Enlightened Descent Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without realizing it, Allison had headed the wrong way and ended up walking away from their intended road. "I think I've gone the wrong way." Allison finally realized. "I think I saw a footpath when I was gazing out of the window earlier. If we go down here, we can probably cut through."

Asha followed along, warily. It was dark now, and she worried. "I'm worried about someone coming after us." She whispered.

"Marga's in jail, my love. Everyone else is either laying low, or hell and gone from London. You're worried about Elise?"

"Quite honestly, yes." Asha sighed.

A dark opening appeared between two of the row houses, seeming to connect with the next road over. "See, I told you." A brown sign in the shape of an arrow indicated a public footpath. It was very dark, the only light, that which leaked in from the opposite end. "Come on, we'll be back in no time at all. Then we can feast."

As they opened the door to the house, Asha could have sworn she heard footsteps behind them, but they were inside before she could see anything.

They sat down at the table in the kitchen and grabbed two plates and some silver from the drawers. Allison opened the containers and the wonderful smell of the curry filled the room.

"Do you suppose we should wake Penelope?" Asha asked.

"No, but we could probably save some for her." Allison conceded. Footfalls on the stairs interrupted their conversation as two plainclothes policemen stepped into the kitchen.

"Tell me you didn't go for takeaway without telling us." The smaller man said, obviously perturbed.

"We were hungry, and there wasn't anything here." Allison returned.

"Next time make sure one of us goes with you. Besides, maybe we would have liked some as well." The other officer said, eyeing the curry Allison was eating.

"It's only just up the street," Allison complained.

"Yes, but we haven't managed to round up everyone that appears to be involved with this thing. Your friend's bloke, Reginald; we have no idea who he is, but he sounds rich, and rich people have a way of swaying things in their favor. Even if that means killing a witness.

"See. I told you we should be careful." Asha scolded.

"Sorry, Mist.. Asha." Asha's authoritative tone immediately put Allison in a different frame of mind. Asha's eyes widened with the near faux-pas but then settled as she continued to enjoy her curry.

"I think it's your go." The larger policeman jostled, sending the other for his coat.

"What do you mean, they got away?" Reginald barked as the man stood solemnly in his study.

"They must have taken a different way. Now the coppers will've teed 'em off on the risks." The rather unkempt man blurted, picking his teeth with his baby finger.

"Can't you just sneak in and take them? How many police are in there with them; I mean they're just slaves after all." Reginald reasoned.

"You live in a bizarre world, don't you Governor? You think things go just the way you like because you can afford to make them go that way? I'm not going anywhere near that place again. I'm not going to get nicked for having any part of this." And with that, the man threw down the wad of notes Reginald had given him, picked up his hat, and left.

Reginald was left steaming in his chair, with no way to resolve this thing except to deal with the matter himself. Sloshing the rest of his scotch down his throat, he slung his blazer over his shoulder and made for the garage.

"Hey!" Allison plopped the half-eaten carton of curry on the table beside the sofa where Penny still slept. "If you want to eat, it's still warm."

Penny woke with a start, and then smelled the meal sitting above her head on the table. "I wondered where you had gone."

"I hope you like curry." Allison jabbed. "Whether you do, or you don't, supper is behind you."

Penny swung her legs around and eagerly grabbed the container, shoveling the first few forkfuls in rapid-fire. "Thank you."

"Not a problem." Allison offered. As they settled in, Allison could wait no longer. "So, Penny, do tell us what the hell happened to you."

In between bites of her meal, Penny explained exactly what had happened, How the men that had taken her, had insisted that she continue working for them. How, when she failed, she was taken, abused and sent to China where she was processed into the 'doll' she was now. "These," she poked at her teeth, "are fake. This on the other hand," pulling at her skin "is quite real, and can feel pain and pleasure just like my old skin."

"They pulled your all your teeth?" Allison grimaced.

"It all happened at once actually, and I was anesthetized so I neither had any say or any memory of it happening to me. I just woke up like this." Penny ran her hands over her smooth head.

"You like it, don't you?" Asha asked, inquisitively.

"Well, it certainly sets me apart, and in my recent experience, that is good and bad." Penny pointed out.

