Enslaved by Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
Girl explores her masochism with her parents.
6k words
4.5
21.5k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/28/2023
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alright, what's this story about? In a word: Masochism.

Loving, unrestrained, sensational super masochism.

It's the story of a girl with who has two moms, one of them being her futa father. It's a story of a girl that has it all, good friends, a good boyfriend and a good life. And it's the story of a girl who can't be happy with any of that. (Kinks: Impregnation, Incest, BDSM, Masochism, Futanari)

Part 1 is the set up. Oh, you guys, we have such sights to show you in part 2...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Desirée was having a magnificent day.

Which was part of the problem, really.

"Sup D, heard you got an A in, what, politics?" Samantha, one of her friends, was asking.

"'Intro to Law' Sam," Desirée told her friend, "It's mostly contracts and torts, nothing that bad."

"Only you'd call a College Accredited class not bad' D," April sighed beside her.

"Honestly, only the semantics are bad," Desirée shrugged as she waved a book whose cover read "Clauses in Slavery Contracts".

"Aren't there, like, more semantics in law than actual law?" Samantha asked.

"Heh," Desirée shrugged. The topic was really interesting to her and, really, that was all that mattered.

Or used to matter anyway.

"Babe, you did good?" Joe, her boyfriend of one year, greeted them as he walked out of his classroom, bag already on his shoulder. He bent down to peck her on the lips and Desirée eagerly got on her toes to receive it.

"Yeah I did fine," Desirée smiled at the boy as he put an arm around her shoulder. They both might have been 18, but already she was developing a great attachment to him.

If only that mattered enough.

"Gosh Desirée, you done showing us what we're missing?" Samantha asked her as she drove an elbow into her side.

"What do you mean 'we'?" April asked their friend, causing Samantha to flatly look at her.

"You mean-" Samantha started to ask.

"-Josh asked me out!" April said and both Samantha and Desirée squeed as they hugged her.

"Well crap, that just leaves me alone," Samantha said after they let go, "Gosh, now I feel like the third wheel."

"I could introduce you to some of my friends if you like?" Joe offered with a knowing smile.

"I don't want to just be a quick fuck," Samantha sternly said.

"....well I tried," Joe shrugged, causing Samantha to reach over and punch his shoulder over Desirée's head.

"Behave," Desirée told both her boyfriend and one of her best friends.

"Yeah, whatever, 'I study law in high school, have a sweet boyfriend, and probably will be a 1 percenter one day'," Samantha mocked her.

They all laughed with her. All in all, these were good friends. Even Joe, if he hadn't been dating her, would have been one of her besties. And she liked them, she really did.

Samantha was funny and exuberant. April was a good listener and understanding. Joe was tall, handsome, and really eager to make her happy. And it wasn't like Desirée herself had anything to feel inferior about.

At a roughly average height of 5 feet and 7 inches, she was a pretty beautiful teenager, if she did say so herself, with her long sleek legs and her flowing blonde curls. Her hips were wide enough but her ass was tight! Her boobs were mounds that pushed the edge of her C cup bra, and her face was as cute as a button!

She wasn't in any popular cliques or any such nonsense, but she was a highly desired girl all the same. Her friends were either social butterflies or friends with such. Her boyfriend was a notable athlete in the school and Desirée herself was going to be a valedictorian.

And. It. Just. Wasn't. Enough.

"Hey moms, I'm home," She declared as she entered her house that day. She could have gone shopping with her friends, or gone on a date with her boyfriend but, honestly, what was the point?

She celebrated her 18th birthday last week. Everyone who was relevant in her life had attended. Her parents had been proud, the party had been awesome, her friends had been sensational and her boyfriend...well....

She had lost her virginity then.

But after the buzz of that day passed, after they had to clean up the plates, taken out the trash, and look at the presents the next day, Desirée found that there was still a whole life leftover after that.

And so, as she stared at it, at her ambitions, her efforts and what they would present, she had to ask: What was the point?

She had lived her whole life for days like her last birthday. But they were a flash in the pan and, in retrospect, weren't that great to begin with. Desirée felt like she'd merely enjoyed it because she was supposed to. And now that the heights of her life were turning out to be so lacking, her normal life, which she was so content with before, just seemed so...

Dull.

