Enlivened Dreams Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SAR1995
SAR1995
5 Followers

"I'll be back in a couple minutes to check for refills. Enjoy, guys!" I thanked him for both of us as Michaels mouth was full.

"So, back to you. What kind of things do you like to do?" I thought about it for a moment.

"Well, I obviously like to draw. I also like watching horror movies; 80s horror is my favorite. I like video games too, but I'm not a super heavy gamer. You?" He wiped his mouth and chin with a napkin.

"That's awesome! I also like horror movies. A heavy gamer over here. I also like to walk." Nathaniel came to refill our drinks.

"How you guys enjoying the food?" We both smile and nodded.

"Nathan! My guy! You know I love this burger! What about you?" Both of them looked at me.

"Yeah, my burger is great! Glad I've found a good place to eat so soon." The guys exchanged a few words before Nathaniel took off.

"So, you were saying you like to walk. You mean like hiking, right?" He nodded.

"Well, walking at all really. On the weekends, at like 1 A.M., I just like to put my headphones in and take a long walk. It helps me clear my head." I nodded. I know what he means.

"I totally agree. I use to go on long walks while in high school all the time. I walked in the afternoon though. It helped me clear my head and take my mind off of my issues. Well, that and the therapist." I laughed awkwardly as he looked at me, confused.

"What did you go to a therapist for? Sorry if that's too personal." I just meant it to be funny but I didn't really want to tell him.

"Yeah, that IS kind of personal." He nodded and there was a long pause between us.

I decided not to hide this from him. If he liked me, he liked me. If he didn't after this, then I'll be okay.

"Actually, I went because I needed to in order to start transitioning." I focused all of my attention on my burger. He didn't speak any words, but the hard swallow I heard come from him told me everything I needed to know.

"You mean like... what does that mean?" I looked at him out of the corner of my eye; he looked a little shocked.

I stopped eating and stared at my burger, "You know... from male to female. I'm trans."

Another long pause passed, then Nathaniel came back and refilled our drinks. I decided to look back at him. He was looking down with his eyes darting back and forth in contemplation.

"So, did you wanna just go?" At that point, I was done with the date.

He shot his eyes at me, "Wh-...what? Do you want to leave?" I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Yeah, I just wanna go home." I grabbed my jacket while Michael dropped some cash on the table and we headed out.

We got in the car and started our silent ride home. I couldn't even look at him. I felt kind of bad for some reason. I felt exactly the same way when my first boyfriend broke up with me in high school; rejection. It was better not to date anyway. I needed to focus on school. We stopped in the parking lot of my building but before I could get out, he cut the car off and came around to open my door for me.

"I'll walk you up to your room." I just wanted to get this date over with already.

"No, I'm okay! Thanks though." I got out and started walking to the dorm. He began running to the front of the building and held the door open. I rolled my eyes as I made my way inside.

"Come on! Let me take you up." I finally relented and we made our way up in the elevator. We were at my door and I started to head in when Michael stopped me.

"Wait! Hold on! Look... I'm sorry about the date. I really do like you and..." I immediately cut him off.

"And you think I'm a great person, but you don't think you can 'do' a relationship with a trans person. Yeah, I know." I was scanning the card to my door again when I felt him pull my arm.

"Stop...!" I jerked my arm away.

Suddenly, he grabbed me by the shoulders and smashed his lips against mine. I grabbed his arms as heat waves started shooting through my body. His arms moved from my shoulders to my waist and gripped tightly. As we separated, I could feel the heat radiating from his body and I knew that he felt it coming from me too. He started speaking softly.

"You didn't let me finish. I really do like you and I want to see you again." We both started chuckling and I agreed.

"I'll text you later, sexy. Goodnight!" He got back on the elevator and I was left there feeling a little weak in the knees.

I gained my composure and went into my room. I got ready for bed and ready for my classes starting the next day. It was hard to fall asleep. Especially because Michael and I were texting until two in the morning. I think I am ready for a new relationship. Hopefully this one goes better than my last one. Well, only time would tell.

SAR1995
SAR1995
5 Followers