Enslaved by Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I bet we are in those too!" Jean moaned as she kept smashing her cock against her daughter's womb.

Oh you have no idea!, Desirée thought as a painful but incredibly delicious pressure and heat started to develop in her crotch.

With one last thrust, Jean indented Desirée's cervix inward and made her grind her teeth as they both came...but did not breach it.

"Shiiiiiit," Jean moaned as she let go of burst after burst of her futa cum.

"Yes, do it, impregnate her!" Her wife moaned as she too hit her peak.

Please, please!, Desirée could only scream in her mind as her pussy convulsed with wave after wave of release!

Joe had used a condom with her, but even trapped behind a rubber balloon, it had felt fairly liquid.

Her mother's jizz? It felt like...mud.

Jean sprayed condensed spurts of semen so packed with her sperm cells that it was more like yogurt than real cum in consistency. One step away from being like dough, really.

And she stuffed Desirée's baby chamber with it, spurt after spurt.

Until her womb felt like it would explode~

"Oh fuck me, that was goooood!" Jean moaned as she collapsed on top of her daughter, Shawna making room for her.

"...we should do this again," Shawna hotly said as they both breathed heavily on top of their daughter.

Oh, Desirée didn't know that being used and ignored could be so...exhilarating!

"Maybe," Jean doubtfully said as, with a grunt, she pulled her cock out Desirée's cunt.

Despite all she came...none of her semen leaked out of her daughter's puss.

"If she doesn't get pregnant we'll try again, but we can't risk her finding out that we are spiking her drink," Jean regretfully decided.

"I know," Shawna sighed.

And then Desirée heard them kiss as they got off her.

They put her clothing back where it belonged, putting a blanket over her body before spraying the room with fruity smelling aromas.

And then they left her.

Raped, slightly bruised and asleep.

And none the wiser for it.

Or, Desirée smirked into her now open room, so they thought.

Her heart was still beating fast inside her chest, the events that she had just experienced quickly turning into memories she would relish the rest of her life.

Was..was this what she was looking for?

This was not what I am looking for, Desirée thought as she stared at her kitchen.

It had been a few days since her parents had deliciously, fantastically, amazingly raped her.

She had thought her life would change after that. That the world would be tinged by a different light. That maybe her relationship with her friends and boyfriend would have been affected by it.

Or, fuck, that her relationship with her parents would have been tarnished at the very least!

But nothing like that happened.

Things just...went back to normal.

Her parents treated her like they always did, if a bit more warily. That at least was funny.

Although, there was one single very unfortunate side effect to all of this, and it wasn't one she was capable of enjoying.

Her sex life with her boyfriend went from something she could at least appreciate...to something that was just sort of dead.

Joe, bless his soul, just couldn't even compare to her sire. Now matter how romantic they were, it wasn't a fraction of fraction as exciting as her rape had been! He just couldn't even scratch the deep need that she had now!

Desirée HERSELF couldn't even scratch that itch now!

And so her dull life just got worse. She had tasted heaven and so her normal life was now just....hell.

"And I am not going to stand for it," Desirée decided as she took the bottle of roofies that her sire kept in the drawer out, "Not if I can help it."

And then, she opened the lid, took one pill, and threw it in the trash.

"Moms," She faked a drowse as she walked towards where her mothers were watching tv, "You guys buy the cheap stuff."

Jean and Shawna looked at each other confused.

"What are you talking about?" They asked.

"Your tic tacs aren't sweet at all," She said with a yawn as she walked towards the sofa they were sitting on.

And "collapsed" in it.

Her face was pressing against the sofa as her ass was in the air, her skirt riding her lower back to show off the very thin panties she had worn that day.

"...Desirée, honey, you okay?" Shawna worriedly asked.

But since Desirée wasn't supposed to be awake for this, she didn't answer.

"Fuck me, I can't believe this actually happened," Jean whispered as both her and Shawna crowded around their daughter, "Should I hide the roofies better?"

Desirée almost frowned at that. No, that would ruin things.

"No, no, this...this is fine," Shawna hummed as her hands reached out.

And touched Desirée's vagina, pressing against her panties from the outside.

"Gosh, she's actually wet," She said with wonder as she retrieved her hand.

