All Comments on 'ENM Intertwined - Avery Pt. 17'

by SpecialtyM3

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue! Don't make us wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What they said! Please continue and please expose Avery to everyone. With a hard on. I just love this story, the best here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue Jack's stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My favorite story on L so far. Please continue Avery's "(mis)adventures" ;). Can't wait for the next chapter. The waiting for what will happen is killing me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, even better chapter, but this is just the beginning- he just arrived at the art museum. My hope would be that prof. Suther is going to use "the equipment", prof. Sands brought with her. Its the whole camera set and prof. Finn is going to be filmed while in the museum. She is going to use it against Avery, so he stays more than one week naked :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi,

You have talent. The story is a great fresh take on CFNM. Its very intriguing and engaging. Wants us readers to know more and we can't wait to read what happens next.

But seeing lack of new chapter, its very sad you don't want to continue Avery's story. We would like very much to know what happens next in the art museum and afterwards. Judging by how rarely you post chapters, we can only assume that it might be 6 months or a year (if ever!) you post more of Avery's story. I also suspect that you might not even read comments (unlike other authors, you are never responding to any) and this message will be not read :(. Sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpecialtyM3@SpecialtyM3
I find erotica to be at it's best in written format. There is nothing better than reading something juicy and picturing what's going on inside your head. A story tends to be more scintillating than a picture.