Enslaved Pt. 01

Story Info
Sophia is taken and trained to sell. Will she be good?
3.8k words
4.31
23.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers

Enslaved

Compliance. It wasn't as if he disliked what he did, but he was also consciously aware of how abhorrent it all was. How damning. But complying was the only option. He owed his life to Alexei and was expected to replace his late slave within a year. His year was almost up, and he still hadn't laid claim on a girl yet.

At first, he took advantage of being back in the States. He gambled for months, taking a couple of different girls as his temporary slaves. He trained them the way Alexei had taught him so many years before. He broke them, gently at first and then without mercy, building them back up in his image. He preferred a woman predisposed to submission but could work with anything. He has a special talent for training girls, and Alexei saw that in him before he knew it himself.

After a while, Alexei caught wind of the gambling, and made threats. He had to work quickly but efficiently as well. So, he started at the library. An odd place it seemed at first, but the only place he could find that was quiet and peaceful. Drowned out, the noise from the city didn't register, only the sound of rustling pages and low conversation. That's where he found her.

She was beautiful and didn't flaunt it like other girls. It was as if she had no idea in the world just how beautiful she was, improbable as that seemed. He had trained many slaves, broke them down and built them back up. But never a girl like this one.

He had been watching her for months now. Following her to school and back each day. Analyzing, biding his time. If he moved too fast, he could traumatize her and make the whole training process take longer than his remaining allotted time. So, he watched her day in and day out; sometimes he even snuck into the backyard of her home, to sneak a peak in her downstairs bedroom window, watching her sleep.

He took what he wanted, that's the first lesson Alexei taught him as a boy. Whatever he wanted he could have, and all he'd ever wanted were women for as long as he could remember. He'd watch Alexei train his slaves, wishing for one of his own. It wasn't until he turned eighteen, he was gifted with his first. He would never forget his first.

He would demand her submission to him. He would make her want to submit to him. For she would earn pleasure.

***

The sun streamed in through the slits in the blinds. I admired the smoothness of my freshly shaved legs. My mouth was like cotton and so were my insides. Tequila sucks the life right out of me, and no matter what I tell myself, I would never be drinking it again. I chuckled to myself as I stretched and kicked the covers off me. Next weekend would more likely be the same.

I got out of bed and got dressed, heading off to class. Being in my early twenties was liberating. Until it wasn't.

I strode through the doors of my class and found my seat, taking notes throughout. Afterwards, I decided to do some homework in the courtyard, seeing as it was an impeccably sunny, blue skied day. I found a nice spot in the shade and plopped down into the grass. Pulling out my laptop, I got to work on stuff for the next day. After a while, the skies darkened. I smelled rain. I decided it was best to head home, before it started.

I waited at the bus stop for what seemed like forever. As I waited, a van pulled up to the curb with some sketchy looking dudes with mustaches in it. I put my headphones on without music and acted like I was digging through my bag for something.

The horn beeped once, and I looked up in dismay. Fuck.

"Hola, cholita!" The driver hollered.

My cheeks flushed and I put my head back down, trying to ignore him. He hollered again and I stood up to start walking, as if I had somewhere to go on foot. I started walking at a brisk pace when I ran into something. I looked up and up.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry." At the same time as I bumped into the tall stranger, the creep in the van whistled at me. I wrapped my arms around the person standing tall before me. "Please play along," I whispered.

The stranger put his long arms around me, and I put my head to his chest. I could hear the men chortle, followed by the sound of tires squealing. Just then the bus flew by; since I wasn't at the sign, it didn't even stop.

"Fuck!" I threw my hands up and sighed heavily. I turned to the stranger and got a good look at him this time. He was not only tall, but his skin paled in comparison to my caramel tone. He was extremely handsome. Crystal, piercing blue eyes. Dark hair, buzz cut. He was clean shaven, wearing a black zip up jacket and running shoes. His demeanor was sullen in a way, making him not too approachable, but I had no choice but to ask. "You wouldn't own a car by chance, would you?"

His eyebrow hitched up and he looked amused. "I do. Need a ride?" His accent was subtle, not too thick, but noticeable. Russian, I thought.

My face reddened and I looked up at him, he was analyzing me from head to toe. "Yeah, but I could just wait for another bus, it's okay. Sorry for asking." I started to turn, regretting even asking, when his hand brushed my shoulder.

"Come on, I am just parked over here." He pointed across the street to the parking lot, and I bit my lower lip. I looked up at him again and he was watching me bite my lip. Tingles spread through my lower belly, and I cleared my throat, mentally shaking myself.

I followed him reluctantly, hoping he wasn't a serial killer. He seemed nice enough, kind of weird. But then again, he did help get me out of a potentially dangerous situation. I could only hope I wasn't putting myself in an even worse one. We got to his car, which was a huge truck that I struggled getting into. I buckled my seatbelt and turned to tell him my address.

Everything went black.

***

Subduing her wasn't difficult, although he felt guilty. He hadn't expected her to be so innocently naïve and charming. The way she bit her full lip in worry, he could almost see those little wheels turning in her pretty head. Her caramel skin, and long dark tresses that curled at the tips.

He had driven to the location Alexei had texted him and discreetly brought her inside to the most lavish and largest bedroom. He wanted her to have room, but not too much room to run. He had planned everything perfectly, getting her all the essentials she would need, without spoiling her.

Sofia. Her friends called her Sofie. He knew everything about her: family and social life. A fresh twenty years old. She went to her college classes Monday-Friday, spending time at home on the weekends helping her mother take care of her six kids. They were poor, living in a 3-bedroom home in a slummy part of Encinitas. The house itself was nice, but the neighborhood was dangerous. Sofie wore the same clothes almost daily, never revealing her body. Shirts that covered everything up to the neck, baggy. Pants that did not accentuate any of her curves, also baggy. He had often wondered what she looked like naked.

He tucked her in the fluffy California king sized bed and dimmed the lights, locking the door behind him. He wanted her to wake alone. He needed her to be scared. Not too scared it would ruin the experience he had planned for her.

***

I woke up, feeling groggy and hungover for the second day in a row. I yawned and rolled over, burying my face in my pillow. I breathed deeply and realized it didn't smell familiar. I furrowed my brows and I bolted upright, surveying my surroundings. I wasn't in my room. It wasn't my room.

My head pounded. I tried to recall the events prior to me waking up and it hit me altogether at once. The handsome stranger kidnapped me. Oh no, no, no.

Panic set in; I couldn't seem to catch my breath. I jumped off the bed and ran to the locked door, pulling and jiggling the handle like a mad woman. I screamed through the cracks in the door, getting on my hands and knees to try to see anything through the bottom crack. I saw feet walking towards me and I jumped up, running back into the bed. I pulled the covers over my face, peeking over them.

Nobody came in. I sighed in relief and got out of the bed, walking around the room, trying to find any kind of exit. There were two windows, but I almost broke my nails trying to get them open. It was dark, so I couldn't really see out them. I walked around to the bathroom and opened it, blinded by the bright lights and shiny white. It had a huge walk-in shower, with seating and all. Multiple shower heads, and a full-length mirror on the wall next to a white chaise.

I looked at my appearance and I was disheveled to say the least. My long dark hair knotted and unkempt. My clothes were wrinkled, and I tried to smooth them out. I shook my head and left the bathroom. I shouldn't care what I look like. I walked back to the door, trying to pull it open to no avail. I had no clue what to do with myself, my anxiety level rising by the second. I called through the crack in the door.

"Hello? Can anyone hear me? Can you let me out?" No answer. I stomped my foot in frustration and sat back on the bed, waiting.

The door suddenly swung open, I almost jumped out of my skin. I hopped off the bed and stood in a fighting stance, determined to fight my way out of this. A chuckle, then brighter lights switched on.

"You going to fight me, little one?" he snickered.

"I will hurt you if I have to. Let me go! I won't tell anyone. I promise," I lied.

Laughter. "You're going nowhere. Are you hungry? I've brought you something to eat."

He handed me a paper plate with a sandwich and a bag of chips. I whacked it out of his hand. "Fuck you," I spat on the ground; it hit his shoe. He wasn't wearing sneakers anymore, but nice dress shoes and a suit.

He laughed derisively; his facial expression told me it wasn't funny. I shrank back and tried to crawl back onto the bed when he grabbed my ankle and yanked me back. I yelped and tried to kick, landing one right into his chest. He made a humph sound and gripped my leg tighter.

He pulled me up and slammed me back onto the bed with so much force, I saw stars.

"That kind of behavior just won't do, little one." He smacked my ass so hard; I knew I'd have a red print of his hand. I screamed and he cackled, a cruel sound. I was small enough compared to his size, that he had no problem throwing me around like a doll. I wouldn't give in to him.

I gritted my teeth and said, "I know guys like you. A girl went missing a couple of years back in high school. She was sold into sex slavery. This is what this is, isn't it?" My voice quavered at the end; a sob stuck in my throat. It can't be. Not me. Please.

He remained quiet, then turned me around and let me sit up on the bed. My ass cheek stung. "Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to."

"So, it is!" The sob dislodged in my throat, and I let loose. I bawled, tears streaming down my face and dripping off my chin. I put my face in my hands and cried for minutes, while he just stood there watching me. "You're.... going... to....sell me!" I cried harder.

He put a hand on my shoulder, then left the room, leaving me alone crying.

***

This wasn't like any of the other times he had trained a girl to sell. Although she would be going to Alexei, not some random, rich tycoon. There would be no auction, more of a showing for Alexei to decide if she was fit for him. So, she wouldn't be paraded around and touched by several older magnates, looking for a new sex slave.

Sure, plenty of the girls cried at first, before they quickly accepted their fate. They were easy to train, no real fulfillment. But this Sofie, she was going to be difficult, and he knew it. He would have to punish her and severely.

He walked to the kitchen where Rafael, his partner, was waiting.

"Beat the sense into her yet?" he chuckled, popping open a beer, handing him one.

"Not yet. This one is difficult. I'm not sure how to approach it without diminishing her sweet charm." He popped open his own beer and took a liberal swig.

"Sweet? Charm? Are you smitten, Andrei?" Rafael's eyes grew wide and accusatory.

"Absolutely not. And mind your own business."

"Your business is mine, brother." His face darkened. He felt more like a watchdog to Andrei than a partner. He reported his every move to Alexei and Andrei detested it. "I could train her for you?" He queried, looking up and Andrei almost choked on his beer.

"No, brother. I will handle this one on my own. She is for Alexei himself; I will make sure she is perfect." He finished his beer in a couple of gulps and went back to his room to think, leaving Rafael.

***

I rubbed my ass, it still stung, it was raised a bit as well. I lay on the bed, trying to fight off my exhaustion. I was mentally as well as physically spent. Whatever he drugged me with was strong and I could still feel the effects. I must have fallen asleep; someone gently prodded me awake. I bolted up and scooted back against the headboard.

"Good evening, little one. Now let us try this again. Are you hungry?" He held a plate of something that smelled enticing, and I lunged for it, starving. "Ah, ah." He tsked and bopped me on the nose with his index finger. "I feed you. Get down on your knees, please."

I gawked at him and then let out a hysterical laugh. "You're joking right?"

His face darkened and I realized he was extremely serious. I snapped my mouth shut and grimaced at him. He raised an eyebrow. I sighed and scooted myself off the bed, getting down onto my knees. He beckoned me, walking to a chair in the corner. I crawled on hands and knees to where he sat and looked up expectantly.

He scooped what looked like rice and beans onto a spoon and took my chin in his other hand, shoveling it into my mouth. I chewed rapidly, my jaw starting to hurt after a few bites.

"Slow down, pet." At the word pet I stopped chewing and looked up at him questioningly. "Yes, you are my pet. Now eat." He shoveled more food into my mouth, it was difficult to swallow past the lump forming in my throat. I wanted to cry again, but my hunger took over.

He finished feeding me; I was sufficiently full. He put a bottle of water to my lips, I drank until it was gone. I realized I had to pee but didn't know if I was allowed to just get up and go. I wanted him to leave again so I could relieve myself in peace.

He stood and reached out to take my hand. I was trepidatious but took his hand, nonetheless. He guided me into the bathroom where he left me standing by the door to turn the shower on. I sniffed at myself, I definitely needed to shower. My face flushed when he turned around and motioned for me to get undressed.

"Can you get out?" I asked, clenching my jaw.

"No," he answered simply.

"Then I don't need a shower."

"Oh, yes you do, little one."

"Stop calling me that; it's degrading. I am not little." My face turned red in anger.

"You are tiny. And I will not stop calling you that. Now get in, or I will punish you."

I chewed my lower lip, contemplating what I should do. I thought of the force he had used on me earlier, and my stinging ass cheek, then started undressing. I undressed carefully, slowly, and covered my private areas with my hands. He walked towards me. I backed up slightly, then stayed put, not wanting to anger him. He touched my arm and I moved it. There was a hunger in his eyes as he scanned my naked body.

"Beautiful..." I thought I heard him whisper. He moved out of the way, I stepped into the shower, raising the temperature to hot. I scrubbed myself clean and washed my hair with some luxurious shampoo and conditioner I found in the shower. He stood there watching me the entire time.

Once I got out, he handed me a towel and a fresh pair of clothes. I slipped on a pair of shorts that fit perfectly. I held up the top, it was a small cropped tank. I slipped it over my head and towel dried my hair. I peed as quickly as possible, but it was difficult with him staring at me.

He led me back into the room and tucked me back into bed. "I was going to punish you tonight for your outburst earlier, but I will wait until morning, so you can think about everything I'm going to do to you." He was bent, whispering in my ear and I shuddered in fear. He left me and dimmed the lights.

It took me a long time to fall asleep, thinking about the punishment I would receive in the morning.

How badly would he hurt me? How far would he go?

***

She was so sexy; he could hardly believe his eyes when he saw her naked for the first time. Granted, it was forced, he was still in awe, nonetheless. Her breasts were plump and perfectly round. Her ass was shapely and robust. Flat belly, with the faint outline of a four pack. Toned legs, smooth caramel skin. Long dark tresses that framed her heart shaped face. He could get lost in her dark eyes. He had never felt that way about a woman before, slave or not. It disturbed him and ne needed a distraction.

He got dressed in something more casual and went out to find a bar of some kind, to find a woman he could bury himself in, lose himself.

***

I woke to the sounds of a woman screaming. I thought maybe there was another girl being held here, or more. I was glad not to be alone, but still scared out of my mind. I got out of bed and put my ear to the door to listen carefully. She was screaming out something, a name. Andrei.

My eyes widened as I realized what was happening. My captor was fucking someone. From the sound of it, she was more than willing. I felt hot and tingly, my lower belly fluttering with butterflies. He was gorgeous, and now he had a name, Andrei. I could use that to my advantage possibly.

I sat down on the carpeted floor and listened intently until they finished. They both screamed out together and then it was quiet. I scrambled up and back into bed when I heard a door open. I acted as if I was sleeping when my own door opened, but it was shut just as quick.

For an unknown reason, I was bothered by the sound of him fucking another woman. She sounded as if she enjoyed herself immensely. She knew his name. I knew nothing.

I counted sheep for a while, trying to distract myself, until finally drifting off.

I was shaken awake, eyes bulging open and trying to scoot towards the headboard again. He caught me and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He was bent, breathing in, smelling me. His breath was hot against the shell of my ear. "Are you ready for your punishment, little one?"

"Wh-what are you going to do to me?" I shivered, although it was warm in the room.

A wicked smile grew on his face, he said nothing. He pulled me off the bed and pulled cuffs from his back pocket, all the while still smiling down at me. I shook my head furiously and tried to climb back onto the bed. He grasped my forearm and yanked me forward.

"Obey."

"No, please-" He spun me around and, thwack, right on my sore ass cheek. It stung so badly; I almost bit my tongue off trying not to scream.

All signs of previous magnanimous demeanor were gone. Replaced with that wicked, cruel smile. I fell onto the bed, his hand pushing into the small of my back. He hit me again once, twice, three times. I screamed out.

"Please, stop!" I begged, sobbing.

"Sir. You call me sir for now on." He spanked me twice more, one on each cheek. Tears streamed down my face.

He left me on the bed, I could hear him dragging something across the floor. I peeked up and it was the armchair sitting in the far corner of the large room. He sat and pulled his phone out. I heard moaning coming from the speakers and my eyes widened in shock. He unzipped his pants and took his thick cock out, semi hard. He fisted it and the tip was bulbous, pink, and shining with pre cum. I licked my dry lips. I had never seen a man naked and the thick veins entwining his enormous cock made me tingle between my legs.

shadysweet
shadysweet
229 Followers
12