Enslaved by Myself Ch. 02

Story Info
Being forced to suck a familiar dick I decided to rebel.
1.7k words
4.26
23.9k
10

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

Two hours later my clone came back in the room. My heart started beating, I was sure he'd think of something smart to control me. And he did, he brought a collar with a leash, a buttplug, a sharpie, a razor with cream and handcuffs. I was surprised that he suddenly had all these things, he must have gone to a local sex shop immediately. "Hey slave, are you ready to be degraded into my toy?" I knew there was no point in saying no so I just nodded. He came on the bed, positioning his knees on my arms, restricting my movement even more. He put the collar on me and wrote 'slave' on my forehead with the sharpie.

"Say that you're my bitch and get turned on by humiliation." He commanded.

"Don't you think this is going too far?" I responded.

He slapped me hard, "Shut the fuck up, bitch, and do as you're told."

After I still didn't say it he just grabbed me by my hair and took his cock out and moved it to my face. "Open up or I'll fucking hurt you!" he commanded as he shoved his cock in my mouth. I had no choice but to obey. I was thinking it wasn't gay because it's my own cock. I had tried sucking my own dick before, but I was never flexible enough to succeed. This was different though, I wouldn't feel what he feels and it was forced and humiliating. The taste wasn't so bad and it felt strangely familiar, even though I had never sucked a cock before. I got turned on because of the humiliation and became erect. My clone noticed my dick and laughed at me.

"See slave, you really are a submissive slut that likes sucking your own cock". He said as I rolled my eyes.

I couldn't respond anyway with the cock in my mouth and I had no choice but to suck it. I felt my cheeks getting red and warm and I looked up into the eyes of my new master. He had won, I was feeling my submissive side get out and started enjoying it more and more. Not much later he was close to cumming and took the dick out of my mouth. He came all over my face and laughed at me. He took my phone out of his pocket and made a picture. I felt so degraded but I liked it in a way, it is like I switched into some kind of subspace.

"Don't worry slut, I won't show it to anyone, I wouldn't want anyone to see me like this," he said laughingly.

As I was feeling submissive I felt like being a good boy and said "Thank you, master."

My master smiled and genuinely seemed happy with my response. "I can't believe it was so easy, you really are more pathetic than I thought"

"Yes master, I'm your pathetic little slut." I couldn't believe I actually said that and I felt anxious that there was no way back now.

"Wow, is my slave desperate for a reward?" He said while wiping off my face with a towel.

He turned around and turned his attention to my cock. It was extremely erect as I hadn't been so turned on for years. He started jacking me off, joking that he was just masturbating. I politely laughed at his joke and thanked him. A few minutes later and he noticed I was getting close and he stopped. He was making me desperate, using this to control me. I knew I had to beg and promise to be a good boy and so I did.

"I want you to swear loyalty to me, truly submit to me, and officially surrender." He told me.

"Yes master, I swear my loyalty to me, I submit to you and I surrender completely to you," I said, doubting my decision. I knew it wasn't worth cumming, but I knew he would get it out me sooner or later.

"You may cum." He said as he finished me off. He was really proud of my decision and went in for an unexpected kiss. It felt weird, somewhat gay, but nice in a way.

"That felt weird, but I love you and you should know that," he said as I blushed.

Some of my cum was on his hands and he moved it to my face and put his fingers in my mouth. I sucked my cum off his fingers and felt utterly defeated. My horniness disappeared and I felt a lot of regrets. It shouldn't have been so easy. I still had hopes of my revenge, but I'd hide them well. Without the horniness I didn't feel submissive anymore, I just felt degraded.

I hoped he'd untie me, as I completely submitted to him. But he didn't. He explained to me his plan to keep me submissive, I was supposed to lose weight and muscles so I'd become weaker. Meanwhile, my master would hit the gym more often and practice Brazilian jiu-jitsu. I praised his ideas and was genuinely impressed and terrified. I was already hungry but I'm sure he wouldn't let me eat today, he wanted me weak-willed. I was starting to worry that there was no way to reverse the tables.

"I'll untie you in an hour, then I want you to shave your body, you know exactly how I want it"

"Yes master, I know exactly what you mean," I said, realizing he will want me completely hairless from feet to nose, as I would want it in his situation. I didn't really identify as either completely heterosexual or bisexual, but more leaning to heterosexual. I never liked hairy girls and definitely did not like hairy guys. Still, I never enjoyed shaving, nevermind my whole body, and I would probably have to do it a lot from then on. Two hours later he came back to untie me. He put handcuffs on me but I was able to move much better now. I obeyed him and started shaving my whole body and paid special attention to my pubic hair. I accidentally cut myself during shaving but it was really minor. He sat on a comfy chair and was checking my phone. I missed my phone already, and he took it as his own. After a while he started filming me, I ignored it. I was wondering whether he would send it to anyone or even mention me to anyone, but I doubted it. It was in his interest to keep me a complete secret from anyone. After I was done shaving I was ordered to clean up everything and make up his bed. He apparently had already eaten dinner and he turned on the TV while keeping watch on me.

A few hours later he told me it's time for bed and he tied me up to our bed. He said he'd spend the night with me and actually cuddled with me. I felt weirded out, I didn't think I would be so affectionate in such a situation. I guess he must feel really empathetic with me, as it must be extra easy to empathize with your own clone. I was wondering whether I'm the clone now, or whether it even mattered. It didn't matter who was the original, we were identical, but he was in control. I was thinking about how stupid I was to let this happen, I should have known before I got the clone, but I was just too optimistic. If only I wasn't so tired and didn't have to drive home, I might have been able to have turned the tables. But it was too late now, he had won and after a while I fell asleep, resting my head on my clone's chest.

The next morning I woke up before my clone. I was observing the situation and tried to find a way to escape. If I could get free then I could turn the tables and tie him up. I looked at the knots he used to tie me up, I had never been good at tying knots. With some time I was sure I would be able to get free. Finally, my opportunity for revenge had arrived. After struggling for half an hour I finally managed to get one hand loose and moved onto the next. The second hand was much easier to free and I was done before he woke up. As I moved carefully out of bed I noticed my clone was moving. I froze and waited a minute to make sure he would still sleep. I was about to get out of the bed until suddenly the alarm clock of my phone went off. My clone woke up and I tried to run as fast as I could. He realized what was happening and grabbed my foot and I stumbled.

"Well well well, who would have thought you would try to escape," He said angrily.

"Fuck off," I said while getting up.

"The door is locked, there's no point," He said as he got closer to me.

At this point, I still had a chance as I didn't lose muscles yet and he didn't practice BJJ yet. I suddenly fought back and tried to restrict his hands. He grabbed me and we struggled for several minutes. In the end, I started feeling weaker, I hadn't eaten for a day and he was fit. I was naked and he was not. He couldn't tie me up though as long as I struggled, so I kept going. But it was no use, after a while he got me in a position that I couldn't do much more, using his weight and he managed to handcuff me. I was exhausted by then.

I was in trouble again, and this time he wouldn't be so forgiving. He was furious and I was terrified. He now tied me up again and left the room without saying a word. I just started to cry, I had failed and I would be punished. I was thinking of ways I'd punish me in this situation and they were all too cruel. I realized I wasn't such a good person after all and karma would bite -or probably even fuck-me in the ass.