All Comments on 'Enslaving Doctor Jake Ch. 01'

by undies4life

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please continue this new relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't understand why there are two stories, but both are bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yo you double it up bud . Looks like you posted two drafts. Good though

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF!!! If confusing the reader is what you were after, you've succeeded. Don't really understand why the two stories? If writing something for people that think rape is a good thing, you succeeded there too.

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

Show the author respect, okay?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When an author asks for ANY feedback, telling him that you didn't like something isn't showing disrespect, it's called being honest. Telling an author that you liked something you actually didn't isn't showing respect, it's just kissing up. We learn, grow and produce great things by listening to all opinions not just those that praise.

undies4lifeundies4lifeover 1 year agoAuthor

First, I appreciate your feedback. I apologize for the sloppy editing with this piece. I pledge to do better in the future and have no excuse for it. The corrected story edit was submitted immediately on 8/21 but it takes time to get approved by LIT. It will eventually show up (I'm confident). I have been trying to hold off on chapter 2 until the corrected version was posted, but decided to proceed with it anyway.

If you are reading this comment first, do not continue on with the story when you reach my signature. Again, thank you to anyone who reads and comments on my work. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userundies4life@undies4life
I am a gay man living in the USA (midwest). Recently, I started dabbling in erotic fiction, mostly about straight men forced into a life of sexual servitude to other men. While I am new at this, I recognize some of my stories might push the envelope. Please understand that I...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES