ENM Intertwined - Jack Pt. 06

Story Info
Laundry incident doesn't go unnoticed.
3.3k words
4.5
7.1k
7
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the...again!?" I recognized my roommate's voice and unfortunately he wasn't alone.

"Holy...he's got the biggest cock I have ever seen!"

"Why is he naked in the hallway? Is this some sort of hobby of his?"

"I hope so! I wonder what got him so excited."

"Man, I love hanging out with you guys so much!"

Throwing my hands over my boner I turned bright red at the sight of Scarlet, Sage, Ingrid, and Bridget. Our lady friends didn't fail to notice the erection Zayne left me with.

"G-Guys! I can explain! I was doing laundry right when the package got delivered..."

"That is some package you're delivering." Scarlet winked.

"Enough," Rorke shook his head but his face showed sympathy. "I have been a part of this group long enough to know that this was an accident that could only happen to one of us." Rorke pulled out his keys. "Come inside brother, we'll get you in some pants."

"Rorke your the best!" Rorke is one of three other people in the world who can understand what I am going through. Due to the embarrassing circumstances on how the four of us met, we aren't too surprised when we find each other naked in public places.

Rorke opened the door. "The girls insisted on coming over for a little R & R after such a long day. Tomorrow is our last day working on the mansion and we still haven't seen our client." Everyone walked inside the apartment leaving Scarlet and I behind. I was about to follow suit until Scarlet grabbed me by the arm and stood up on her toes to whisper something in my ear.

"Jack, we actually came here to warn you in person," I was a little unsettled being naked in front of one of my best friend's girlfriend but she clearly wasn't going to release me until I heard her piece. "We are throwing a little surprise for Rorke tomorrow. You do know its his birthday right?"

********************

The next day...

As for the secret Scarlet shared with me yesterday, I will have to inform you on a later time. Because today was all about impressing Zayne...I mean the interviewers! That Zayne set me up with! I had on a maroon button-up shirt with black slacks on hoping to look presentable. I never been to a job interview before, I had a position guaranteed at my father's company since the day I was born. Unfortunately neither of us planned for what would happen once we lost all our money.

I started my morning by cooking breakfast. While Rorke went off to work again, I tried a new recipe that I learned from Zayne the other day hoping to improve my skills with the stove before he dropped by. I was unsure when Zayne was coming over since we didn't specify a time but before I could worry about the meal, I accidentally splashed my shirt with cooking oil while pouring it in a hot pan.

"Ouch! Hot!" turning off the heat from the stove, I pulled off my shirt and proceeded bare-chested to the laundry room to clean it off quickly.

I already had a bad feeling on how this day was gonna go.

Before hitting the laundry room, I thought I could wash out the grease stain in the bathroom sink and then dry it in time for Zayne's arrival. Things are never that simple for me. I held my shirt under the faucet but when I turned it on the water rushed out so fast that it splattered all over my pants. I groaned.

"Things are not going my way today." I pulled off my slacks and bundled them together with my shirt. I walked out of the bathroom in nothing but my lime green briefs. I had to get everything clean before my interview.

Flying into the laundry room (should have come here in the first place) I hastily tossed my clothes into the washing machine. As I grabbed the bottle of laundry detergent, the cap popped right off while I took it down from the shelf. The chemicals spilled right on to my crotch. Ah MAN!! I shucked off my briefs before they had a chance to sting my more delicate parts. Now, completely naked once again, I threw the last of my clothing into the washing machine...

I was in a hurry. I was bound to make a terrible mistake. Not accounting for the excess laundry detergent I poured on my briefs, I poured in some more detergent for extra cleanliness. As I put the cap back on the bottle I discovered that the reason it poured all over me was because the neck was broken. Inspecting it closely I confirmed the problem when the cap slipped off again, pouring even more detergent into the laundry machine. I must have lost over half the bottle's contents before I stopped it from flowing. I was worried for being so wasteful but then I shrugged it off. What is the worst that could happen right?

It is only fair to warn you that I didn't know how potent this brand of detergent would be and that I usually had a maid do my laundry before I became self-reliant.

I turned on the laundry machine, and it didn't take long for trouble to literally start bubbling up. The lid to the laundry machine burst open within minutes, covering my naked body in a blanket of foam and soap bubbles. I thrashed my arms wildly hoping to keep the mess from spreading but to no avail. The foam just kept building up and building up that the stick mess pushed me out of the laundry room. Soap was flying everywhere.

Oh man, my roommate is gonna kill me.

There appeared to be no signs of the biblical flood of soap bubbles dying down. So it kept growing until it pushed me towards the front door. I either had to run outside naked again or drown in a sea of foam indoors.

I let out a wail as I threw open the door and jumped through like my life depended on it (which it technically did). A wave of soap bubbles followed me and I somehow managed to fight the onslaught well enough to shut the door behind me to contain the disaster.

Bubbles arose from beneath the door as I stood shell shocked and nude except for a coating of foam covering my abs, arms, legs, and genitals. Panting as I watched the puddle of soap enlarge at my doorstep, I pondered on what I was going to do next.

"Oh good Lord! What happened here?!"

My stylish angel has returned. Zayne was wearing a light brown overcoat covering a red shirt, a checkered stole, and dark jeans. His precious eyes were wide at the soapy spectacle before him. I gathered all the foam on my body trying to push it 'down there' to provide me some covering. My face turned red as I felt all the bubbles on me seem to pop faster under Zayne's incredulous gaze.

"Slight problem with the laundry machine. You here to take me to my interview?" I blurted out stupidly.

Zayne blinked for a moment then laughed musically. "Oh, Jack-my-bee, my sweet Jack, Trying to play it cool when I can see you are as embarrassed as fuck!" he chuckled some more as he stepped towards me. "Yes handsome, I initially planned to take you straight to the interview but I think I will postpone it for a bit." He stuck a finger into the glob of soap bubbles I had gathered around my crotch to hide my nakedness. This caused the bubbles to pop even faster as his finger made contact with my flaccid member as he slid it down to the head. His palm found my balls and he began to play with me until I became erect. I quivered at the intimacy. "There is something I want to do first."

Zayne pulled back his hand and waved away the soap bubbles that clung to him. I was now left with a few suds on my body so I gathered whatever I could and brought them to my crotch because my hands alone would not be enough to conceal my raging boner. I was on pins and needles waiting for Zayne's request as the bubbles on my body continued to pop away leaving me even more naked.

"Let's go on a shopping date." Zayne spoke.

I blinked, "Um, right now I'm..."

"To a clothing store. I figured I could pick up something for you before I bring you to your interview."

My heart was melting, "Oh! Yes!...Yes! Yes! That would be perfect. I would love to date you-Er, go on a date with you-I mean, get clothes with you on this date! I mean..." My face flushed trying to find the words to thank Zayne. Not only did he get me a job interview but he was going to buy me new clothes and more importantly...we were going to go out on a date! "...About the clothes, uh, I..."

"I know you'll pay me back, I trust you. But for now, consider it a gift and come along with me." Zayne held out his hand and I accepted it gleefully. "First thing's first, lets get you cleaned up."

**********************

"Normally, I wouldn't mind having you shower at my place but we are a bit pressed for time," Zayne pulled me all the way downstairs "so I have a great idea for getting those suds off you real quick." Zayne dragged me out into the sun-filled lawn; surrounded by bushes that overlooked a busy street. I would have put up more resistance to being dragged outside in the nude but I was actually enjoying being led around by Zayne holding my hand. Now seeing the predicament I was in, I finally stopped dead in my tracks letting go of Zayne's precious fingers.

My cheeks flamed, "Uh, um, Zayne? We're outside! Someone's definitely going to see me naked!" It seemed like that was the intent. Zayne approached some masculine shirtless gardener watering the bushes that surrounded our apartment building; his muscular back rippled as he watered the hedges. Zayne tapped the gentleman on the shoulder and spoke something into his ear as he pointed in my direction. The gardener turned around and his eyes widened. All I could do is stand there and blush holding my shrinking glob of bubbles between my legs. Trying to lighten up this tense situation I gave him an awkward smile and a quick wave of my hand. The gardener gave me a light smile but he looked...sympathetic? Perhaps?

He walked towards me still carrying the hose. "You look like you could use some freshening up friend," He pointed his hose toward me "close your eyes." I shut my eyes knowing what was coming. Cold water poured onto my head and cascaded down my body washing away the last of the suds. I tried to make the best of it by washing off any lingering stickiness with my hands. I felt another pair of warm hands grasped my sides from behind me. I recognized this gentle touch. Zayne's hands glided up and down my rib cage then rubbed the muscles in my back before they descended to knead my buttocks. I quivered as I felt his touch cleanse my thighs and calves of any remaining soap. Once the water stopped spouting, Zayne gently grazed his soft hands against my balls leaving me as hard as a rock.

"There you go champ, all clean now." Zayne patted me on the shoulder.

My cheeks turned red as I turned towards him, "Oh no Zayne! Your sleeves are all wet!" I grabbed him by the elbows to examine his nice coat. It was hardly all that damp but I was still concerned over the fact that he wrecked something on my behalf.

Zayne only laughed, "Dude, this will dry up in no time and even if it doesn't," Zayne shrugged off my hands and gave me a once over "it was totally worth it." I smiled as I looked at how his eyes sparkled in the sunlight. I was far too distracted to pay mind to anything else other than those eyes.

"Ahem." The gardener cleared his throat. I turned towards him surprised, I completely forgot he was still there.

I waved my hands at him impartially, "Oh! I um," my face flushed again "this isn't what it looks like."

"Really?" he smiled kindly and pointed at my raging hard-on "Cause evidence suggests otherwise."

Remembering that I was still totally naked outdoors I clapped my hands over my enlarged penis and crossed my legs, my blush persisted.

"Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not judging or anything. It's that you might want to go find some pants before someone comes along to peek over those hedges." He jabbed his thumb towards the bushes "Trust me, it happens. Same thing happened to me once...well...actually quite a few times..." The gardener blushed and his gaze became distant as if he were reliving some embarrassing memory. As curious as I was about that, he had a point, I had to find clothes or at least find some appropriate covering. Thankfully my sweet Zayne took action, "Alright Jack, I'll start up the car so we can hit the store. Follow me." Zayne walked away.

I turned to follow him but then the gardener grabbed hold of my arm. "Hold on, do you have a moment?" I looked to him curiously "Sorry, I don't mean to hold you up but, how long have you two been dating?"

My blush returned, "I-I uh sorry! We're not...dating..." I spoke the last word solemnly. I actually wanted to add the word "yet" at the end there but things were too complicated. I knew for a fact that I liked Zayne but I have never been so attracted to someone before and on top of all that it was a guy. I didn't know how to go about it.

The gardener shook his head, "Like I said buddy, I'm not judging you, your friend is really cute..."

"I know right!" I brightened up again "Like, I don't even get it! He is so dazzling and cheerful, his smile just brightens up my whole day! He walks into a room and I just want to scoop him up in my arms and..."

He let out a small delighted laugh.

I lowered my head in embarrassment, "Sorry, I can see I get carried away when it comes to him."

The gardener gave me a handsome smile and he shook his head, "Hey, it's totally fine. I get it. I mean it, I GET IT. I know exactly what you're going through. I have this girl, and I find that there is nothing in the world that I wouldn't do for her. Even if it means stripping naked and going out in public in broad daylight multiple times no matter how embarrassing. You may think that I'm exaggerating but I swear I'm not. In fact," he spread out his muscular arms bearing his well-toned chest before me "she's kind of the reason why I lost my shirt this morning." My jaw almost dropped. I didn't think I would run into anybody who had this in common with me working right outside the complex. I was both sympathetic and overjoyed to find someone who can relate. "It's super humiliating of course, but I still love her no matter what she puts me through so I am probably going to end up giving her a 'show' for the rest of my life. But weirdly enough, I'm okay with getting embarrassed as long as she likes me and I can make her happy." I guessed he was a little embarrassed right now having to tell me this because he looked away from me for a moment and his cheeks turned pink as he smiled like a crushing teenager. He must have been thinking about her at that point.

"The reason why I'm telling you all this, is because it's clear to me that your handsome friend there has that 'lives to see you naked' kind of look in his eyes whenever he sees you. I'm quite familiar with that look..." he scratched the back of his head, still blushing as he turned back to face me. "...I'm just saying, as a friendly warning. that dreamy-eyed fellow is probably going to drag you into some more revealing situations. I'm sure he's a great guy, but don't start any kind of relationship unless you're willing to handle more than just the occasional streak," he gestured towards my naked body still shimmering in the sun after the wash. "something tells me that he has got a lot more in store for you than just this. Are you sure you can handle it?"

Before I could answer, a heard a car horn honk behind me. I jumped thinking it was some random passerby getting their jollies teasing the naked man they just saw standing on the front lawn during the day.

Fortunately, it was just Zayne poking his head out of his camaro waving at me as the sun gleamed across his white-blond hair. "Yo! Jack-my-Bee! Are you done flirting with other guys? Or are you gonna come party with me?" I laughed at his remark still holding my privates. Zayne was clearly checking out my behind from his angle but he looked so happy and the hungry look in his glorious blue eyes looked so sexy I didn't really care. I turned back to the gardener knowing the answer to his question.

"Yes, there's just no helping it. I'm a goner." I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Best wishes to you and your lady love."

He nodded in understanding then tapped my chest with the back of his knuckles companionably. "Then good luck to you big guy. You're gonna need it." He chuckled. This guy was so cool! Not only does he have someone he adores so much that he would sacrifice his dignity for her but he also helped me understand just how strongly my feelings for Zayne were and supported me all the way. I will have to figure out a way to thank him for this later.

I padded off towards Zayne, still giddy after my talk with the gardener but also still worried that someone else might see me naked so I scurried into his passenger's seat still cupping my balls.

"So what gives? Do you and the gardener have a thing going on?" Zayne pouted. Was he jealous? I could only hope. Because he was looking adorable puffing his cheeks at me.

I only smiled, "He was telling me about this person he is so in love with, he would brave any indignity for her."

That seemed to satisfy Zayne since he returned his attention to the front of the car. "That's cool, pretty romantic actually. I wish I had someone like that."

"You already do." I spoke the words under my breath so I don't know if he heard me or not.

As we drove away from the complex, I caught the image of the gardener in the side mirror waving goodbye at me with a big smile on his face. He ran from behind us, catching the belt loop of his cargo shorts on a protruding branch from the hedges. His shorts tore clean off his legs, leaving him in just a pair of maroon-colored boxer briefs. Even with the image of him growing smaller and smaller in the mirror, there was still no missing his red face shining like a beacon as he threw his hands in front of himself and ran away in embarrassment.

I crossed my legs and looked to the road. "I can't wait to tell the guys about this." I pondered seriously "Huh, I probably should have asked that guy for his name."