Allison looked down at Penny as she finished the curry and rice. "I will never forgive you for what you did to me, Penny. You took advantage of me, sold me into slavery, so whatever happened to you as a result of that is justification for my suffering."

"You seemed to have come out it alright." Penny defended.

"You have no idea what I've been through!" Allison scolded. "The only good thing to have come of all this is Asha, and for her friendship I am grateful." She reached over and pulled Asha in close to her. "But if you want me to thank you for that, you are sadly mistaken. Marga put me through hell here, and there were times at the palace in Qatar that were incredibly painful and humiliating. This, of course, was before Asha and I became..." Allison hesitated, "I am her slave, but we are also lovers."

"Slave, huh? I figured that's how you would end up." Penny sneered.

"Don't forget, plastic girl, I could pull the rug out from under you so fast that your head would spin," Allison warned. "So, you better behave, and be humble." She added.

Penny said nothing, dropping her head in submission. She knew without a doubt that should Allison reveal her role in this predicament, she would be in deep trouble. Rather than ruffle any more feathers, Penny curled up on the sofa, facing away from Allison and Asha.

It was the middle of the night when Asha and Allison were disturbed by a noise in the room. Sitting up, Allison saw Penny standing jet straight in the middle of the room. She had shed all her clothing, and seemed in a catatonic state, facing the door. Asha flipped on the light, which only caused a slight shiver from the naked, plastic form.

"Penny, what the hell are you doing?" Allison slipped out from under the covers and approached her. "Are you okay?" There was no response.

"Something's wrong, Asha." Allison gripped Penny's arm and tried to guide her down onto the sofa, with no success; she was stiff as a board. Looking down on the cushion, she noticed a set of dentures that she could only assume belonged to Penny. "I think you lost something here, girl." She reached for them, but then had second thoughts; the idea of handling them suddenly abhorrent. "Hey!" She shouted.

Penny struggled to speak, and could only manage one word through her tightly closed gums. "B...b...ox."

"Box?" Allison repeated. Unfortunately, Allison had no idea what she meant by it. Penny's eyes were wide and seemed fearful, as though she had no idea what was happening to her. Without any warning, she began walking towards the door. "You can't go out there like that." Allison pulled at her hand, but the strength of Penny's resolve was unstoppable, as though she had every drop of adrenalin in her body pumping through her veins.

The noise had roused the police in the next room, and they were in the hall when Penny emerged from their room. Allison hurried to throw on her jeans and shirt, following Penny into the hall, where the police were already confronting her.

"Miss... miss, you can't walk about like that. Much as I don't mind, there are those that will." The last portion under his breath. Penny was undeterred as she exited the front door. "Right, now you've broken the law." The copper said, resolutely. He grabbed at Penny's arm but with all his strength he could stop the girl from leaving.

"Come on, Charlie, she's just a girl." The other cop said as he leaned out the front door, watching his mate struggle with Penny.

"I can't stop her. It's like she's wacked on PCP or something." At that moment, Penny turned and pushed the cop away, sending him reeling into the fence that lined the road. "Fuck it." He said, with a wave of his hand. "Let her go."

They all watched as the naked Penny disappeared down the road, and into the night.

The spare remote that Reginald had kept safely in his desk, was now controlling Penny. He had parked his car safely down the road from the safehouse and now followed as his plastic toy made a spectacle of herself in public. He knew that although he controlled her body, her mind was very much aware of what was happening to her.

Even though it was a bit past three in the morning, there was still some foot traffic on the main road as Penny marched, a muted look of terror on her face. Reginald overtook her when he felt that she'd had enough, and when they were far enough from the safehouse to know that she hadn't been followed.

"In here, girl," Reginald ordered, reaching across to open the door to the Bentley. Without hesitation, Penny entered the vehicle; the acceleration of the car, slamming the door closed with Penny inside. "Gotcha!" Reginald gasped, looking over to enjoy his reclaimed property.

Speeding across London, Reginald had two thoughts in his head. He could either dispose of Penny in the Thames or keep her in deep restraints somewhere. He thought back on the sizeable investment he had made in her, and opted for plan number two.

