Enslaving Doctor Jake Ch. 01

Story Info
Dr. Jake is enslaved by someone from his past.
5k words
4.33
8.1k
10

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob Henderson, MD, went on a much needed vacation after completing a grueling residency in neurosurgery. His plan was to take an extended break for 3 months before starting his new staff surgeon position at the prestigious Cleveland Clinic. He had definitely earned the respite after all his grueling work: 4 years of undergrad, 4 years of med school, and 6 years of residency. Dr. Jake planned to explore various parts of the world. He was going to South America first but that would only be his starting point. His holiday, unfortunately for him, turned into a 'helliday'.

Jake was an all-American man, average height at 5 feet 11 inches. He was muscular, making certain to always carve out time in his hectic schedule to hit the gym. He loved both cardio and weight training. He loved the 'pump' that the weight room gave him. He had a 180 pound frame and carried it well. He was careful to never skip leg day, as the guys joke about. He had thick, dark hair and smoldering dark eyes. He was both handsome and cute at the same time. The chin cleft he flaunted was especially adorable. He sported a sexy little mole on his right cheek that screamed to be nibbled on. Women were always hitting on him. Since he didn't have time for them, he rebuffed them which garnered him a bit of a reputation for being gay. The truth was he was closeted. There was a man from his past that he had long pined for.

Dr. Jake was 32 years old having gone the traditional track straight through all of his school pathways with no interruptions. Yet, he looked younger and boyish for his age. His constant work demands left him absolutely no time for a social life including drinking or carousing. At this new stage in his life, he was finally eager to openly socialize with some men during his world travels. Dr. Jake was hopeful he could meet some exotic local guys who could show him some cool sights. He figured now was the prime time to put himself out in the open.

Due to the nature of his extended trip, he was traveling solo. Dr. Jake didn't mind traveling stag. He was an extremely independent guy. He was flying into Brazil and was enthusiastic to explore some of the phenomenal beaches. Other destinations on his itinerary included Argentina, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, before heading to Europe. He figured he could take his time and modify his trip as needed. In short, Dr. Jake planned to be flexible and take things as they come. He would never expect what lay ahead for him.

The first couple days were quite pleasant and enjoyable. He ate some great local food and spent quality time seeing some of the local attractions. Most importantly, Jake enjoyed some much needed down time at the beach where he could read, swim, sunbathe, and scope out the local Brazilian studs.

As he was soaking up some rays on the beach in his green swim thong, he was startled by a familiar voice. "Jacob! Jacob Henderson?! Is that you?"

Dr. Jake glanced up from his neurosurgery journal to spy the man of his dreams, Chase Williams, towering over him. The man was eagerly smiling back at Jake, clad in a skimpy swim brief. He looked spectacular. Jake could not believe his luck! Dr. J thought he might cream himself at the sight of the stud. He eagerly stood up to greet Chase. This pleased Chase immensely, because it gave him a great view of Jake's sublime buttocks, perched between the strap of the thong.

Chase Williams was a former medical student colleague of Jake's. They were friends from years ago but hadn't kept in close contact. They were decent buddies back in the med school days who hung out and studied together. They both expressed early interest in neurosurgery and had vied for the neurosurgery residency position at Johns Hopkins, the position that had ultimately gone to Jake.

Jake had always admired Chase Williams. Some casual outside observers may have correctly deduced he had a 'crush' on Chase. Chase was a rich, wealthy man from a privileged family in the upper northeast. He was a true blue-blood. Jake knew that money meant nothing to Chase. Chase also had classic good looks. He was 6 feet 2 inches tall, 220 lbs. He had a square jaw, piercing eyes. He was an Adonis. Chase never had to work hard at anything in life, unlike Jake who toiled for everything he achieved.

Chase spent too much time with women in medical school. It was part of the reason that Jake outperformed him in the medical arena. Women were constantly throwing themselves at the sexy stud, and Chase just couldn't restrain himself. He had more pussy in med school than any other guy. While Chase was busy scoring with the ladies, Jake was studying or working out, trying desperately to take his mind off Chase.

Jake was stunned to see Chase in Brazil of all places. "I can't believe it! Chase! It is so good to see you!" Jake hoped his secret crush wouldn't notice his erection taking shape within the confines of his thong. He was also slightly embarrassed to be caught in this type of skimpy attire.

Jake was reassured when Chase eyed him hungrily and said, "You look great, Jacob. I don't recall you looking so fetching back in medical school." The man kept grinning handsomely at Jake.

