Enslaving Doctor Jake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Jacob, your job won't be at the Cleveland Clinic. In fact, you won't be a doctor at all," Chase explained.

"Of course I am," Jake countered. "I start the job in a few months." Jake was saying it to convince himself more than anything.

"You see, Jacob," Chase interrupted. "While we were 'making love', the whole session was live streamed for a private buyer. It was to finalize a deal with Sheikh Hassan in the United Arab Emirates. He and I had a tentative deal for your purchase, to add you to his harem of sex slave boys. But the deal hinged on seeing you live in action. He wanted to ensure you were worth the price he was paying."

"Are you fucking serious, Chase!?" Jake roared back. "This is so fucking twisted! You are never going to get away with this!"

Chase then addressed one of his henchmen, "Yonis, did Jacob's performance please the Sheikh? Can I consider our deal sealed?"

Yonis smiled and replied, "Sir, the sheikh is delighted with his new harem boy!"

"No!" Jake screamed. "This is fucking madness! Chase, I care for you! Please don't do this!"

"Shut the fuck up, you stupid FAGGOT," Chase yelled. And with that he slapped Jake across the face. "Let me explain that you are currently my faggot bitch. You WILL NOT speak out against me unless you want to be punished severely," Chase explained.

"But Chase..." Jake began before he was cut off.

"Call me Master!" Chase demanded. And to prove his dominance and his point, he grabbed and squeezed Jake's balls hard and unrelenting.

"OWWWW, FUCK! LET GO!!!! LET GO OF MY BALLS! IT HURTS REALLY BAD!" Jake screamed.

"You did not properly address me as Master, you stupid bitch," Chase pointed out, as he continued to mercilessly squeeze Jake's balls. "I literally have your balls in the palm of my hands, bitch," he whispered into Jake's ear. "Address me as your Master!"

"OWWW! MASTER, PLEASE LET GO! MASTER IT HURTS SO BAD!" Jake pleaded.

"That's much better, faggot," Chase said. "You learn fast." He released his fag's balls. Jake sighed in immediate relief. "You will do well to always show your Master proper respect. If you don't want to be punished, you must show proper regard at all times."

Chase was savoring the moment. He allowed Dr. Jake to process all of the information he was presented.

"Jacob, I think you have always wanted me. In retrospect, you were always besting me in school out of your repressed sexual frustration. You couldn't have me then," the man was calmly detailing. "But now you ARE going to get exactly what you have ALWAYS wanted! Seeing how much of a faggot you are today, I am doing you a huge favor. Even now, look how fucking excited you are. You fag-clit is rock hard!" Chase observed.

"No, Chase. Please don't do this!" Jake begged. "You know this isn't right. If you do this, there is no turning back! PLEASE!" But Jake's pleas were useless. "I have rights. I am a person, an American citizen. You are breaking so many laws! We could have had a future together!"

Chase smacked him three times in quick succession. "RESPECT! I am your MASTER! I can do whatever I want with you! Besides, I think you will excel in the new field I have chosen for you. Give it some time, Jacob, and you will come to enjoy it," he chuckled.

Jake became lost in his thoughts. How could Chase do this to him?

"It's a shame we can't continue our 'relationship' further. Unfortunately, your sale is finalized, and we must get your prepared for passage to your new home. I would have loved to train you and be your Master a bit longer," he relented.

Jake was mortified to listen to Chase's discourse. "I still can't believe this is happening. You're really going to do this to me?" he asked as tears streamed down his face.

Chase again smacked Jake hard in quick succession five times across the new-forged slave's face. "How many times do I have to tell you to address me as MASTER, you stupid FAGGOT BITCH!! You better learn quickly or your new Master will punish you severely! He will be less forgiving than I am. Arabs don't play around!"

Jake was astonished but recovered enough to urge, "Chase, Master, you can't do this. I'm a doctor. I'm a neurosurgeon! For God's sake! Please, come to your senses! Please don't do this!" Tears were pouring heavily.

"No," he replied matter of fact. "You are nothing but a sex slave now. You are a harem boy for Sheikh Hassan. He is looking forward to meeting you, the sooner the better. As your friend, I advise you to accept that you are a faggot and learn to embrace it and enjoy it. That's all you got now." Chase felt a twinge of sorrow for Jake. He knew that Jake had no inkling of the future that lay before him. Chase reasoned to himself that Jacob was a fag and would get to this own acceptance within due time. He figured that Jake would ultimately excel in his role as a harem boy for the young Sheikh.

Chase addressed his henchmen. "Yonis, you and your men know what to do now."

"Master Chase," Jake pleaded, careful to show deference in order to avoid further physical punishment. "You can stop this insanity. You can. I won't tell anyone what happened here, none of it. I swear to you, Sir. I will even resign my position at the Cleveland Clinic. Please, don't do this! Please!" He was looking intently at Dr. Chase Williams. "Don't' send me away. Let me stay with you, Sir!"

Dr. Jake remained stripped naked, chained, and incapacitated. His boy-clit was hard and on display for these men. The boy felt his world was slipping away as he made his final desperate effort to escape this predicament.

Chase ignored Jake's words. "Yonis, put these white panties on the harem boy faggot. You've got to get him to the freighter ship soon." Turning to Jake he said, "Too risky to transport you by airplane, with regulations and all. Sea will be the safest, least restrictive passage for smuggling you 'home'. You have a long boat ride ahead of you to the UAE. Travel well slave. Enjoy your new home!" With that, Chase walked away from his friend, leaving him alone with his henchmen.

Jake was totally screwed. The men approached him. Yonis was holding a syringe. "Don't worry boy," he reassured, "You've earned some rest."

"Please, Yonis," Jake attempted, "I will make it worth your while if you release me. I will give you anything you want." Jake still hadn't given up his efforts to negotiate with these men.

"Save your breath, faggot," he slyly smiled. "We must deliver you to your new Master!" And he chuckled.

Yonis injected a sedative into Jake's muscular buttock. The men used a warm, soapy cloth to wash the cum from Jake's body. They rubbed him down with lotion. They slid the white briefs onto the well-spent boy.

"Let's go!" one of the men appealed.

Yonis replied, "We must wait until the medicine takes effect. I don't want this faggot screaming and drawing any attention when we are in any public quarters. "Sweet dreams, you sweet tasty bitch," the man said to Jake.

Jake tried to fight the sedative. Thoughts of being a faggot sex slave harem boy swirled in his head. Was such a world real? Would he come to enjoy it as Chase advised him?

Jake began to lose consciousness. When he awakened, what he presumed was hours later, he was on the deck of a massive ship in the middle of the ocean, chained and cuffed, on display for his transporting captors. He could only presume he was en route to his new home. The reality of his situation became clear. He was no longer a doctor. He was a sex slave, and would soon be a harem boy for a sheikh in the Middle East. That was a destination he never intended to visit on his holiday. He was a faggot now and would never practice medicine again. He couldn't help but notice his clit swell and leak pre-cum as he pondered a new life in the Middle East.

-------------------------

Do you want to hear more about Dr. Jake and Sheikh Hassan? Please let me know.

Thank you for reading. Any feedback, suggestions, or story ideas are welcomed/appreciated. Please leave comments.

Sean

12