All Comments on 'Enslaving Ev 01 Pt. 03'

by The_Bear_Man

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ABUSE

a total story of abuse by someone who has NO clue about taking care of a submissive. This story was nothing but cruelty at its finest and speaking as a submissive of 7 years.....its ridiculous!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Redeemed by Knowing the Ending.

A bit harsher than I'd have done in the same circumstances, but the fact that you, _and_ your_girl_, are writing this together tells me that there is a happy ending. While Gor is different from conventional BDSM, keeping it safe, sane and consensual keeps thing out of the realm of police lineups and Jerry Springer. Gor can be a safe fantasy, and bringing it so completely to life should require negotiation to insure that it is a win-win situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hygene Issues.

I know Gor replicates chattel slavery of Classic antiquity, and is hence harsher than a lot of modern BDSM culture. I know that you and Ev co-wrote this. Still, I'm hoping certain details have been enhanced above the actual encounter for extra kinkiness of narrative. It's been a while since I've heard the details of piercing aftercare, but to quote John "Mentor" Warren from his book "The Loving Dominant","If you choose to have a permanent piercing, remember to follow the piercer's instructions about after-piercing care carefully. This may mean a period of sexual abstinence. However, everything nice has it's price. Infections are not fun."

As this story now stands, poor Ev now needs a good antibiotic to go with her morning-after pill. Remember, if you break your toys, you can't play with them again. I wish you both well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Um...

Some of this was sexy, but honestly, I didn't enjoy the lack of respect for her health. I too hoped the story was a bit exaggerated for fun. Some of this sounded like it would have done permanent damage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Awesome.....please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic

If in fact this story is true, what a fantastic life for both Master and slave. I only wish I could do what Simon has done. I have a hot little asian girlfriend and need tips on causing her submission. I will contact the author. But for now I must say, fantastic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mized?

I wish there was some kind of warning that this is intended for fantasy, and not for people to act out. There are people in the world who do the things Simon does in the story regardless of consent or human dignity. I would hate this story to confirm their beliefs that women are created for their pleasure, and about as rational as cattle.

The story itself as a fantasy is great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Respect anyone?

I really hope this is not a true story, because if so you have the littlest respect for women and yourselves I have ever. Seriously, give us some warning that we are about to read a horror story of torture, because that is not what I signed up for. Either tone it down or at least give the submissive adage word so even if she chooses not to use it, we as readers know that her wishes are being respected.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Garbage

Had to stop reading at the beginning of this chapter. I was really hoping this would get better but it has only gotton disgusting. He has no respect for her family and how she will be treated by them. The girl has no safe word . Should be in non consent. He is cruel, stupid and malicious. She gave him all of herself and he is just sadistic with zero feelings. She needs to kick him hard between the legs and be on her way and find someone who appreciates a submissive. Ev if you are reading this I’m so sorry. It isn’t supposed to be this way. Bdsm is “safe, sane, and consentual. Not this. You are being abused. Plain and simple. Get out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous