Enslaved by a Mage: Mind Control

Story Info
Servant girl mind controlled into to fucking her new master.
3.4k words
4.4
36.8k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe was a stuck-up, sexy little servant girl with an abundance of attitude, and at twenty years of age, she'd still had no one to fuck it out of her.

So I'd paid her Lord off, and now she was in my house, a spell tattooed around her neck in gold writing, claiming her as mine. But she was so sheltered, she didn't even understand what that meant.

Yet.

I stepped into the bedroom, not bothering to lock the door behind me. Unnecessary.

The space was full of obscene extravagance of white and gold and emerald, as were my House colors. When I entered, she stood from the massive bed, the jade silk of the dress I'd chosen, covering just enough of her body that there was something to unwrap. Her breasts filled it beautifully, holding it up, two peaks hinting at her nipples pressed against the fabric. I felt my cock harden at the sight of her.

Her golden blonde waves tumbled down her back freely, and her smooth, curved thighs peeked through between the short dress and white stockings. She had bright green eyes--which had drawn me to her--pale skin, and rosy cheeks that were heated with indignation as I approached her.

"I am not something you can just buy," she hissed, her finger coming out in warning as I got close. Her eyebrows were adorably crinkled, a frown on her perfectly round lips. I could already tell that commanding her to please me was going to be extraordinary. It was going to break her virtuous little mind.

"Apparently, you are," I replied, letting my arrogance come through in my low voice.

I'd asked her nicely during my visit to the House she'd been serving, and she'd rejected me. And with money, magic, and--let's just be honest here--extraordinary beauty, I wasn't used to being rejected.

"My father--" she began. But I cut her off.

"Has received five gold coins for your... relocation," my lips twitched up in a smirk that the word. "And that is that."

"I don't believe you." But her words were less sharp now, her emerald eyes darting between mine as she looked up at me as if trying to catch a lie.

I reached out a hand to caress her cheek but she drew away sharply, catching my fingers.

Delightful.

"How is it a woman like you hasn't ever had a man?" I asked, sitting down on the bed and watching her. Curious as to what she would do.

I wanted to draw this out. She took a few steps away, clearly on alert.

"I have more important things to do than mess around," she replied.

"Oh?" I asked. She crossed her arms, covering those lovely breasts of hers.

"A woman can't make her way in the world if people think she's a..." she trailed off, catching the grin on my face.

"Go on, say it." I felt my magic coil within me at the order.

"I don't want people thinking I'm a slut," she blurted. She swallowed, and I wondered if she'd realized yet that she hadn't had a choice.

"Well," I lifted my hands, showing the surrounding room. "You'll be provided for here, no more need for 'making your way in the world'," I said. "So, tell, what does that mean for the stick you have firmly lodged up your arse?"

Her eyebrows shot up, and she took another step from me.

"Stay," I murmured. She stopped in her tracks, her eyes widening. "Well, answer my question." Her lip quivered slightly, but she had no choice.

"I don't understand," she whispered.

She really was a prude, wasn't she?

"If you don't need to work," I spelled it out for her. "Would you take a man?"

"I would not let you touch me if that's what you mean." A beautiful fire raged in her eyes. My cock grew harder in my pants at the thought of seeing those eyes while using her--making her use herself on my body.

"Come, sit on my lap, lovely."

The snarl on her face was delectable. "I don't think I will--" but her body was betraying her and she stumbled up to me and climbed onto my lap, her knees touching the blankets. I enjoyed the warmth of her thighs and ass pressed against me. She stiffened as she felt my hardness beneath her. "Why... why did I do that?" the brief tremor in her voice sent a surge of lust through my veins.

I lifted my hand, connecting to the spell on her neck that marked her mine. A thin, luminescent golden chain materialized in my palm, slinking across the distance between my hand and her neck, where the golden tattoo lit up like a delicate collar.

She reached for it, her fingers brushing the magic, her eyes going wide as dinner plates. "What have you done?" she asked. I coiled the chain in my hand, giving it a little tug, drawing her face closer to mine.