The sound of her licking her fingers just made Desirée even more prepared for what followed.

"Well, no use looking a gift horse in the mouth," Her sire decided as a strong finger pulled her panties aside.

As a huge cock started inserting in her puss!

"Gosh, she's still so tight!" Jean moaned as she started fucking her daughter, Shawna fawning over Desirée's ass as she licked the edge of her fucked cunt.

It happened again, and the deep seated need, dullness of her world washed away in a sea of super dense cum as her futa mother and birth mother "raped" her again.

"Oh Desirée, you are so fine!" Joe, her boyfriend, moaned as he came on her stomach.

"Oooh, you should have done it inside," Desirée huskily said from where she was.

"Yeah, with a condom maybe," He joked as the sound of him putting his cock back into his pants reached Desirée, "Now let me untie those ropes."

"DON'T!" Desirée almost yelled, "What I mean to say is, I still haven't cum, and the feel of your semen sliding down my stomach without being able to do something about it just does it for me, you know?"

"Oh man, you are a freak babe," Joe joked as he headed outside her room, "want me to get you anything then?"

"An ice cream from the store," Desirée said with a smile.

"...you want me to leave you tied up for 20 minutes?" Joe asked.

"And then come and fuck me again," Desirée agreed.

"Yeah, ok, we'll...see about that," He said as he left the room.

Desirée was tied up to her bed. There was a rag in her eyes that didn't let her see as her legs were spread wide with rope. It had taken some convincing to have Joe do this for her.

But then, this wasn't for him.

"Joe?" Desirée asked as she felt someone slip into her room. She knew it wasn't him. But then, she was supposed to think it was.

The person who came in didn't say anything as they put their cock into her puss.

"Oh, you are doing me with a dildo, you bad boy!" Desirée moaned as her mother pushed inside of her.

Until she reached her womb.

"Yes, yes!" Desirée screamed like she hadn't been able to scream while being raped before, "Do it, break my cervix, invade my womb!"

Jean paused in surprise.

Before she gripped her daughter by the hips.

And, with a meaty "pop" collapsed her cervix inward.

"FUUUUUUUCK!" Desirée screamed as having her pussy broken drove her over the edge.

"HNG," Her sire couldn't help but groan out as her seed spilled directly into her daughter's womb.

Oh, Desirée had planned this. Had talked to her parents about this, even, under the guise of "warning" them about things being fine with her boyfriend this day. She had talked about what they were going to do where they could hear it, in the hopes that they would take advantage of this.

And they had!

"Oh, fuck, that was good," Desirée moaned as their orgasm subsided, "Just leave, go and bring me that ice cream I asked for, alright?"

20 minutes later, a very confused Joe ate with his girlfriend as Desirée positively glowed.

It was far and between, and Desirée had to do so, so much for her parents to take advantage of her, but oh it was so worth it.

It was so, so worth it.

But in the days that things like this day didn't happen?

It was so dull.

It was so, so, so fucking dull.

"Well, I guess this is it," Desirée muttered as she stared at the stick in her hand.

She'd started throwing up that morning and, just to be safe, she had gone and bought a pregnancy test. It was precisely two and a half weeks since her futa mother had "raped" her, so it was quite obvious that her incestual seed had taken.

That part made her hot.

"But it does mean this is over," Desirée sighed as she stared at herself in the mirror.

She was still the same beautiful girl that was going to be a valedictorian. The same one who had loving parents, a loving boyfriend and loyal friends.

So why did she look so miserable?

She guessed the birth would be painfully fun, but what then? Just live a life trying to get a fix that would, what, come only and maybe if she gave her parents another shot at her womb?

She would live a life of what others considered fun. Of what others consider good.

Of what others considered fulfilling.

She couldn't...she couldn't keep doing this.

She couldn't keep pretending!

How ironic, no? That she was suffering because she found that she liked suffering and couldn't suffer as she liked.

Of what worth was life when it didn't hold any value to her?

Of all the normal things that she still engaged in, the only one, the only one, that still held some worth to her was her law classes.

And that was because...

And that was...because...

The slavery contracts.

"Honey, um, what did you call us for?" Shawna nervously asked as she sat down with her wife and daughter.

"And why...are you dressing like that?" Jean shared in the nervousness that her wife had.

