All Comments on 'Ensuring Some Vows are Followed'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 208 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars love it!!!

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2almost 2 years ago

fucking great original story

i love when cheaters and would be cheaters don t prosper

this story warms my heart

good job in restoring some faith in people that do not condone cheating of any sort

the bitch got what she deserved a life of misery

hope her idea of cuckolding her spouse was worth it

5* hundreds of hardons and a huge tingling in my balls

l0ver0tical0ver0ticaalmost 2 years ago

Effing brilliant! Laughed my a$$ off at every turn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Creative, entertaining, well-written. Thanks for the story.

Ed

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 2 years ago

Great story. Only she should have gotten "Life in Prison" for her crimes against humanity. Thanks for the story. Definitely a 5* in my book.

maedhros21maedhros21almost 2 years ago

Its very hard to do something original in this category but you did! Bravo easy 6 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bahaha! That's how you kick butt and take name's. Thanks for your time 🤠.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very amusing. 5

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

Fun, wouldn’t be surprised if the live-in nanny’s name was Jackie!

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 2 years ago

Awesome! The Bear approves. 5 stars. Too bad there was no background on the bitches ideas to cheat. Oh, well, the guy is better off.

The BEAR

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 2 years ago

Oh that was indeed fun. full marks for you.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Fun und Funny!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sometimes I need a story like this! Made my day. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Hmm

Definitely a fun little story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

bravo! finally a bitch gets her just rewards!

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 2 years ago

Well worth suspending belief for an entertaining little tale like that one. Many thanks

jazzrockskierjazzrockskieralmost 2 years ago

Quirky and entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Different. Entertaining. Realistic, no but you did warn us. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written but never really caught my interest since I'm not into mental anguish or torment. Agree that there needed to be some sense of reason about why poor Taylor suddenly decided threaten Gary and then take on multiple lovers. Gave me more a WTF feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

EXCELLENT! Maybe George "the CUCKY BOY" Anderson will get Marc LaValliere to intercede!

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

A wonderful Short. Sharp. Shock! Loved it!

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Brilliant revenge plot by the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting premise, THANK YOU VERRRRY MUCH (in an Elvis voice).

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Boink! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

wooo this one sparked up some comments lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Easily One Of The More Original Counter Measures To The Wife Turns Slut Plot

But don't give me this shit about being blind sided or caught unawares. She's your fucking wife! What are her values, her dreams, her fears, her ethics, her morals? How does she embrace and reflect her loyalty, her passion, her commitment, her dedication? You know about her favorite colors and patterns, but you don't know she's an arrogant selfish soulless murderous monster? I guess she was only Dr. Jekyll around you; kept Mr. Hyde tucked out of sight until she needed him.

The only reason you get a high score from me is because you essentially killed the bitch. But nowhere in the story do you describe some great change in her personality, her character, her intellect. Which means he got what he married, and therefor deserved it. So nice solution, but NO sympathy. If his second marriage is successful long term it will be pure luck. This guy is too ignorant and shallow to be a good husband. God help the kids. And thanks for the effort.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

Wahoo, its hot nanny time

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 2 years ago

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Do people really hate women that much on this site? Wowzers!

StiixxStiixxalmost 2 years ago

Awesome!

Regards

Stiixx

012Say012Sayalmost 2 years ago

My second comment, excuse me. I saw Reed Richards - we were warned, "Those who want their fiction to mirror reality might want to skip this one."

While it is a fairly common start to a story; hubby, I am going on a date to get laid and will ruin you if you do anything about it - I can't think that is really something that occurs. This story is about a response, a very clever response. Some people don't seem to question the premise - they think the response outrageous.

I would say just the reverse is true. If threatened with ruination because wife wants to wander, a bold NO is fair game. Clearly, a farce - one must love the equity; I think it is from the Mikado - my object oh sublime, I shall achieve in time, to have the punishment fit the crime - this seems a good fit.

As I read the story, the ending I envisioned was wifey going back to hubby and saying, "dating was a bad idea" and everyone lives happily ever after. M&M decided wifey had more spine and less ethics - she wasn't to be deterred and ended up detained. What could be fairer than that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Quick and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it, well done author. The bitch deserved it.

