Ensnaring her Sister

Story Info
She used her son to get rid of her sisters husband.
12.6k words
4.76
59.7k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,228 Followers

With trembling fingers, Mark slowly unfastened the buttons of Karen's blouse and exposed the white slip beneath. Her head was down, as though she was watching what he was doing but he knew that she had her eyes tightly shut, whether in anticipation or because she was as nervous as he was. With the buttons undone, he pulled the blouse from her skirt as she unfastened the cuffs and allowed him to ease it from her shoulders before tossing it to one side. He felt her trembling slightly as he pushed the thin silky straps down her arms and allowed the slip to drop to her waist, noticing that she shivered as he glanced down at the white functional bra she wore. There was truly little cleavage to see, her small breasts fully encased by the cotton material were rising and falling rapidly with each breath.

Stepping in close, he removed her glasses, putting them carefully on the coffee table and making sure he left no smudges on the lens, something that would always annoy her. Karen looked different, it was only occasionally that he saw her without glasses, from his memory, he couldn't remember a time when she hadn't worn them. Raising her face towards his, she still had her eyes shut as though she feared what would happen next, his lips approaching hers and then kissing her. Momentarily, there was no reaction and then slowly she began to return the kiss as their mouths pressed together. He fumbled with her bra, in the films, it looked so easy, but at that moment, it refused to come undone.

'Here, let me,' Karen whispered as her hands reached behind her back and unfastened the garment but still left it in place.

Coming together once more they kissed again as he eased the bra away from her breasts and cast it after the blouse. Cupping the small soft fleshy orb, he felt her excited nipple pushing into the palm of his hand and heard the low growl in her throat as she purred her pleasure. It was as though he had flicked a switch, her hand suddenly sliding between them as she caressed the front of his pants and the thickening shaft beneath. Mark wanted to feel her tit's pushing against his bare chest, as hastily he unbuttoned his shirt, pulled it free and threw it to one side. Her hands were undoing his belt and then as the zip of his pants slid down, she thrust her hand inside and grasped his shaft. It throbbed with an intensity so great that it was like a dull ache, only satisfied as she pulled the skin-tight.

Mark wanted her so badly, hoping that she was feeling the same as she stepped backed and now looked at him in earnest.

'Get undressed,' she managed, in between quick intakes of breath, beginning to remove her skirt and tights as she kicked her heels across the room.

Mark experienced the strangest of sensations initially, he couldn't remember the last time she had seen him naked, but he did not hesitate as he dropped his pants and shorts to his ankles before removing them along with his socks. As he stood upright once more, his erection pointed towards her and twitched, causing her to gasp, her eyes now riveted on his member. Their eyes devoured each other as he took her in his arms and kissed her passionately; at the same time feeling her belly and mound grinding against his shaft. Suddenly he was at a bit of a loss, he had never expected this to happen; did they do it here in the lounge. It was still warm in the room but as this was their first encounter, did he simply throw her to the floor or take her on the couch, neither option appealed to him as he suddenly picked her up. She giggled as he carried her up the stairs to her bedroom before thankfully depositing her on the bed and joining her there.

Mark was nineteen, and for some unknown reason, over the last twelve months, he had suddenly developed an attraction towards his mother. He couldn't explain how or why it had started, it just seemed that one day he saw her as his mum and the next, he was looking at her as a woman, He had pushed it from his mind, ridiculing himself for thinking like that, it was unnatural. It wasn't just that he had noticed her legs or her figure, it was the perverse way his mind was conjuring up images of the two of them copulating. He never mentioned it to her or to anyone else for that matter, but over time, he came to realise that his interaction with his mum was changing subtly.

There had been an invite to her sister's birthday bash, she had been excited, he not so much so, but he had made the effort. The event was the normal sort of affair, friends and family there who they both knew as he bought them drinks before disappearing into the crowd. He had returned to her frequently, replenishing their drinks before disappearing again as he danced and chatted with other women in attendance, speaking with their menfolk and other friends about college and football. As he consumed one drink after another, he began to enjoy himself, feeling a little light-headed as he headed back to Karen, dragging her onto the dance floor as he twirled her around to the music. She was giddy by now and as the evening progressed, they sought each other out, always returning to the floor for one more dance before parting again.

