Enslaved by Lesbian Vampire Cougars Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what were you like? I bet you were a real heartbreaker back then."

"Oh my yes, I was like my mother and sisters before a seductress, young men and women uncertain of their place in life would seek me out, they came to us looking for carnal pleasures but ended up meeting their lovers, women who they would confide in, women who they offered treasures to."

That couldn't have made them a lot of friends.

"Now I know what you're thinking, and you're right we ended up being persecuted and hated by the people we encountered for trying to survive. I hardly helped matters."

It was at this point I noticed she'd stopped touching me, if I could keep this up maybe avoiding being sodomized, more than normal, was a possibility.

"I was a foolish girl, believing my petty victories in seduction made me like a princess in a fairy tale who would find her love, but in the meantime was content using that image to swindle money out of fools. All I ever needed from life was my family, and I fooled myself into believing we had a life in a magic bubble, nothing would ever hurt us, and nothing would ever get to us."

The touching began anew, harder this time as her nails really started to dig into me as she slid down my arms, the nails cutting through a bit of the cling wrap and leaving scratches on my skin. She just stopped talking and looked at me, her breath on my skin tickled, although it's hard to remember she's supposed to be a vampire, do vampires or whatever she is actually need to breath or is she just faking that? She stares at me, in a bizarre cross between she wants to kill me and she wants to rape me really bad, I think this is how vampires flirt, it's probably a bad sign I'm not more frightened, not so much because I've been so abused I'm not numb, rather I should be more concerned that I'll miss that split second point when I should be screaming for Veronica or get disembowelled by auntie Devana.

The tension was cut by my laughter, screaming it out as the vicious fingernails danced on the ticklish nerves of my armpits, helpless stretched out and left uncovered from the cling wrap. As terrifying as this situation was I actually enjoy the restraint, I enjoyed not being able to fight back or even protect myself, I enjoyed having dancing spiders playing my nerves like a musical instrument, I loved struggling to have any kind of leverage only to find none. The tickling subsided and I was met by a lighter, more mischievous face of my tormentor, more like she was giddy for just tickling as opposed to giddy for hurting me.

"This is play time not story time remember? You're not allowed to nod off or zone out or whatever it is your generation does when you don't have your phones with you."

"I was listening!"

"Your eyes were glazing over."

"Well you just have such a lovely voice it was relaxing listening to you speak."

"Do you always try to sweet talk your way out of a potentially life threatening situation? Don't get me wrong that's probably the best way you could handle considering that you're still technically the house whore. But if you want to be my niece you better grow some backbone, maybe Veronica hasn't told you but if you're joining our family you don't get the luxury of spending all day everyday servicing our sexual needs."

"I don't understand-"

"So she hasn't told you anything yet? Let me put it this way: it's a big, wide world out there, just a little while ago you found out we exist and by extension you found out vampires exist right? Just think about that for a minute, vampires exist, just imagine how many of them out there and how many are much less friendly then us. And while you're at it, start thinking about all the horrible things out there you don't know about yet."

"Are you saying I'm going to be targeted by vampire hunters or other vampires or monsters of some kind?"

"While it wouldn't happen entirely like that, the supernatural world is no more or less civilized than the mortal world; there's government and laws and civility as well as very dangerous people and things who'll kill, kidnaps and torture you for their own purposes."

"And that's what my new life would be like?"

"If you're part of this family you have to carry your own weight."

"What exactly does that mean?"

"Maybe it'll mean something easy, find a desperate little virgin like yourself and do to her what Farah did to you. Maybe it'll mean something bigger, we don't know what the future will bring but we expect loyalty more than anything else."

"Is that what happened to you? Did you struggle with Farah, Vanessa and Regina?"

"Oh you're catching up I see, Regina and Veronica were right you have a sharp mind when your mind isn't distracted."

"So your story isn't just here to tell me about you, you're using it as a lesson for me."