"I own you," I whispered.

"No," she hissed, trying violently to shove herself away from me.

"None of that, now," I commanded. She stopped fighting me, her fingers still curled around my coat. I smiled, excited at the possibilities before me.

"There are so many things we are going to do together," I told her. "What first, I wonder?" She tensed on my lap, and when I tilted her chin up to look at her, tears were brimming in her eyes.

Lovely.

"You know, little princess, you'll enjoy it too, if you're good." She shook her head. "You'll be begging for me soon enough." I continued. "Now, lay down on the bed."

First, I was going to get a look at that tight little cunt of hers.

She peeled herself off me and lay down reluctantly. I nudged her knees up, so they were bent, her stockinged feet pressed against the duvet. "Now, spread those legs and give that pussy of yours a rub."

She whimpered at the command, but then her knees were spreading and one of her hands pulled her silk dress up, the other shifting the little white lace panties out of the way as she rubbed her clit. She had a beautiful cunt, shaved and pink, and, fuck, it looked so tight. I leaned against the bedpost, stroking my cock absently as I watched her run tight little circles on her clit.

"Have you done this before?" I asked. She nodded, and I saw how flushed her cheeks were. "You won't get off unless I command it, is that clear?" I asked. Her frightened eyes found mine, and she nodded again.

"Reply, and address me as master," I told her, my eyes still on her fingers, which were still circling.

She closed her eyes. "Yes... master," her voice was breathless, horrified.

"Faster," I commanded. Her fingers sped up and I could see them glistening slightly as she worked. I stepped forward, kneeling on the bed before her. She jumped as I caressed the inside of her thigh.

"Don't," she whimpered. "Don't touch me." Then her body flinched as she was shocked by the magic that leashed her to me. That would happen whenever she tried to reject me.

"Good girl," I said. "Now, how many fingers do you usually use when you're alone."

"One, sometimes two, but it hurts with two."

I smiled, and she jumped again as I slid one finger into her. It was gloriously tight and wet. My shaft throbbed in anticipation. It was going to split her open.

I drew my finger out and then pumped it in all the way. She gasped in shock, still circling her clit with her finger. I peered down at her face, pumping my finger in again. Her cheeks were even more flushed. Then I switched to two fingers, excited by the way she whimpered as I pushed them all the way in. A squeak of pain came from her throat as her eyes found mine.

"How about we try three?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No, please--"

"Play with yourself faster, little princess." She moaned as her fingers moved faster, her body shifting slightly. I pulled out my fingers and, without pausing, shoved three deep into her tight little cunt. She squealed, her breath coming ragged, that beautiful anger in her eyes as she glared at me. I held them there.

"Clench your muscles around my fingers. Squeeze me real tight."

"I don't know how--" she stammered.

"Do it," I commanded, my voice a low growl. Her whole body convulsed, and I felt the hot walls of her wet hole tightening around my fingers. "Harder." I could see her whole abdomen tensing with effort.

"It hurts," she whimpered. I let out a little groan of my own, my cock completely erect, heat racing through my own veins as I forced her to clench down on my three fingers, her other hand still rubbing her poor clit raw.

"I... I think I'm going to--"

"No," I chuckled. "You aren't." She might think she was going to orgasm, but it would not happen until I allowed it. She sobbed, her body spasming just slightly at the effort of holding all those muscles so tight.

I watched her tremble for another few moments, fascinated, enjoying how uncomfortable it was for her.

"Stop," I said at last. She gasped a desperate breath as her body turned to liquid, sinking down into the sheets, shaking.

"Good girl," I murmured. "Now that you're all warmed up on my fingers--" her head snapped up, and she pulled herself to her knees as she stared at me in fear.

Oh, how cute. She'd thought that was it.

"No," she whispered. Her body shuddered with the magic shock as she rejected me. Tears were welling in her eyes, again. I leaned forward, pressing my hands on either side of her.

"You're my little slut, princess. You'll be the one to impale yourself on my cock."

Rage flashed in her eyes, and then in an unexpected movement, she slapped me, her nail cutting into my cheek. I rubbed my face in shock, feeling irritation simmer. But beneath it was the challenge, the anticipation. Did she want to play it like this? I could oblige.

"You'll pay for that," I whispered. I leaned back, unbuttoning my pants. "Get on all fours." She did so, even if she was shaking her head the whole time, her hair tumbling over her shoulders. I drew my shaft out, sliding my hand down it. She was breathing heavily, her eyes fixed on it as I stroked it slowly.

I lifted my hand, the chain glimmering between us for a second as I tugged on it, drawing her eyes up toward mine as I forced her neck up.

"You are going to take it all down that uptight little throat of yours," I murmured. "And you're going to play nice." My voice was low and threatening. Clearly, she had enough fire in her to bend the rules of my coercion here and there. "If you bite, I promise I bite too."

I smiled as I watched her lip quiver just slightly, and then she crawled toward me. I could see the fight in her, the disgust in her eyes, the absolute hatred of what she was about to do. My cock stiffened even more.

Her lips were like heaven, soft and warm as she wrapped them around me. She was hesitant at first, but after her little outburst, I wasn't having any of it. The mark on my cheek still stung from her nails.

My hand wound around the back of her head, gripping her hair tightly. I felt her whole body tense, as if she knew what was coming. She even added a slight eagerness in the way she was wrapping her lips around my girth. But she didn't deserve my mercy.

I thrust my hips forward, holding her head in place as I buried my cock in her throat.

God, it was so fucking tight. I groaned as she let out a wail, her hands coming to my hips, trying to shove herself backward. I didn't free her. Instead, I tilted her head back as I looked down at her, forcing her to meet my eyes. Her body convulsed as her breaths ran out, sending spasms of pleasure through my cock. Tears ran down her face, panic setting into her captivating green eyes.

"Remember this, next time you think of acting out, little princess." My voice was husky with pleasure. I tilted my hips, forcing that last bit of length right down into her tight throat. Her nails bit at my thigh, more spasms constricting my dick.

And then I pulled out. She collapsed, taking ragged breaths as she sobbed more. But now, I felt I was finally ready for her.

"Crawl over to the headboard." I pointed. She took another heavy breath, her eyes hateful as she sat back up. My lips curled in a satisfied smile at the sight of her crawling away from me, her silken dress riding up enough that I could see the white lace panties cupping her tight little mound.

Removing my pants and underwear, I shifted myself behind her. Then I lowered the attachment onto the headboard, securing it so it wouldn't move. I heard her let out a little gasp of shock. On the wooden addition to the headboard was a large glossy, black dildo.

"I would have been happy to go easy on you our first time," I whispered in her ear. "But you've made it very clear what you want."

"I'm sorry," she was shaking. "M-master. P-please."

"Take off your dress," I commanded. Shivering, she lifted the silken fabric over her head. I reached around her, pulling her back into me. My hands grabbed her full tits, they were the perfect size to squeeze in my palms. I rolled her hard nipple in my fingers and she gasped. "When I let you go, you're going to use that sexy little mouth of yours to wet that dildo," I pinched her nipples hard, and she jumped. "Then you're going to choke yourself on it, just like you did on my cock." I tugged on her nipples, still rolling them in my fingers, enjoying the little noise that came from her throat. Was it pain? Pleasure? or both. The sound mixed with her sobs.

I let her go. Without the dress, I could see all of the curves of her stunning body, her round hips coming into a tight little waist.

She moved toward the shaft on the headboard and slowly started working at it. I enjoyed the view as her body moved back and forward slightly as she licked it. Her blonde waves tumbling around her shoulders and back. I reached out for her, loving the way the goosebumps rippled over her skin as my hands squeezed her perfect ass.

"Choke yourself, little princess," I said. "Fuck that prude, little mouth of yours." And so she had to, making the most delightful moans in her chest as she pressed the huge dildo all the way down her throat. I could almost feel the way it had felt on my own dick moments before. I tugged her panties halfway down her thighs.

