ENM Intertwined - Santiago Pt. 01

Story Info
Modeling gig begins a fateful encounter.
1.6k words
4.56
15.4k
11

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's Note: this story intertwines with other stories I have written. It takes place before all the other stories that have Rorke, Avery, and Jack's POV. You do not have to read all the other stories to understand or enjoy what occurs. The theme of these stories are ENM/CFNM and I hope you like this arc and check out my other works if you feel inclined. Thanks for reading!)

*****

This is the story of how I fell in love with a girl who lives to see me naked and embarrassed. My name is Santiago Hernandez. I am tall, have a tan complexion, dark-brown hair, and bright green eyes; I am altogether pretty good-looking and out searching for a job now that I have graduated high school.

I have three good friends: the confident Rorke, sweet Jack, and smart Avery. In our little group I am by far the youngest and newest to join their circle. However, age does not matter when the four of us ended up sharing and embarrassing encounter when we first met. But that is another story for another time...

I want to talk about this amazing girl that I met and how her schemes brought me and my best friends into some of the most humiliating situations we have ever been in. Her name is Scarlet and she is by far the hottest, sexiest, and most devious girl I have ever met. And I can't help but love her.

I had just graduated from high school and was looking for a part time job once I got accepted to Intectus Deprehendi University on a swimming scholarship (I was team captain in high school). I saw an advertisement for a well-paying position online. The job was being offered at an art studio owned by a notable photographer by the name of Rosanna Byrne somewhere close in town. It seemed perfect. I sent in a photo of myself along with proof that I was 18 years old as the application demanded and the next day I couldn't believe I was offered an interview!

Eagerly arriving at the studio, I walked into a glorious building surrounded by greenery and statues. Whoever owned this place must be loaded! Sure enough, I quickly encountered a lovely red-headed woman holding an expensive-looking camera. I could tell right away that she must have been my future employer, Rosanna. I was nervous for this interview so I thought I should give a polite greeting first. But before I could even utter a word, Ruby took one look at me and said one word: "Strip!"

That was the first encounter with my girlfriend's older sister.

After several moments of awkward silence I finally spoke, "Pardon me?"

"You heard me correctly handsome." Rosanna smiled and snapped a picture of my incredulous face. CLICK! "You're the guy who applied for the modeling position right? I took one look at your photo and knew I had to have you...work for me that is...I can tell you right now that you got the job, all you have to do is pose for some my more... shall we say, 'revealing' photos."

I couldn't believe this was happening. The application said I had to work in the studio. I assumed I was going to be moving around equipment, cleaning floors, fetching coffee, or something like that. I never imagined I was going to be asked to get photographed naked!

"NO! nononononono! Miss Byrne..." I pleaded.

"Please call me Rose." The red haired photographer waved over an assistant who handed her a paper pad and pen. She began writing on it completely unnerved by my protest.

"Rose, there seems to be some kind of misunderstanding. I'm not a model, certainly not a nude model. I just wanted to get a job with decent pay for some spending money while I was going to college. I didn't think that..."

"This will be your starting salary should you agree." Rose shoved the pad in my face with a number written on it. Once I saw that number, my eyes widened and my face turned red. For I knew with an offer like that, I was going strip.

**************************

My first task as Rose's model was to lie in a bed in her studio fully clothed while pretending to sleep. I found it quite strange to discover a twin bed lying in a room in front of a giant blank screen with and a glass wall to the side of the building. When I asked Rose what the purpose for that was, she told me it was for the lighting. It still made me uneasy considering anybody passing by the studio could just peer in.

Since I thought I was going into a traditional interview today, I was wearing a suit and tie which made it a little uncomfortable when I laid in the bed and closed my eyes. Rose's explanation to this act was accompanied by the sound of camera shutters. CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

"The purpose behind this setup is to portray the emotion of 'sincerity'. People wake up in the morning, get dressed, and go outside to face the world wearing a mask of conformity. This photo spread will beg the question, 'why don't we get up and face the world as we are?'" Rose was lost in her own little world at this point "I think I will title this piece: 'Open to Honesty'. How does that sound?"

I had no friggin' clue what this woman was talking about. Still, she was paying me a lot of money so I just smiled and nodded at everything she said.

"You will be removing articles of clothing as you wake up and advance towards the door to walk outside. Now sit up on that bed and remove your blazer."

I obeyed. The next task after that was to stand up and remove my shoes and tie.

CLICK!

Following that, I was to take a few steps forward while taking off my socks and belt.

CLICK! CLICK!

Then after that, I was told to unbutton my shirt as I headed toward the door.

CLICK!

My hands shook nervously as I saw my clothing get left behind little by little like breadcrumbs as I continued to slowly pace towards the exit. Stripping off my dress shirt, my eyes darted to my side at the photographers. I noticed that practically all of them were women, staring hungrily at me when it was time to take off my pants.

CLICK! CLICK!

I swallowed dryly with my face turning red as I stood before the door in a walking pose in nothing but my honey yellow boxer shorts.

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

"Alright Santiago, off with those undies and open the door."

My heart was hammering away as I broke out into a sweat. Counting to three, I hooked my fingers into the waistband of my underwear and shucked them off in one go.

"Oooooh nice! Now that is a body worthy of art!"

"Look at him blushing, he is so cute."

"Little hottie. I want to go over there and pinch those cheeks...both sets."

"Be sure you get in close enough to snap more photos. This is a bod that deserves to be preserved."

As the camera crew honed in on me, I couldn't help but wonder: what ever happened to professionalism!? Wanting to get this over with, I grabbed the door handle and swung it open. I was not expecting anyone to be on the other side.

Standing before me was a short, surprised, though not at all displeased young woman with long red hair and an adorable smile. She looked to be about my age. I couldn't decide if that fact made this moment more or less embarrassing.

"Well hello there newbie, my name's Scarlet Byrne. Who are you?"

My hand barely even twitched when I motioned to cover myself up before Rose shouted. "Santiago! Don't move a muscle! We are not done with this pose yet!" Her commanding tone kept me frozen. CLICK!

"Santiago, is it?" Scarlet was eyeing my naked body from head to toe "I have a feeling that me and my friends are going to love working with you."

"F-friends?" I stammered.

"Scarlet, wait for me. I have to get the...oh!" a lovely European accent was followed by a beautiful girl with golden hair tied back in a French braid. She took notice of me and my face grew even redder. "Well, my day just got better."

"Why aren't you bitches inside yet?" Oh great, another girl's voice. "Need I remind you that our intern position is the first step to my..." A dark-skinned beauty with short black hair and ostentatious clothes has now joined my audience. "...HELLO!" The corners of her mouth shot up. "Never mind girls," she gave me a once over "wait as long as you like."

Scarlet giggled. "Santiago, these are my girls, Bridget" she waved towards the blonde European who blew me a kiss "and Ingrid." she gestured towards the stylish African American girl who shot me a wink. "Girls, this is Santiago. We are going to have tons of fun together."

"He is definitely an improvement from the last model we worked with." Bridget kept her gaze on my penis.

"Mmm mmm mmmn! What I wouldn't give to dress that body. Not that I'm complaining about his current attire." Ingrid commented.

My face darkened in crimson as this trio of girls just stood there and drank in my nudity. Scarlet's stare in particular had a profound effect on me. The way she looked between my legs as if a thousand thoughts where skimming across her mind like shooting stars. It gave me an aching stirring in my groin. Scarlet's eyes got wider and wider just as my prick got bigger and bigger at her attention. Now it was standing 'at' attention.

"Scarlet," Ingrid nudged the pretty redhead. "I think he likes you."

"Just so you know Santiago, we are as happy to see you as you are happy to see us." Scarlet made a sweeping motion before my erection. "I think we should make this meeting more memorable."

CLICK!

To be continued...