I pray for your recovery. My deepest praise for those that minister to the afflicted, there is no higher calling.

S

Chapter Fifteen

Conclusion

Marga did not struggle against the handcuffs that were placed around her wrists as the constable escorted her up the stairs and through the house. The servants all gaped in shock as the once-powerful woman was pushed hastily through the foyer and out to a waiting police van. Of course, Elise was nowhere to be found.

"What the hell is this?" The chief inspector gawked rather unabashedly at Penny, who cowered within the relative safety of her container.

"I'm assuming this has something to do with why we're here in the first place, sir." The young DI pointed out.

"Well give her your jacket, you inconsiderate dolt!"

The policeman stepped into the strange surroundings that were Penny's world, offering his blazer to her. "Here you go, miss." It was only as he held the garment out for her to shrug into, that he noticed how strange she appeared. He daren't say anything, lest he upset her.

Neither of the two men could take their eyes off of Penny as she stepped out of the metal box, and into the light; her shiny plasticized skin almost like glass.

Penny knew that she was freakish looking to anyone 'normal', and she shrunk with their gaze. There was a moment of hesitation as she spied the small remote which the one detective held. "May I?" She reached out for the device.

"You're not going to blow us up, or anything, what?" The inspector winced.

Penny giggled, "No," and took the offered remote, pressing the button that released her teeth from the compartment near her bunk. Stepping back into the container, she emerged once more with her teeth securely fastened into her mouth. She smiled at the men. "Do you mind destroying this?" Penny said, with a decidedly American accent.

"Sorry, miss. Evidence." The DI grinned, as he took the gadget from her and slipped it into a small plastic bag.

"Can you tell us what is going on here?" The inspector asked.

Penny didn't know where to begin. Tugging on the hem of the blazer, which just barely covered her oversized breasts and bottom, she smiled. "My name is Penelope Crosset. I was kidnapped and sold into slavery." Penny tried to imagine how long ago she was taken, but really had no idea. "I have no idea how long it's been." She sighed.

The money that Allison's cousin had wired her was ample, at least for the moment. Her parents had refused to help, and although disappointed, she wasn't surprised. Asha sat across from her in the facing single seats as they nervously made their way back to London.

"Will it be enough?" Asha asked as Allison counted what she had remaining in the small purse she had purchased.

"It will. For now." She adjusted the woolen hat that had just started to creep up the back of her bald head. Asha's stayed put as her hair had begun to grow in and clung to the fibers steadfastly.

"It's not going to grow back, is it?" Asha sighed, reaching out to caress her lover's face.

"I'm afraid not," Allison admitted, sourly.

"It's alright. I quite like you this way, anyway." The two giggled as the train slowly came to stop at Reading station.

"The next stop is Paddington. Are you ready?" Allison grinned.

"I think so. Are you? Do you think the police have already been there?"

"I don't know. I just hope they don't make light of our accusations." Allison took a deep breath as the train's motors wound up to full speed once again.

"Take your hands off me!" Marga stood as soon as she was able after they had removed the handcuffs. "I am a member of a Royal family of Qatar. I believe I have diplomatic immunity."

"You may have diplomatic immunity, but that doesn't stop us from investigating you for kidnapping."

"I believe that you'll find that it does." Marga insisted.

"Diplomatic immunity may work for parking tickets and for weaseling your way out of minor things. I assure you in this instance it means nothing." The arresting officer escorted her into a holding cell, closing the door to her objections.

"I suppose this is all lies, told by my cousin and her lover." Marga spat.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." The young officer turned and left her alone.

Allison and Asha hurried out of Paddington station, hailing a taxi and managing one almost immediately. Remembering exactly where Marga lived was difficult but not impossible and they soon had arrived at her sizable house. Two police officers stood outside talking with each other. It seemed that Marga had already been arrested. They ran up to the front door only to be stopped by the two bobbies.

"I'm sorry ladies, but this house is out of bounds." One of the officers said. "I'm afraid there's been a bit of a problem here." Seeing the disappointed look on their faces, he inquired further. "You don't happen to live here do you?"

