ENM Intertwined - Jack Pt. 05

Story Info
Hallway streak presents an opportunity.
703 words
4.32
6.9k
8

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am right in the middle of sliding my hands up Zayne's shirt while trading kisses until I hear a sound at the door.

"Holy hell! I didn't mean to barge in."

I paused right before giving another kiss to a smiling Zayne right beneath me. I turned my head to the door to witness Cassidy and her group of friends from yesterday staring at us entangled on the couch. They were all wide-eyed with great big smiles on their faces; one of them even had a camera phone out recording our little tryst.

Embarrassed, I leapt off of Zayne and grabbed a couch cushion to cover my engorged genitals as the girls continued to watch me as they giggled.

"Oh by all means don't let us spoil the fun."

"It was just getting good, you can pretend that we're not here."

"Yeah, put on a show for us!"

"I am getting some great footage of that ass!"

My ears turned red at all their teasing. I was secretly happy that they weren't being judgmental right now but I couldn't believe they were okay with me and Zayne going to town on each other right in front of them! While they were filming no less!

Zayne re-positioned himself on the couch and looked up at me with those dreamy eyes of his. "Hey, I'm not shy. You want to finish what you started, I'm game. These guys are my friends after all, we couldn't ask for a better audience."

Was he serious!?

For a moment, I was tempted. Looking at Zayne, fly undone, hair all ruffled, shirt all rumpled, I wanted nothing more than to drop this couch cushion covering my pulsating member and ravage him right there and then, no matter how many people were watching us. Alas, people were watching us intently with cameras no less. I wanted Zayne so badly but I was just so embarrassed that I chickened out.

"Sorry Zayne...maybe next time." I crouched my head down and dashed through the throng of girls blocking the doorway still clutching the cushion to my crotch. One of the girls managed to playfully slap my ass right before I closed the door behind me. I would have sighed with relief to be out of there but then I realized I went from the frying pan and into the fire.

I was now standing outside in the hallway completely naked again with only a couch cushion to cover me. I swallowed nothing but air.

What was I thinking? What am I going to do know?

Hastily, I knocked on Zayne's door. Much to my relief, he was the one who answered already eager to see me.

"Back so soon?" He smiled.

"Uh, I forgot my underwear in your apartment. Can I have them back?"

Zayne produced the garment in question out of his pocket and twirled it around his index finger like a helicopter. "You mean these?" Blushing, I reached for my briefs and Zayne yanked them out of reach. "How about we make a deal big guy? You let me keep the underpants as a souvenir of our time together and in exchange I will get you a job at my restaurant. You already know we have an opening right?"

I had to take a moment to think this over. I was desperate for clothes right now but I haven't worked in so long. Now Zayne was giving me an opportunity to repay all my friends who supported me after my family lost their fortune. I nodded. "Alright, I'm cool with it."

"Great! I will schedule an interview for you tomorrow." Zayne tossed my underwear back into his apartment where a group of screaming girls giddily caught them. "Kiss me goodbye?"

That was the second offer he just made that I couldn't resist. I leaned down towards him, getting another taste of those sweet plump lips. Placing his hand on my elbow, he slid his palm down my arm until he grabbed the cushion I was holding. Swiping it from my grip, he stepped back to give me a quick goodbye and closed the door. Leaving me out in the hall completely bare without anything to cover myself.

Uh oh.