"Don't get me wrong, I love my sisters to death and would do anything to keep them safe and happy just as they would for me, but they are such horribly vain creatures. They can talk about themselves as if the family is just them, its not, that's something you need to learn before you join us. My story isn't more important than the others, but it will frame them in a constructive way so that you will understand what's expected of you."

"And what is expected of me?"

"Sacrifice!"

"You mean Veronica's sire and Farah and Vanessa leaving their old life?"

"Oh my, such a smart little girl, but you're only half right. Farah and Varnessa's sacrifice doesn't happen until much later in their story, after finalized their compact with the being-who-was-not-yet Regina."

"How do you know-"

"You think you're the first one they told that story to? They told me their story when I joined and we both told our story to Veronica, and now we're all doing it with you. But it doesn't change the fact that even though their story doesn't end when they stopped telling you, it's not their place to tell you about Regina's first days on earth, when she went from who she originally was to being our mother and creating our family."

I didn't say anything, she made it very clear what the point of all this was, what mattered to me now is what was I supposed to sacrifice? My family? My old life? Were they going to go after my mother and make me kill her?

"Now where was I? Oh yes, the silly little girl who thought she was a silly little untouchable princess, that little girl stayed a little girl for most of her life, even well into her adulthood she lived in a self-imposed bubble of naivety. It could only last for so long, until one day it all finally caught up to us; the matriarch of our group was an old woman called Devana, she was wise and venerated by my tribe, she had been with us for literal generations, we didn't know how she lived so long as that was something only the tribal elders knew. We were told that she was important to our tribe, that she gave us good fortune and she should be respected, though we all assumed she must've been a witch of some sort."

"Was she another vampire?"

"Don't interrupt the story sweetie. No she wasn't a vampire, she was a witch, a very powerful and old witch. How she came to be that way no one could say, one thing everyone agreed upon was that she was born into our tribe."

"You didn't know her true origins?"

"It didn't really matter, she was family and she acted like it, she used her powers to help and protect us, which entitles her to being part of our family more than just a blood relation."

"What kind of powers did she have?"

"The power to bring fortune, the power to cloud minds, the power to converse with spirits who could gift us with miracles, for a price."

"And the people you met didn't like that?"

"No they didn't, we made a stop around a small town not far from the Portuguese border, our first night the locals formed an angry mob, apparently word had gotten around that we had been responsible for kidnapping local children, the locals accused us of sacrificing them to the devil."

"Were they telling the truth?"

"Yes and no, I would later find out that my kinsmen had done just that in many of the settlements we passed by, but this time we simply didn't have the time."

I don't know what frightened me more about her, the fact that she explained the whole murdering children in such a nonchalant way or that she's letting ask questions and speak my mind.

"Like I said before, Devana was a witch, and she made deals with demons and other horrors with the blood of little babies she had us prey upon. We had no idea who or how these villagers found out about us, and I along with most of the tribe had no idea why they wanted to kill us. Many of us were killed and maimed, I myself ended up getting my belly sliced open, I never realized how disgusting my insides looked, a silly girl like me thought they'd be prettier than the kind you'd see in a dead pig. I thought we were truly going to die then, and poor little old me having never met my prince charming."

She speaks about it in such a nonchalant way, when speaks about herself she speaks with such contempt in her voice. I guess it's a little refreshing considering all the others speak of themselves like they're the most important people in the world, she speaks of her life like she's ashamed of herself. I wish I could say that's comforting but then it also means there's no ego to manipulate, not to say I was doing such a great job before.

"It didn't stay that way, I fell asleep not too long after that, the screaming ended and the fires went out and soon what was left of us became the dinner for flies and worms and crows. At least that was until midnight, as silly and cliché as it might sound to your ears, that is when the witch's magic took hold. Our flesh grew back and healed, our organs discarded the dead and infected tissue and regrew their full shape in their proper place, we were all whole and happy again, lovers and family embraced each other thankful for this miracle. A moment later we were overwhelmed by an unfamiliar hunger that overtook our bodies."