Ganymede69Ganymede69almost 2 years ago

😂😂😂😂😂

5stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes, something a bit clever for a change. Full marks. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Figuring out WHY Taylor wanted to fuck around would have been a pointless exercise and a waste of time and energy. Instead, Gary put all his energy into protecting himself from a heartless mega bitch that threatened him with ruination by going on the offensive with a great psych-ops campaign against Taylor. In the end Taylor was a victim of her own hubris.

Taio9Taio9almost 2 years ago

Loved it ! Unique story line -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Exactly what you warned us it would be 😆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, I guess that's one way to handle it. 4*

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 2 years ago

How can a story be more weird? I don't know. 5* for originality.

mitchawamitchawaalmost 2 years ago

Interesting "way" of dealing with a horny wife who wants to stray. Well written with a twisted plot and lots of intrigue. Where did she get the money to pay a cop hitman?

opheliusopheliusalmost 2 years ago

A bit over the top, but brilliant plot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice change of pace. Great story

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
Interesting

Very interesting

bhojobhojoalmost 2 years ago

Kenna became Jenna At the end of the story ... an attempt to shield her from her mother ?

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 2 years ago

Ah to see the micro phallus, RAAC cucky boys shed tears over this one...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ohhh, nice twist on an often told divorce story. Say “BYE” to the Clown Lady. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story! Had me ROTFLMAO. Five stars ⭐️ for this one. Keep ‘em coming, moreandmore!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Although this was NOT a "Loving Wives" story, it was a great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A selfish, "entitled" BITCH wanted her cake and eat it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess none of "her friends" were smart enough to figure her a "safe" way out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVED THIS PARTICULAR "BURN THE BITCH"!!!!!!!!!! But this should have been posted in the "Non-Erotic" category!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE WAS NO SHARING!!!!!! THERE WAS NO SWINGING!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE WAS NO MARRIED EXTRA-MARITAL FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO THAT KICKS THE SHIT OUT OF IT BEING A "LOVING WIVES" STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT A LOVING WIVES STORY!!!!! NOT A LOVING WIVES STORY!!!!! NOT A LOVING WIVES STORY!!!!! NOT A LOVING WIVES STORY!!!!! NOT A LOVING WIVES STORY!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting, but dark.

And it still amaze me how many stories where men get married with fucked up chicks, are they really that bad at judging the character? Guess most marry for the looks, not for the personality.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

I loved it, nothing like a little domestic terrorism. The wife hiring a hit man I didn't see coming but she did get what she deserved after her demands on the husband. As far as men's reason for getting married, part of the reason stems from the little head doing the evaluation and reasoning.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 2 years ago

I liked it.

Not everybody likes dark humor,

but I do.

And this was a very good example of it.

The plot was unusual and interesting

and using two POVs worked perfectly here.

Top ratings from me.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Cute story, a bit different. Congratulations to Gary on a great recovery.

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I promised my EX before the divorce THAT if she got more than 50%

She would never be able to spend it.

She didn't realize that I knew for a fact she encouraged MY 16 year old son

to sleep with a 15 year old girl. which I had confirmed before she told me she was divorcing me.

I filed, she agreed 50/50 She might not of realized just how difficult her position in court would be if she had ask for more. So some of you would think I'm a wimp. Not so because I got rid of a problem wife and my career did a major progress to the good.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Max BTB loved it. 5*****

AethurAethuralmost 2 years ago

A fun little tale of paranoia and revenge. 5*.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐ Concise and nicely done. 👍

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyalmost 2 years ago

Wow nicely written! Served cold and right to the mind! Well done and well worth reading! Interesting and entertaining boxes checked!

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I guess I will never understand, why a wife would try to pull this shit on her husband. Divorce the guy, fine. But back him into a corner with no way out, is a death sentence for you.

5 stars

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 2 years ago

What story did she tell the news stations? Did she tell them that she planned to cuckold her husband and he didn't agree? Why didn't the news station ask him for his side of the story? If the people knew about the cuckolding, I don't think she would have got as much sympathy.