As they exited the city, Reginald was able to have a better look at his prize. "Lost your teeth, have you?" He commented, noticing Penny's toothless mouth which hung open in a stupor; still being controlled by the remote. "S'alright. You won't be needing them." He contemplated pressing the release button on the remote, if only for the conversation, but then thought better of it. No, best not to tempt fate a second time.

They pulled through the gates of the estate, buried in the Gloucestershire countryside. Only a very few people knew of his residence there, his name safely off the lease. "Home," Reginald sighed, "at least for now."

Penny watched in stunned disbelief as the car wound through the tree-lined park, finally pulling up to an unassuming barn-like structure. "I'd love to have you up at the house, you know, but it just would do to have you found by one of the staff." He opened the door and Penny dutifully exited the car and followed Reginald into the wooden beamed structure. Inside, were various pieces of farm equipment, all in apparent disrepair.

With no will of her own, Penny followed him, weaving in and out of the equipment until they came to a dark stairwell at the rear of the building. "Down we go." He ordered, lyrically.

The stairway was hewn from raw stone and felt cold under Penny's bare feet. It only grew colder the deeper they went. Reginald fumbled for a light switch, and with a staticky pop, a series of dim lightbulbs barely illuminated a long hallway. Heavy wooden doors lined the hall, but only one seemed to have seen any use recently, and that was where they went.

Penny was attempting to speak, but only drool escaped her toothless mouth as the door was flung open to reveal a lavish dungeon of sorts. Penny looked around her as she was led through the room. This was no red room of pleasure. The devices there were obviously designed to inflict pain and even maim a person. She recognized a few from descriptions of medieval torture chambers. She wanted to scream, but all that she managed was a beleaguered moan.

At the far side of the room was a small cell, again hewn from stone and resembling the most primitive of oubliettes. "Here we are, my little doll. I'm afraid this will be home for the time being." He held the massive wooden door to cell open and Penny, despite fighting with all her will, was unable to resist her body entering the horrible little room. "Sit."

Penny sat on the slightly raised block of stone at the far end of the chamber. Only then did Reginald press the release button on the remote. An eruption of anger and fear exploded from her as she shot off her perch towards the door. The tirade was stifled entirely when the door swung closed, like a cork in a genie's bottle.

Reginald listened to the silence for a moment, knowing full well that on the other side of the massive wooden door, there was a storm. Then, without a second thought, he retreated from the building, locking doors as he went. Making his way across the small courtyard, he approached one of several alcoves in an exterior wall and bent to place his ear close to a five-inch square drainage grate.

Listening, and doing his best to ignore the morning doves cooing in the eaves of the building, he heard it. Ever so quiet, and muffled by distance and stone, the sound of a woman screaming in the dark.

"You have to go after her." Allison insisted, prodding the police officer.

"We tried to stop her, Miss, we did." The copper insisted, displaying the scratches on her chest, where Penny had thrust him into the wall.

Allison and Asha retreated to their room when they realized that the cops were going to do nothing. They hadn't even called the incident in to their superior. "It was like she was in a trance," Asha said, as they surveyed their room, Penny's clothes still laying in a pile on the floor.

"Yeah, like she was being controlled. Who knows what that place in China did inside her head. Do you remember what she said about the remote, and her teeth?" Allison reached down and placed the dentures on the side table. "Maybe someone has that remote, and it does more than hold her teeth in her mouth."

"That would mean there is someone after us." Asha fretted.

"Or maybe just her." Allison reasoned. "You know, I really should care less what happens to her. The problem is, I do care and I can't tell you why."

"Because you're a human being, Allison." Asha sighed. "You don't have an evil bone in your body." She caressed Allison's hairless head and then her own. "I'm afraid this is never going to be the same." Allison looked at Asha's stubbled scalp, noticing the irregular bald patches that had successfully removed her hair.

"You can always wear a wig. I think you look wonderful bald; exotic, you know. Is it bothering you?" Allison fawned.

"A bit, yes." Asha fingered one of the bald spots towards the top of her forehead.

"I saw a razor in the bath. We could always even things up if you want. I could do that for you...Mistress." Allison knelt, alone she could finally express her true feelings. She bowed her head, hoping that Asha would reciprocate.

"Ah, my slave. My Edim Alshaer." Asha nestled close to Allison, wrapping her arms around her shoulders.