About the only thing that still piqued her interests, was her law class. And she would have probably pulled out of that too if it hadn't been for the subject matter that the class was using as a teaching aid.

"Clauses in Slavery Contracts".

One of the things that still felt alive was her morbid curiosity. The raw unfiltered feeling of horror when presented with an awful thing. As much as people didn't like to think about it, slavery was still technically legal in their modern world and the disgust she'd felt when she'd first entered the class was still not gone.

It was...wonderful, in its own way.

And so she devoured their text book as if it were a novel, to squeeze from it whatever awful implication she could.

Slaves could not be used to generate income.

Slaves had to be taxed all the same.

Slaves could not be inherited nor could their children be slaves.

Slaves could only sign away their freedom, and even that came with caveats that also had to be signed away.

And a dozen different stipulations.

The law had tried to cripple slavery to the point of irrelevance...and yet it still remained. It boggled her mind as much as it made her bile rise. And it made her wonder...what could cause someone to own a slave all the same?

What could cause someone to want to be a slave?

It was at that point that she started missing her boyfriend because she felt like the subject mattered was...exciting.

She would have gone and fixed that "itch" herself, anyway, but her parents weren't responding to her.

Where were they?

"Mom, other mom?" She called out, knowing that her birth mother hated being called "other mom". But whatever, she would always be the apple of her female father's eye!

It seemed like they were in their bedroom. The thought that maybe they were having sex crossed her mind but...no, no; Desirée's parents were loud when they were. They liked to pretend they weren't, but Desirée always knew when they were being...intimate all the same.

So she walked to their bedroom, the faint noise of them talking intently finally reaching her ears.

She opened her mouth to call out to them but...she didn't.

She was a good girl, honestly, she was.

But the thought of eavesdropping on her parents, well...it just made the world just that less dull.

And, wouldn't you know it, the door was slightly open!

"Are you sure about this?" Shawna, her red haired mother, was asking.

"I told you, I've got this covered," Jean, the woman who had sired her, confidently said.

As couples went, a futa woman marrying a lesbian wasn't exactly cliche, but it was a near thing. Only the fact that futa women were relatively more rare then lesbians stopped the whole thing from being significantly more prevalent. But then, apparently some lesbians didn't like dicks even IF they were attached to hot girls.

Well, not everyone can be pleased Desirée supposed.

"But what if, you know, she finds out?" Shawna asked, worry in her face, "She'll hate us for it!"

"Shawna, Shawna," Desirée's futa mother said, "We agreed on this since Desirée wasn't even a year old. Are you saying you don't want to do it anymore?"

"I...no, no I still want this," Shawna answered with a sigh, "It's just that it's...horrible, you know."

Jean snorted.

"Yeah, as if that doesn't excite you," She said with a purr that made Desirée's birth mother blush.

As people went, Desirée's parents were pretty pretty. Jean was almost 5 feet 10 inches, being a dark haired woman who looked as if she hit the gym every day. But..she managed to not look like a dyke for all that.

Shawna was just an irish rose, to use the archetype. Blue eyes, red hair, dimples in her cheeks, the whole thing.

"But, listen," Jean stepped up to Desirée's mother and put a hand in her shoulder, "All I have to do is put a roofie in her drink. If it doesn't work, she doesn't go to sleep and we try it another day."

"But if it does work," She leadingly said in a way that made Desirée's skin crawl but made Shawna blush even harder, "...we'll get the other children we want."

"Oh my poor Desirée," Shawna lamented in a way that made Desirée feel as though she was more excited by the prospect then saddened, "Forced to have children."

"Hey, hey," Jean whispered into her ear, "Remember, her birth ruined your ability to have more. This is just us...getting something back from it, is all."

Both Desirée and Shawna shivered.

"Besides, she'll love us for it," Jean said, "She'll turn up pregnant one day and we'll offer to adopt it "as if it were ours"! You think either she or that boy of hers will be upset about that?"

"Hmmm, no," Shawna moaned as she kissed Desirée's mother.

"You're damned right," Jean said as she kissed back...and then stopped herself.

"But, no, I need to be ready for Desirée," Jean breathed back into her wife, making Shawna reluctantly step back.

"God, I hope it happens today," The milf said, heat in her voice as they started walking out of their bedroom.

And that was when Desirée fled.

She actually made her way outside her house and walked to the back, slumping on one of its walls as she hugged her legs to her chest.

