All Comments on 'Ensnaring her Sister'

by miss_D_mena

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely story hope there's more

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

Great story that unfolded so naturally.

sniffpantiessniffpantiesover 2 years ago

Miss D Mena never fails to satisfy with her mother son incest stories…….

LovereadingyoursLovereadingyoursover 2 years ago

You never fail to deliver great stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolytely brilliant, now they need a bigger bed and Mark will get both women pregnant, they will be so happy with his babys growing in their tummies!

5 stars!!

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Well done, Miss D! Great story!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

A bit rough in spots but lots of hot sex. I enjoyed it.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story , just say pussy instead of fanny that was strange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the British English words and expressions. It does sound a little funny hearing the word fanny used that way, since over here it means the bum. It wasn't a problem though. I wouldn't change anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well done! I liked the English for a change. Obviously, American is different, now more than ever, but English is the foundation of our language, and it's nice to read or hear. Those commenters that are complaining usually are those whose opinions aren't worth must anyway, so just ignore them. Make sure your proofreader is careful editing your stories. You can end this on one or give us 2 or 3 more chapters. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What’s up with the word “fanny”? I mean, you’re obviously English but really? Great story except for the weird words usage. I’ve never even heard the word “flue” used in any sexual situation but a great story nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story in my eyes you can use any wording you like my wife calls her fanny her flue.please keep up your stories love themxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A highly erotic story even with the errant punctuation and missing apostrophes. Just a personal preference but I would have loved Mark to end up fucking both women in the arse; it was hinted at when he inserted his thumb in the aunt’s bum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, without question. I, too, was confused by the way “fanny” was used, since I’ve always understood a fanny to be a butt. Or ass, if you prefer. But it really didn’t distract from the story that much so not a big deal. And I thought the word flue was pretty self explanatory. Five stars, without a doubt.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

smoking hot!

bh8707bh870711 months ago

Great! How many names has pussy gone by over the centuries?

TipsyTodTipsyTod9 months ago

The author continues to confuse me with his use if the term "fanny" instead of "cunny"

"fanny (countable and uncountable, plural fannies) (Britain, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, vulgar) The female genitalia. [ from 1830s] Her dress was so short you could nearly see her fanny. (Canada, US, informal) The buttocks; arguably the most nearly polite of several euphemisms."

Or perhaps my American perspective confuses me...

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg1238 months ago

"Ensnaring er Sister:" - Nineteen Year Old Virile Son, Mark and His Thirty-eight Year Old FERTILE Divorced Mother, Karen and His Now Divorced Thirty-five Year Old FERTILE Aunt, Brenda.

Anyone reading these comments might have noticed I capitalized the word FERTILE.....simply because there is not any discussion of any protection from Mark impregnating either his Mother Karen nor his Aunt Brenda!! Mark should be preparing for the birth of two children--each--from his mother and another two from his aunt. The story would then have completed the familial unit with growing female stomachs and eventual pitter-patter of three proud parents! And a happy and very cheerful home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous