ENM Intertwined - Rorke Pt. 07

Story Info
Chicken fighting and Rorke's overdue prize.
3.3k words
4.81
8.5k
5
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author’s Note: This story is a tale that intertwines with other stories involving these characters told through their point of view. This chapter is a continuation of one character’s ENM experience. All characters involved are 18 or older and quite often lead to cfnm/enm situations.)

*

I discovered the reason why Sage wanted to ride me (apart from the obvious wink wink). The next event at my party was a chicken fight. Contestants pick a partner to ride on their shoulders while wearing a headband. You go up against another couple and try to take their headband or force them off their partners shoulders. For the ladder you have to participate in the water for a soft landing. Since I lacked the proper equipment for swimming, Sage and I took our fight on the sand in the middle of a circle of people who I hoped didn’t see me naked earlier. Or at least couldn’t tell I was naked beneath this pink fluffy towel around my waist.

Yeah...this was already embarrassing enough.

As I looked to the crowd, I spotted my friends immediately, for the girls obviously had them do something as a consequence for losing the bet.

I was wide-eyed as I took in the sight of my friends. Jack was wearing a loincloth made entirely of leaves like some kind of bushman. Santiago was entirely naked holding a paddle board in front of his crotch for cover while a bunch of girls seemed to be painting on his back. Last but not least was Avery, his hibiscus swim trunks now completely disappeared, he now stood wearing a triangle of white bikini bottoms that tied up at the hips, his package bulged with emphasis in that thing. Bridget was perched on his shoulders just as Sage was on mine, Zayne was on Jack, and all of us were red in the face.

“Man, what the hell happened to these guys?” I wondered.

I suppose Zayne wasn’t exaggerating when he told me he got off easy. Speaking of Zayne, apparently he and Jack have been dominating this competition while Scarlet and Santiago refereed. It made sense, since the only athlete here wasn’t in the running Jack’s incredible height gave him an advantage over all the rest even with such a skinny partner.

Now me and Sage were in the circle of onlookers ready to take on our first opponent.

I felt a little more confident taking on Avery in the first round. Though Sage and I bicker all the time, when she and I team up we are invincible. Our only real competition was Jack; I plan on taking him and his partner Zayne for last in order to convince that streaky blonde into handing over that naked footage of me getting groped by five women. Speaking of nudity, I quickly checked my towel to see if it was still tight around my waist. It seemed secure, I don’t need to make this day more embarrassing than it already is.

Face to face against Avery, I couldn’t help but tease the big chump, “Excuse me ma’am, I wasn’t aware this was a topless beach.” I laughed as I noted the skimpy white triangle he was wearing.

Avery turned bright red. “Shut up! Th-This is all your fault! Getting us involved in that egocentric bet of yours!” I laughed again. It was fun teasing Avery, he was such an easy target. “We’ll see who’s laughing once we dominate you in this competition, right Bridget?” He patted Bridget’s thigh. She was just sitting on top of Avery’s shoulders enjoying the jibing between him and me.

“Let our actions speak for themselves Avery.” She twirled a lock of Avery’s hair and he nodded.

“Girls, you’re both pretty,” Sage barbed as she and Bridget laughed at our undignified predicaments. I blushed a little as I remembered I was still naked beneath a pink fluffy towel. “Now let’s show them what we got!” Sage leaned forward pressing her voluptuous breasts into the top of me head.

My motivation shot right back up. If I only knew I really was going show them what I got at the time.

We charged toward each other with Avery and I locking grips. Bridget and Sage remained on top of us in a similar predicament with the both of them trying to swipe the headband off the other. Hands in a death grip, our muscles bulging, sweat pouring off our brows, the circle of onlookers cheering for their favorite; what astounded me the most was Avery’s smile during the heated competition. These few precious moments where Avery can actually give in to the spirit of healthy competition and have fun were very dear to me. It never fails to warm my heart knowing that we, as his friends, can bring out the joy in such a stiff person such as him. If Avery were to win this match, I wouldn’t have minded if only I could see him happy as the victor...too bad that is not gonna happen. I’m Rorke Blazeman, and I am expected to win. It’s my birthday, I had a hottie on my shoulder’s to impress, and...oh yeah, did I mention I’m Rorke Fuckin’ Blazeman?

I surged forward with my muscular power gritting my teeth as I pushed Avery backward. The strain from flexing my abs caused the pink towel around my waist to loosen up but I didn’t notice. For Sage was getting closer and closer to Bridget’s headband thanks to my efforts. Avery saw this opportunity and made a quick yank at the hem of my towel using his toes. My towel slid right of my legs revealing my penis to the crowd who were now cheering for a different reason.

As the hooting and wolf whistling erupted amongst our viewers I kept the pressure on Avery even if I was embarrassed as hell. My face turning redder and redder, I told myself I had to win this to challenge Zayne and Jack for that footage of me. Avery was looking so smug at his underhanded tactic to distract me that he didn’t notice Scarlet and Ingrid sneak up behind him. The two girls surreptitiously pulled at the strings at Avery’s hips undoing the knots that held his bikini bottoms together. The white swimsuit fluttered down between his legs into the sand leaving Avery as naked as I was.

Noticing how breezy things got “down there”, Avery looked down at his swinging meat and turned even redder than I was as the crowd’s cheering intensified.

“This is officially the greatest party I have ever been to!”

“One can say we got two for the price of one.”

“Mmm, I hope this means they are serving ‘meat’ at the buffet!”

“Oooh, they are both so well hung! I hope that this battle never ends so we can keep watching them.”

“Those muscles, those dicks! What I wouldn’t give to be wedged between them right now.”

Unlike me, Avery couldn’t take anymore ogling from the crowd. He shut his eyes in embarrassment causing him to get distracted enough for me to force him down to his knees. This allowed Sage the vantage point to swipe off Bridget’s headband making us the winners.

“I got it Rorke! We won!” ‘We won!’ That was all I needed to hear to make me temporarily forget my naked predicament. I jumped up and down in the air with Sage still on my shoulders. She pumped her fists skyward as her breasts jiggled up and down in her sexy swimsuit above my head.

“Oh yeah baby! We rock! I’m the man!” I kept bouncing around in jubilance until I overhead the voices of my cheering audience.

“Wooo wooo! Swing that thang baby!”

“I wish I was the girl on top of him if you know what I’m saying.”

“Arrgh! Why didn’t I bring my phone to the beach? This is the perfect time to take pictures.”

“I know, it just doesn’t seem fair that my friends back home don’t get to see this naked hunk but I do.”

I stopped jumping once I remembered that I was still nude swinging my dick in front of a new crowd of girls. Blushing again, I tried to cover myself.

“Hey! Don’t drop me!” I kept my hands on Sage’s legs. Though I was sure she would be fine if I spared a hand to cover my junk, I could never forgive myself if I caused her to fall right off me. So I endured the constant staring from all the girls around me. An army of women licked their lips as they looked me up and down. My ears reddened.

Maybe I should just set her down?

A small breeze blew in making me shiver goosebumps all over my naked body. I tried to turn away from the wind but only ended up flashing my genitals to another group of girls passing by. They would giggle and I could do nothing but blush with Sage still perched on my shoulders; I was too afraid to let her go. Just then, Avery came over to me as naked as a jaybird holding my towel in his hands.

“One moment.” Avery kneeled down and wrapped the pink fluffy towel around my waist finally covering me up again. Avery stood back up and cupped his junk right after a procession of high schoolgirls passed by pointing him out. He raised one of his legs in front of his hands as he crouched and turned pink in the face.

“Wow...dude...Avery...thanks, you’re the man!” I was very grateful and surprised that my friend decided to cover me up instead of himself. I expected such loyalty from Santiago, maybe even Jack, but never Avery.

“Well, think of it as your victory prize Rorke,” Avery was still looking rather mortified as he was finding a more comfortable position to cross his legs. “I don’t always enjoy seeing my best friend in distress, unlike others,” he glared at me but I only smiled back at the big lug. “Besides, the towel would do me no good I already promised Bridget...” As if summoned by the sound of her name, Bridget came bounding across the sandy beach twirling something white in her hand.

“Avery,” the sexy foreign girl held out the bikini bottoms he was wearing earlier “remember you wear this or nothing at all.” Avery made a swipe for the swimsuit but Bridget moved out of the way. “Hands behind your head, I want to put them on you.”

Avery turned scarlet-faced. “What!?”

“They came off so easily because you didn’t tie them right. I will put them on you or you can go around for the rest of the party naked. What shall it be?”

From what I could gather from this conversation, Bridget must have tricked Avery into promising to wear nothing but those bottoms for the rest of the day. Quite an effective tactic considering Ave never breaks a promise no matter how detrimental to himself. Avery groaned a complaint but still straightened himself to place his hands behind his head, displaying himself for the entire beach.

Sage whistled in delight and leaned down on my head. “Not bad, I didn’t get a good enough look last time since I was so preoccupied.”

“Yeah, my boy is pretty alright. Still not as big as me though.” I smirked smugly at Avery and he frowned back at me.

“Spread your legs and hold still love.” Bridget kneeled to the side of Avery as he reluctantly obeyed her command. By now they were drawing in a larger crowd of beach goers who stopped just to watch the handsome naked man flaunting his goods.

Bridget shimmied the white triangle up between his legs then slowly but efficiently tied a knot to one of his hips. She fondled Avery’s junk as she tucked it securely in the pouch causing Avery to let out an absent moan.

“I am very much enjoying myself too Professor.” Bridget winked up at him. Avery flushed an even deeper shade of red as she tied the last knot around his other hip. Standing up, Bridget tossed herself at Avery for a hug and to my surprise, he hugged her back.

Interesting, did Avery like Bridget? When did these two get so close?

I wasn’t going to make a fuss about Avery picking up a student. In fact, I was never too picky about Avery’s selection in women. Largely due to the fact that I keep saying: Man, this guy really needs to get laid! Mostly to Avery and anyone who would listen.

Seeing these two act of PDA struck a chord within me. “Oh! That’s right! Sage can you hop down for a second?” with catlike reflexes, Sage leaned backward until she flipped right off my shoulders and right on to her feet. Why couldn’t she have done that earlier?

“What do you need birthday boy?” She faced me.

“My prize, the one you agreed to give me when I won the swimming competition.”

“Oh Right! What do you want? Keep it within reason because...”

“How about a kiss for the winner?”

Sage just stood there looking shocked for a second or two. This pause couldn’t have lasted for more than a few seconds but it felt like hours. I was leaning towards her with a pasted smile on my face and a bead of sweat rolling off my brow. It’s not too late to play it off as a joke.

“Haha! Just kidding!” Man I’m going to regret this. “You should have seen the look on your fa...” before I could even finish my evasion Sage grabbed me by the back of my neck and pulled me down towards her. I blinked the moment our lips touched. Was this really happening?!

Oh it was happening alright. Sage placed her hands on my cheeks as I opened my mouth allowing her tongue to enter. I wrapped my arms around her waist and closed my eyes as I gave in to the feel of the girl I had loved since I was a boy. Pulling herself in closer, Sage hoisted a leg up around my waist causing my towel to once again fall to the ground. I paid it no heed, for at that very moment both my mouth and my mind was filled with Sage. She tossed her remaining leg around me never breaking our kiss. I lifted her off the ground as she clung to me. My curious hands slid from her waist down to her sumptuous derriere to grasp her firmness. And she let me too!

I let out a pleasured moan as she nibbled on my bottom lip. Keeping one hand on her ass, I brought my other one up to her hair bunching its softness in a fist. I never wanted this moment to end, but it had to. The sound of playful giggling coming from behind me brought reality crashing down. The instant my lips parted from Sage I immediately remembered that I was still very naked on this public beach. Whoever was laughing from behind me was getting a front row seat of my ass covered in nothing but sunscreen and sand as I made out with the girl of my wet dreams. My heart thudded as I turned around to see who it was.