Only 4* because of that.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Loved it, she got hers and deservedly so.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Clever, wonderfully clever. Just think about how many great lovers she'll be able to have now. LP

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 2 years ago

He played her perfectly. I find it odd, that none of the family or friends asked why Gary would try something like that, or follow up with Gary about it. The TV crew would have given Gary the seconds to say his piece.

sdc97230sdc97230over 1 year ago
The smart thing for Gary to do would be to play dumb

What cuckolding? No idea what that is, or why his wife is babbling about death threats. She handed him a petition for dissolution, he has no idea WTF it's all about and he can't even ask her because she had him slapped with a restraining order. Does she have a lover? Does the lover have an angry wife who might be out to get her? All he knows is that he's had to find someplace else to lay his head and he has no f'ing idea what any of it is about.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

LOL, Great !!!!! Makes me want to register the legally named "Until death do us part" Company for any future use or a PI Company, Lawyer groups etc.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 1 year ago

They had Bird, McHale and Parish

We had Duncan, Ginobli and Parker. Interesting take on LW's, we don't really know who, what, where or when whatever happened to cause her to file for divorce. We only have a hint from Gary that it might have come from customers at the bakery. From her the comment that he was crazy enough to come up with the plot. Then there is the 'lost gambling' money. That's all folks. Hey, it's another flash story and ya don't get all of the juicies in one of those so live with it. be happy it wasn't a 750 word entry or at least one of the clues wouldn't be clues. Fun story, unless of course you are Taylor. Signed: BTW

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

The best-laid plans of mice and men (and women) do often turn to shit ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just love how you take care of cheating sluts ad arrogant wives who think their husbands are bound to do whatever they want. Absolutely glorious!

ker63469ker63469over 1 year ago

Loved it? Very original ending. Loved the way he played her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish I would have had that number to call .

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Put a smile on my face, silly but good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great stuff! Loved it. Even though I have no interest in American sports the last line made me laugh out loud. Five stars!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed. Thanks for your writing.

WillowghbyWillowghby12 months ago
What Fun!

Another original by M&M (insert smiley face emoji here).

I even enjoyed the joke at the end. Oh, wait! That wasn't a joke? It really happened? Oh, those poor, poor Celtics fans - embarrassed after SOOOOO many years of ego boosting success. Better luck next season.

Keep 'em comin'!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

In real life could a wife really do something like this? And then actually defeat him in court? Take his kids and all his money? That cant be how the real world is...right?

god I'm terrified

Just_WordsJust_Words9 months ago

That's novel. I liked it.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower8 months ago

A fun read! Full of shits and giggles!! Thanks

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA7 months ago

Unique counter to the cheater' ultimatum. A little far fetched but hey this is fictional stories and entertaining stories are what is important. Just my thoughts are I am glad she was punished. Took prison for her to get some strange...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Creative.

GardenshedGardenshed6 months ago

Great quick story, truly a BTB ending. Poor Taylor, all she wanted to do was make her husband a Cuck and have it all. Hope she likes her lesbian lovers.

Hilarious read. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When are they going to change divorce laws in the USA. Seems to me for a forward thinking country, you are really backward.

NickTeeNickTee5 months ago

How do you do that inso few words. 5 stars from me

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

“ COMMENTS

Anonymous14 days ago

When are they going to change divorce laws in the USA. Seems to me for a forward thinking country, you are really backward.”

Feminazis and their sycophants have spent decades pushing new divorce laws which will near always weigh heavily in favour of women, while inflicting as much pain and damage as possible on men. The man-hating portion of the feminist movement appears to be but a small minority, but they seem to be the ones driving the bus through their very vocal and strident efforts.

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio5 months ago

Best “Honey, we have to talk” story ever!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Absolutely love this. Gary has every reason to perpetrate this psychological attack but I love the fact that we only see the effect on the hateful, evil wife. I love the fact that zTsylir did end up with multiple lovers.....while in prison.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You mean this didn't really happen? Shit, ....

inka2222inka22224 months ago

What a delightfully amazing BTB! Thank you! 10 easy stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...