With the utterance of her former name, Allison could feel the moisture between her legs, and the submissive feelings to which she had once been so accustomed, returned full force.

"I will allow you to help me with...this," Asha sighed, bouncing her pointer finger of her head, "if you also service me here." Patting her sex with her other hand.

Allison looked up, creeping forward and resting her nose into the apex of Asha's thighs. She could smell her Mistress's scent through the rough denim, driving her deeper into her subservient role. "Anything, my Mistress."

Chancing being seen by the cops, Asha led Allison on all fours down the hallway to the bath, closing the door. "You may serve me, my slave."

"Thank you, Mistress." Allison undressed Asha gently, removing each garment with care, and neatly folding them on the shelf above the commode.

"Now yours, lover." Asha insisted.

Not being nearly so careful, Allison removed her cumbersome clothes, until she too was naked. Kneeling one again, she bowed her head to her knees as she had been taught so diligently at the palace in Qatar.

"You may begin, Edim Alshaer." Asha moaned, her own desire deeply stirred by this exchange of power. Allison had gone from an equal, to her property with the simple mention of her name.

Allison had to fight the urge to simply burying her face into the soft downy fur between Asha's legs. She stood and reverently soaped her Mistress's head in preparation for shaving. Part of her mourned for the loss of the once flowing black mane of her Mistress, and part, the larger part, thrilled to the smoothness left behind as the razor made each pass over Asha's head.

When at last, the job was complete, she ran her hands over the naked pate, feeling no stubble at all, only completely slick skin. Dipping her hands in the warm water, she slowly and sensuously rinsed the remaining soap from her Mistress's head.

The act left both of them breathless with desire, but the job was not done. "Let us not forget this." Asha sighed, tugging at the wispy down between her legs.

Allison moaned as she prepared to shave Asha's most delicate flesh. Asha stood, her legs parted to give access to the blade. Feeling the soap being spread over her sex, caused Asha to sigh almost imperceptibly, but Allison heard it, the emotion driving her own.

Shaving Asha's tender lips and folds was Allison's undoing, and she felt herself being irrevocably reduced to a palace slave once more; the memory of everything in between fading to insignificance. Slowly and with great care, Allison removed the last vestiges of hair from her Mistress's body.

"It is done, my Mistress." Allison groveled, returning to her penitent pose before Asha on the cool tile floor of the bath.

"Very good, Edim Alshaer. Clothe me, and let us return to our room." Asha said firmly, asserting more force in her command; observing how her slave reacted.

The more aggressive Asha became, the more Allison lost herself in her role as her slave. By the time she had dressed Asha, Allison was beyond the point of no return. Leaving her clothes on the floor of the bath, she crawled naked behind her Mistress, with no regard or embarrassment of being discovered by the police.

Once safely inside their room, Asha admired her slave and lover. Although Allison had once again resumed her role as slave, Asha knew that she was so much more than that. They had become close, as only lovers could. She knew that this was what Allison truly wanted, so as the conditioning that was drilled into Allison at the palace took hold, she reluctantly allowed it to happen.

Asha knew that this process of re-acclimation would render her lover mute and completely without ambition or a will of her own. Because she could see the joy it brought Allison to be so debased, she asserted her power over her. Each command she gave saw Allison descend further until she was no longer Allison at all, but only Edim Alshaer, the lowly palace slave.

So, as Edim Alshaer worshipped between Asha's legs, her skillful tongue bringing Asha to a crashing orgasm, she knew their relationship would forever be changed. With no regard for her own satisfaction, Edim Alshaer settled back onto her knees, and bowed her hairless head, ready for the next command.

Penny had finally settled, accepting that what had happened to her. The cell was not completely dark, a small hole in the ceiling allowing a tiny amount of light to illuminate the dank room. It was barely perceptible, but as her vision became accustomed to the darkness, it was enough to see by.

There was no telling how long she laid in that cell, the rough rock torturing her elastic skin, causing no damage, but inflicting a biting pain. She knew there was a passage of days, as the light from the tiny hole would dim to nearly nothing and she was left to crawl sightless to the small water trough to the side of the room. It was the only control she had, the small spigot allowing fresh water to enter the tough and empty into a grate at the center of the cell.