Enlightened Descent Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny was desperately hungry when she heard voices outside the door. She prayed that they would let her out, even if it meant that she would be abused. She would not be disappointed, as the hasp was thrown with a loud crack. The light that poured into the cell was overwhelming at first, and Penny struggled to see who had entered her tiny world.

"Come on you plastic freak." The one man sneered, gripping her arm and pulling her out into the brightly lit chamber. "Reggie said to feed you, so that comes first. We'll see what happens after that." They pushed her towards a small round table, her vision finally becoming accustomed to the sudden flood of light.

Before her was a simple meal of bread and cheese. As bland and tasteless as it was, Penny devoured it hastily, filling the empty void in her gut. She had barely finished when she was hoisted manually away from the table and pulled to one of the apparatus in the room. She remembered the place as she was led through before, despite not being in control of her body.

The men, whom she did not recognize, were rough with her, strapping her prone over a wooden horse of sorts. They were undoubtedly Reginald's employees, charged with watching over her, and watch over her they did.

The men took turns violating her from both ends, one in her mouth while the other was either in her ass or her cunt. Making lewd comments about her baldness or her plastic-like skin, they seemed to enjoy her humiliation. They especially enjoyed her toothless mouth, commenting on how soft her gums were against their cocks as they face fucked her, grasping her bald head in their hands to assist in their assault.

As degrading as the process was, it was far better than her dark little prison cell and although the men were rough looking, they were at least clean. The most humiliating part, however, was when Penny felt an orgasm building in her stomach, pushing downward until each thrust of the cock in and out of her pussy sent waves of pleasure through her body.

Although her joy was stifled by the cock in her mouth, the men were certainly aware that she had begun to enjoy their violations, quickening their pace to climax almost in unison. As they flooded Penny's mouth and cunt with their juice, the sudden realization of what had just occurred came crashing down on her. It wasn't the first time she had been taken against her will, and she doubted it would be the last.

When the police knocked on their door the following morning,

Edim Alshaer made no attempt to cover her nakedness as they entered. Asha stood, fully clothed and her slave fell into a stationary position beside her, head bowed to her knees. At first, the men seemed put off, but realized that this as just another quirk in the strange goings-on of the past day. "What is it with you girls?" The taller of the two inquired.

"Edim Alshaer is my servant, slave if you will." Asha shared.

Edim Alshaer's sex glistened with arousal as she was revealed to the two coppers for what she was. She repositioned herself to be even lower to the ground than she already had been, pressing her face between her knees to the floor. Asha smiled with the actions of her slave, smiling at the two men. "You see?" She indicated her slave. "Now, what can we do for you?"

"We wanted to let you know that we think we've located the whereabouts of this Reginald character." The rather stout man grinned, unable to prevent his eyes from wandering down to the exposed ass of the penitent slave, her pink hairless rosebud on full display to him. "We're almost positive he has taken your friend."

"Penelope is not a friend, merely an acquaintance." Asha corrected.

"We just thought you'd like to know, is all." The two men nodded, backing out of the room. "Oh, and this was dropped off this morning." He placed the documents on the table nearest the door, closing it quietly as they left.

Asha examined the papers, smiling at their completeness. "It seems we can leave now, my slave." Edim Alshaer. didn't move, but put her tongue to work as Asha slipped her foot out of the sneaker she was wearing and placed her toes close to her mouth. "I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed this."

The mute slave did not answer, except to redouble her efforts, lashing her Mistress's fragrant foot with her lips and tongue. Asha gathered her slave's belongings, her newly made passport, and what was left of the money and placed it carefully into her bag. "You will need to dress, although clothes are too good for you."

Edim Alshaer rose slowly and laboriously donned the clothing that was piled on the floor near the door. She omitted the panties and socks, pulling the rough denim up against her aching sex.

"You will need to walk now, slave. We know where you belong, but for appearances, you will follow three steps behind." There was no answer, none was needed because Asha knew her word was law.

