Enslaved by Sorority Sluts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She released his collar, her hazel eyes gleaming with obsession.

"See you next Friday."

* * * * *

Zack limped into his dark studio apartment in the same clothes he'd worn two nights ago. His body was bruised, beaten and exhausted beyond measure. He could barely focus as he closed the door behind him. He flicked on the lights and assessed his situation.

He was starving and falling-down tired. He hadn't gotten any project work or studying done all weekend. It was a given that he was completely screwed for his classes tomorrow. He needed to get in touch with Tom and let him know he was ok.

Zack was still undecided on how much he wanted to tell anyone about the weekend. He knew he was going to get teased once his friends saw the collar, but he didn't want them to know the extent to which he'd been dominated. It was probably best to tell Tom and Marcus that it had been a "wild" weekend of partying and he was just experimenting. He would keep things intentionally vague, for now.

As he turned the corner to his tiny kitchen, he glimpsed the fish tank out of the corner of his eye.

'Oh, shit!'

He hurried over to the fish tank and spread some flakes over the surface. His poor pets hadn't eaten since Friday morning. The biggest of his goldfish swam to the top of the tank and began feeding immediately.

"Sorry Goliath" he said while tapping the glass gently.

Moving to the kitchen, Zack grabbed a box of granola bars and some potato chips from his sparse cupboards and a bottled water from the fridge. He trudged to his desktop and started shoveling the snacks into his mouth as he checked his email and notifications. He downed the large bottle of spring water in record time, his thirst insatiable after sweating in various rubber attire for two days straight.

A few minutes later he opened an IM window to message Tom, but was overcome with drowsiness. He had planned to write something longer but settled for "Home safe. Crazy weekend. Talk to ya later."

He rose, switched the lights off, stumbled to his bed and face planted on the mattress. His last thought as he drew the covers around him was pondering whether or not his alarm was set. He cast that worry aside. Zack didn't have the energy to care anymore. He needed rest and the darkness was closing in.


* * * * *

It was Tuesday afternoon and Zack's electromagnetics lecture was wrapping up. He couldn't wait to get out of class and get something to eat. His body was still recovering from the lengthy weekend of Femdom abuse and it seemed like no matter how much he ate, his stomach kept growling.

His first day back in classes had been filled with shocked stares and snickers as his fellow students got their first glimpse of Rebecca's mark. Zack had toyed with various ideas on Monday, trying to hide the the symbol of his enslavement with popped collars and turtle necks, but nothing really worked. All it did was call more attention to the fact that he was, in fact, wearing a BDSM collar.

Not to mention that he would be in deep shit if he ever came across Rebecca and she saw him trying to hide it. They didn't have any classes together and spent most of their time on different parts of the campus, but he couldn't discount the possibility of running into her. Coming to the engineering wing to check up on him sounded exactly like something the psycho bitch would do.

Zack had resigned himself to his fate and now everyone he walked by in school had some inkling that he was into S&M. Nobody would ever think to ask him if he actually liked it. They would just assume that he did.

Zack had hated almost every minute of his weekend of slavery, but he was less sure how he felt about his newfound notoriety. The collar was a symbol of something sexual, taboo and mysterious. It made him stand out from the crowd, which is something he'd never really done before. Not all of the glances and comments he evoked were expressing mockery or shock. Some were full of curiosity and intrigue, especially those from women.

The lecture ended and Zack was snapped from his reverie. He gathered up his books and backpack, filing out of class behind his fellow students. He hadn't taken ten steps out of the classroom when he heard a female voice call out to his right.

"Hey! Collar boy!"

Zack stopped in his tracks and turned to see who'd flagged him so blatantly. It was the first time anyone had pointed out his status in anything more than a whisper.

A beauty in black from head to toe slid into view. She was leaned up against the wall, her goth look challenged only by the streak of pink dyed into her otherwise jet black locks. Her hair was luscious and long, tumbling down from all sides to halfway down her arms.

She wore a lacy black top, a black skirt and black stockings that extended down into her leather platform boots. Around her neck was a very different kind of collar; a silky choker that extended into frilly bits and ended in black beads that pointed down to her ample, snow-white cleavage. In the center of the choker was a large, purple stone. It glimmered in the light of the hallway.

The gorgeous young woman pushed herself off the wall with one of her boots and made her way to Zack. Her strong perfume and scented hair assailed his nostrils immediately. They were nice scents, but boy were they overpowering.

"Hi there. I'm Ash."

"...Ash?" Zack asked, working to untie his tongue.

"Short for Ashley" she said, rolling her eyes "but I prefer Ash. And you are?"

"Zack" he answered, offering his hand.

She clasped it gently and shook. Despite her fingerless gloves, he could feel how cold her hands were.

"Do you have a few minutes, Zack? I was wondering if we could talk?"

"Sure..." he answered, intrigued by the newest beauty in his life and hoping against hope that she wasn't another cruel Femdom.

"Cool. Let's go out to the quad."

After a short walk they found themselves in the large park at the center of the University campus. Ash picked a bench and Zack followed her to it. They made small talk about school along the way. It was a beautiful autumn day and Ash's dark appearance was a stark contrast to the streaks of orange and yellow that filled the background.

"Alright Zack, truth or dare?"

"What?"

"Truth or dare! Best way to get to know someone."

"Ok... truth, I guess."

Ash grinned. "Was that you in the silvery latex suit on Saturday night?"

Zack's face went red as a spanked monkey ass. "Uhhh, well..."

"Hahaha! I knew it!!!"

Zack looked around, making sure that no one was in range of their conversation.

"I thought I recognized your eyes. And despite the curves, I had a feeling it wasn't a woman in there."

"So you were there? You're a member of AOE?"

"Yep. Took a pretty long turn with your ass, too. Hope you don't mind!"

"That's what I was there for..."

"So, do you and Rebecca have an actual thing going on? Or is she just training you?"

"Wait a minute! Isn't it my turn?" Zack countered.

"Oh, fair enough. Truth!" Ash replied confidently, leaning back against the bench.

"Is Femdom one of your kinks?"

Ash chuckled, looking up at the clouds as she answered. "I suppose so, but it's one of many. The idea of tying a guy up does appeal to me, but do I consider myself a hardcore Dominatrix? Nah. Like, I'm glad I got to try a little strapon action. It was a fun new experience. But something I'd want to do regularly? Not really."

Zack was floored by her openness. Ash seemed much more genuine than Rebecca and Sasha. She was more like Moxie in that regard. Maybe all the members of AOE weren't batshit crazy sadists after all?

"So, what's the deal with you and Rebecca?" she asked, gazing back over at Zack. Her intrigue was evident by her return to the same question.

"We're definitely not a thing romantically" he insisted, grabbing the O-ring of his collar with his index finger "But as you can see, she's very possessive regardless."

"Mmmm, how interesting" Ash purred. "Ok, now it's time to take a dare!"

"What? Don't I get to pick?"

Ash sighed. "Just say dare, silly."

Zack shrugged. "Fine. Dare!"

"Alright Mr. Kinky. I dare you to come to my place tonight at 8 o'clock. I'd like to get to know you a little better. And maybe..." she scooted closer to him on the bench, putting one half-gloved hand on his left thigh. "We'll have a really good time."

He was captivated by her glossy black eyes. They were dark holes that a man could be sucked into forever. The blood pounded in Zack's veins and his face went flush. He felt overwhelmed, but did his best to play it cool.

"I'll take that dare."

"Good" she replied, flashing him a dazzling smile. "I'm in room 212 in the grad student apartments. You know where that is?"

"It's not far from mine" Zack answered, a genuine smile forming on his face for the first time in days.

Ash got up and prepared to depart. "Awesome! I'll see you tonight then. Eight sharp!" She waved before strutting off, her leather boots clacking on the pavement. Zack got a nice view of her ass through the thin black skirt as she sauntered off.

"Promise you're not a crazy sadist?" he called after her.

Ash laughed and turned around, her eyes incredulous. "Oh my god! What did those girls do to you?!?"

She smiled and waved again before turning and walking off.

Zack stood and shouldered his bag before heading in the direction of the cafeteria.

"You have no idea."