I was so absorbed in my first kiss with Sage that I completely forgot that Avery and Bridget were standing right next to us. Bridget was giggling in delight like the schoolgirl that she was while Avery’s expression looked resigned.

“Well its about damn time,” Avery nodded. “This whole ‘Will they? Wont they?’ bullshit between you two has been driving everyone insane for too long.” He tossed an arm around Bridget who nodded in agreement.

“As much as I love to watch, we will give the both of you some privacy.” Bridget winked at me and Sage and the both of us blushed as I set her back down on her feet. This would have been a good time to pick up my towel but instead, Sage wrapped her arms around my midsection preventing me from crouching down to grab it. My two friends had an unobstructed view of my naked ass while my crush looked downward to get an unobstructed view of my growing member. “Besides,” Bridget nudged Avery. “I’d rather spend the rest of the day with you.”

Avery blushed as he looked to Bridget. “Really? What would you like to do?”

“You can start by getting me some shaved ice.”

Avery frowned his typical frown. “You do realize it’s just churned up ice flavored with artificial syrup poured on it right?”

“Yes, but fortunately for you...” Bridget stroked her hand up and down Avery’s chest. “I happen to like cold things where I have to add the sweetness myself.”

Avery shook his head but I could tell by his face that he was fighting back a smile. “Fine, I will get you all the unhealthy frozen water you can consume.” Bridget leaned into Avery as they walked off side-by-side with his arm still around her.

“You two have a fun time,” Sage shouted towards them sliding her hands down to my ass as Bridget turned back around to witness the whole thing. “You know I certainly will.” She gave my butt a firm squeeze and I stiffened. Bridget laughed as she resumed walking away with Avery, patting him on the butt in response.

Minutes pass by and I am still naked in broad daylight with Sage groping my backside. We were beginning to attract another crowd.

“Um, Sage?...Ah!” She gave my buttocks another tight squeeze, her hands full.

“Yes Rorke?” She propped a knee up against my throbbing erection. Her ankle slid between my legs.

“I am...loving the attention you are giving me right now, perhaps a little too much--oh!” Sage continued to give my butt random yet enticing squeezes. “but I would really like to cover up now. More strange girls...ah...are going...ooooh...to see me naked if this keeps up...mmmnnn!” I was now clinging to Sage’s shoulders beckoning to end this pleasurable torture.

“Just a little bit longer, I’m not done playing yet.” Apparently I preferred being embarrassed publicly so long as Sage got to touch me erotically. So for the next several more minutes while people around us continued to stop and stare at this erotic spectacle I let Sage fondle my tight ass. She pressed her lips against my chest and trailed them up to my nipple where she began teasing it with her teeth. I groaned and by now my hardened dick was now dripping with precum at her audacious touching. The group of onlookers around us seemed to be just as aroused as I was as they whispered loudly to each other.

“This is as hot as hell!”

“Why doesn’t he just fight her off?”

“Dude! Why would he want to?”

“Cuz that would make this scene even sexier!”

“Is this like a ride or a carnival attraction? Because I call next!”

“Hmm, where would you put the quarter?”

“I could think of a few places if you know what I mean.”

My face was blazing red by the time Sage decided to let go of me. I shot down to pick up my pink towel and threw it around myself right after I wiped off the fluids spurting from my prick. I was covered in goosebumps and sweat while pitching a notable tent.

“Easy big guy,” I panted as I looked downward. “Now is not the time to drop a load. You will have your day in due time.”

Sage laughed as she snatched my towel from me and ran straight into the crowd.

“Sage! Come back here with my towel!” I cupped my balls for some cover as I followed her past the bystanders. Some of the thirsty girls slapped my ass as I ran by them. I chased my mischievous crush all around the beach stark naked until she finally decided to give back my towel in time for the next event.