It was towards the end of the evening, the room now dark and hot with sweaty bodies as disco lights flashed across the ceiling and walls. This time it was Karen who had dragged him onto the floor, they were both drunk and as the music suddenly changed to a slower tempo, she had pulled him in close as they gyrated together. Sober, he would have been embarrassed, drunk, it only registered a little too late, unfortunately, that as their hips pushed against each other he had a raging hard-on. There was no way she could miss it and must have been patently obvious what was pressing against her belly. Karen made no move to extract herself as one slow dance became another, the usual fare at the end of a party. She had said something at one point, but the music was far too loud and when he inquired what she had uttered, Karen had just shaken her head.

At the end of the night, she decided to walk home, 'It will help sober me up,' she told him, and he had joined her as together they had staggered along. She was correct, the cooler air and the walk made him feel better.

With half the journey completed she had suddenly sprung it on him. 'What caused your...... er...... sudden reaction?' She had nodded towards his groin, trying to make light of it and teasing him without her enquiry sounding serious He had tried to plead ignorance, but she had persisted. There had to be a reason for what she had felt down below she told him.

'Was your old mum turning you on?'

Mark went red in the face, stuttering, and stammering as he tried to get words out, feeling like an idiot as he gabbled.

'I'm so sorry......too much to drink...... smell of your perfume and with you pressed against me. Forgot myself...... should never have happened...... you just felt...... you know!'

It had made her laugh for a moment and made him feel embarrassed, there was no way he could tell her how far his fantasies had progressed and what he would have really liked to have been doing with her. Karen though seemed to sense the thoughts in his head as she suddenly stopped, grabbed his arm, and spun him around. She seemed a little alarmed as she cautiously asked, 'Mark? We are joking about this, aren't we? I was only kidding when I asked if I was turning you on. Is that what was happening? Me?'

He knew what she was asking but found it impossible to answer as he imperceptibly shrugged his shoulders. Karen was stunned, unable to say anything initially as she tried to take on board the implications of what she was imagining. As she set off walking again, he had caught her up, but at the same time kept his distance as they completed the rest of the journey in silence.

Indoors she had turned on him again, asking further questions. 'Right, I'm being serious. Was this just tonight...... or longer? I don't want to use the words...... but are you thinking about me in that kind of way?'

He had tried to explain, but how did you put those images into words without making it sound absurdly bizarre. He felt ashamed of the thoughts now, castigating himself for getting drunk and getting too close to her, which was why he was amazed by what happened next.

'You've imagined undressing me?' she had asked, refusing to look him in the face but her words implied it was more an invitation rather than a question.

They had stripped off in front of each other before he lifted and carried her upstairs.

In her bedroom with her figure pressed firmly against his body, he kissed her lips again before working his way down her neck to her chest and then her breasts. They were small and with her age they had started to sag slightly but to Mark, they still appeared perfect and excited him as he took each of her nipples into his warm mouth and ran his tongue around them. They were much longer than he had expected and from Karen's reaction when he nipped them with his teeth, super sensitive. He moved across her stomach and then opened her legs, shifting his position as he knelt between them and rubbed his shaft across her vagina, listening to her moan and gasp as she became aroused.

He was far more aroused than he had expected as from his vantage point he looked down at her body, she was still slim even though over time she had added a bit here and there. Her belly was no longer flat, and her breasts were small. Her mound was prominent and neatly manicured as his gaze settled on the opening lips of her fanny which seemed to be granting him admittance. Pushing the head of his shaft between her labia, he could feel her heat and wetness as in one fluid movement he pushed forward and slid his throbbing cock into his mother's cunt.

Karen gasped loudly as his shaft entered her quim and her flesh stretched to accommodate the pulsating length of meat. At first, when she had learnt of his desire for her, she had been afraid, surely it was wrong to even contemplate such a thing she had thought. But quickly she had warmed to the idea, having had her own fantasy's recently concerning her son. He was a good-looking teenager and it had been an exceedingly long time since she had indulged in any type of sexual relationship with a man.