Jake blushed heavily. He thought that Chase must be coming onto him. Could it be true? He had dreamed about this day but never imagined it coming to fruition. Chase was as straight as an arrow. "You're the one who looks fantastic, Chase. You obviously have been working out. Still scoring with the babes, I would imagine," Dr. Jake kidded.

Chase replied confidently, "Perhaps...but I think I see something else I'd like to tap." He was still drooling at Jake's round buttocks on prominent display.

Jake was surprised at this declaration. His cock rose in excitement when he heard Chase's words. He sputtered and could hardly utter a coherent response. His face was a brilliant hue of red.

"Jacob, I have always known there was an attraction between us," the man said. "Truth is I think I fought it back in medical school. But this chance encounter with you has reopened a lot of feelings for me, feelings that I had buried for a long time." Chase reached out his hand placing it on Jake's muscular shoulder. He rubbed Dr. Jake playfully.

"But Chase, you are one of the horniest straightest studs I know," Jake protested slightly. He wanted Chase but didn't believe it was possible that Chase could be gay.

"I think the correct term for me is bi-sexual, Jacob," the man countered. "I most definitely know what I want. And I am looking at him," Chase asserted. He leaned forward and gently kissed Jake. It was a long, slow, and passionate embrace of their lips. Chase wrapped his hands softly behind Jake's neck. Their tongues met and intertwined as though they were meant solely for that purpose. "Mmmmm," Chase moaned. "You are the man of my dreams, Jacob! I want you to know that!"

"You took the words right out of my mouth, Chase. I have dreamed of this day!" he enthused. The men hugged warmly. Chase could feel Jake's hard cock against him as their swimsuits made contact.

"I can tell you're excited, Jacob," he teased. "Let's sit down and catch up," he proposed. The men took the afternoon to reminisce. They each informed the other of the goings-on in their lives. Jake was eager to tell Chase about his new job. It was a great afternoon in the sun and the beach. They parted ways with plans to meet up for dinner and a date later that evening.

Jake took time to get himself primped and prepared for his date. He was on cloud nine. He still couldn't believe that Chase Williams was interested in him. Jake selected a pink jockstrap for his baselayer. He liked how jocks framed his butt to proper attention. He knew his ass was his best feature. He wore some tight cotton shorts and a button down short-sleeve shirt. His physique was nicely on display. Jake hoped that Chase would be impressed with his presentation.

When Chase arrived at his hotel room a while later, he embraced Jake immediately and kissed him warmly. "You are a handsome delight," he commented to Jake. Chase was statuesque wearing a tight knit polo and shorts. Jake felt inferior in his presence. Chase outshined anyone in his presence. "Shall we?" Chase suggested.

The men headed off to a fine restaurant. They ordered expensive cuisine and fine wine. Chase said, "I hope you don't mind that I want to get you a little bit tipsy. I hope to take advantage of you."

Jake retorted, "You don't need to take advantage, Chase. I'm yours for the taking!" Jake was on a sexual high. The truth was he was still a virgin. He didn't want to scare Chase away, however, so he kept mum on that topic.

Chase beamed at him, "Let's get out of here, Jacob. I have a villa I am renting. It would be a perfect spot for us to explore our relationship further."

They drove in Chase's rented Lamborghini to a beautiful remote villa. "Chase, this is stunning!" Jake observed. "You know how to live it up! Every facet of your life is titillating!"

"Just wait until you see inside, especially the bedroom," Chase enthused. Chase led Jake into the mansion. Jake was awestruck by the regal surroundings. Chase paid no mind to Jake's reaction to the ambience; he had a one-track mind towing the boy to the upstairs master bedroom.

Chase was kissing the boy, rubbing his body. "You taste so good, Jacob." He began undressing Jake. "I have wanted this for so long," he moaned. "You are beautiful, Jacob."

In return Jake pulled Chase's shirt up over his head removing it to reveal his heaving chest and muscular pecs. He pulled and tugged at Chase's nipples while still engaged in a kiss with him. Chase loved the nipple sensation, "Mmmm." Chase became a bit impatient with the buttons on Jake's shirt and ripped it open in a lustful frenzy. He then buried his face in Jake's chest, licking his taut nipples, working his way down to his 6-pack abs.

He tugged Jake's shorts down to his ankles and eyed the pink jockstrap which was concealing a throbbing cock. "Fuck, Jacob!" he gleamed. "This jockstrap is perfect for you!" He buried his nose into the jock inhaling Jacob's scent. He clenched his hands around Jake's buttocks clasping them playfully, tugging and snapping and the underwear straps in a playful manner. "You have the most fetching butt ever!" He used his mouth to grasp at the front of the jock and start to lower it. Then he used his hands to do the rest of the reveal.

Once the jockstrap was enveloping Jake's ankles, the boy's 6-inch cock stuck straight out to greet Chase. Jake's dark pubes were lightly smattering and inviting Chase to neste in. Chase eased inward and gently took the glans inside suckling it against his lips and tongue. He savored Jake's salty pre-cum moaning, "Mmmmmmmm." Jake placed his hand softly on Chase's head. Slowly, he eased the cock deeper into his mouth bringing Jake to new pleasure and ecstasy. He was careful not to bring him to orgasm. The time wasn't right for that yet. Chase wanted this moment to last.

Chase stood up and again passionately kissed Jake. He shedded the rest of his clothes revealing himself in all his naked splendor to Dr. Jake.

Chase's naked body was a site to behold. He had massive pecs, 8 pack abs, a wonderful treasure trail which led to a perfect specimen, a monstrous 10 inch circumcised cock. When seeing his cock, it was no wonder all the women flocked to him. The bulbous glans was already glistening with pre-cum waiting to take Jake's cherry. Jake had never been so aroused in his entire life as he was witnessing this gorgeous man standing before him. He wasn't sure if he should confess to Chase that he was a virgin. He didn't want his 'suitor' to have any hesitation.

Chase bore his gaze into Jake's eyes and said, "Are you ready, Jacob?"

Jacob looked nervously at Chase's enormous, erect cock and responded, "YES! Take me, Chase. I need this! I need you more than anything!"

Chase grabbed Jake by his hips and hoisted him onto the bed laying him supine on his back. He towered over him. He leaned in and kissed him again whispering, "I am going to make love to you, Jacob." He was rubbing his hard cock against Jake's well-muscled abs.

He lifted and flexed the boy's thighs until his knees were touching his chest. Chase marvelled a the beautiful pristine anal rosette, now well positioned and accessible. "Your pussy is a thing of beauty, Jacob," he purred. He buried his nose into Jake's hole and began licking and moistening it. "Oh fuck! You taste like heaven!"

Jake was in heaven. His eyes were rolling back in his head. "Oh fuck, Chase!" he whispered. "Your tongue feels so good! Oh Godddd! YES!"

Chase continued to use his tongue to lube the boy's hole. When it was sufficiently moistened, he took his finger and started to poke at the sphincter. Gradually, he was able to ease his finger inside. "Fuck, you are tight, Jacob!" Jake moaned in reply to Chase. "I've got to get you loosened up for my cock," Chase declared.

The man massaged and penetrated Jake, working his prostate with his finger. Jake responded affirmatively, "Oh yes, Chase. That feels so good!" Jake was in heat from the pleasure. Chase persisted and eased another finger and then a third finger stretching and prying the tight passageway ajar.

"Now your pussy is ready for my huge cock, Jacob. Are YOU ready?" he asked.

"OH YES!" Jake replied. "Give it to me!" he said.

"Beg for it, Jacob," Chase commanded. "Tell me how much you want my massive cock!"

"I need your cock! Please give it to me, Chase! I want you so badly! I won't feel complete until you give it to me!" the boy begged.

"That's a good boy," Chase replied. He mounted up his large glans at the boy's sphincter. He started to rock it gently at the puckered, naturally resistant hole. "Here it comes, Jacob." He thrust the glans through the rosette and paused allowing Jake to settle in and adjust.

"Oh fuck yeah, Chase! You're inside me! I can't believe it!" Jake observed. "Oh yes! You feel so good inside me! This is just what I need!"

"I'm hardly in at all, boy," he responded. "You need to relax so I can bottom out." Slowly, Chase eased his hard massive cock inside of Jake until his pubic bone was resting against Jake's perineum. "Oh fuck! That's it! You've got all of my dick inside you now, bitch!"

Jake was taken aback by being called a bitch. But he was more focused on the task at hand. He was trying to relax and accommodate the girth of Chase. It felt wonderful and exhilarating. He was fulfilling a long lasting dream. "Fuck me, Chase!" he screamed.

Chase began thrusting and rocking his pelvis in and out of the boy. "Your pussy is mine, bitch!" Chase exclaimed. And he lay claim to it with wild abandon, rutting and fucking Jake. Chase had never fucked a man before. Jake was his first man. It felt intoxicating to him. Indeed, Jake was the tightest pussy he had ever dominated before. No other woman could compare. He took his time working over Jake, making sure his pussy knew what it felt like for a man's cock to own and control it.

Jake was overcome with emotion. The sensation of another man inside him was more pleasurable than he ever could conceive. The fact that his first lover was Chase Williams was the icing on the cake. Chase instructed him to clench his pussy against his cock. "Show me with your pussy that you love my big cock!"

As Chase drove his hard cock into Jake's prostate, Jake was sent over the edge, "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" he cried out. He released his orgasm with a fury of intensity his body had never seen. His cum erupted from his cock spraying all over his abs and chest.

Jake's orgasm resulted in his pussy clamping down on Chase's cock. This brought Chase to climax as well. He sprayed jet after jet of warm cum deep in Jake's pussy, "Oh fuck yes, baby! Your pussy is mine!" the stud announced. Chase collapsed onto Jake in a heap of sweat, his cock still buried inside the boy.

They were basking in the afterglow of sex, huddled in each other's arms. Jake huffed, "Thank you so much, Chase. You were my first! I want you to know that!"

Chase chuckled, "Really? Oh my God! That makes this even better!"

Suddenly Chase's demeanor changed. He got up out of bed and called out, "You may come in now!"

Four men entered the room, one armed with a semi-automatic, the other three with heavy chains, collars, and cuffs. The men grabbed Jake by his dark wavy hair and pulled his naked, sweaty cum-soaked body from the bed. "What's going on?" he asked. They did not respond in kind. They dragged him forcefully, almost carrying him along to the center of the room. Chase was up out of bed quietly getting himself dressed.

The four men remained silent and were resolute in their task. Three of them securely chained him while the fourth, who appeared to be the leader, continued to keep munitions pointed squarely on the doctor. They collared both his neck and waist. They cuffed his wrists and ankles. They chained his ankles together. They secured a chain in the front extending from his neck collar to the waist collar, draping it across his chest and abdomen. They chained his wrist cuffs to the waist collar. Jake was naked, chained, and stunned by the sudden turn of events.

"Chase, what's going on?" Jake asked. He was puzzled by Chase's reaction and this bizarre situation.

"Let me explain," Chase replied. His visage was altered. He was relishing this moment, a moment he had waited for a long time. "You see, Jacob, I followed you here to Brazil. I have been waiting a long time to exact revenge against you for how you wronged me all those years ago. You constantly had to one-up me in medical school," he continued. "You were such a fucking gunner in school. You remember how we were vying for neurosurgery residencies. You always had to fuck me over on rotations and show me up at every opportunity you got. You were relentless in screwing me over in school, at every opportunity that you got."

"Chase, that's not true," Jake interrupted. "We were buds. We were friends. Now come on, let me out of these chains." Jake couldn't believe what he was hearing. It shocked him to his core. He and Chase were friends, Jake thought. He admired Chase so much.

"Not so fast, Jacob," the man continued. "Remember how you competed with me relentlessly. You had to show me up in front of our attendings, like the little bitch that you are? You made me look so foolish and stupid. We both wanted the residency at Johns Hopkins. It was the top one in neurosurgery. And you beat me out for it. I had to settle for the fucking University of Nebraska."

"None of that is true," Jake asserted. "You WERE and ARE my friend. I always wanted you to succeed, Chase. And you did. You are a neurosurgeon too. We both are." Jake could not believe what Chase was saying. He really thought of him as a friend, even a good friend. And now he thought of him as his lover. Moments ago, he hoped for a future with Chase. Now it was all shattering right before Jake's very eyes.

"Yeah right, Jacob," Chase sneered. "We were best friends. Weren't we? I headed off to Nebraska and haven't heard from you until now. And recently, I was applying for a job at the Cleveland Clinic. It seemed promising that I might get the position too. And then you know what happened? They passed me over FOR YOU! When I heard you had landed the job, that was the last fucking straw, Jacob!! You fucked me over yet again!!" Chase had a look of rage on his face. The look scared Jake.

Jake replied, "I had no idea. I'm sorry you didn't get the job, Chase. But it wasn't my fault that you didn't get it. Really, it wasn't. I had no control over that!" Jake's world was closing in on him. He felt doom sweeping in from all directions.

"Well Jacob, the way I see it, you don't have the job either," Chase explained.

"What do you mean?" Jake sounded panicked. "Of course I have the job. I'm starting there soon." He said it more to convince himself than Chase.

12