All Comments on 'Ensnared by a Corset'

by spinder

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
typical woman

lie, cheat, deceive, use, abuse, you can get even, and you'd be justified. at least in my book. tie her up along with her friend, drench them in gasoline, listen to them beg and plead, and give them the same consideration they gave you, none.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
not liking the jumping around.

The story started out good but then in part 2 you repeated yourself albeit to provide a little of back story which wasnt necessary. I didnt even finish the story as I got to part 4 and got to a point where it was no longer enjoyable. My advice is to stick with one character and not jump from one to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Confusing to follow

The story got more confusing as it continued. I lost track several times as to who's point of view was being told. If it had been told in the first person view it would be easier understood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Anything more than two is a bad move

Ugh i really wanted to finish the story but sadly the constant change of perspective lead me to just giving up and moving on the story had a great plot but a very poor execution

1WiseSage1WiseSageover 6 years ago
Sadly Pathetic

... and very criminal conduct by the "women". Unlawful confinement/kidnapping - 30 years hard time in prison. And the resulting civil suit would bankrupt the Panty Box's owner - she'd lose everything.

Of course, the most glaring error in human nature in this story is that NO person who owns any kind of business will EVER turn away or humiliate a paying customer -- after all, the only purpose of having a store is to sell the wares and earn MONEY!! Who cares who the ultimate buyers are?! As long as they pay and make the owner rich...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Corested One

Being bi i have tryed many things but never cross dressing .Until i met and sucked off a cross dresser.I loved to feeling of his stocking and silk next to my skin.I liked the feeling so much i went out a bought every thing to turn me in to a sissy cross dresser.First i removed all body hair did my brows fake eye lashes eye coloring face make up lip stick panted nails and a wig.A full sheer black body stocking under a red corset and red stripper all topped off with a low cut short red spandex sleeveless dress.Not five minutes in the adult theater a pair of hands were feeling me up.I tryed to move away but his hands pushed me down to the floor .When i got up to my knees there stairing me in my face was a big hard cock.I tryed to talk but when i opened my mouth in went his dick.He pushed hard enough it went down my throat.He kept saying for me to be a good girl and suck his cock.While sucking him some one took off my dress and a hard cock found its way in to my ass hard.That is how my night went sucking and getting fucked.I was finished by a group gang bang.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So many of these stories end in abuse. Quite sad really.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

1WiseSage is absolutely correct. No Sales ladies in a women's lingerie store will ever humiliate any paying customer. Not Never. The store is open to sell it's inventory. To humiliate a person, the word gets out and soon the store ends up closing out of business. After all, a paying customer is why they are in business...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous