Enslaved by the black Queen Ch. 01

Story Info
Lady Christina is oiled by the maid.
2.1k words
4.35
55.3k
42

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was evening in Natawe, and a cool breeze blew through the palace. N'Zinga adjusted the front of her sheer night clothes. The gold leaf and green silk complemented her beautiful black skin, and set off her tall, curvaceous figure splendidly. She looked at herself in the mirror, feeling both powerful and sensual. Her wardrobe was the finest in Africa, financed by the Kingdom of Natawe's trading of precious metals with the British Empire.

N'Zinga was the ruthless ruler of Natawe, an archipelago off the west coast of Africa. The country's fortunes had vastly increased during the five years of her reign. Britain needed her country's minerals, and other concoctions. By bribing and supporting the colonial masters of most of the nearby continent, she had secured wealth and control. Her British private school education meant that she understood the nature of the imperialists and the structure of English society. She wore the finest clothes, had several palaces, and held court to Natawe's nobles.

She liked to dazzle all who saw her. She was well aware of first impressions, taking advantage of the way that the colonists judged a book by its cover.

Lady Christina Burford was in a different boat altogether. A beautiful, but prudish heiress. She had been the model of Victorian modesty. Wife of the late Lord Burford, privately educated at the best schools, every advantage that life could bestow. Inherited thousands, as well as half of Gloucestershire, when her husband passed. Every male in South West England admired her beauty and desired her wealth.

Until she was tricked and sold into the possession of the Queen of Natawe. The phrase "reduced circumstances" didn't begin to describe her new position in life.

"Slave girl! Here, now!" called the Queen.

Lady Christina hurried into the room. Every minute of her day the poor aristocrat detested her predicament, and vowed to avenge herself against the person who put her here. But for now she had to make it through each humiliating, degrading day. And that meant submission to her black mistress in every way, otherwise she would be punished in the crudest manner. Queen N'Zinga and her maids were terribly creative when administering discipline.

"You look exquisite, your Highness" she said in her plummy, high-class voice, bowing her head.

N'Zinga owned many wardrobes full of the most resplendent clothing in the region.

Lady Christina stood naked, wearing nothing but a gold collar, engraved with the name of her owner.

"Yes, I'm aware how I look! N'Zinga is the greatest queen, don't you think? I dress finer than that frumpy old witch, Queen Victoria!"

Christina knew what would be in store for her if she did not pander to the queen's ego.

"Yes, my Queen! You are look outstanding!" She knew she had to bite her lip, speaking with all the enthusiasm that she could muster.

N'Zinga loved her control over this titled British woman. The enslaved white Lady was a symbol of the Queen's power, and demonstrated her mastery over the greedy, empire hungry English who would do anything as long as trade flowed in their favour. The slave was kept naked for various reasons - making sure that she knew her place in the palace, and to show how N'Zinga was powerful enough to strip this example of British nobility of all dignity. She also loved to ogle the beautiful white girl, and used her assets to the full.

Last but not least, it was a lesson to silly English girls of exactly what would happen to them if they interfered in matters relating to Natawe's business interests. There was an element of punishment here.

It was hard for this educated, titled English lady to bear her nudity most days. She remembered how angry her late husband became over mixed bathing at the seaside. And this was with swimsuits that extended from one's knees to the bottom of the neck! Now she wore nothing but the collar, attached after her sale to show her legal ownership.

Being forced to show all of her person to everyone felt like the most egregious error. Why should a privately educated, titled, properly spoken white woman from the world's greatest empire be exposed completely to every African that she came into contact with?

"Slave, show yourself to your Queen!"

The poor girl put her hands behind her head to give an unrestricted view of her body, with her legs two feet apart. She had a healthy, toned figure, kept fit from running around the palace to satisfy the whims of all who had control over her. Her tummy was tight, and her skin soft. She was 25 years of age, and her body was at its peak.

Christina's pubic hair was conspicuous by its complete absence. This was regularly shaved by one of the maids, and had the effect of making her feel even more exposed.

Her breasts were firm and shapely. By placing her hands on her head, their pertness was accentuated, highlighting her large, outstanding nipples.

Her long, chestnut coloured hair was tied with string so that it would not get in the way when she was scrubbing, or cleaning, or carrying, or fucking, or any of the other tasks that were assigned to her.

Her face was clearly aristocratic looking, with a healthy complexion and high cheekbones. And she was blushing bright red, as she did every time she had to display herself. N'Zinga loved seeing Christina's skin turn pink. It made all the effort of enslavement worthwhile.

"Did the maid prepare you with the oil?"

"Yes, mistress"

******

That morning, N'Zinga's maid had administered the palace's most potent aphrodisiac to Lady Burford. Maid N'Tomo had ordered the slave girl to bend forward over the large table in the kitchens downstairs, with her legs apart, so that she could be anointed again. Christina had begged to be given a break. The powerful salve was keeping her in heat every waking hour.

"Please, N'Tomo, I need a break from that beastly ointment. I've barely been able to sleep for what seems like an eternity. I'm aroused like billy-o, and am rarely given relief."

She was permitted to speak more freely with the palace staff than with the members of N'Zinga's court. But her standing was always made clear to her if she tried to avoid her duties.

"If slave girl not bend and show cunt, then maybe slave work in fields again until she change her mind?" N'Tomo said in the manner of a parent calmly letting a child know the consequences of their actions.

"Golly, no, please N'Tomo! Don't send me back there!"

Christina quickly bent over the table and stuck out her bottom, waiting to be oiled.

"I'm ready to be basted again! Look!"

Memories of working naked in the fields, continually punished by whip and paddle, under the harshest taskmasters had left her terrified of ever being sent back there again.

N'Tomo brought a stool over and placed it behind the white girl's delectable backside. Her posture made it taught and tempting. The maid slapped Christina's right bum cheek and laughed.

"See, not hard to bend for N'Tomo, is it?"

Christina was ashamed. She was being treated like an animal, rather than as a Lady.

The maid sat on the stool, with the jug of ointment in one hand. The mixture was made from indigenous fruits and herbs, mixed and boiled using a secret recipe. It had the consistency of thick vegetable oil, and had been warmed to increase its potency. N'Tomo stirred the mixture with her hand.

This was always the most humiliating and frustrating part of Christina's week. It was repeated every few days, to keep her submissive and receptive to the use of her body when needed. N'Zinga's maid took a handful of the salve and spread it around the slave girl's lips and along the furrow between her cheeks. The balm started working immediately, and Christina felt a surge of warmth flush through her nether regions. She knew that in minutes she would barely be able to speak, the sensation was so overwhelming.

N'Tomo worked the lotion around the engorged pink clitoris in front of her, kneading the lips around it gently. The slave girl gasped and had to hold the table tightly.

The maid's fingers entered the entrance of her sex, moving in and out slowly.

Christina started to buck and gyrate her hips as the aphrodisiac penetrated the most sensitive part of her body. Sweat was pouring from her and she was taken over as if she was in the depths of a fever.

N'Tomo slapped her backside hard. "Slave no move! Otherwise will be mess on floor!"

The naked girl did her best to stay motionless, gritting her teeth.

"Slave move again, and N'Tomo use cane!"

The naked aristocrat shut her eyes and hoped she would be able to stay still. The rattan cane terrified her, and would leave the most discernible marks for all to see.

Maid N'Tomo had been taught by the Queen that the next step in submission after the whip was complete mental control through manipulation of carnal desires. The journey was progressing well. Step by step this aristocrat had been as broken as the lowest slave, and was on the road to becoming as shameless as the most wanton whore. It had taken time, but the results clearly showed for themselves as Lady Burford's breaths became shorter and more frantic.

N'Tomo moved her fingers back to the nude girl's nubbin and her other hand to her anus. The opening resisted for just a second, but the lubrication allowed her finger to penetrate. Her finger went in and out slowly, while tickling the slave's bud.

Christina could no longer focus her eyes. She started to moan softly, the fire building inside her sex as the Queen's maid rubbed her most intimate places.

Then she lost control, and started gyrating her hips again. She tried so hard, but couldn't stop herself trying to ride N'Tomo's fingers. A harsh slap to her buttocks made her cry out!

"Stupid girl have no self-control! Go fetch rattan cane now!"

******

The humiliation of standing spread and exposed in front of N'Zinga was made worse by the fact that she knew her nipples were now standing out like privates on parade. She was becoming wet between her thighs, and hoped to god that N'Zinga hadn't noticed.

"Slave, turn for your Queen!"

Keeping her hands on her head, the high-born, naked girl turned, showing her rear. It was the most desirable derriere -- dimpled, white and smooth. There were bruises across both halves of her bum where she was regularly paddled, but something else had been added.

Six red stripes across the cheeks!

"My slave girl has been punished! Why has this happened?"

N'Zinga's maid had administered stern justice to poor Christina's bottom. She had meted out six hard strokes with the rattan cane, leaving deep red welts so apparent they could be seen from another continent.

There was no way to hide any marks after being so forcibly corrected. Being obliged to perform her duties in the altogether meant that everyone knew exactly when and how she had been punished as she performed her tasks around the palace.

"Maid N'Tomo corrected this brazen slave for getting flustered and trying to pleasure herself." said Christina. "I kissed her feet and thanked her for showing me the best way to serve you, my Queen." The bare English girl blushed even brighter as she spoke.

It was not enough to serve. Slaves in the palace, particularly this stark-naked white girl, had to embrace their servitude, and constantly strive to better attend their mistress.

"Slave, come here, now!"

Christina shuffled forward. N'Zinga held up a chain, which she fastened to the slave's collar. Now the mistress controlled her completely. N'Zinga placed her hand between Lady Burford's legs. She teased Christina's labia slowly, quickly finding her clitoris. She toyed with the bud between her fingers.

The slave girl was quivering slightly, her eyes half-closed and unable to focus as the heat built up in her lower parts. She knew more strokes would be applied if she didn't keep still.

N'Zinga quickly thrust a finger inside the shaking girl, and Christina's eyes opened wide in surprise. She held her breath for a second to stifle her moans.

"Dripping wet! Let us go to my chambers, and you will tell me what you got up to this afternoon."

The Queen led the unfortunate girl through the corridors of the palace. The staff and servants giggled as she was marched, in the buff and leashed. Noble men and women of N'Zinga's court watched her being led along, many of whom had had their beds regularly warmed by this lusciously submissive member of the British ruling class.

It was clear that Lady Burford had been prepared well by N'Tomo, and therefore should have performed this afternoon's duties fully.