Penny felt like a cheap whore, her mouth, ass and cunt leaking cum as she was left in place on the sturdy horse, while the men drank beer and boasted over their dominance over her. She knew that eventually, they would tire, and she would be thrown back into the cell. She dreaded the thought of it. Anything but that place.

She imagined a constant barrage of sexual violations, as she lay there in her exposed state. She would take it all to avoid that cell. Finally, she heard the men speak of leaving, and she knew they would surely return her to her hole. Unable to see, she could only listen as they untied her arms and legs.

"Time to go back, dolly." The one man chuckled.

"Oh, pleath, pleath, don' puth me ba there." Penny slurped, the toothless gums struggling to accommodate speech.

"Well, we can't take you home, luv. I don't think the wife would approve." The man chuckled. They grabbed her by both arms and moved back towards the gloomy little room.

"Pleath, I'll do anything you wan, anything," Penny begged. But the men were insistent on her being put back in. Penny wailed as the cell went dark, the door closing with a heavy thud. What she failed to hear was the bolt being moved into place. There was some mumbling as the voices faded away, as she heard various slams and then finally, footsteps above her head and the fading sound of laughter.

Hoping against hope, she pushed against the door and was delighted as it gave ever so slightly. Pushing harder she realized that although the bolt was thrown, it was not engaged with the hasp. The heavy scraping of metal against wood preceded the door swinging open. Penny breathed a huge sigh of relief as she wandered out into the dungeon.

Although the room was dark, there were small clerestory windows that allowed a small amount of diffuse illumination. She worked her way to the other door but was optimistic to think that this too would be open. To her surprise, this door was not designed to be locked from the outside, and by lifting a lever she was granted access to the hallway that she only vaguely remembered.

Steps led upwards, and she cautiously made her way up. She felt the air grow warmer, finding herself in the large storage building once again. Could she actually escape? Penny wondered, getting her first whiff of the outdoors.

As she peeked through the entranceway, she was surprised to see the large Bentley still parked outside. Was this a garage? The stones in the driveway were painful to walk on but she was soon on grass, the dark of night seemingly hiding her escape. She suddenly had a thought and made her way back to the car.

Leaning into the open window she searched for the one thing that she feared the most. Her heart sank as she heard the familiar voice behind her.

"Looking for this?" Reginald dangled the small chrome remote from his fingers. He pressed the control button, and Penny went from her dejected posture to standing jet straight, as if at attention. "I'd be foolish not to have surveillance, so I was entertained watching your escape attempt. Nothing accentuates imprisonment more than a small taste of freedom."

A bright light caught Reginald by surprise, and the sound of cars crunching on stone approached them. "What the hell is this?" There was a quick pop of a siren, which was all it took to set Reginald running into the dark. He had dropped the remote on the drive and Penny eyed it until it was obscured by the police car. A quick pop as the car came to stop, and Penny felt her body nearly collapse from underneath her. They must have crushed it, she thought.

With the remote gone, Penny tried to cover herself from the flurry of activity around her, until one of the officers wrapped her in a blanket and escorted her to a waiting car. It was over, or so she thought.

A few telephone calls and Asha was once again under the protection of her brother, who was all apologies for the fiasco of a wedding his cousin had tried to foist on her. When he learned of Marga's devious plans, and of what she had done to his beloved sister, the Sheik exerted all his powers to ensure that Marga would never see freedom or any part of the family fortune to which she had become accustomed.

He once again extended his hospitality to Asha, with no threat of having her married off, so pleased was he to have her home. Edim Alshaer, who with the help of the sheik had been renamed legally, was now free to return to Qatar with Asha as her servant. She was allowed to show her joy at the news but quickly returned to her mute and penitent state beside her Mistress.