She hadn't known...

She'd always wondered why she didn't have any more siblings and, it turns out it was because of her. Of course her parents would never tell her that to stop her from feeling guilty, but...it wasn't like what they were actually planning on was any better.

Well, intellectually she knew that.

Intellectually she knew this was bad.

Intellectually she knew that this was supposed to horrify her and so she had all but ran out and hid herself away.

Intellectually she knew that she had to do something, up to including maybe calling the authorities, to stop this horrible thing from happening to her.

But...this wasn't dull.

Desirée stared at her hands as she examined her feelings.

She wasn't horrified. She wasn't even scared!

The dull colors of the world washed away as her heart pumped for the first time in, geez, months? Years? For how long had she been going through the paces? For how long had she been trying to convince herself that her life was well?

"I...I want this," She found herself saying, her revulsion, her bile, her mental pain at...at...being raped by her female father and having to go through the rigor of giving birth to her own sibling was just making her...

So excited~

"Ma, you didn't have to do this," Desirée found herself saying a few hours after that.

"You get an A, you get a treat, that's the deal," Jean authoritatively said as she served lunch for her.

"Yeah, when I was in middle school," Desirée snorted as she picked up her knife and her fork.

"Honey, you'll be out of the house in no time," Her birth mother said at her side, "At least let us spoil you a bit."

"Fiiine," Desirée rolled her eyes, but inside she could barely restrain herself.

It was happening. It really was happening!

Her birth mother was making small talk with her, all to distract her from what her futa mother did. But knowing what the game was about allowed Desirée to keep tabs on her sire anyway.

She actually almost gave herself away.

When Jean produced a small pill from one of her pockets and discretely put it in her drink, Desirée's breath hitched.

"What's wrong dear?" Her mother asked with concern, but Desirée could see the almost panic beneath her mask.

"I..forgot some homework," Desirée replied, "I might have let Sam borrow it for a bit."

"No letting others copy off of you young lady," Her mother sternly said.

"I'm not!" Desirée replied, "I just sort of let her see how it was done is all."

The maternal glare that her birth mother gave her lasted long enough for her futa mother to come walking in with her food...and drink.

"Oh give her a break," Jean said as she put everything on the table, "Sam's a good girl. I am sure she'll come up with her own answers."

"...very well," Shawna replied as she joined her wife in expectantly looking at Desirée as she picked up her glass of, huh, was that lemonade?

"Um, actually," Desirée said as she put the lemonade back down, "I should give Sam a call, and let her know to not take things too far. But, um, I left my phone in my room."

"I'll go get it!" Shawna quickly replied as she got up and all but ran to her room.

"Thanks mom!" Desirée called out as she then looked at her female father, "Say mom, do you have any salt?"

"In a moment hon," Desirée's sire assured as she started walking back to the kitchen.

And so, while neither of them was looking at her.

She dumped her drink into a nearby plant.

Putting the glass down, and giving her mouth as if she had just chugged it, she called out, "And mom, could I have some more juice?"

Startled, Jean looked back and stared at her empty glass.

"S-sure," She nervously said as she served more.

When her mother gave her phone, and her futa mother gave her another glass of lemonade, Desirée acted as if she didn't see the smile of victory that Jean gave Shawna.

But of course...

The victory was hers.

"Huh, I think I am more sleepy than I thought," Desirée said halfway to eating her dinner. She affected a yawn as she bleary looked at her parents, "Huh, what time is it?"

"Time to sleep honey," Her futa father assured her and then Desirée let her head slump into the table.

"...is she sleeping?" Desirée heard her birth mother ask after a few minutes had passed.

Not being a stranger to faking sleep to her parents, Desirée breathed in her regular intervals as her parents tried poking and shaking her.

"I think so," Jean said with increasing confidence.

"And you are sure she is not going to wake up?" Shawna asked.

"This will knock her out for 4 hours straight," Jean promised as two strong hands that must be hers took Desirée by the waist.

"Now, help me take her to her bedroom." She asked her wife.

"We'll do it there~"

Desirée wasn't lesbian.

"Ooooh, young people really do taste different!" Shawna moaned as she lapped Desirée clit. The teenager actually had to force herself to not moan along with her.

But then, Desirée wasn't exactly straight either.