Her thoughts faded as he began fucking her, long steady thrusts soon had her body writhing, her mouth opening wide as she sucked in much-needed air and groaned continuously as her arousal neared its plateau.

Leaning over her, Mark kissed and fondled her breasts, constantly whispering remarks of what he wanted to do, how much she excited him and how gorgeous she was. His words aroused her, she loved his coarseness and the expletives he used to describe his desires. And then Karen lost herself as she climaxed, her hips rising to meet each of his thrusts and the rest of her body going rigid as her orgasm flooded her senses and overpowered her mind. When she opened her eyes again Mark could not disguise the slight smirk on his face; this was what he had dreamt about and the fact that he had made her climax settled his nerves and enhanced his confidence.

With his shaft still twitching inside her fanny, he lay flat on top of her and then rolled them over so that she now straddled his hips, her weight, bearing her down onto his cock, made it feel even bigger. As she became accustomed to it being inside her quim, she raised and lowered herself, his throbbing meat impaling her each time she sank downwards and arousing her quickly again.

Mark's hand went between her legs, seeking the entrance to her fanny before exposing her clit and teasing it as his fingers rubbed its tip softly. His other hand played with her nipples and this time it was her turn to whisper the things she wanted him to do to her, her course language exciting them both as she used words, she never dreamt she would say to her son.

As her excitement increased so did her momentum, bouncing on his shaft until her lungs were at bursting point. He grasped her buttocks, raised his knees, and pounded her fanny, Karen screaming her release with her eyes wide and staring, as his cock exploded inside her and she felt several spurts of hot cum hit the back of her cunt.

When Mark awoke early the next morning, the other side of the bed was empty, and he wondered where his mother was? Last night had been exquisite and he was eager to repeat it but wondered if she had been disappointed or worse still, had come to her senses and regretted what they had done. Downstairs, Karen was far from disappointed, though her mind was presently fighting a mental battle. What she had allowed Mark to do to her was wrong in every sense, the law and morality forbade it. But at the same time, it had been sensual and erotic, the thrill she had experienced as he fucked her had been better than anything she'd had in a long time. Her current dilemma was whether she allowed it to happen again, the current tingling in her fanny presenting the argument for.

She heard her son coming downstairs and poured a cup of tea for him as he appeared in the kitchen. His tousled hair and cheesy smile told her that he was feeling embarrassed about last night and she wondered if she should say something.

'Regretting it now?' she asked, waiting despondently for the answer she was sure was coming as he seemed to pause for a moment.

'Let's face it,' she was thinking, at thirty-eight, she was close to twenty years his senior and if that wasn't bad enough, she was also his mother.

Her body, whilst not bad for an older woman, still left a considerable amount to be desired. Her breasts had never been large, but at least when she was young, they had been perky, nowadays sadly, they headed southwards. Over the years she had added a little bit of weight to her tummy, hips, and thighs but overall, she still considered them her best assets when she looked at herself in the mirror. She was pretty enough with her auburn hair and the few freckles on her face but realised it would never be enough to keep her son interested in her for long.

Karen was kept waiting for his answer as he drew closer, standing directly in front of her as his hands loosened the sash of her robe before slipping inside and softly caressing the flesh at her waist. His very touch was like electricity flowing through her as she felt her breathing quicken and the start of that familiar sensation between her legs. Mark's hand moved upwards over her ribcage until she felt him cup her breast and squeeze gently, her nipples reacting automatically to his touch and suddenly becoming hard and erect while the buzz in her fanny reawakened yearnings.

Karen felt like she was eighteen all over again, sex with her husband had always been on a Saturday night and normally after he had arrived home from the pub. For years she had dreamt about a man who would excite and arouse her no matter what time of day or night and no matter where they were.

As her son's other hand slipped between her legs, she let out a low moan and opened them wider to allow him greater access. Mark's finger found his mother's fanny already wet as he slid the digit between her labia, her juices making it slick as he curled it slightly and penetrated her cunt, beginning to slowly finger her.