"We don't live here, but we were held here against our will," Allison said, hesitantly.

"Then you are the ones that made the call."

"Yes, we are," Allison stated boldly. So, they had believed her after all, and Allison couldn't help but allow a small smirk to erupt on her face. The officer spoke into the microphone on his chest and within a matter of minutes, a car had arrived to whisk them off to the police station.

Over the next couple of hours, Allison and Asha explained everything that had taken place up until that point. Allison did not elaborate on what had happened in Qatar; that was a story for another day. She had removed her woolen hat to give credence to her story and Marga's cruelty. Asha had followed suit. Allison left nothing to the imagination, implicating Elise as well.

"Well, young ladies, it seems we've uncovered quite a den of iniquity." the Chief Inspector exclaimed. "There is another young lady who, save for the texture of her skin reminds me a great deal of the two of you." The inspector cleared his throat indicating the next room. "Are you aware of anyone else that may have been under this woman's influence?"

Allison looked at Asha, but the two of them knew nothing of whom the officer could be speaking. "No, I'm sorry officer, I do not."

"Chief Inspector, If you would be so kind," he gently insisted. "Perhaps if you saw the woman it might jog your memory." The inspector nodded to one of his unders. "Is she decent?"

"Yes, sir. Shall I bring her in?" He asked, softly.

"Yes. Do that, Harris." He turned back to the two, who were obviously puzzling over whom this person might be. "I'll warn you, she has a bit of a strange appearance. I have to admit to not seeing anything quite like her." He whispered as an aside, clearing his throat again as Penny was brought into the room.

Allison remembered the face as the one that had been escorted out by one of Marga's male friends. The strange shiny skin and the voluptuous body was unmistakable, although now clothed. There was an awkward moment of near recognition as the woman's face drew into a shocked expression. "I did see her at the house once, yes, Inspector," Allison admitted.

Of course, Penny recognized Allison at once but dared not say anything for fear of being implicated in her kidnapping from America. The police soon destroyed any hope of her remaining anonymous, however.

"Allison, Asha, this is Penelope Crosset. We found her with your Marga in the cellars of her house when we arrived. It's a good thing too, as I doubt we could have held Marga on your word alone." The Chief Inspector added. "Penelope, this is Allison Knight and Asha Al Khan."

There was a furious moment of absolute silence before Allison spoke. "Ms. Crosset." Allison nodded.

Penny was dumbfounded. Did she not recognize her, did she even forget her name? By the look that Allison gave her, she knew that this assumption was incorrect. Why didn't she just tell the police about her? "Ms. Knight." Penny returned. There would certainly be words spoken between them, but it wasn't going to be there.

"So, what is going to happen to my cousin, Inspector," Asha asked, diverting attention away from the awkward exchange between Allison and Penny.

"Her foreign nationality aside, she faces significant charges, if the accounts you have provided can be proven to be true. Human trafficking at the very least." He admitted.

"There is property that belongs to Asha, at the house; namely her papers. Without them, she is stranded here." Allison insisted.

"Once the investigation has gathered the evidence needed from the house, I am confident that your papers will be returned to you. You may be needed to testify at trial, however, so if you do leave the country, we may request that you return."

"Thank you, Chief Inspector." Asha was sure to use the man's full title, as a sign of respect for his efforts.

"In the meantime, you will be staying at a safe house we have established. There won't be a problem if we house the three of you together?" He offered.

All three women indicated that it would be fine, although the tension between Penny and Allison was palpable.

"What of Elise, and the others?" Allison asked.

"If they had knowledge of these events, then they are all complicit, and will face charges accordingly."

"And what of Reginald and his deviant children?" Penny asked, worried that her plight was being ignored.

"Until we have established who this person is, and I will say that we have an inkling who he is already, he too will face a similar fate to your cousin." He looked at Asha and then back to Penny. "Well, I think we have all the information that we need for now. I will have one of my officers drive you to your temporary home, unless there is something else."