Desirée was dressed head to toe in her formal clothes, looking more like an attorney then the 18 year old high school girl she was. This would probably be the last time she did though, so she figured, why not?

"There is something very important that I have to talk to you both about?" She seriously told them as she set a briefcase she bought just for this meeting down. It would probably only get used this one time, but whatever.

"Ok hon. Whatever for?" Her sire asked.

Looking them both in the eye, Desirée once and for all broke their family as it was.

"I never took the pill you were putting in my drink," She informed them, making them both go still as a grave as all the color drained from their faces.

In the silence that followed, Desirée could hear their hearts pound against their chest.

"So," Shawna weakly said as she pointed a trembling finger at her daughter, "You.."

"Faked it, yes," She confirmed as she opened her suitcase.

And put her pregnancy test on the table.

"Congrats, you are going to be parents," She told them.

"Or grandparents? I am not sure," She hummed, "Though, honestly, I am thinking about getting a paternity test too after it's born."

"That...won't be necessary," Jean said as she leaned forward, guilt clear in her face, "I'll...declare it as mine."

"But...why are you telling us this?" Jean asked, Shawna hugging her for support.

And here came...the hard part.

"Because," Desirée said as she reached one last time into her briefcase.

And pulled out a velvet covered contract, and put it on the table.

"I...can't live like this anymore," Desirée choked as tears finally started coming out of her eyes.

"Oh honey," Shawna tenderly said as she reached out for her.

"No!" Desirée said before her birth mother could hug her, "Stop, you don't understand."

"No, honey, what we did was terrible and we have no exc-" Shawna tried to say.

"I LIKED THAT STUFF!" Desirée screamed, drowning her out.

And if her parents were looking at her shocked before...now they were looking at her as if, maybe, this wasn't their daughter after all.

"I've been living a lie for the past few years!" Desirée told her parents, "Just coming and doing what I've been supposed to!"

"But it's all so meaningless," She groused, "So dull, dull, dull!"

"The thing with the pill?" She told them, "This incestual sister, aunt or whatever I have in my womb?"

"It was the best thing to ever happen to me!" The 18 year old cried.

"And now...and now it's ending, because you guys won't need m-me anymore!" She ended with a sob.

"I can't, can't go back to the life I had before!" Desirée shook her head, "I just can't!"

And then she shook as she quietly tried to recover herself.

"So...what do you want?" Jean asked again, sounding as lost as Desirée had ever heard her.

That's when Desirée turned the contract she had put on the table around for them to read.

"Slavery Contract?!" Shawna gasped, "Whos this fo-this is for you Desirée?"

"This is what I want," Desirée told her parents, "You guys have shown me heaven and I will NOT have you pull it out of my reach again!"

"Are you...are you sane Desirée?" Jean tried, "I never meant to hurt you but...isn't this Stockholm syndrome or something like that?"

"I never took the pill mom," Desirée told her with a sad smile, "I acted through the whole thing. I wanted to experience something from beyond this world and...you guys gave it to me."

Both parents were silent as they stared at the contract and their daughter.

"On...what terms do you want to be a slave," Jean was the first to break.

"Honey!" Desirée's birth mother gasped but Jean's hand was already reaching for the contract.

"Total," Desirée pertly said.

Both her parents stopped again.

"Total?" They gasped.

"I want it all, the deepest most depraved thing you can think of," Desirée fervently said, "There is nothing in this world for me, so I want to explore the heaven that you guys have presented to me."

"I...even if you die?" Shawna gaped at her daughter.

"Only if you make it good," Desirée smiled at her birth mother.

"I wasn't suggesting-you won't be-" Shawna sputtered before her wife stopped her.

"You know there is no going back from this," Jean asked her daughter, "Right? We do this and...we'll use you till the day we die..."

"I understand," Desirée happily told them, "I want that."

"...you know that whatever we do to you, we'll always love you, right?" Her birth mother asked.

"Yes," Desirée replied, "I know."

And so, both her futa mother and birth mother looked at each other, before they looked down at the contract.

And signed.

Their daughter and heir to all they were and owned disappeared that day.

But their sex slave, their fuck toy and object that existed only to satisfy their most depraved, dangerous and horrible urges...

...was born~

12