ENM Intertwined - Jack Pt. 08

Story Info
A new POV can offer some insight.
1.9k words
4.48
5.8k
4

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Zayne's POV]

Not for the first time today, I had to stop myself from laughing as Jack ran his incredibly nice ass towards the dressing room. He tried to slam the door shut behind him but it only bounced back open leaving his bare backside open to the crowd. Jack just stood there facing the wall as he let his guard down under the belief that he was out of sight, while everybody in the store continued to stare at his naked butt.

"Oh my goodness! Has he not realized the door is still open?" Cassidy chuckled in my ear.

"Leave it be. I want to see how long it takes him to figure it out. Besides," I whipped out my phone and snapped a quick pic of his exposed well-muscled backside "I can look at 'that' view all day. In fact I technically have been." Jack was still examining his false sanctuary as several women in the store brought out their phones as well.

"Hey, does he know about you yet?"

"About what?"

Cassidy nudged me. "You know what I'm talking about. Does Jack know that your family used to work for his family?" I kept staring at Jack "And that his father fired your father before the scandal?" My fake smile twitched a bit "And that your family sued them for everything they had left after the scandal?" I frowned "Leaving the rest of them completely poor, and now you are out here buying him clothes with that money..."

"I got it, okay!" I glared at Cassidy.

"I just want to know, are you doing this because you pity him or are you doing this for revenge?"

I had to think about my answer for a moment.

"I don't know. I mean, I thought it was revenge, then pity, then...then...Urgh! I don't know!" I wasn't sure what I wanted with Jack right now. My family history was far too complicated. My dad never liked working for Jack's father but he still tried to warn him not to trust that shady business investor who conned the company out of millions. My dad knew everyone else in the company would suffer by extension if Mr. Wendell threw in with his lot with his latest partner so he insisted he call off the deal despite having no place in it. Unfortunately for Dad, Mr. Wendell wasn't even half as sweet as his son, Jack, so he fired my father right on the spot for questioning his tyrannical corporate decisions.

Needless to say, my dad was right about everything.

Not only did Mr. Wendell get scammed out of a butt-load of money but my father sued him for wrongful termination; taking what little was left of the Wendell fortune and kicking their family while they were down. With Mr. Wendell's reputation destroyed after the scandal he had no chance of winning the lawsuit; my dad got it all. Our families went through an immediate role reversal on that day; my family was wealthy now, and the Wendell's were poor. At the time, I didn't really think anything of it. I was just happy that my dad got some payback and the cash to prove it. I now have a generous trust fund and I work in a high position at a job that I love. Why should I pay a second thought towards the Wendells?

As fate would have it, Jacobee Wendell, heir to the Wendell conglomerate (formerly), ended up as my jobless neighbor. I had no idea who he was at first when my friends brought me home to cheer me up after one of my employees stormed out on me; leaving me hanging. But I was cheered up right away the moment I saw a tall, handsome, naked fellow stuck in the hallway carrying a box.

I turned on the flirting right away.

I could tell that he obviously liked me by the way he looked at me. Could that moment have been more perfect? However, another freaky coincidence occurred when my friend Cassidy introduced him as her old neighbor, I knew perfectly well what that meant. Jack totally missed the surprised look on my face when he recognized Cassidy as well. It was in that moment, I decided to formulate a plan to take full advantage of that situation. He was naked, he was in to me, I was surrounded by friends with recording devices, I figured I could lure him to my place and maybe shoot some embarrassing videos and photos of him so that I could use them to blackmail him later as my own way of getting back at the Wendells for undervaluing my father. I was a little bummed that he didn't initially come to my place on the first invite but it gave me the time to coordinate with my friends about catching him with his pants down (literally).

I went back to win Jack over with some coffee. What I didn't expect was that he won 'me' over instead by not even trying. I had hoped to chat him up to learn his weaknesses but to my surprise, it turned out that we liked the same tv shows, the same video games, the same music, we talked about our mutual interests for so long I forgot my original mission. I ended up leaning against him just to enjoy the feel of him. I snapped out of my fantasy when the stupid delivery lady interrupted us. I didn't know whether to be mad at her for bringing me out of a dream or be mad at myself for forgetting my petty revenge.