They all stood as the Inspector excused himself from the room, leaving them alone together for the first time.

"You fucking bitch!" Allison quietly spat, catching Penny off guard.

"Allison, I..."

"You shut up and listen. Unless you want to join Marga, you will do exactly as we say. Is that clear?" Allison's face was inches from Penny's plastic features.

"Perfectly," Penny whispered. They knew that they could very well be under surveillance, so they kept their exchange brief, and quiet.

The house they would be staying in was in the west end of London, a row house with only two bedrooms. Unfortunately, the one was being occupied by the police that stayed there, full time and was more of an operations center than a bedroom.

"So, looks like we're all in one room then," Penny observed, garnering two sharp stares from both Allison and Asha.

"We'll take the bed," Allison blurted. "You, can have the sofa."

The rickety furniture was only a sofa by definition, obviously having spent the lion's share of its life in an office somewhere. Threadbare and with a distinct odor of cigarettes and something like feet, Penny wrinkled her nose at the thought of sleeping in it. "I've had much worse." Laughing off the resentment.

"You'll have to tell me all about that, sometime." Allison chimed in. Although she would like nothing more than to learn of any suffering Penny might have endured, there would be more than enough time later. "I'm taking a shower. Join me?" Allison tugged at Asha's shirt.

"Yes. That would be lovely." Asha sighed. They left together, leaving Penny alone.

"What do you mean, you can't" Marga groaned.

"I'm afraid the charges laid against you are more than would be delayed through a bond. The court sees you as a flight risk." The attorney pointed out. Marga sat in an orange jumpsuit, on the opposite side of a plain wooden table, her ankles and wrists shackled. For a moment she looked down at the irons, admiring them for a fleeting second. How fitting, she thought.

Allison stared down at the meter which seemed to be begging for pound coins, from the shape of the slot. "Jesus, you must be kidding me." She fumbled through her purse for a coin and deposited it in the well-used machine. With a rattling of pipes and a gasp that sounded more like someone dying than a hot water tank, the old heater came to life.

The women quickly stripped each other of their clothing, until they stood naked and facing one another. "This is going to feel good." Asha moaned as she gently ran an open hand over Allison's breast.

"Already does." She sighed

"The water." Asha grinned widely.

"Yes, that too." Allison pulled Asha into her and allowed her mouth to find hers. They had been unable to enjoy each other's company in Wales on the last night as they had been joined by another young woman with very different circumstances.

It took a few minutes for the water to get up to temperature, and wondering how much time a pound would buy, they hurried under the spray. They had only just managed to soap each other up, when they heard the coin drop into the meter, and sharp click indicating that the power had been shut off the heater. They had whatever was left in the tank.

Still enjoying the leftover heat, Asha and Allison made love standing up.

Asha leaned heavily into her lover, backed into the wall of the small enclosure. Her hand was buried between Allison's thighs, her sex opened wantonly by Asha's deft fingers.

"Oh, yes. God, yes." Allison groaned as Asha's ministrations brought her to a crashing orgasm. "You are so good to me."

As Allison came around, she quickly sunk to her knees, not wanting to waste a second of whatever hot water they still had. Her lips latched firmly onto Asha's sex, causing her to gasp and continue to gasp, as Allison's tongue wound circles around her sensitive clitoris. "Oh, please don't stop!" Allison's hands caressed Asha's slim but muscular legs, working their way up to her buttocks. When at last her hands had a firm hold, she pressed deeper with their tongue. Asha continued to sigh and moan as she came over, and over again.

Their revelry was cut short by a firm knock on the door to the bathroom. "Hey, keep it down in there we're trying to work." The gravelly male voice complained through the door.

Allison stilled her ministrations, sighing as she withdrew her mouth from Asha's sex. "I so didn't want to stop," she sighed looking up into her lover's eyes.

"I so didn't want you to." Asha cradled Allison's head and her fingers.

