ENM Intertwined - Avery Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the bus pulled away from the university, Bridget took the opportunity to stroke my thigh when she thought no one was looking. "I really am going to miss showing off my hot beau." She whispered softly into my ear. Between her touch and her seductive European accent, my groin began to stir in arousal.

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to sit next to her on the bus.

I shuffled in my seat as my penis began to lengthen. I recrossed my legs and desperately re-positioned my hands just to keep anyone from noticing I was growing an erection. My skin erupted in goosebumps while Bridget continued to touch me. I shot her a pleading look of desperation which she only returned with a wink.

After poking the head of my poorly concealed erection, Bridget finally had her fun and kept her hands to herself for the rest of the ride. While my boner slowly died down, I kept my legs close to my chest but the ever present sounds of giggling let me know that more than one person on this bus saw me get rock hard.

Once I finally cooled down, I looked out the window and became concerned. How long had we have been driving? How far out was this art museum? I grew increasingly worried with every dramatic change to the scenery. To me, the farther away we got from the university the farther away I was from clothes. I fidgeted in my seat suddenly feeling colder as if the air was wanting bite every inch of my exposed naked flesh.

Sensing my unease, Bridget scooted closer to me and laid her head on my shoulder. I looked to her ready to chastise her for the PDA but saw that she had her eyes closed. I am not sure whether she was faking it or just really tired from the long ride but if she was being genuine, I didn't want to disturb her. I just sat still wondering if anyone was going to turn around and notice us. Thankfully, at this point on the trip, everyone was either on their phones or engaged in their own conversations to pass the time. I began to let my guard down a bit and just relax. Apart from being buck-naked on a bus full of horny students, the day was bright and Bridget's presence actually did soothe me. I allowed my mind to drift. I lowered my head towards Bridget's, the smell of her shampoo was amazing. I let out a breath and permitted myself to close my eyes for a moment. I only meant to bask in Bridget's fragrance just for a minute or two. However, the strong sense of peace I felt overcame my stress and wariness quickly as I drifted off to sleep during this long bus ride with my head leaning over my beloved Bridget's.

My muscles relaxed in my dreamlike state; my legs uncrossed and my hands loosened their grip on my privates to the point that they just drifted to my sides thanks to the movement of the bus. I was now totally exposed to anyone who saw me right now with Bridget nuzzled into my collarbone and my cheek resting atop her head. To make matters worse, I just had to have a...shall we say...indecent dream at that point, causing my now exposed member to gradually stiffen as the trip progressed.

The bus finally came to a halt as we reached our destination. I was still asleep next to Bridget, and thanks to that randy dream I was having, I was sporting an idiotic smile on my face while I was full mast. Irma called for everyone to exit the as she opened the door. Most of the people at the front of the bus left but the people in the back and midsection of the bus couldn't help but take notice of us.

"Holy...! Wow!" Serena laughed at the sight of me as she rose from her seat. She circled to the side of me while her friends gathered around us. Taking notice of their sleeping teacher with a stiffy. "Looks like someone enjoyed the trip a little too much." She pointed at my fully-risen penis, her index finger only a centimetre away from it's head.

"Quick! Take a picture before he wakes up!" Izzy whispered to the group of giggling girls that surrounded my naked sleeping form. Camera phones were immediately whipped out and the ladies took the liberty of recording and photographing this embarrassing situation. The girl with the pink hair was even so bold as to reach out and grab my penis. Still at the mercy of my erotic dream, I let out a pleasured groan.

"It's so hot, and huge!" All the girls around me had to suppress their titillated laughter to prevent me from waking up.

Who knows how long this absurdity would have gone on if Professor Sands had not arrived on the scene right there and then. "Goodness ladies, what is taking you all so long to get off this bus?" Sands stomped into the bus with a purpose. All the girls who saw her coming shot up their heads like meerkats out of their holes. Some of them immediately bolted out of the bus to avoid getting into trouble. The ones who lagged behind received a scolding from their teacher, "All students are expected to assemble at the reception area of the museum. We talked about this very clearly beforehand." Sand waved her finger at the stragglers who lowered their heads. She then turned her attention to me and Bridget. "Aw, poor man. He must be so exhausted going the extra mile to aid our class all week. He is the only one here who has a good reason for staying behind. I will have to find a way to escort him into the museum without being noticed by the people on the street. I wouldn't want to cause Professor Finn anymore trouble than I have to. Don't forget to thank him for all the work he has put in for us next chance you get everyone."

The girls nodded vigorously, "Oh yes, this class has been so much fun because of Professor Finn."

"Oh I deeply appreciate everything he has shown us in the past couple days."

"He's the best, we owe this full class all to him."

"He definitely knows how to rise to the occasion."

"Professor Finn really shared his gift with us."

There was some concealed chuckling among these girls but Sands just smiled at them, "Be sure to tell him that once this trip is over." The girls nodded happily. "Now time to wake up these two." She grabbed my shoulder and shook me. "Professor Finn? Time to wake up now. we have arrived!" I blinked drearily out of my sleep and let out out a short yawn. I was still a little groggy, so I just nuzzled my face back into Bridget's hair and closed my eyes again. "You don't want to be late Professor. All the other students have arrived and they are just eager to see you."

"Yeah, they are really missing out on that bod." The girls let out their suppressed laughter. The familiar sound roused me out of my stupor. My eyes widened as I shot up my head, my neck did a full back-and-forth 180 taking in my surroundings. I took note of Bridget snuggling my shoulder, then Sands smiling down at us in our seat, then the small group of girls angling their phones towards my lap. I looked down. Not only was I still in the buff, but my rod was at full attention. Worriedly, I looked back up at my onlookers who were still chuckling and filming away. My face turned bright crimson as panic and embarrassment flooded my state of mind.

My God! I'm naked on this bus and I am sleeping propped up against my student! They can all see me! Is the gig up? Do they know about us? I am so fired.

I had to get out of there. I jumped out of my seat, alarming Bridget out of her sleep. She rubbed her eyes, "Avery...?" I caught her by the shoulders so she didn't bump her head when I rose but I couldn't stay there. I ran down the aisle past Sands and the students.

"Honey, you might want to wait a minute..." I ignored Irma's warning as I dashed out of the bus. In my mind, I had thought everyone had found out about me and Bridget and I was on the run. My mind cleared up and I regained my common sense once I took ten strides out of the bus. I should have listened to Irma. The fresh air helped me comprehend my current circumstances:

I ran outside of a bus completely naked out into an open sidewalk!

I stood there for a moment gathering my bearings. Looking around, nothing was a familiar. This place appeared to be in the city. The area was filled with buildings, streets, sidewalks, and hordes of people walking by. I should probably mention, the latter was now looking straight at me.

People already saw the big yellow bus pull up to the gray area around the sidewalk. You better believe even more folks looked in that direction when they saw a naked man blast out of there. It took my frazzled mind a moment to drink in what was happening here.

I'm completely nude, standing on an open sidewalk filled with fully dressed people who are now staring at me open-mouthed. It's still bright out, and now some of these people were pulling out their phones once the shock wore off for them. Once the shock wore off for me, I looked down at my bare body then back up at the crowds of intrigued people. This time, my whole body glowed bright red. I clapped my hands over my junk not believing it took me this long to cover up. Bursts of laughter erupted from the crowd as I heard the sound of camera shutters. Oh no, they could post this online! I looked left and then right. I didn't know where to go. I had never been to this place before and I had no idea where I was. I could run away and hope I get lucky enough to find refuge, or I could stay put and hope someone would help me.

12