Once aboard her brother's private jet, Edim Alshaer was stripped naked for the final time, never again to be afforded the luxury of clothing. Inside, Allison was shouting for joy at this humiliation, outwardly, Edim Alshaer showed no emotions as the trappings of normalcy were shed. She only knelt, once nude, at the feet of her Mistress.

A great celebration ensued upon Edim Alshaer's return to the harem in Qatar, whereupon she was shown to her same rattan cot in the silk draped dormitory. Her nudity was a badge of her slavery to Asha, and even though the other girls wore lavish costumes, with their hair fashioned just so, Edim Alshaer was proud to be bare, the most beautiful dress a girl might display.

In the presence of her equals, she told the stories of her time away, and as humiliating as they were, she divulged everything. She would have no secrets. No longer was she shunned by the others, but rather, respected for her absolute submission to the will of her Mistress, Asha. Each morning Edim Alshaer would clean herself, a much simpler task without the burden of shaving. She then made her way to the palace, on foot, with no guard or accompaniment. In her naked state, she aroused no disapproval, or elicited any stares, because she was Asha's.

She would laugh inwardly when the old matrons in their black burqas walked by her upon occasion as she made her way about the palace, doing her Mistress's bidding. How they had scorned her.

She never lost the humiliating sensation of being so exposed among men and women that were dressed so finely as to be almost opulent. That titillating sensation she would experience between her legs was a reminder of her debasement and utter submission. In reality she was lower than any servant in the palace, but inwardly, knowing this made Edim Alshaer the happiest slave she could ever have dreamed of being.

Now, as she knelt at the center of the marble medallion, she awaited her Mistress's arrival. She would serve her however it pleased Asha. Sometimes it was pleasure, and sometimes pain, but always willingly and unselfishly given of herself.

Epilogue

Her peaceful slumber disturbed by the familiar florescent glow, Penny roused herself from her narrow, but comfortable perch. She reached out instinctively to the small hidden drawer at the side of the bunk to retrieve her teeth. The drawer sensing the heat from her hand, opened, allowing her access.

Cleaned meticulously while she slept, she inserted the dentures into her toothless mouth and awaited the cinching up. If it didn't happen, then she knew to replace them back into the drawer.

The replenishing cabinet in which she slept had restored her skin to the luminous shine she had been used to when she first emerged from the factory in China.

Disappointed, the dentures did not cinch and Penny was forced to place them back in their cleaning tray, which disappeared into the wall. She would have to face the humiliation of being toothless for the amusement of others, of that she was certain.

A quick hiss of air, and the door to her container opened. Within a few seconds she would be expected to emerge, naked and toothless. She had long since grown accustomed to her hairless state, but the gaping maw that she presented with without her teeth was a constant source of degradation.

The Chief Inspector sat in his bathrobe as Penny entered the room. The container had been deposited at the back of his house so that the doors opened into his small sunroom. "Good morning, Dolly." The older man grinned, as he took a sip from his tea.

Penny grimaced at the name he had given her. A month ago after being whisked away from the country manor where Reginald had imprisoned her, she was soon to face a different sort of dilemma. As Penny had been officially pronounced missing, presumed dead in the states, the Chief Inspector had taken it upon himself to 'look after' the girl, while the matter was straightened out.

Little did Penny know that there had been no effort to resolve her problem back home. Instead, the man had simply taken possession of her, having the strange container transported to his house, with her in it.

"Misplaced your choppers again?" He mused. "That's alright, Dolly. I like things better this way, what." He opened his robe to reveal his grizzled old cock, rising in anticipation of her attention.

Penny hesitated, and he fingered the remote which had been retrieved from evidence along with the container. Seeing this, Penny moved in seductively as he always liked, kneeling between his legs.

As she lowered her mouth onto the throbbing member, he moaned. "That's right, Dolly. You're such a good little cock socket, aren't you." The slurping noise from her gummy mouth added to his excitement and he couldn't resist grabbing ahold of her bald head, feeling the rubbery skin and knowing that she was his, for as long as he wanted.