Karen's legs were turning to jelly as his finger aroused her. In retaliation, she reached out and pushed down the front of his shorts, exposing his shaft which immediately sprang upwards. Grasping it firmly, she slid his skin up and down as she began masturbating him, ecstatic as his gasps and moans mixed with her own.

Never had the kitchen worktop been cleared as quickly, Mark lifting her and plonking her on it as the robe fell open to expose her milky white flesh. Her head banged against the cupboard behind her as he squatted, opened her legs, and thrust his mouth against her pussy, his tongue immediately licking the seeping juices before spreading her lips and poking it into her pink moist flesh.

Karen squirmed, pushing utensils out of the way as she tried to lie down, eventually laying between the upper cupboards and the worktop as Mark sucked and licked her cunt. It wasn't ideal or the most comfortable of positions, but she didn't care, especially when he stood, and she felt the tip of his cock pressing against her passage.

The air whooshed from her lungs as he slammed his prick into her, her head banging against the tiled splashback. And then she forgot about the sudden bump as he fucked her rough and readily, his hands mauling her breasts. He squeezed them tightly, making them bulge and her nipples stand proud as he leant over her and sucked on them as though he was a new-born once more.

Karen could not help herself as the words started to flow, egging him on with verbal diarrhoea spewing from her lips.

'Fuck, that's fantastic, keep sucking your mummy's titties. Shit! Your cock feels huge. Fuck me, that's it, fuck me harder, ram your cock up my cunt.'

Her words caused him as much arousal as the sight of her body did, Marks hips thrusting his cock into her passage as fast as he could while his mouth hung open and he tried to get air into his lungs. Karen's eyes started to glaze over as she climaxed, her body writhing and thrashing as the orgasm rushed through her system like a raging torrent. She wasn't even conscious of the fact that her head constantly banged against the wall, the pure pleasure coursing through her system made her oblivious to everything except her son's cum filling her fanny and the demand for the sensations to continue.

'I need to get a shower,' she told him afterwards, laughing as she declined his invitation to accompany her and wash her back. 'At this rate,' she thought, 'I'll be lucky to get dressed today.'

She very nearly skipped up the stairs, it was as if she was suddenly years younger and the buzz of the sexual encounter with her son had left her still excited.

After a quick shower, and dressed, she decided that she would visit her sister later.

Mark was out with friend's when Karen set off for her sister's home, wondering if she had recovered yet from the previous evening. Belinda had been paralytic when Karen and Mark left the party, and she was betting her sister was suffering this morning.

It was only a short walk, but to Karen, it felt as if she was floating on air, the kind of excitement and thrill you get when a new relationship starts.

Thoughts filled her head as she strolled along, she didn't want to call them fantasies, it somehow made them feel wrong. It had been a fleeting glance, a one in million chance and a complete accident about six months ago. She had been in her bedroom, the door open wide as she knelt by the side of her bed, putting her undies in a lower drawer.

Mark must not have heard her come upstairs and he did not notice her as he left the bathroom completely naked and walked past her open door. It had been seconds only, but in that short expanse of time, she had noticed how much he had changed over those last few years. He was no longer her little boy; his chest was muscular, and she noticed his buttock muscles flexing as he walked. But it was what she saw jutting from below his stomach that became imprinted on her brain.

It may have been flaccid, but she suddenly found herself wondering what it looked like when it was erect. She had to admit that she was impressed by what she had seen, the only problem being, that she couldn't get the image out of her head.

It had festered there for a week or two, until one evening as she dozed, she found herself imagining it erect. It was only a short, hop, skip, and jump before her imagination had her son towering over her as his cock thrust into her fanny, his hands all over her body as they fucked.

To complete her fall into depravity, she had found herself in bed one night as her imagination ran riot. She hadn't even noticed that her hand was between her legs, playing with her fanny until that final burst of lust brought her fully aware. By then it was too late as she fingered herself to orgasm, her head full of thoughts of her son ramming his cock into her flue.

miss_D_mena
miss_D_mena
2,228 Followers