"Hmmm, should I remove her clothing off?" Desirée's sire asked the woman who had given birth to her as she lifted Desirée's shirt into her collar bone.

It left her breasts protected only by her bra.

"Oh no," Shawna hummed into Desirée's slit, "She looks so cute with her highschool girl outfit~"

"Hmmm, yes," Jean agreed as her hands slinked behind her daughter's back as she unclasped her bra, "Why waste an actual highschool girl?"

"Oh, she tastes so innocent!" Shawna moaned again as her tongue started darting inside Desirée's pussy.

The thing is, despite her parents being beautiful women, futa or otherwise, the thought of having sex with them filled Desirée with all sorts of disgust.

The way her own sire fondled her breasts, her strong hands pinching her nubs with her cold firm digits, or the way her mother devour her cunt like an ice cream cone as they both sent groans that oscillated perversely into her bones made her want to throw up.

The way her birth mother kissed her vagina as if it were a lover's mouth, the way her sire kiss her breasts until, with a simple flick, started licking her nipples filled her with such revulsion that she wanted to scream and cry.

The way they thrusted both of their hands into her pussy, two sets of fingers exploring the insides of her birthing canal, as they took her two breasts into two mouths and then just...sucked....

It made her feel like she couldn't breathe. It made her feel trapped. It made her feel claustrophobic as her parents all but physically devoured her.

It made her feel horrible.

And she couldn't get enough.

"I think it's time," Jean said and it was all Desirée could do to not open her eyes to gaze upon her sire's girth.

"Oooh, you think you'll get her with the first shot?" Shawna eagerly asked as she spread herself on top of her daughter so that she could spread her legs for the female daddy of the house.

"Futa sperm only gets thicker and more virile with age," Jean grunted as Desirée felt her walk around her.

Until she was near Desirée's crotch.

"Even if she were not young, I like my chances," Jean said with pride as one of her hands pressed down on Desirée's thigh.

And she felt a soft plunger pressing against her cunt.

"Too bad she isn't a virgin," Shawna said with some regret.

"Oh honey, that was never on the table if we wanted this to work," Jean dismissively said as she started rubbing that soft mushroom head up and down along Desirée's clit.

She had not seen it but, if her sensation was anything to go by, that glans must have been near the size of her fist!

"I know, I know," Desirée's birth mother agreed, her own boobs pressing against Desirée's stomach, "But you know how "what ifs" are like."

"Well, how's this?" Jean asked as her hand gripped Desirée's tight enough to hurt, and then, with a bump, Desirée's slit was forced around a head that compressed under the elasticity of her flesh.

"Our daughter in my cock~" Jean moaned as her cock pressed into Desirée, forcing her depths to expand for her.

Joe had not been this big. The bananas Desirée used had not been this big!

She wanted to scream in pleasure as her pussy was despoiled by the woman who she both thought of as her mother and father. She wanted to screech as the nerve endings in her crotch, her vaginal canal and her spine all sent an overload of sensation up her mind!

But she did not.

She was supposed to be asleep so that's what she did. She was, indeed, forced to enjoy her lack of an outlet for her enjoyment and suffering!

"This is soooo hot," Shawna muttered as her face came down and licked Desirée's clit.

"Hng," Desirée let a single moan out and both her parents stopped.

"You sure the pill is good?" Her birth mother said with some fear.

"Women get trains ran on them when they take these pills without even knowing," Jean replied as she kept thrusting into her daughter, "She must be enjoying herself in her sleep is all."

"Now there's a thought," Shawna said with some relish, "Desirée enjoying this with us~"

"Gosh!" Jean moaned as she bottomed out.

And hit Desirée's womb.

"Hmmm, I'd love to take her baby chamber," Jean hotly said but didn't actually breach Desirée's last barrier.

Yet.

"I think she'd notice that when she woke up," Shawna regretfully said as she caressed her daughter's crotch.

"I know, I know," Jean said as she withdrew her cock.

And slammed back inside Desirée.

"But this is good enough!" Jean growled as her glans slammed again and again into Desirée's cervix, bruising it with every blow.

She would not be penetrating it but Desirée would have noticed this delightful and delicious pain all the same!

"Hng, hng, hng," Desirée couldn't help it, she groaned along with every thrust.

"Imagine what good sexy dream we are giving her," Shawna said as her own hand went down to her crotch.

12