When I went back to my apartment, I had my friends try to dissuade me out of any lingering feelings I may have had for Jack, only to have him show up to my door a moment later completely nude. The giant sweetheart was returning my totally forgettable inconsequential mugs while showing me the biggest penis I have ever seen! I still didn't know whether or not I had feelings for Jack but I sure as hell had a burning lust. I simply had to see him naked again. I didn't even have to do any plotting to make it happen because the next day, he was standing in nothing but his skivvies! And I finally managed to get him into my place were I secretly texted my friends to come with their recording devices.

All I had to do was keep Jack busy until they arrived. Who would have thought I would have had so much fun hanging out with him alone. Playing games, watching cartoons, taking pictures, and making me laugh; I began to wonder what life would be like if I made Jack my real boyfriend. I could have snuggled with him on my couch forever until a knock on the door reminded me that my friends were running late. I expected to see them when I opened the door but instead got an unwelcome visit from my shitty ex. Among my torrent of anger, I was almost ready to burst into tears thinking about how he really hurt me in the past. Then Jack stepped in as a big bear of a man and decked his lights out; it was glorious.

Completely forgetting about my cameramen arriving, I just kissed Jack so fiercely. I wanted to make love to him right there and then, I wanted him to enter me and tear me in two, my God I wanted to do everything with him right there on my couch. The intervention of my friends was sobering but not unwelcome. If Jack had followed through we would have made a killer sex tape that I would have been jerking off to for ages to come. For so many reasons, I was grateful that Jack left his underwear behind. It gave me the opportunity to leverage him into another situation where I could embarrass him again and I got to keep a souvenir of one of the best days of my life.

I planned to get Jack naked for his job interview but the Gods seemed to deem it appropriate to get him naked beforehand covered in soap bubbles! Life is so good.

I brought Jack here to Cassidy's store, Big Reveal, in order to display his nudity to a whole store full of strangers just to embarrass him before the interview. I didn't know whether to feel guilty about tricking poor Jack or overjoyed at seeing him blush in the buff. He looks too damn cute. The rest as you all well know is history.

***********************

I kept staring at Jack's magnificent ass while he stood there in the open dressing room with more people flooding in just to see the view that I was seeing. I turned to Cassidy, "I honestly don't know if I still want revenge or maybe I just want to hand the guy a job where he will be close to me. I guess I assumed he would be a real prick like his dad. That would have made things so much easier. Instead, he is the furthest thing from a prick I have ever seen. Except for that giant prick of his...Argh! Why is he not a prick!? Why does he have to be so damn sweet? I don't know what to feel Cassidy."

"Jack is not his father. I may not know him as well as I know you but he's a real darling and he obviously adores you. He doesn't deserve heartbreak."

I sighed. "Yeah I know," It was at this point, Jack finally turned around and realized he had an audience. Completely red in the face, he slammed the door shut for good this time. The look on his blushing face was so adorable I couldn't help but laugh. "Well, whatever it is I'm feeling, I do know one thing is for certain."

"And what's that?"

"Whether I want revenge or not, I still want to keep seeing him naked." I smiled, this time for real. Jack has been doing that a lot lately, making me smile.

Cassidy smiled as well, "Now that I can get on board with. What's your next move?"

I rubbed my chin with my fingers. "Let me think..."

I pulled out my cellphone to call my supervisor. She picked up on the first ring. "Zayne baby! Perfect timing, I was just about to call you."

"Hey Melanie, I take it you got the pictures?"

"Hell yes I got the pictures! I'm drooling over them right now. You sure you didn't photo-shop these? He is too yummy to be real! And is he really as tall as you say he is?"

"I swear Melanie, everything you see in those photographs are 100% genuine. I took those right in my apartment."

"Super! Send him over for the interview and he gets the job!"

I smirked, "You seem so certain he will get it Melanie, how do you know he could even do the job?"

I could almost feel Melanie's eyes roll over the phone. "Please honey, you don't need much brains to do this kind of work. All our customers will care about is how they could get a closer view of 'dat ass. Plus, you highly recommended him so he's pretty much already in, at this point the interview is just a formality. He could totally blow the whole thing and he would still get the job."

That gave me an idea, "Hey Melanie? I have a few things I would like to arrange for Jack's interview..."

To be continued...