Enslaved by the black Queen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lady Burford is now allowed to cum whenever she wishes. She still has the aphrodisiac applied, but not nearly as much as before. N'Wana and Christina are lovers, and the black girl is most considerate in this respect. N'Wana is the dominant in the relationship, simply grabbing Christina, stripping her naked and ravishing her whenever she feels like it.

They also both provide pleasure to Master Windsor. At the end of a long day, there was nothing to compare to being bathed, massaged and serviced by both of his slave girls.

Samuel Windsor does not engage in discipline directly. He leaves this to N'Wana, who corrects Lady Christina where necessary. There are no whipping machines or usage of her bottom as a musical instrument. No continuous sadistic punishment or humiliation. N'Wana simply orders Christina to strip nude and bend over, then gives her thirty strokes across her delectable white derriere with the wooden paddle.

While she slaved naked for N'Zinga, the grass always seemed greener when she looked at the lives of other slaves or free women. Now she is where she is, she knows that things can always be worse, and she is grateful for what she's got.

Yesterday, she saw Harriet stark naked in the middle of the street, wearing a slave collar, with a panicked look on her face. Her backside was black and blue from punishments that Christina remembered well.

Revenge is a very sweet thing indeed.

12