The two we're only slightly embarrassed when they emerged from the bathroom and saw the man retreating down the hallway. Had he been listening? Allison wondered. Upon returning to their rooms, they found penny asleep on the ratty sofa. "Apparently, she doesn't mind the thing," Allison observed.

now that penny was not awake, Allison was able to get a closer look at her former nemesis. She had been altered dramatically. What on earth has happened to her? She wondered. The small light at the end of the room reflected off of Penny's skin as if it were wet and completely smooth. Her head too, devoid of any hair was as smooth as the rest and just as shiny. "It's like she's made of plastic, like a doll." It was all Allison could do not to touch her skin to see if it indeed was, plastic.

"I'm hungry, Allison. I wonder if they're going to feed us, or if we're on our own." Asha complained.

"I can't imagine the cops in the other room fixing anything for us. If anything, I would expect the opposite." Allison mused.

"How are you in the kitchen?"

"Not terrible, but Penny's the chef. Back when I knew her, she owned a restaurant." Allison pointed out. "Perhaps we should wake her and have her fix us something, if there's anything in the cupboards or the refrigerator downstairs."

"No. Don't do that. She looks so peaceful sleeping there." Asha observed.

"If you knew what she put me through back in America, you would have no qualms about me doing anything to her." Allison spat.

"Is she the reason that you became a slave?" Asha asked gently.

"Yes. That, and so very much more. She humiliated me, beyond anything you could imagine." Allison sighed.

"Worse than your treatment at the Palace?" Asha wondered out loud.

"Not worse, different. More dehumanizing." Allison moaned.

"Will you please tell me about it, sometime?"

"Sometime, yes, of course. But not now." Allison walked to the window looking out into the evening sky, the light slowly fading without pinkish hue. "Maybe we should walk somewhere and pick something up. Fish and chips?" Allison grinned.

"I can't say that I've ever tried them," Asha said.

"Oh, it's a real British delicacy." Allison kidded.

"I didn't think the British were known for their food."

"They aren't." Allison sat down next to Asha on their bed. "It's not terrible, but it's not good either. Let's see what's in the kitchen." The two women made their way down the hall to the narrow stairway that traced the outside of the house.

The two meat pies that occupied the freezer, seemed to be growing out of the floor, the frost nearly making them indiscernible from the rest. "Well, we can't eat those." Allison grimaced. "Looks like it's takeaway." Examining the inside of her purse, she checked the cash she had remaining and decided that the trip out was within the budget.

As the two women exited the house, unobserved by the police, they were unaware of the dark figure, standing in the alley that ran down between two houses on the opposite side of the road. As Allison and Asha moved towards the well-lit end of the street, the figure emerged and followed at a distance.

"Do you see them?" the muffled voice asked from the other end of the line.

"Yes, I've got 'em," the dark figure whispered into his phone. Staying close to the houses he was nearly out of sight when the two women rounded the corner onto the main road and the shops.

"Are you sure you know what to do?" the mysterious voice asked.

"Yes, I know. They won't make it back to the safe house." He grumbled. The man pocketed his phone without acknowledging the end of the conversation. He never made the corner onto the well-lit street, instead, clinging to the shadows, awaiting his victims' return.

Reginald closed his phone, staring at it for a few moments and wondering if he was doing the right thing. If they found him out, that would be it. He would be for prison without a doubt. The judges never looked kindly on human trafficking and most certainly throw the book at him. He tossed the phone down on to the table and took another sip of his Scotch. Yes, this was definitely the right thing to do.

"What'll it be ladies?" the dark-skinned man barely tall enough to look over the counter asked.

"Two curries and a container of dirty rice." Allison nearly shouted over the din coming from the table behind them, the conversation in Indian. She wondered whether they were employees of the shop or just frequent patrons. If they were patrons, then she knew the curry would be good. Opting for east Indian fare over the seedy fish and chips shop across the street, Allison assured Asha that this would be far superior.

The smell of the delicious curry was almost enough for them to eat the meal there, but decided that since they had failed to inform the police of their leaving, they had better return to the house.

Saphhia
Saphhia
409 Followers