I was quite glad she'd made it a challenge. They could skip the pleasantries.

I leaned over her, my hands finding and pinching her nipples as she gagged and wretched, and she could feel my cock pressing against her from behind. I enjoyed that for a long moment, her body rocking underneath me, desperate breaths coming through her nose every time she pulled back.

"Don't let that cock out of your mouth." I straightened. "Take it as deep as you can and hold it for me, princess." She did, her body wrenching as she pressed the full black cock down her inexperienced throat.

I aimed my shaft toward her, holding it against her tight, glistening hole that had so recently had so much trouble with just my fingers. She realized what was happening, her body seizing up, a choked, guttural moan coming from her.

"I want you to fuck your little virgin cunt on me when you pull back, but don't worry, do it at your own speed."

Her body was quivering, spasming. The dildo was crammed all the way down her throat, as she felt my tip against her wet cunt. She grunted with strain as she held herself forward, afraid of my enormous girth.

I laughed as she shuddered. "Impressive," I murmured. This was a lot of work, all not to get fucked.

But she'd left it too long. Her desperation for air caused her to shift back faster than she'd expected. I watched as the head of my dick was engulfed into her reluctant pussy. And then she jolted back all the way, impaling her impossibly tight cunt on my entire length.

Fuck.

She let out a whimper just as I let out a moan of pleasure. Then she spasmed with that jolt of that punishing magic; her mouth had slipped off the dildo, overwhelmed by the experience of being fucked for the first time.

It felt amazing. Her virgin cunt squeezed my entire shaft, constricting it as her own body punished her for not obeying my commands. She was panting and sobbing, her mouth searching for the dildo again, but not quick enough. I groaned in pleasure as she whimpered again, a second punishing jolt sent her clenching down around my member.

Her lips pressed against the tip of the shaft, enough to relieve her of the retribution. But unfortunately for her, we had just only started.

"Fuck me and your mouth good," I commanded. She jerked into action, taking the enormous dildo down her throat as her pussy released my shaft, inch by inch--it felt glorious.

"Faster," I moaned. A whimper rose from her raw throat every time she impaled herself on me. "Squeeze my cock like you did my fingers."

She bucked back and forward, a pitiful sob coming from her chest as she was choked and stuffed at the same time. The stuck-up ones were always my favorite to break in. Faster and faster she rocked herself back and forward, every muscle in her body tightening as she tried to seize my cock with her pussy. I could see the sweat glistening on the skin.

I was close. I was going to make her spill her juices all over me, but this time at least, I'd make sure she didn't enjoy it. I could see the pink hint of her cunt wetness as she drew herself away from me. Evidence that she had, in fact, been a virgin as I'd been promised. I groaned as that thought sent me spiralling with vicious lust and I joined her at last, grabbing her hips as I used the full force of my muscular body to pound into her. She let out a strangled whimper as she was mercilessly choked from one end, and my huge shaft slammed into her tight pussy from the other. I bent over her, grabbing her breasts roughly.

"Clench, bitch," I spat. "Harder."

I pounded my cock into her, over and over, feeling her whole body seizing with pain as her poor, inexperienced cunt was forced to try to milk me. I was so close--I leaned over her to see her eyes were wide, like a wild animal, as her throat and pussy were decimated.

In her ear, I growled, "cum for me." Her whole body spasmed, squeezing me harder than she had yet, and it pushed me over the edge.

One hand on the headboard so as not to let up, the other twisted her nipple between my fingers as I unloaded in her. My ecstasy heightened with each stroke, knowing the constricting tightness on my cock was from her orgasm she couldn't even enjoy as I rammed her so hard her lips brushed the headboard before us.

After thoroughly finishing, and a few extra strokes for good measure, I pulled back. I sat on the edge of the bed, taking a fresh hand towel from the bedside and cleaning myself off.

She collapsed in a sweaty heap, a spattering of coughs between her ragged breathing.

"Next time behave," I said. "And you'll finish as satisfied as me."

I stood, leaving her, already thinking about all the things I was going to make her do for me tomorrow.