"So it was Devana's magic that saved you and made into a vampire?"

"Yes and no, magic was involved obviously, but entirely from Devana. As we soon discovered our sharpened canines and our inability to touch water, a new member of our family joined us. Devana introduced us to a woman we'd never met before, although it was obvious that the word woman was superficial as this being wasn't mortal. She had the body of an amazon, skin as red as hot coals and bejewelled goat horns growing out of the top of her head; Devana walked by her side submissive and meek, all the other tribal elders were slain and their bodies burnt to ashes making resurrection impossible, at least that's what she told us. The devil next to her was supposed to be our spirit, the one who watched over and guided our tribe, the one who only Devana had direct communication with."

"Do you really believe that?"

"I believe she burned our elders' bodies before they could be changed, but I don't deny she saved us all, brought us back from death only to be her slaves."

"What did she want from you?"

"She wanted worshippers, that's often what beings like her want, including the being that was not yet Regina when she first came to our world. Mind you don't get too worried, these spirit people who come here are for the most part children, or rather adults who never stop being children; they come here looking to make themselves feel important and cultivate love and fear and whatever else gives them pleasure from us lower beings. They aren't the malevolent evil villains you see in so much fiction, they're little more than outcasts from their families or societies or whatever they have, and simply have nowhere else to go."

"So she was after violence then?"

"Oh yes, she loved bloodshed, she revelled in the bloodshed, it was like the only way for her to maintain that skin tone was to literally bathe in human blood. We had little cause to disbelieve her, and being Roma we had little reason to turn down her gift or follow Devana's orders to seek revenge. What followed was an orgy of blood as we ravaged the town's inhabitants, as they had spared none of us we spared none of them, even our children revelled in cruel games; personally I took a great deal of pleasure going after mothers and their children, women who were often the first to chase me out of town, making them watch as I ate their children filled me with me with a great deal of glee."

"Please don't spare me any of the gory details." I said very sarcastically.

"Oh don't worry, I will, you're a smart girl with a good imagination, much more than Farah gives you credit for, you're smart enough to fill in the details."

I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment.

"The thrill of empowerment and bloodlust passed, and after we rebuilt the town with mounds what up of our victims, we came to realize what we had become and more importantly that the sun would be rising soon. Many of us, including myself were horrified by what we had done, my imagined fairy tale world had come to an end and I wanted nothing more than to stop the nightmare that had started. Devana and the newcomer wouldn't allow it, they told us we must persevere together as a tribe as we had always done."

"But what did that mean then?"

"Slavery, we became the playthings of Devana's mistress, her cruelty wasn't the kind to act directly, she wouldn't ever touch us or talk to anyone other than Devana, unless she wanted to make a speech or something. She would tell us things about how the world was against us, but the gift of vampirism would see us through, even though we were denied the sun and water and had to find caves every night to ensure our safety, always on the move to avoid the wrath of most anyone we come across, it was a life barely worth living."

"How did you survive?"

"By doing our new mistress's bidding we were led on a journey with no actual destination, just feeding our and by extension her new bloodlust. We avoided larger towns and cities and ravaged the countryside, attacking isolated towns that couldn't fight back; we became nomadic marauders, feeding on any unfortunates who crossed our path, without mercy or thought given to the consequences. We were always moving, always on the run from hunters, always looking for shelter, always desperate to find our next meal; the results weren't pretty, little children were the first to die, their parents sacrifice themselves so their children could live at least another night, then they soon died too tired to follow us on our pointless journey."

"What was this all about, what did Devana's demon want?"

"Nothing from us, nothing we did affected her, she never drew strength or feed on us in any way I could see, she never grew weaker when we died off either. She just seemed constantly gleeful wherever we went as long as she surrounded by death, but then she seemed that way wherever or whatever she was doing, like she was a child on some kind grand adventure. Altogether our hellish journey lasted three months until we finally settled for a while in the southeast where the hills and mountains offered places to hide; by then our tribe was a third of its size."

This was the first time I had seen Devana get sentimental, on her face and in her voice was now fragile, a fragile woman who looked like she was on the edge.

"When I told you earlier about sacrifice, I meant real sacrifice, the kind of sacrifice that you don't walk away from, where you can't continue being the same person you were before. Our lives can never go back to the past, we can never absolve ourselves of our decisions, they forever leave their marks on us that can never heal."

I know I should be more sympathetic but the only thing I'm thinking now is I hope she doesn't kill me in a fit of rage.

"I knew this couldn't go on, I knew that woman was going to lead us all to a horrible, bloody death for her own entertainment. The silly princess had died a long time ago, somewhere along the road with the families who died along our way. Now she didn't know who she was, she wasn't enjoying the bloodlust, she wasn't a loyal follower, she was just afraid and went with the flow of things with no plan or idea of what was really going on or what her role in the grand scheme of things was."

"What did she do?"

"What else, she fled because she knew she would die, she was a pitiful coward and she it, she hated herself more than anything else, blaming Devana or her family didn't even occur to her, she was just so afraid she didn't understand the world around her. She was a simple creature, simple in the ways of the world, she didn't even hear half of the world around except when she was told to by her keepers what to do and what to think."

She wasn't crying, she was angry, angry at herself mostly but that didn't make me feel any less safe around her.

"The little princess had to grow into a real woman, something she dreaded most of her life, she only wanted to live a life of being beautiful and being pampered. When her world changed to one with eternal night she followed the only instinct she had and just followed whoever was in charge. Now she just wanted to die, she just wanted run away and escape, she didn't care if it meant waiting for the sun, she just wanted her world to make sense again, to stop spinning."

"This where you met Regina."

"Yes, this is the part where I finally meet Regina, although I met Farah and Vanessa first. I merely had to run from the cave my tribe were taking refuge in, the two of them were tracking us the whole time it seemed; at first I thought this was just a dispute over territory, they caught me not too far from our haven, as it turned out they had been tracking us from practically the first days after our transformation. They were cruel creatures back then, they still are today, don't let Vanessa's dotting mother façade fool you, if she feels herself or her loved ones threatened, she'll become twice the monster Farah is."

That was a warning to me, all the more reason to get to those keys sooner rather than later.

"They took a great deal of pleasure subduing me, as I'm sure you've discovered by now my elder sisters take a good deal of pride in being the first to call Regina mother, you probably noticed the way they baby you, believe me that doesn't ever end, they believe they speak for our mother even when often it's just what they want. They've mellowed since then, but the kind of women they were back then was frightening."

Hearing her say frightening was a little hard to comprehend considering how much I've been through so far.

"From what Farah told me, I think she might've shown you a little bit already, feel proud, there have been very few people who pissed Farah off enough that she wanted to bring out her little 'toe game'."

"Well if that's the worst she can do then I can take it."

"Good girl, that's the right attitude, just make sure you stay a good girl otherwise she'll actually make good on those threats, and then use her great creativity to decide what should happen to the rest of your body."

"So what were they like?"

"They were monsters, not just sadists, actual monsters. Most of what normal vampires can do you already know, myth and fiction isn't always accurate, but they are right in that vampires have many great magical gifts and weaknesses, but nothing quite like them. I found myself chased by what I could only describe as human spiders."

"Human spiders, like a spider monster the size of person?"

"Oh I wish, what I saw terrified me much more, Farah and Vanessa have many unique skills as part of their pact with Regina, technically we all do, you will too when you join us; shapeshifting is a common enough skill that vampires have, but only when changing into creatures we have an affinity for. Regina's children had the ability to shape their flesh to one's imagination allowed them to make the human form into something horribly monstrous: they had grown two pairs of extra arms from their sides and moved with the speed of human sized spiders."